Alpha Seeking Omega Ch. 02

Story Info
The alphas examine their potential omega.
1.9k words
4.11
28.1k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a continuation of Alpha Seeking Omega. You should read that one first to have more context for this, though I supposed it could stand alone. This story is set in an omegaverse involving shifters (like werewolves, but they can be any animal and shift at will -- not a huge part of the story, though). You can find more details via Google.

This story also contains non-consensual activity, humiliation, and mild waterspouts. If those aren't your thing, turn back now. If they are, hope you enjoy!

Chapter two

I smell the alphas before I see them, like someone's sprayed the sweetest perfume throughout the hallway. My pussy clenches and gets wet almost instantly. I've never had that reaction to Mr. Brown and I don't want to have it for a stranger, even if he is an alpha.

The meeting room is small, with a few chairs and a small platform with a tall bed on it, similar to the one I had just been on. Instead of an array of alphas like I'd envisioned, there are two -- an older man and a middle-aged woman who appear to be married if their rings are any indication. Both are dressed in clothes that even I can tell are expensive, though they aren't flashy.

The man's build is still somewhat powerful despite his age, but he's balding and has a slight belly. The woman is prettier in an oddly maternal way, though the way her eyes are roaming over my naked body is anything but that. Her hair is pulled into a tight bun and her body is soft and curvy. Despite my lack of physical attraction to either of them, their scents up close are heady.

"This is the omega," Mr. Brown says, motioning for me to stand in front of the padded table. "Feel free to inspect her, but no penetrating her pussy."

"No breaking her seal?" the man asks with a smirk, coming towards me.

He grips my jaw, turning my head from side to side before squeezing my jaw to make my mouth open. God, this is what we do for the horses we buy on the farm. As he inspects my face, the woman's soft hands skim over my body, pulling at my nipples and landing on my hips. That touch makes my pussy clench, slick dripping down my inner thigh. I press them together to hide it.

"Don't be foolish." The woman tuts and kicks my feet apart. The slick drips directly from my pussy to the floor, dripping loudly. "You can't hide from us, darling."

"Up on the table," the man says. Almost as if I've lost control of my body, I get up. "Heels up too, knees apart."

I continue to do as he says, even though my brain wants to resist. Is this how powerful Alphas are to unmedicated omegas? That my desire to obey them overrides my shame and embarrassment? The scent of my slick spreads through the room, and I look up at the ceiling.

"Wow, look at that," the man says to the woman, spreading my pussy lips. "That tight little hole."

"Will you even be able to fit?" The woman laughs, running her finger around my clit. I let out such a loud moan that I surprise myself. "Looks like we have a little slut here. I barely touched you, honey. You need to be fucked that badly?"

Instead of responding, I focus on a spot on the ceiling, digging deep into my brain to find my old self. My medicated self. The one who wouldn't dream of being in this situation, much less being intensely turned on by it.

The man and the woman talk as they poke and prod at me more, something about their guests and training and other girls. I try to block it out, but that only makes me feel every touch more intensely. Their fingers slide into my anus, bringing me dangerously close to orgasm before they stop. I bite back a whine and close my legs, still staring up above myself.

"I think she's the one," the man says to Mr. Brown. "She's just as advertised."

"Good." I can hear the relief in Mr. Brown's voice. "The agreed upon terms are still good?"

"They are," the woman says. I don't want to know what the terms are, so I'm glad she doesn't elaborate. "Now, shall we go home?"

"Not yet." I hear a belt buckle unclicking, the alpha male's. "I'd like to break her in first. I don't know if I'll be able to handle the long drive with this scent fogging my thoughts."

"Good idea." The woman's heels click on the floor as she steps around me.

I sit up on my elbows, looking between the three of them in confusion. Is he going to fuck me right here in front of his wife and Mr. Brown? I try to scramble backwards, but the female alpha pins me down by my shoulders.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asks with a laugh. "You need this. You'll crave it."

She sits on the cushioned bed behind me, my head falling into her lap. The position allows the scent of her alpha pheromones to overwhelm me, making me squirm with unwanted arousal. She slides her hands underneath my knees and pulls them back and open towards my chest so I'm spread open for this alpha whose name I don't even know.

I open one of my eyes and immediately regret it. The alpha's cock is gigantic, easily as thick as my wrist, his balls hanging heavily underneath. They were right to worry that it won't fit. Even with the slick that's rapidly pooling on the table below me, I flinch away from the pain that hasn't even come yet.

"Just relax," the woman says, her voice not at all soothing. "It'll only hurt at first."

I can't move in her vice grip, but I try. Mr. Brown rests a hand on one of my breasts as if to steady me and feel me up at the same time.

He presses the tip of his cock against my opening, fooling me into believing he'll be easy on me. But no -- he shoves it in, getting only a third of the way in at first. I bite my lip so I don't scream, but it doesn't work. Tears come to my eyes immediately. I'm stretched so far and he isn't even in all the way.

"So damn tight," he grunts, pulling out and pushing back in until he's fully inside. "There we go."

It's so impossibly huge, stuffing me to the brim. He starts thrusting fast and hard, his heavy balls smacking against my ass, and the pain starts to melt into something fiery. Something good. So good. I moan, somewhere between humiliation and pleasure. Even with my eyes closed, I can feel Mr. Brown's eyes on me, and hear the alpha's heavy breathing as he fucks me.

"Uh-oh, I think she's starting to like it," the woman said with a laugh. "You love cock, honey? You're going to be getting a whole lot more."

How much more? I need more, more than I've ever needed anything, but wish I didn't. I wish I could forget about all of this and go back to being medicated, even though this pleasure is unlike anything I could ever get as a medicated omega.

I sniff, my face wet with tears even as I feel myself starting to crest. My orgasm rips through me and I cry out, half-sobbing while the female alpha laughs and the male alpha grunts with pleasure. The orgasm seems to go on and on forever, blending with the alpha's after he shoots more and more cum into me.

His cum sends ripples of even more intense euphoria through me. I never want this to end, but it does. And the realization that it won't, if what the female alpha said is true, fills me with a blend of disgust, despair, and elation.

"Oh, yes," the male alpha says, pulling out, leaving a mixture of our fluids trailing out of me. "What a good investment we've made."

"We should get her back. Have her looked at by the doctors," the female alpha says. "It's a long drive."

"We should." The male alpha tucks his cock back into his pants, then nods to Mr. Brown. "Thank you. I'll be in touch if there are any problems."

The female alpha grabs me by the arm and helps me to my feet. My pussy is so sore, but I can't help but squeeze around the emptiness inside of me. It hurts, both the emptiness and my actual body.

The two alphas lead me outside to a fancy black SUV. I don't even get the chance to say goodbye to anyone, not that they want anything to do with me now that I'm unmedicated. Before the female alpha starts to put me in the car, I pause.

"Um, I...I need to pee," I say.

"You'll address me as Mistress Harold from now on," she says. "And he's Master Harold, of course."

"Yes, ma'am. I mean, mistress," I say. She gives me a pleased smile.

"Okay, go ahead," she says. "We're in the grass."

I close my eyes and swallow. Why am I surprised that my privacy has been completely stripped from me? They haven't even told me where I'm going or what I'll be doing there, but I was just fucked in front of two people without a second thought. I doubt I'll ever use the bathroom alone again.

Mistress Harold looks at me expectantly, then at her husband, who slips into the driver's seat.

I take a few steps away and squat, the pee stinging on its way out. Mistress doesn't take her eyes off of me for a single second.

"Good. Into the car with you," she says, taking my hand and pushing me towards the open back seat.

I get in -- it's one long bench and she slides in next to me, shutting the door. Being in such an enclosed space with two alphas makes slick start to drip from me yet again. At this point I was going to be dehydrated from how wet I was.

"Open the window," Mistress says. "I can't handle this already."

"Well, you're back there. Play with her however you want," Master said, turning on the car and opening the windows.

Mistress's eyes takes on a wicked gleam as she flips me onto my back and spreads my legs wide. I moan when she laps at me, squeezing my eyes shut, and shriek when she roughly shoves two fingers into my still-tender opening. I come hard and fast, much to her satisfaction.

And it doesn't stop there. The rest of the hour long drive, she finds ways to make me come in increasingly humiliating ways -- me, sitting in her lap as she pushes a huge dildo in and out of me, right in front of the open window. On my hands and knees. At a gas station.

I don't know if I want to arrive or if I want to make a run for it. But something about her scent makes me want to stay. Makes me want to please her. She has me do that as well, exploring her slick flesh with my fingers and unskilled mouth. Her taste is unlike anything I've ever experienced before, like the best dessert. I don't want to be addicted, but I think I will be.

"Here we are," she says when we come to a stop. "Your new home."

I look out the window and gasp. It's the biggest, most beautiful home I've ever seen. Its stately brick exterior is surrounded by tidy landscaping, and it's eerily silent. I don't know what to expect, but my body craves it as much as my mind is repulsed by it.