Alpha Mommy's Beta Son

Story Info
A dom mom raises a sub son in a world with strict rules.
2k words
3.78
60.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get out you dumb little brat! I'm gonna teach you a lesson that you won't forget for the rest of your life!"

That was what my Mommy said before she dragged me from the police station by my ear. Got a lot of laughs and wolf whistles from the female cops too, seeing the young fitness model woman dragging a beta boy like me out like that.

Mommy was a physical specimen. Six feet three, with golden blonde straight hair to her shoulders and round glasses that lend to an approachable nerdy look. She always likes to wear outfits that show off her midriff and her abs- right now she had a black tank top that barely contained her massive milky mammaries and an open brown leather jacket with her black jeans and her thick belt across her waist. She's intimidating for me at just five feet and chubby, pudgy.

But then again, Mommy's an Alpha and I'm a beta.

That's our classification, by the way. In our world, there are dominants and submissives. Alphas and Betas. Alphas run the planet, government, arts, everything while the betas are the homemakers and ones taking care of the kids.

Alphas consist of about seventy percent of men and thirty percent of women. Betas, in contrast, are ninety-five percent women and only five percent men. That means there's a big demand for the five percent beta boys for the thirty percent of Alpha women (not including a sizeable portion of bi and gay alphas and betas.)

My name is Desmond. I'm a twenty-eight-year-old beta boy living with Mommy Selena Ash who's an alpha and currently seventy-eight years of age. And it's always Mommy and Daddy- we betas are wah too subby to call otherwise. The average lifespan of humans is around a thousand to two thousand years so both of us are on the younger end of the spectrum.

Alpha women usually only have kids when they're in their six hundreds so I'm kind of an anomaly with Mommy having me at the age of fifty. Especially considering I'm a beta boy to a single alpha mother. That's a rare combination. It happens biologically only when an alpha male mates with an alpha female - and Mommy had me on a one-night stand with my daddy.

Daddy's name's Rob Ashford- Eight hundred and twenty-year-old musician. Mommy hates him. I'd have preferred to be with him right now than Mommy. He's fairly chill, not that much of a disciplinarian and thinks of me like an adult when I'm around him. Thinks that once you're over eighteen, you should be able to go around despite the restrictions, just like the rest of our ancestors on Earth did.

Not mommy. For mommy, I'm a precious fragile twee Lil boy till I'm a hundred or even two hundred years old.

"You were warned not to leave the house alone, boy," she scolded me as she kicked me into the car. "What do you think would happen if one of those old bats find you and take you in? Is that what you want? Being the toilet bitch of a thousand-year-old homeless Alpha skank?"

"Mommy, I can take care of myself!" I bluster. It was a dumb argument. I'm twenty-eight, I have a master's degree in economics and I work remotely for a big corporation and yet I can't date or leave the house alone! Female betas have zero restrictions, they're encouraged to go out and find mates but not me... "I didn't go into the seedy places, I was only on the safe designated path!"

"Then how come I had to pick you up from the police station?" Mommy's growl did not bode well for my ass.

"I was attacked, Ma'am," I tried to be soft and cute. A defensive trick all betas had to master to save their butts.

"Of course, you were attacked, you are an unattached beta boy who goes out to the city like it's a fucking amusement park!" She snapped at me.

"It was an ambush, I got cornered by two drunk women. But they apologized when they came to their senses," I plead with her. "Was kept at the station for my safety, they were the ones in trouble!"

Mommy didn't seem to care though. "Did you register a complaint then?" She growled. "I'd string them from the tree and peel the skins off their backs, take my little boy will they..."

"N-no. Said I did not have a proble-"

Before I could complete my sentence I was slapped across my face. Not hard - mommy only goes all out on my butt- but to get my attention.

"When we get home, you're gonna march that fat little ass of yours into the spanking room Desy. When I enter I only want to see your butt facing me, that clear?" Her eyes looked terrifying, almost popping out of her head!

Yes Mommy," I mumble softly. It was a relief hearing her call me Desy, the slap would've been hard for her to do. I watched as the concrete jungle slowly gave way to the natural variety, her car moving towards our cottage by the lake. Daddy's quite wealthy so Mommy's got a nice pad in lieu of child support when I was younger and both me and Mommy work so we are firmly upper class.

Probably why she's so defensive of me. Mommy wasn't rich growing up - she had to work her way up and ended up with me. Normally I'd have been sent to live with Daddy but she always has been the strong single mom type. The type of woman I hope I'll end up marrying in a couple of hundred years.

I make my way up towards the third guest bedroom - the spanking room in our household and as per her instructions I strip down fully nude and go kneel on the side of the bed, my bare butt towards the door. The air feels extra heavy in this position, and my senses are heightened. Mommy had placed the mirror in front so I get to see her tear my ass. I listen to the footsteps on the wooden floor, her slippered feet moving towards the room with grim purpose.

I hear the door open as my cheeks clench in fear. As I've grown older, spankings have grown much harsher. And the mirror means I can see her reflection, having stripped off her coat and jeans and in only her black underwear. Her long hair was in a messy bun and she carried the tawse and six whippy red switches from the garden, each a foot and a half long and a quarter of an inch thick.

"You've recovered from Tuesday's thrashing, good," Mommy declared. I remember that day, her getting mad at me for goofing off at work. She had given me the heavy cane for that and that had left me sore for three days.

"Mommy I'm sorry," I beg, my butt quivering as she smiled and leaned to plant two kisses across my asscheeks.

"Ssshh, you don't have the right to use your words till I'm done. You showed the mental capacity of a toddler so all my little Desy can do is cry and scream like a bad boy." With that, she stood up with her arm on her hip and picked the tawse.

I watched her muscles tense up as she pulled back for a wicked hard lick. The leather hissed and struck my ass and I screamed. Whippings are always intense affairs because betas get off on the pain, so punishments have to go from something I enjoy to something unbearable. And mommy is an expert in reading me, her strength and dexterity wielding leather and her thin rods of loving correction means I'll be bawling soon.

Then again, it is an odd feeling, having to witness this blonde goddess who I adore in her sexy outfit whipping me in the mirror. Through my tears, I can still see the swell of her breasts wobbling, barely contained in her bra. She's lactating - Mommy started breastfeeding me once I turned twenty-two as a means of keeping me under her control and strengthening our bond. It was a relief for me- I need that after the thrashing I was getting as she methodically worked her way up and down my cheeks and thighs, not stopping for a good ten to twenty minutes as sweat beaded on both our bodies.

"Who does this ass belong to?" Mommy asked as I continued to sob silently, tears flowing down my face. I felt something by my lips and looked- she had one of the switches held out for me. "Kiss them."

I obeyed, giving a small kiss to the switch, and eyed her pitifully.

"You look so much like your daddy, Desi," I could hear some pride in her voice.

"Is that why you like whipping me so much?" I blurted out through the tears. The question stunned her for a moment as she tried to think of an answer that'll deny the insinuation.

"Partly," she settled on a half-truth, leaning to plant a chaste kiss on my lips. "I can't deny that seeing the reflection of that arrogant oaf get his tail tanned isn't fun," she sauntered behind me and tapped my ass twice. "Wait, did I not say you weren't allowed to speak Desi?"

"But you asked me a question," I protest but the licks fell once more, turning me back to the infantile creature she wants me to be. My ass is quite resilient - betas can on average take about five hundred lashes - so it went on for a long while. For Mommy it was almost a workout, wearing out all of the switches one by one, making me kiss them before she started anew.

By the fourth switch, she had softened up quite a lot, planting wet little kisses on me and licking up my tears. She slipped her bra off for the fifth switch, promising her baby that I'll get mommy's milk soon. It was during this session that the lecturing began, usual boilerplate stuff about how I'm her baby, that I belong to her for the next three hundred years. How her Desy isn't allowed near another woman. About how scary the outside world is without mommy by my side and how other alpha women are vultures, ready to pounce on me and gobble me up.

And as per usual I responded with the requisite contortion she likes to see. Lots of "yes mommiee" and "owwiee I'm sovwieee's". Quite infantile but when your ass is burning hotter than hell and your formidable matriarch is flexing the next switch with one more to go, you want her to appeal to the mother inside of her. And that means slipping into the infant she loves to breastfeed. Her scolding becomes much sweeter as the final volley is delivered and the switch breaks.

"Awe, baby boy, come. Let Mommy take care of you," I hear her say. I wrap my arms around her and sob as she scoops me up and I latch onto her supple breasts, her creamy warm milk parching my hoarse throat. I was glad she did not use her strap-on this time on me to drive home the point I would be violated if I had been abducted. I guess I looked far too cute for her to go through with that. She seemed extra sweet now.

"I'll let my baby have a nice little time after dinner, take you in my mouth okay? And you can thank me for your lesson too," I smiled at her words.

"Love you, Ma'am," I reply, leaning to offer her a nice long kiss on her lips as she held me.

"Love you too." Mommy's words made me feel safe. I suppose that was the point of the whipping. It made me feel safe while my trip to meet Stephanie... Well, let's avoid Mommy finding out about that.