Alphia Corporation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what about the golden handcuffs problem, sir?" Sam asked, bringing the attention back to business. "We don't know how to deal with that. I don't see how it can be resolved."

"Oh right, that," Mr. Borges said dismissively. "I solved that this evening. I shot a text over to the Roberts Media asshole earlier and told him that we were walking right now if there were any surprises in the details of the eventual deal. It's the number we agree upon, and no extras. I thought he would fight back, but he gave in immediately. They are really in deep shit over there, it seems."

He shrugged. "We got this in the bag. I expect we will find out what the real story is over there tomorrow morning. I'll close this deal before lunch."

"Yeah, I agree," Mr. Parsons replied. "They are desperate, and I think we head home tomorrow, early afternoon. And we get the girls again for another night tonight!" He concluded happily.

Carrie glanced over at Sam with bedroom eyes. He gave her a smile in return and then glanced over at Gary who was getting up and gathering his clothes.

"Don't worry, you'll get them back tomorrow night, all safe and sound," Mr. Borges said as the two junior executives headed out into the hall and back to their room, "but for now, scoot back to your rooms and relax. We are going to take a break and then play with the girls again for a while. See you in the morning!"