Alpha Male's Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,110 Followers

When she started cumming, she felt a slight dissociation. She knew she was screaming out with the pleasure, writhing against him, thanking him, begging for more, but she felt like an observer in her own body.

And then things got fuzzy.

When she came back around a few minutes later, Ruby was between her legs, licking up all of the cum that was dripping between her legs. Looking to the side, Sarah and Moeko were laying right next to her, the asian girl on top of Sarah, both of their lips locked as they passionately made out with one another. Moeko was forceful, holding Sarah's cheeks in her hands, pushing her tongue as deep inside as she could, while Sarah was passive, accepting everything eagerly but unable to make moves of her own.

It was no wonder she couldn't, not when her hymen had just been popped by Henshaw, the ultimate alpha male thrusting into the virgin so hard and fast that Kate would have felt sorry for her if not for how much she was clearly enjoying it.

Kate cried out with couldn't have been her first orgasm, and Moeko groaned as she felt herself being penetrated again. Now it was Sarah's time to take the lead in their kissing. She was gentler, slower, but also more of a tease, grabbing and squeezing and pulling on Moeko's large, perky breasts.

"You sluts learned your lesson?"

"Yes, Headmaster...! Oh god, yes...!!" Moeko cried out, even if that wasn't her line in the script. She was too lost in the pleasure to think straight.

"F-forgive me, Headmaster...but I don't think it worked. I just want your cock even more now." Kate said, getting the production back on track.

"M-me too, Headmaster. Please...we're such naughty schoolgirl sluts, we couldn't ever get tired of your cock." Sarah added.

"Cock...oh god...your cock...so big...fuck me, fuck me...!" Moeko was still off-script, but Kate thought that this might work just as well.

Henshaw came inside of Moeko, filling her with a hot, sticky load, then let out an exaggerated sigh, "What am I going to do with you girls? Guess we'll just have to try again tomorrow."

**********

Half an hour later, Kate and the others had gotten dressed, wearing large, comfortable white bathrobes. The party continued on right where it had left off, and Henshaw had stuck around. With the cameras off, he'd taken the time to talk with every girl in the studio one on one. Even Kelly and Megan had gotten their time with him, and even if he hadn't fucked them, they were beaming ear to ear with the biggest grin's Kate had ever seen.

"It was good seeing you again." Henshaw said as he gave Kate one last hug when it was time for him to leave.

"You too, sir. Thank you so much. I'll never forget this day." Kate wiped at her eyes, the tears starting to come. She knew that the rules were the rules, but she'd made a life for herself within the city. Saying goodbye to it was harder than she had imagined. And the hardest part was having to say goodbye to Henshaw. She'd not seen him for years, but just the thought of being a part of his harem had filled her with pride.

"Shhh...I've got one more surprise for you." Henshaw said with a smile, "Something only special girls like yourself get to experience on days like this.

She looked at him in confusion, not understanding what was coming.

Not until he leaned in towards her, nipped at her ear, and whispered a single word, "Ovulate."

Immediately she felt her body respond, fill with arousal and need, become driven with purpose. She could feel herself being fertilized by the cum that was still deposited deep inside of her, and she knew that a new life was being stitched together inside of her. She felt a joy at this new purpose, a new reason to go on living, a way to keep serving.

Kate would never return to the City of Evening. But somehow, she knew that in the future, close to eighteen years and nine months from this moment, she'd return to the edge of the city.

It would only be right for a mother to see her daughter off.

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,110 Followers
12