All Comments on 'Alpha Male'

by HaydenDLinder

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No idea what's up with that bizarre ______ at the start of new paragraphs, but it's far from the worst thing about this fucked up story of a miserable whore pretending to be a wife.

RiverMayaRiverMayaover 2 years ago

Justice in the end. Five stars.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

See? It's this lack of reading comprehension that's realy the biggest problem for Trolls. WHICH whore, dipshit!? There's like twelve wives in this fuckin thing.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

TO: RiveMaya, Thank you Ma'am. I put a lot of time into this one. So, it's nice to know it was appreciated. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a wild ride but a fun one. Ending was abrupt but delightful. I had guessed who but not how.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

TO: Anon, "It was a wild ride..." Very cool. I'm glad you enjoyed it. And at least I surprised you with the how. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Didn’t know what to make of this one. Didn’t like the MC and didn’t like his victims. Needs to be locked up. Have read many stories on Literotica but this one didn’t work at all

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Well, your weren't supposed to like the MC AND he should've been locked up. I am sorry you didn't enjoy the story but thank you for thew comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No idea what that weird _______ formatting is meant to convey. Something broken in your word processing settings? Either way, lost me at the fisting tag though, so I merely scanned the rest.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year agoAuthor

TO: Anon, "lost me at the fisting tag though, so I merely scanned the rest."

From what I can tell, you've 1* bombed many of my stories and all of them have the same, "I just couldn't bring myself to finish."

You understand I don't actually give a shit about YOUR opinion. You're a Troll. You were gonna 1 Star it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Nailing a married babe is high risk. Jealous hubby and you never know if she is bat shit crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Your MC was believably mundane enough to just go through raping whoever he wanted without getting reported, while also being unlikeable narratively. It's also rare to find a story where the rapist gets what they deserve at the end, and I'm very about these stories having some rough justice at the end.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year agoAuthor

TO Anon: "Good story. Nailing a married babe..."

I'm happy you liked it. And in her defense, I think she was fairly sane before he screwed her up.

TO Anon: "...and I'm very about these stories having some rough justice at the end."

To be honest, the ending is my favorite part of this story. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you both for leaving a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is brilliant! You know the author is incredible when they draw you into investing in characters from 6 pages of taboo erotica. I rarely read lit without any male/male homoerotic hues, but I took a chance on this one & I am thrilled. It's also amazing how I felt the southern aura yet don't recall that being addressed... Okay "Beryl" is how you say 'southern' without saying it's 'southern' & everything else just supported the evidence. lol

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 1 year agoAuthor

TO: Anon, "This story is brilliant!..."

Thank you so much for the comment. I am very happy you enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun to write.

Thank you again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaydenDLinder@HaydenDLinder
10/3/2022 Hi everyone, Just updating my profile. The link below is to my Fantasy Fiction book about Ninjas. "The Hand of Death." https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Death-Hayden-D-Linder-ebook/dp/B00VC1408Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EMTDQT5HENZN&keywords=hayden+d+linder&qid=1664811261&s=book...