Alpha Male

Story Info
Being top dog looks good at first.
18.8k words
4.15
29.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************************************************************************************

______WARNING: A -LARGE- amount of adultery! Nonconsent story, containing Hetero vaginal, oral and anal. Lesbian oral and fisting. One cuckolding scene at the back of Domicile Despot. But that evolves into... What do you call it when two guys "spit roast" a woman? Anyway, AND Death!

Thank you

Hayden D. Linder

P.S.

______Everyone performing any sexual acts in this story are at, or above the age of 18.

****************************************************************************************

______Bob spent most of his life worrying if people liked him or not. He wasn't good with girls. He didn't make friends easily. He wasn't particularly smart or good looking. Not that he was stupid and ugly. He was just sort of... average.

______Then one day he met a guy who was just a rampaging asshole. He was aggressive. If he saw something he wanted, he took it. The guy just oozed self confidence. And in an instant Bob realized THAT was his problem. THAT was what he was missing. He didn't know how he'd get it but he figured, "Fake it till you make it." So he did.

______Bob forced himself to be more aggressive. He started going after what he wanted. Especially women. That's how he got his first wife. Who went on to become his first ex-wife. Because Bob got worse and worse the more "successful" he became. Bob was pretty unstoppable. At work. In the neighborhood. Church? If he saw a woman who he thought might go for him. Then he'd pursue her, corner her and take her.

______Why wasn't he in jail yet? Well, that's a little complicated. I mean... For instance, back when his second wife was still married to him. They were invited to a housewarming party for some new neighbors. His wife, Heather, had made two of her famous Keylime pies and was using their two children, Cody and Katelyn, as pack mules. They walked up to the door and Heather rang the bell.

______A slim blonde wearing creme slacks, a black collared blouse and black heels answered the door.

"Hi..." She smiled brightly as she opened the door all the way. "I'm Abigail, welcome to our home." She ended as she extended her hand to Heather.

______Bob could hear the sounds of the party emanating from the backyard after she opened the door. Heather made the introductions for herself, their children and Bob.

"Well, come on in. Dustin's entertaining in the back."

______Bob had picked up that Dustin was her husband.

"And where can we put these?" Heather asked her, motioning toward her children who were still holding pies.

"Well, the pies can go on the folding table on the patio with the other deserts. And all the other children are in the backyard already."

______That was all their kids had to hear. "Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" As they raced off through the house.

"No running!" Heather yelled after her children. Before she flashed an apologetic smile to Abigail and speed walked after them.

______Abigail and Bob shared a small laugh as she closed the front door. Suddenly, she was gripped by her shoulder and shoved into the coat closet. She was spun around and forced to her knees. Abigail shook her head in confusion. While she watched Bob ease the closet door almost closed. Letting in enough light to barely see.

"Wh... Um, Bob?"

______She heard him unzip his fly and couldn't help but look at his crotch. Apparently he had already unfastened his belt. But when he started fishing out his cock Abigail attempted to jump to her feet.

"What're you doing?!"

Bob shoved back to her knees. "Hush! Do you want people to hear you?"

"I... uh..." She was even more confused, if that was possible.

______Unfortunately, her confusion only aided Bob. By this point he had his cock in hand. He pulled her mouth to him by taking a strong grip of her hair. Abigail gave a squeal as his cock entered her mouth. She stopped when he forced his fat cock to the gagging point of her throat.

"Now, hush up. Or I'm going to keep gagging you. You understand?"

The gagging had caused a single tear to fall from her left eye but she managed to nod and hum, "Um hm."

______Bob used her mouth for a few minutes. Working her back and forth on his dick with his two fistfulls of her hair. Abigail had placed her palms on his thighs in an attempt to fight him when he decided to gag her. Which, despite how he made it sound, he kept doing every few strokes. After a few minutes of this he pulled her down hard on his cock and made her gag again. This time he held her in place for a few moments.

______She tried to push him off. She was pleading with her eyes. But in the back of her mind she felt like trash because she knew she'd been wet for a while now. Thankfully, Bob pulled his cock out of her mouth and stood her on her feet. Most of her sensible thoughts were grateful that it was over.

Until Bob spun her toward the wall and pressed her against it. "Put your hands on the wall and stick out your ass."

______He had pressed her so far against the wall that she had to turn her head to the left. She placed her hands flat against the well next to her face.

"Wh... What?" She asked, stunned.

______Bob smacked her rear with a hard slap. She yelped in response.

"Stick your ass out." He ordered.

______Abigail did as he said. Bob reached to the back of her slacks and pulled the zipper down.

She tried to pull her ass in and stand up. "No! No, Bob!"

He slapped her ass hard again. "Ow." She winced and rubbed her stinging rear.

"Back in position." He commanded as he pushed her chest back to the wall.

______Abigail could only watch as Bob pulled her pants and panties down to her knees. She gave a small cry as she felt his right hand firmly slide between her legs. He pushed his hand all the way forward until he could rub her clit.

______She cried quietly. She just knew he was going to make some shitty comment about what a slut she was. Or how she wanted this or some other hurtful shit. Because she -knew- he could feel how wet she was.

______To his credit, Bob didn't say anything. He actually liked women. In his way. He didn't get off on belittling them. He never understood men who enjoyed abusing them. I mean, granted he was still a rapist piece of shit.

She gasped, "Aw! AW! No." As she felt his cock start to spread her lips. "Please, you can do it in my mouth." Then she felt his head start to spread her open. "Please?"

"Hush now. I'm not gonna make this hurt." He said as he slid his hands under her blouse to grip her A cup breasts.

______She gasped more as he slowly slid his whole shaft into her.

"Stick that ass out farther."

______She whined but she did as he said. Bob began a nice slow gentle fucking. It wasn't long before she caught herself moaning. He squeezed and kneaded her breasts. Flicking her nipples he could feel they weren't quite hard.

"Hmm." She heard him hum but didn't know why.

______She kept her eyes closed but stuck her rear out farther. She felt ashamed of herself but she could admit that what he was doing felt good. He kept moving his cock slowly in and out of her as he stated,

"You're a gentle person."

"...I'm sorry?"

"Men have always been gentle when they fuck you?" He whispered in her ear. She nodded after a moment's pause. "Ah. That makes sense then."

She licked her lips in thought. "What?"

He held onto her breast as he pulled back and slammed into her so hard there was a slapping sound. "OH." She blurted out.

He quickly did it again. "OH."

______He kept doing it. Not too fast. Just harder. "OH. OH. AH. MM. AH. AH. Oh my. AH. AH. AH."

______He'd felt her nipples harden the moment he started pounding into her. He kept his hold on her tits but leaned back to get even deeper. They continued like that until he felt her quietly shake through a muscle tightening orgasm. A moment later and Bob started grunting out his own release as he slapped into her ass with several hard ejaculations.

______Abigail was grateful she had the wall to support her so she could catch her breath. She had just had the hardest orgasm of her life. Bob leaned in and brushed his lips against hers. Abigail turned her head away quickly.

"Now, don't be like that."

"Be like what!? You just raped me?!" She shot back as she turned to glare at him.

"It's OK that you enjoyed it."

She chewed her lips with tears threatening to flow. "...You bastard."

"It's perfectly normal for you to cum so hard when you've never been given a good hard fuck before."

______She stared at him. Trying to process what he'd just said. Bob leaned in, trying to kiss her again. She pulled back.

"Stop that." He stated in a stern tone of voice. "Give me your mouth."

______She whimpered but leaned toward him until his tongue brushed her lips. He pushed farther until their lips met. They stood in the dark closet kissing with their eyes open while Bob continued to slowly work his cock in her.

Soon Bob broke the kiss. "We need to get to the party."

______She nodded her reply while Bob pulled out. Making sure not to drip on her pants he quickly stowed his dick back in his shorts and zipped up. Abigail was understandably still a little shaken. Until Bob pulled her panties up for her. She gently pushed him back while she pulled up her slacks. Retucked her shirt and zipped up the back of her pants.

"You OK?" He asked.

______The question was so absurd that she couldn't even make a face. She stood there dumbfounded with her mouth open and replied with a slight shrug and a small shake of her head.

Bob nodded as he opened the closet door. "You may want to go to the bathroom and get yourself together."

"Go to hell." She whispered.

______Bob nodded again before giving her one last kiss. Abigail shook herself before speed walking to the Master Bathroom. She realized she had to pee. She sat on the toilet and did that. Then she cried long and hard. Horrified at what she'd done. How could she have let him do that? Some stranger just... How? And she came so hard for him. What kind of...?

______After several minutes on the toilet she cleaned herself. Flushed and looked at herself in the mirror. She did her best to look like she had not spent the last 30 minutes balling. And told herself the best thing to do was to pretend it never happened. When she was happy with her appearance, she left to find her husband.

"Have you seen Dustin?" She asked one of the guests.

"I think he's in the garage showing off his car." A woman told her.

"Thank you." She smiled with a nod.

______She did a quick turn of the yard to make sure everyone had what they needed. Being a good hostess was important to her. Once she found that everyone was having a good time she headed to the garage to check on her husband. Opening the garage door she could hear Dustin droning on about his 65 Chevy Impala. She smiled and shook her head until she realized the people he was showing the car to were Heather and her husband... Bob.

______All three turned to face her when they heard her enter and smiled at her. Even Bob seemed genuinely happy to see her.

"Hey, Baby." Dustin smiled. "I was just telling Bob about my Impala."

She forced a smile as she approached him for a hug. "I could hear."

______Dustin gave her a kiss and faced the car again. Holding Abigail in a side hug.

"Well, Bob here said he'd be interested in fixing her up with me."

"Yeah. I told Dustin my Dad used to get me to help him with his shade tree mechanicing when I was kid."

Bob stepped toward the car a moment to inspect the mirrors. It was obvious that any chrome that had been on the car had worn off years ago. "The mirrors look like they're in good shape, physically. It would probably be cheaper to get them rechromed rather than get new ones."

Dustin nodded. "Oh yeah. No doubt. But I want to wait on any external body work until we have the engine, transmission and suspension in tip top shape. You know?"

______Bob nodded and returned to hold his wife in a right side hug as well. But he made sure this put him between Heather and Abigail. She gave a nervous little laugh when he stepped next to her.

"You any good with suspensions?" Dustin asked.

Bob shook his head. Abigail gave a slight jerk as she felt a hand grip her right ass cheek. "Not really. Suspensions either. I'm pretty good with engines and basic stuff." Abigail felt Bob's hand take a good firm grip of her ass. Her mind was racing for any idea to get out of this while Bob kept kneading her ass. "...Anything more complicated and you may want to get a pro."

"You know? My uncle has a junkyard. You may be able to find part of what you need there." Abigail commented.

______She felt Bob squeeze her ass and take an even deeper grip. If that was possible.

"He has Impala parts?" Bob asked.

______Abigail licked her lips nervously. Unable to actually make eye contact with Bob.

"...Mm hm. I used to drive his old tan work truck for him. He had me bring in all sorts of parts. And Impala's are in pretty high demand. I remember those."

Bob was rubbing her ass now. "Very cool." Dustin commented.

"Well, I need to check on our guests." Abigail announced brightly. "You boys enjoy your dreaming." She smiled as she kissed Dustin and left the room.

"As exciting as this is, I think I'll join her." Heather stated.

______The rest of the party went smoothly. Abigail made sure to keep her distance from Bob. Which was unfortunate because she realized Heather was a wonderful person. How in the world had someone like her wound up married to... HIM/i>

"I recognize that look." Broke her out of her revere.

______Abigail turned to see Madeline. She was a busty brunette with a natural sexuality that made Abigail feel self conscious.

"What look?"

"The murder eyes at Bob."

Abigail gave an unconvincing shake of her head. "I wasn't making murder eyes at him."

"Oh, trust me..." She laughed. "most women make those eyes at him..." Then she leaned over and whispered, "Once he's fucked them."

"I didn't fuck him." Abigail whispered in a frightened tone.

"No, me either." She laughed but still tried to keep it quiet.

Abigail chewed her lip a moment in thought. "Why're you not mad at him?"

"I was." She nodded before taking a drink from a cocktail she'd been nursing. "...I was furious with him. AND myself. I felt guilty as hell. You know?" Abigail nodded in return. "What about my husband? What do I tell him? And then that son of a bitch left me for his fucking secretary!" She whispered. "Can you believe that shit?" She took another sip of her drink. "So, now, I look forward to my visits from Bob."

______Abigail shook her head. Dustin wouldn't do that to her. He loved her. Unless... She looked at Bob again. What if Dustin found out about Bob?

"How do you make him stop?"

"Ooof. Uh, I usually hold on til he cums and the Bob train finally stops." Abigail looked at her in horror. Madeline shrugged. "Then I pass out."

"You're not angry?"

Madeline shrugged again. "Not anymore... I mean, he's so aggressive he can be a little scary. But he's never hurt me... And he's really good at it." She smiled as she took another drink.

Abigail was pensive for several minutes. Wanting to have the strength NOT to ask... "How good?" She blurted out.

Madeline laughed. "The first time I had asked him over to install my dryer. He'd said he knew how and Spencer, my husband, was shit around the house. So I decided to take Bob up on it. I wore a pair of tight little jean shorts and a tank with no bra." She smiled.

"You were trying to tease him?"

Madeline pointed at her with her drink in hand. "In my defense, I didn't know Bob was gonna say "fuck it" to every social mores our society was built upon."

Abigail laughed before covering her mouth. "I'm sorry. It's not funny."

Madeline's eyebrows rose. "No, it is. I came like a freight train."

"What happened?"

"He got the dryer connected. Tested it. Then bent me over the dryer. I fought him. Tried to kick him."

______Abigail cringed.

"You didn't fight back?"

"I..." She had to collect her thoughts. "I was confused. He moved so fast. He had me in the closet on my knees before I even knew what was happening."

"He made you suck it?" Madeline looked almost excited.

Abigail put her hand on Madeline's left wrist. "It's not something to be happy about." Abigail looked around to make sure no one else was listening. "...He gagged me with it."

"I bet."

"No. -Intentionally-."

Madeline looked concerned. "Did it hurt?"

Abigail licked her lips in thought. "No... But he kept doing it." She gave a small rather sinful grin. "It made me wet."

"Ohhhh ho ho. It was good?" Madeline smiled.

"Yeah... What about yours?"

She shrugged. "He tore my shorts down. I wasn't wearing any panties. And then he did something that made me squeal and hold REEEAAL still."

"What?"

"He ran his tongue up my slit and dipped his tongue into my butt."

"oh."

"My husband NEVER touched my butt. He hadn't licked me in years. And suddenly my rapist neighbor is licking my ass and started eating me from behind." Madeline shook her head and took another sip while Abigail started to feel a little warm. "I almost came right then but once he saw I was nice and wet. He slid his huge cock into me. -Then-..." She pointed with her finger again. "Then, I came."

"But he kept going?"

Madeline nodded. "...How many times did you cum?"

"Just the one." She said as she felt a little guilty admitting it.

Madeline looked closely at her. "How was it?" She inquired.

"I didn't know I liked it rough." She covered her mouth as soon as she said it.

***********************

______Abigail made Dustin handle chasing everyone off after the party. While she went and took a shower. Dustin had locked up the house and doused the lights by the time she was done.

"Well, that was fun. Huh?" He said as she entered the bedroom.

"Uh huh." She replied as she dried her hair with a towel.

"Did you have fun?"

"Um, yeah." She said as she took off her robe and climbed into bed.

______Normally she wore a large T-shirt to bed but tonight she was completely nude. She crawled to him and gave him a deep kiss. Dystin gently held the back of her head to keep the kiss going. But he gave a loud moan when he felt her hand grip his cock.

Abigail broke the kiss. "I want to suck your dick." She whispered.

______Dustin nodded like an idiot.

"And I want you to make me gag on it."

Dustin shook his head. A lot. "Wait. What?"

______Abigail had decided that one of the things she could do to make herself feel better about what happened with Bob. Was to get her husband to do it. She released his cock to pull the covers back. Then she grabbed and squeezed him again.

Leaning next to his ear she whispered, "I want you to stick this huge motherfucker so deep in my throat that I gag on it." She could feel his cock becoming even harder.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Is what he thought. "Uh huh." is what he said.

______She slid down his body and smoothly took his cock into her mouth. Dustin took a few minutes to enjoy the steady sensation of her mouth before taking a more controlling grip of her head. He pulled her down slowly until,

"Ghrk."

______He noted that she had about half of him in her mouth. "Not bad." He thought. He backed her off an inch and slipped her up and down his cock a few moments before pulling her back down and holding her there.

"Ghrk. Hrnk. Grhp. Ghrk."

______Then he slid her back once more. Abigail didn't fight. She gave several nods of approval throughout the whole experience. Keeping eye contact with him as he abused her throat. Dustin kept moving her down. Holding her gagging head against him for longer and longer stretches of time. Until eventually it happened.