Alphia Corporation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers

Carrie moaned despite herself, and then jumped as she felt Karen's soft hand find her pussy, which was feeling deliciously full of Mr. Parsons' hard, throbbing, pounding cock. She felt Karen's fingers gently pinch her clitoris and she gasped in pleasure.

"Oh God yes Karen, thank you," Gary said to his wife as Mr. Borges, chuckling at Karen's move, spread her legs and mounted her again, spearing her vagina with his thick, angry cock, and causing her to moan anew from the fresh penetration.

Sam could not see what was happening but he could hear Carrie's ominous gasp of pleasure, Mr. Jorge's chuckle and Karen's sudden moan. He could feel Gary's excitement grow through the sudden hardening of the penis in his mouth, by Gary's involuntary shuddery hip thrusts and by the suddenly fierce hands on the back of his head which forced Sam to change his rhythm to match Gary's need and made sure that Sam could not escape the almost certain explosion of sperm into his mouth should Carrie succumb first.

With her breasts being fondled and sucked on by Karen, her vagina wonderfully stuffed with Mr. Parson's hard and insisting cock, his firm hands on her ass and Karen's expert fingering of her clitoris, Carrie knew that she did not stand a chance.

She moaned and whined and dropped her head, trying her best to keep control of her own body. "Honey ... I ... Am ... So ... Sorry ..."

Mr. Parsons' hand tangled in her hair and pulled her head up so she could not escape watching seeing the two men before her as he fucked her harder, and harder and harder towards his own release. Gary stared into her eyes, his achingly hard cock thrusting in and out of her darling husband's mouth, his pupils dilated with lust, silently pleading with her to give in and cum.

Sam himself, his hand fondling his mentor's heavy, sperm-filled testicles, was bobbing up and down and sucking on Gary's throbbing and rock hard cock, and silently begging his wife to hold out.

"No, Carrie, no!" was his unspoken plea, but it was not to be.

The sensation of Mr. Parsons' large and strong body behind her, his hard and insistent cock pounding away in her pussy and Karen's mouth on her breasts and fingers on her clitoris, combined with the knowledge that she was being whored out and used in front of her husband and finally, the knowledge that Sam was sharing in her intense and pleasurable degradation was just too much. She felt her control slip and with a keening whine felt the sexual pleasure crash over her and she screamed as the most intense orgasm of her life washed through her body.

"Oh Sam, oh Sam, oh Sam," she cried out, and it was unclear whether she was crying out her love for her husband or an apology for her failure to hold out.

She screamed as she thrashed about and collapsed. Karen moved her hand off Carrie's clitoris as she became too sensitive, but Mr. Parsons was relentless as he slaked his need. He grabbed Carrie's hips and pulled her almost savagely onto his cock as he fucked Sam's wife as hard and fast as he could.

When he glanced upward, Sam could see Gary alternating between watching Sam fondle Gary's heavy balls while sucking Gary's raging cock into his wet and hungry mouth and staring intently at scene behind him, where Carrie had been fucked to a massive orgasm and Karen, his own wife, who was intent on her own pleasure as Mr. Borges hammered away at her vagina with his massive penis.

Sam's cock was hard in his pants, and he felt a delicious combination of humiliation and intense arousal. He loved, and dreaded the well-known sounds of his wife as she succumbed to her body and came.

He heard her whine and scream her pleasure.

"Ooooohhhhh yeeeeAaaaahhh," came Gary's guttural triumphant cry.

Gary leaned back, his body tensing, muscles straining, a hand tangling in Sam's hair to make sure that Sam could not escape until Gary's orgasm was fully spent.

Sam could hear Mr. Parsons roar out his pleasure as he spewed the contents of his balls into Carrie. But Sam's attention was elsewhere because Gary was right on the edge of release.

Sam pumped his friend's cock, and fondled his heavy balls and sucked the leaking, aching and trembling cock in his mouth, now eagerly trying to bring his friend to his release and allowing Gary to spurt into Sam's mouth.

"Suck it, Sam! Keep going! Fuck! Oh yeah, right there! Right there! Yeeeesssssss!"

The first blast of semen hit the back of his throat and Sam gagged slightly, and then his mouth was full of sticky, salty cum and he could feel the cock in his mouth pulsing more and more into his mouth as Sam continued his suction.

He continued to suck as Gary collapsed back into the couch, his balls drained. Sam let the softening penis slip out of his mouth so that he could swallow his mouthful of sperm, and then he dived back onto his friend's penis, and continued to suck and lick until the orgasm was truly complete.

He chuckled as he looked up to see Gary, splayed out bonelessly on the couch, completely spent. "Holy fuck. You are really good."

When Sam turned around, he saw Mr. Parsons with a dazed and happy expression on his face, his hands on Carrie's hips and his cock still lodged within Sam's wife as he completed his ejaculation into her vagina.

"That was very impressive, Sam," Mr. Parsons gasped his compliment to him.

"That was amazing! Very impressive, Sam," Mr. Borges agreed. Karen was lying on her back near Carrie, and Mr. Borges was still fucking her, although without any urgency. She and Carrie were holding hands, their fingers entwined.

He withdrew from Karen. His large cock was glistening with her secretions, and he clearly had not yet reached orgasm.

"Sam," Mr. Borges said to Sam. "You must be full to bursting. I remember a long weekend when Mr. Jones made me watch he and his friends enjoy Susan and a bunch of the other wives. He did not let me cum for three days, and it was pure agony."

Sam could see his wife in a boneless puddle on the floor, recovering from the massive orgasm Mr. Parsons and Karen had given her. Mr. Parsons was sitting back, clearly enjoying his post-coital moment.

Karen was on her back, her long, lithe body akimbo. Her luxurious black hair had come undone and was spread like ink on the floor of the suite. Her breasts were small, but still high up on her chest and her pussy was clearly visible as a patch of dark fur between her long, slender, toned legs. In Sam's randy state, he she looked like a slice of heaven.

"I enjoy tormenting you junior guys," Mr. Borges, smiling in apparent commiseration as he looked over at Sam and then down at Karen lying between them. "But making you wait even longer before you cum would be just too much torture."

Sam felt a rush of desire and hope shoot through his body. It must have been clear in his face, because Karen giggled and reached out one elegant hand and stroked his calf. He almost embarrassed himself with a squeak.

"Just as soon as you get out of those clothes, I will let Karen introduce you to the Arrangement," Mr. Borges offered in a kind voice.

Sam, amazed at his good fortune, did not notice the smirk that Mr. Borges exchanged with Mr. Parsons and with Karen. He scrambled to get out of his clothes. He ripped off his tie and kicked his shoes to the side. His belt gave him a few anxious moments as his hands, shaking with desire, had trouble with the basics of the release. He dropped his trousers and ripped his shirt right off, tearing all the buttons loose, as he struggled to rid himself of his trousers now bunched around his ankles.

In less than a minute he was nude, panting slightly, his penis achingly hard. He blushed slightly as he saw Carrie giggling at him.

He looked down and Saw Karen kneeling by Mr. Borges, stroking his cock again.

Sam hesitated, unsure of what he was allowed to do. "Lie down," Mr. Borges directed, "and Karen will sit on your face while she sucks your dick."

Karen glanced up at Sam and gave him a smile. "Come on down here," she murmured and Sam quickly down down on the ground before Karen and eagerly reached up and over his head for her.

"Hold on, hold on," Karen laughed, fending off Sam's hands. She leaned forward and gave him a kiss, which he eagerly accepted. Karen's lips were soft and sweet, and she willingly accepted his tongue into her mouth. He held her face in his as he tenderly kissed her.

For her part, Karen moaned, and allowed her hands to roam across Sam's lightly furred chest. She pinched his nipples and he groaned.

"You are a very good kisser," Karen murmured into Sam's ear and on her hands and knees she slid her body down Sam's. Her breasts were in his face for one, tantalizing moment, but then she kept going, stroking and kissing his belly, and his legs, and then she was straddling his face.

Sam eagerly reached around to grab her ass and pulled her pussy down to his face even as Karen stroked his erection and nuzzled at his balls. Karen moaned as Sam eagerly licked her pussy and sucked on her clitoris. Sam groaned loudly in return as he felt her warm, wet mouth cover the head of his achingly hard cock.

"You like the new ones in this position, don't you?" Mr. Parsons said to his colleague.

"Oh yes, I certainly do," Mr. Borges replied, pleasure and satisfaction clear in his voice.

Sam could hear the others talking, but his entire attention was on Karen's expert fellatio and her pussy in his mouth. His tongue lashed her clitoris and pussy lips and Karen moaned in thanks as she returned to her stroking, teasing and sucking on his cock.

"This is a nice welcome to the Arrangement, isn't it?" Mr. Borges asked him, and Sam glanced backwards to see Mr. Borges kneeling a few feet away, watching as Sam ate out Karen's well-used pussy. Mr. Borges was still nude, and he was shamelessly stroking his enormous penis, still shiny from Karen's secretions.

"Oh Yes," Sam said, his eyes rolling back in his head as Karen sucked on the head of his dick again, but then slowly, so slowly, pushed her head down until his entire length was lodged in her throat. She bobbed up and down a few times and then came up for air with a gasp.

"Oh my God!" Sam gasped.

Karen gave a feminine little chuckle and went back to sucking on Sam's cock again.

"Usually, I like to introduce a new couple to the Arrangement by inviting myself into their bedroom and fucking the new slutwife while her husband eats her pussy," Mr. Borges continued, shuffling forward and prepared to mount Gary's wife again.

"Oh my God," Carrie gasped, now recovered enough to watch the scene. Her eyes were wide and her hand over her mouth in her shock.

Sam gaped in surprise as Mr. Borges maneuvered his muscular, masculine body so that his hands were on Karen's hips, his knees on either side of Sam's ears and his testicles in Sam's face.

Karen gave a wail of pleasure at the same time as Mr. Borges grunted his satisfaction as he drove the length of his cock into her pussy in one thrust. He went back to fucking Karen, this time clearly seeking his own pleasure. He fucked her really hard, and Mr. Borges' balls bounced off Sam's forehead and nose as Sam continued to slurp at Karen's clitoris.

"I was going to do you and Carrie like this tonight," Mr. Borges grunted as he took his pleasure in Karen's body and at Sam's submission to him, "but you were so accomodating to bring her along ... and because she is such a great lay ... I decided to let you play with Karen instead."

Karen had given up trying to suck Sam's cock. Mr. Borges was manhandling her to her obvious great pleasure. Her beatiful face was thrown back, her hair jumping about and her breasts heaved with the pleasure of Mr. Borges' onslaught coupled with Sam's delicious and agile tongue on her clitoris.

"Oh ... fuck," Karen moaned, a hand on Sam's cock, stroking him as Mr. Borges used her pussy to achieve his pleasure.

Mr. Borges stopped trying to speak, and instead concentrated on his own need. He fucked Karen hard because he knew that she liked it that way. Karen's head was thrown back in her pleasure, and her breasts and her hair bounced around as he fucked her faster and faster.

Carrie glanced over at Gary. His cock was hard again and jealously was clear on his face.

"God damn your wife's pussy is tight," Mr. Borges said to Gary and shot him a malicious grin as the cuckold blushed, his jealousy obvious.

"My balls are in your husband's face, you know," Mr. Borges said to Carrie. "I'll bet you didn't expect that to happen when you were preparing for this weekend, did you?"

"Ummmm, no. Not at all," Carrie said. "I - I didn't know what to expect ... well, I knew that I was going to have sex with you and ... with Mr. Parsons, but ...".

"Let Sam know which evening next week works best for you two, Carrie. On Monday morning he is to come into my office to let me know on which evening you will invite me into your home so we can reenact this scene properly in your marital bed," Mr. Borges said to Carrie, interrupting her and turning his attention southward as he started to fuck Karen again.

"You keep sucking away at Karen's cunt while I fuck her," Mr. Borges directed Sam. "And when I'm done you clean her up and then she will suck you off."

Thereafter for a few moments there was a tense silence, punctuated only by the squishy, wet sounds of Karen's pussy as Mr. Borges pounded at her with his dick, Karen's moans of pleasure from the combination of the sensation of being claimed by a hard cock while simultaneously enjoying Sam's soft lips and tongue on her pussy.

Sam found that by tonguing Karen's clitoris he could elicit a mew of pleasure from Gary's wife and a grunt from Mr. Borges when Sam licked or sucked the sensitive underside of the pistoning in and out of the pussy in his face.

"That's it ... right there ... uh-huh ...," Mr. Borges grunted unintelligently as he neared his climax. "Alright Sam, suck my balls ... yeeeaaahhhhh!!"

Mr. Borges jammed his cock balls deep into Gary's wife and ejaculated, shuddering as he shot his cum into Karen. After a few moments he withdrew and staggered back, his cock sliding across Sam's face and leaving a trail of sperm across his nose. Mr. Borges eventually found himself on the couch, spent and panting.

Sam was so frustrated and excited, that even this degrading episode was exciting. "It is nothing worse than what Carrie and Karen will have to go through this weekend, I am sure," he thought to himself, and he raised up his mouth to Karen's pussy and tasted the sperm oozing from her.

As Sam tongued Karen's well used pussy, he could tase the mixture of her secretions and Mr. Borges' semen. Each time he could feel semen oozing out of her opening he would swirl his tongue around the opening to her vagina, cleaning her, and then he would dive back to her clitoris. Karen gasped her pleasure and dove onto Sam's cock, sucking and pumping it, eagerly seeking his well-earned release for him.

As he sucked at her pussy, Sam could feel Karen's mouth on his engorged penis, suckling eagerly as she jacked him with one hand and fondled his balls with the other. She bobbed her head fast, and then slowly, and then she licked down sensitive underside of his cock to his balls and back again.

Carrie knew how to give a blowjob, but Karen Burroughs was an absolutely expert at sucking cock. He was close to the edge already, but she brought him to the brink and then back down again, and to the brink, and back down again. Sam was whining and trembling as he sucked Mr. Borges' sperm from his Karen's sloppy pussy.

She was sucking on his balls for the moment, giving him time to relax and back off from the edge, but then she took his cockhead in her mouth again, swirled her tongue around the tip and then plunged down on his penis again. For nearly a full minute she kept her sucking pressure on his cockhead, and then she sped up.

He groaned as he thought she was slowing again to make him wait, but this time she just hesitated, took him to the edge ... and then attacked his cock with a fast rhythm and he ... exploded.

He screamed his release and Karen squeaked as a huge volume of sperm erupted into her soft mouth. Karen eagerly lapped it up and dove back down onto Sam's still erupting penis and sucked it, gentler now, until his orgasm was completely spent.

Sam himself collapsed, lying backwards on the sofa, barely conscious, his balls finally emptied by the most exciting, amazing blowjob he had ever received.

"I love the Arrangement," he thought to himself. He could taste a mixture of Karen's pussy, and the sperm of both Gary and Mr. Borges in his mouth. "That was intense."

-

An hour later, the six people were sitting together chatting. The women were wrapped up in large, fluffy hotel bathrobes and looked well-fucked and exquisitely lovely.

"I'm not going to lie to you," Mr. Borges said, his demeanor now much more relaxed after his orgasm and domination of the two junior men and their wives, "but being the Senior Executive in the Arrangement is much more fun than being in your position." He gestured to Sam and Gary. "That said, I enjoyed my time as a Junior Executive."

He upended his glass and poured the last of his scotch into his mouth. It was pretty clear that your wives enjoyed it, but I do hope you guys did enjoy yourselves, too."

"I sure did!" Gary said and peals of laughter rose from the group, and Sam joined in after a momentary hesitation.

"How about you, Sam?" Mr. Parsons said, his hand on Carrie's shoulder as she curled up on the floor near where he was seated on the couch. "You were sure thrown into the deep end of the Arrangement and you handled it very, very well."

"I -," Sam coughed to clear his throat and stall for time. "It was intense ... but it was mostly fun, too."

"Good, good," Mr. Borges muttered encouragingly.

"I never thought that I would ... enjoy ...". Sam trailed off.

"Sucking dick?" Mr. Borges offered to help him finish his thought. "Swallow a colleague's cum? Clean up a freshly fucked pussy? There is going to be a lot of that for you the next several years, but you are also probably going to get a chance to fuck all the junior executive wives over that time, too."

"Really?" Sam asked.

"Well, yes," Mr. Parsons said. "Easiest bonus I know how to bestow on good work done by a junior executive is to give him, or her in the case of the lovely Ms. Owens, the choice of which of the junior executive wives you'd like to fuck."

Carrie looked up at him, eyebrows raised. "Wow," she said quietly to herself, looking excited again.

"And don't forget the holiday party," Mr. Parsons said.

"Oh yes!" Gary said. "Last year was incredible!"

The four people in the know sat quietly for a few moments, savoring their respective memories of prior sordid events. Sam and Carrie exchanged a glance, wondering at what the future held for them.

"But back to business, gentlemen," Mr. Borges said, bringing all their attention back to him. "You junior executives need to get back to work and get us as good a product as we can pull together for that asshole over at Roberts Media. I haven't decided which of you guys are going to take one for the team yet, but I'll tell you that if they come back at anything south of $16 million the negotiations are done and we will close the deal then and there without the need of your extracurricular ... support."

Gary and Sam tensed up again, remembering belatedly what awaited one of them the next evening.

"So fellas, scoot! Get back to work, get me the best product you can tomorrow morning. We'll let you know when the negotiations are complete and what our plans are. With any luck, we are all on the plane tomorrow afternoon, a deal in hand!"

The girls shifted where they sat as the junior executives reluctantly got to their feet and the senior executives returned their attention to the slut wives.

Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers