Alpha Male Makes Bet and Loses

Story Info
Alpha male gets cucked by much smaller man.
1.9k words
3.27
35.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife jackie and I were invited to a reunion for my high school wrestling state championship team. I haven't seen most of these guys in 25 years. I was the captain of the team. 2 time state champion and went on to wrestle for a division 1 school.

A little background on us. My wife and I were king and queen of the prom. The popular kids in school. I was a 3 sport letterman and she was captain of the cheerleading team and a state finalists in the 100m hurdles. Now we own our own personal training company and business is good. Jackie is 5'3 toned with a fabulous ass. I am Tony 6'4 275lbs of muscle. We are both very popular with the opposite sex, but we've always stayed true to each other.

Fast foward the the night of the party. We arrived a little late so we can make an entrance. It was great seeing guys I haven't seen in so long. We laughed and reminisced over the old days. Every guy there was checking out my wife's ass. I can't blame them it it amazing. As the night drew to a close my buddy hector said let's go back to my place. So we went with 3 other couples and mike from the team. Mike was 5'2" tall and wrestled at 105lbs.

We get to hectors and the drinks are flowing. We start watching mma fights and mike says he does that now. We all laughed because he's such a little guy. He told us it was just like wrestling but we all still said we could kick his ass. He said he can tap any of us out in under 2 minutes in a grappling match. Again we all laughed. Everyone volunteered me to grapple with Mike. I asked what are we betting. He said $10K. The whole room started hooting and hollering. My wife was laughing the loudest. But said we don't have that kinda money sitting around. Mike said "ok, how about this? If you win I give you $10k. If I win jackie has to get naked and blow me". The place went wild. My wife was angry he made that comment. I said "you're on!" I had to defend my wife's honor. Jackie looked at me and said "what are you doing!" I said "I got this".

We start moving around. I decide I'm going to just play defense. I'm pretty drunk and I know he's fast. I don't know the 1st thing about Jiu jitsu but I know how to grapple. He jumps up on me and pulls me on top of him. I don't have the slightest idea what to do here so I just keep him pinned. Thinking I'm winning. "One minute" I hear from the crowd. Then he slip around and was somehow on my back. I didn't know what to do so I just stood up. He wrapped his arm around my neck and everything went black.

I woke up duct taped to a chair. I asked what happened. My wife angrily looked at me and said "you lost!" I kept arguing that I didn't tap. Hector said they duct taped me so I didn't go berserk. Then mike said "it's time! Take it off jackie let's see what we got over here". My wife started to begrudgingly take her clothes off. She was down to her bra and panties. Mike was in his underwear. He looked at her and said "all of it". She gave me a dirty look and took off her bra and panties. The whole room cheered. She said "let's get this over with. You probably have a tiny dick anyway".

Mike had an ear to ear smile. He pulled down his underwear. The whole room gasped. He had his back to me so I couldn't see it. Jackie said "holy shit is that real " he turned his body so I can see it. It had to be 9" and really thick. Mike said "wait til it gets fully hard". Jackie said "holy shot it isn't hard" she grabbed it and shook it. "Oh my god this is the biggest cock I've ever seen. I don't know if it will fit in my mouth." Hearing my wife say that as she was holding his huge cock turned me on like I've never been turned on before. I was hard as a rock. Jackie said "here goes nothing" and started sucking it. He was now fully hard. Hector asked "how big is that thing?" Mike said 10 1/2". It was double the size of mine and way thicker. I always had the thickest cock in the room, but mike dwarfed me. Jackie sucked it for all she was worth. I could see how wet she was. She was really turned on by his huge cock. My loyal faithful wife was loving this monster cock. She looked up at him and smiled. "Are u gonna cum soon I've never had to suck something like this. My neck is killing me." Mike said "no but I know a way you can make me cum" then he whispered in her ear.

Jackie stood up and said "I accept."

Mike stood up and announced there was another bet "the new bet is if Tony is hard watching this Jackie has to fuck me. If he's not we stop right now and call it a night." My heart raced I was hard as a rock. She took my pants off. She made eye contact with me seeing I was hard. "Well I guess I get to have a fun night. Sorry hun." And kissed me. She yanked off my underwear so everyone could see I was hard. The guys went crazy. The wives had had enough and went into the other room. They said you pervs go ahead and watch.

Mike positioned her on all fours right in front of me. He whispered in her ear and she gave a big smile. She looked me right in the eyes as he slid it in. Her face was amazing. He pumped real slow so she could get used to the size. She kept mouthing oh my god to me. Mike asked "are you ready?" My wife shook her head up and down eagerly. Mike picked up the Rhythm. She moaned louder and louder. She announced "oh my god I'm gonna cum." Mike smiled and looked at me "ever hear her like this before?" The answer was no but I didn't say anything. My dick was leaking precum I was so turned on. Jackie looked up and saw it. "You really like this don't you?" The answer was yes but I didn't say anything.

Mike moved her foward so she was in my lap. "I think he's having a good time. His little dick is leaking." Jackie grabbed my dick. She asked "looks like you're enjoying the show. Want me to suck this," before I could answer she gave it a few tugs and I blasted a load on her face and in her mouth. Everyone started laughing. Jackie started kissing me putting my cum back in my mouth. She whispered in my ear "looks like you're enjoying this almost as much as I am."

Mike layed her on her back. He slid it in and started to fuck her hard. She was taking most of his cock now. I couldn't believe the sounds she was making. The rest of my buddies were all jerking off watching my wife get pounded. Mike waved them over. Mike asked "can you help out my friends too?"

Without any hesitation Jackie started sucking hectors cock. Hector was about 7" and the other 2 guys were about 6". I had the smallest dick in the room. Jackie always said she preferred girth to length but they were making a liar out of her. The 2 guys came all over Jackie's tits. Then Hector groaned and shot right in her mouth and on her face. They all got dressed and went back to their wives.

Jackie was in ecstasy. She had never been fucked liked this before. Mike had opened up something she didn't know existed. Mike said to her "should we untie him now. I think he'll behave." Seeing my hardon she knew he was right. Jackie came over "do you want me to untie you so you can join in on the fun?"

"YES!" I begged.

"1st you have to clean all the cum off of me,"

"Ok go get me a towel,"

"Not with a towel," she said as she mashed her tits in my face. Rubbing my 2 friends cum all over me. Then started kissing me with hectors cum still in her mouth. Now lick it off or I won't untie you. I licked every drop off her tits and couldn't believe I liked it. She cut the tape now keep ur hands to yourself. If I was to touch my cock I would have cum instantly.

Mike layed her on her back again. Lifted her legs and started going to work. She had to cum 20 times. She was squirting all over him. She couldn't control herself.

"This is the best sex I've ever had. Fuck me mike! Give me that big cock! You own this pussy." She grabbed me and pulled me down to her. I started kissing her passionately.

"You like watching your wife get fucked. I can't believe how good this is. Don't you wish you could fuck me like this."

I couldn't believe my ears. My wife had turned into a total whore. Mike pace picked up. "Where do you want this load jackie?"

"Shoot it right in my pussy!!!"

I couldn't believe my ears again. Did she just say that?

Mike said "tell him to ask me."

"She said tell him to cum in my pussy!" I didn't

"Tell him to cum in my pussy or I'm not fucking you anymore."

"Cum in my wife's pussy."

Mike said "that wasn't good enough. Make him beg."

She was in the middle of another orgasm. She managed to get out "please cum in me. Beg him to cum in me. Oh my god this is amazing. I want this cock all the time. Beg him to cum In me."

"Please cum in my wife. Own her pussy. She loves that huge cock. Fill up her pussy with your cum," what was I saying. Was I just caught in the moment or did I really want this.

Mike pumped harder. "I'm gonna fill it up then she's gonna sit on your face. Lay down."

I did as instructed. Laying head to head with my wife. We were kissing while she was taking that monster cock.

"Here it comes jackie. Uhhhhh yeaaaaa," he was shooting his load deep in my wife. He buried all 10 1/2 inches and my wife jumped. It was too much cock but mike didn't care.

"Sit on his face."

Jackie straddled my face and I greedily ate all of mikes cum. Jackie grabbed my cock

"Eat that cum. You like that don't you. Don't worry this isn't the last time." she jerked my cock a few times and I shot another big load.

We all got dressed I took mikes info and we planned to meet again. We went back home and we fucked. I couldn't feel the sides and she said she could barely feel it. I shot in under 2 minutes. The hottest experience of my life.