Alphia Corporation Ch. 05

Story Info
The continuing sordid adventures of Sam and Carrie...
9.6k words
4.26
20.9k
21
15

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers

It was late Sunday morning, London time, and London was falling away as the Alphia Corporation Gulfstream 6 winged all six members of the Alphia Corporation negotiation team swiftly westward back toward the States.

Sam was seated in one of the four leather armchairs scattered cleverly around a long end table to allow for an intimate conversation and still a clear foot path through the plane. Against the back wall there was an elegant bar of some kind of polished dark wood. The glass front of the refrigerator revealed a dozen or so bottles of expensive champagne. Above it, glasses of thick crystal tinkled wealthily alongside expensive bottles of whiskey and bourbon.

The ladies were seated on a low couch near the bar. Sam could see his wife Carrie talking quietly with Karen, each beautifully coiffed and dressed in what Carrie would probably call sexy business chic. Mr. Borges and Mr. Parsons were chatting with the well-fucked junior executive wives and happily congratulating themselves for the great weekend of debauchery and good business.

Gary Burroughs, the other junior executive, was talking on his phone near the front of the plane, his feet up on the low table in front of the couch he was seated upon.

Sam felt some tension ease from his body and he closed his eyes briefly, sinking into the comfortable blonde leather seat.

They had been flying for almost an hour now and realizing that the working weekend was complete, Sam tried to relax. He was bone weary from the combination of the hard work, long hours and sexual frustration of the past two long days and nights. The emotional highs and lows he had been put through had also taken their toll, especially last night when he tossed and turned for several hours with sordid images of his wife and the two Senior Executives bouncing around his brain.

He glanced over at Mr. Parsons who was talking with Mr. Borges. Sam could not overhear the conversation, but the two Senior Executives looked relaxed and happy.

"They should be," Sam thought to himself, gazing at Karen and Carrie, drinking in their sophisticated and elegant beauty.

He felt a surge of jealousy tinged with illicit pleasure. The two senior males had certainly enthusiastically and thoroughly fucked their subordinate's wives throughout the weekend.

Last night Mr. Borges had bragged to Sam that he had enjoyed Carrie before the business meeting and then the senior executives had made Sam and Gary stay and watch as the senior executives played with their wives.

Since Mr. Parsons had not yet had the pleasure, the senior executives had made the wives switch. Sam had seen his darling Carrie, fully nude, quickly drop to her knees in front of Mr. Parsons who had fed his hard cock into her mouth.

Mr. Parsons' moan of pleasure as he felt Carrie's mouth on his penis had been painfully erotic for Sam. Mr. Parsons had given Sam a satisfied smirk as he fondled Carrie's breasts while she bobbed for sperm. Later he had tangled his hands in Carrie's hair to hold her head still so he could thrust his cock in and out of her mouth for even more pleasure.

When Mr. Parsons had tired of that fun he had put Carrie on her hands and knees and approached her from behind. Mr. Parsons had grinned at Sam again as he drove balls deep into Carrie's pussy in one thrust.

Sam closed his eyes to savor the memory. The lovely expression on his Carrie's exquisite face as she moaned her pleasure as she was filled with Mr. Parsons' cock was seared into Sam's brain. The delicious humiliation of Mr. Parsons' smirk at Sam while he fucked Sam's wife was intense. That Carrie had so enjoyed herself, and had orgasmed around Mr. Parsons' cock before Mr. Parsons had reached his own release and spurted into her was even more amazingly exciting.

But it was Mr. Parsons' grin of conquest and triumph that was so intense. Sam had stood there and not moved an inch as Mr. Parsons mounted and penetrated Carrie. That grin ... Mr. Parsons knew that Sam was not going to stop him or do anything in reaction. His role was to ... submit.

And that ... coupled with the intense pleasure that humiliation caused to blossom within his brain ... was a real mindfuck.

Sam had been so horny that even being ordered to suck Gary off had been exciting. He shifted in his seat, his penis rock hard again in his trousers, wondering how their sexual contact would affect their friendship and working relationship.

Gary's cock had been the first time he had had a cock in his mouth, and swallowing Gary's load had a first, too.

He squirmed in his seat for a moment as he realized that from even what little he really knew of the inner workings of The Arrangement, that was just the first time. There were certainly going to be many, many more deeply submissive and humiliating moments before him.

He had been required to eat Karen Burrough's pussy even as Mr. Borges fucked her, and after, but he had been well rewarded for he and Carrie's efforts. Karen's blowjob had been absolutely wonderful and ejaculating into her warm mouth had been a well-earned release but still only a temporary respite from his high level of sexual arousal.

He had fallen asleep last night with difficulty, his cock rock hard again, his mind spinning with thoughts of the sexual hijinks likely going on in the senior executive's suite. His mind, somewhat disturbingly, also took him back to his time on his knees. Sam realized, with a bit of a shock, that he had been eager to please Gary, and had really tried his best - with massive evident success - to complete the blowjob. There had been a flash of pride as he had felt Gary's cock twitch in his mouth as he reached orgasm.

He had not masturbated in the shower this morning and denying himself relief had been sheer, exquisite torture.

Sam could only imagine the fun the two senior executives had had this morning. Last night Mr. Parsons had promised to cum in Carrie's mouth later in weekend.

"I hope he didn't forget," Sam thought to himself. Sam felt a surge of shock missed with jealousy and deliciously naughty pleasure surge through his body. He imagined his Carrie on her knees before Mr. Parsons, her soft hands tenderly cupping Mr. Parson's balls as she vigorously sucked his hard cock and urged him to enjoy himself and to ejaculate into her eager mouth.

He glanced over again at the two Senior Executives. He saw Mr. Borges, looking muscular and powerful in his hand made suit, smile and nod his head to something Karen said.

Mr. Borges too had had total access to Carrie.

Unbidden, an image bloomed in his mind, Carrie in a hotel room bed, her long and eager legs wrapped around the steady humping motion of his muscled body as Mr. Borges as he claimed her vagina again. As Sam imagined the moment, he saw Carrie's blonde hair splayed across the pillow, one firm feminine arm snaked around Mr. Borges' neck and curled in his hair as she pulled him to her for an open-mouthed kiss, her wedding band and engagement ring glittering brightly in Mr. Borges' dark hair.

"Excellent work, everyone!" Mr. Parsons crowed happily, interrupting Sam's daydream. He dropped into a seat across from Sam and loosened his tie.

Sam blinked in surprise. He hadn't even noticed the two senior executives walk over to join him.

"Oh man," the Mr. Parsons said as he took off his suit jacket. He put his feet up on the small table between the chairs as he folded his suit coat and tie up and put it on a nearby chair. "What a great weekend! The ladies were wonderful. I'm fucking spent."

He gave Sam a leer. "You sure do look like a natural born cocksucker. I can't believe that was your first time. If your wife had not so completely drained my balls last night and this morning I would induct you into the Mile High club right now."

Sam gaped at him in surprise and felt himself flush. Mr. Borges gave Sam an amused smile and changed the subject.

"I'm just happy that Roberts took our initial offer seriously. They must be in some serious trouble."

"Yeah," Sam muttered in agreement, trying not very successfully to get his mind back to business. "But it concerns me that Roberts Media gave in so quickly. We came in at, what? Fifteen million? And they countered at below their street price of eighteen? We didn't just agree to buy a shell of a company, or something under European Union investigation for ... environmental or banking fraud or something, did we?"

"Doesn't matter," Mr. Borges replied unconcerned. "We closed the deal and we get their Intellectual Property portfolio. John in Mergers and Acquisitions is a fucking genius. He will make us $7 or $8 million profit on the back end of the deal when he chops up the company and sells off the pieces. Hell, even if Roberts Media really is ready to go tits up, we will still break even."

He took another healthy pull from his whiskey. He held the glass up to the sunlight streaming in through a window of the plane. He nodded appreciatively and the golden color of the liquid inside.

He saluted Sam with his drink.

"And that's just the gravy because the Intellectual Property - thanks to you - is on its own worth multiples of the purchase price with what we are going to do with it."

"Thank you," Sam responded to the compliment but his eyes wandered to where the women were gathered at the back of the plane.

Carrie and Karen were talking quietly together, letting the men catch up on business.

Mr. Parsons caught his glance and turned back to look at the women also.

Sam felt a flicker of jealousy as he saw Mr. Parsons' eyes take in Carrie's lines, stopping briefly at the swell of her breasts against her blouse and at her legs displayed in her rather short business skirt, but the gaze lacked the hunger that the senior executives had displayed on the ride to England at the start of the weekend.

Mr. Borges also caught Sam watching Mr. Parsons gaze at the two junior executives' wives.

"Your wife is a delight, Sam," Mr. Borges said to Sam with a knowing smirk. Mr. Parsons chuckled his agreement.

"Yes. She is," Sam replied, his voice and demeanor were calm despite his instant inner turmoil.

"You were very impressive this weekend. It is not everyone who can deal with the ... pleasures and challenges of The Arrangement on a weekend like this so well," Mr. Borges continued, "particularly not at the very start of the experience."

Carrie had certainly herself immensely. The fun he had had with Gary's wife, combined with the delicious humiliation of the entire situation made clear that joining The Arrangement was going to be a win all the way around.

"Thank you," Sam replied. "It was very exciting, but it was also very difficult."

"I completely understand," Mr. Borges nodded. "I usually quite enjoyed seeing my Susan entertain my clients and bosses while I was Junior Executive, but I must say I greatly prefer my current ... position."

"Hell yeah," Mr. Parsons murmured in amused agreement.

"Carrie is beautiful and smart and eager to please. She clearly enjoyed her first working weekend as a junior executive spouse, and that is a rare and wonderful combination so soon after introduction to the Arrangement," Mr. Parsons said. "Your wife is going to be extremely popular with the entire senior management team and a real asset to your career."

Sam did not know what to say to that, and he glanced over at Carrie who had overheard the conversation.

She blushed, and smiled at him, clearly embarrassed that she had so obviously enjoyed herself this trip. They had not had time to speak privately, and Sam did not know what had gone on between his wife and the Senior Executives late last night or this morning but his imagination was running wild.

Mr. Borges saw the unspoken question in Sam's eyes as he and Carrie exchange a look.

Mr. Borges smirked at Sam when he Sam looked at his boss again. "You bet we fucked the ladies again this morning."

"Of course you did. I sure as hell would have," Gary said calmly as he joined the other three men. "I think that Karen would have been offended if you had not."

Sam nodded, grateful for Gary's input as he did not trust his own voice.

Mr. Borges chuckled at Gary. "Yeah, I bet she would have. Karen is one of my favorite hotwives. She is always eager to fuck."

"It is not like this all the time," Mr. Parsons said reassuringly. "This is not some constant orgy at work. It is as was explained to you - when we have the urge to stray, we do so within the confines of employment."

"That's good to know," Sam replied, relieved and, to a certain extent, disappointed.

Mr. Borges gave Mr. Parsons a look. "Tom here can do whatever he wants, but as Tom ... and his wife Ruth well know ... I take full advantage of all the perks of my employment and I fuck all the time."

Both the Senior Executives had worked their way up through the ranks and had spent their time at the junior executive level. Mr. Parsons had been elevated less than two years earlier, long after Mr. Borges' promotion. It was clear that a cost of Mr. Parsons' promotion had been his wife's willingness to drop to her knees in front of a randy senior executive and to happily spread her pretty legs for the senior executives ... and the good of the Company. Mr. Borges had without any doubt whatsoever had exercised his rights over Ruth Parsons and had fucked her many times while Mr. Parsons had labored through the junior executive levels.

"Ruth was the reason for Tom's promotion, as a matter of fact," Mr. Borges revealed to the extreme curiosity of all but Mr. Parsons who looked a little embarrassed. "We were struggling to retain the Ogletree account and I assigned Bill to it."

Sam knew Bill as William Egleson, one of the sales executives. He was still a junior executive, but the rumors were swirling. His wife was Alice, a petite red-head marathon runner. The rumor about Alice was that the curtains matched the drapes and she let her red bush grow wild. That, along with the fact that her body was tight and muscled and wiry, separated her from the other wives. Sam had seen her a few times and she looked cute and tough, her green eyes sharp on her freckled face.

Her tits were small, but she had a nice, tight ass, even after three kids.

"Bill is a fucking horndog," Mr. Borges continued, "and while Alice is a horny little minx and can fuck for hours, sometimes Bill just wants a nice pair of tits to play with and Ruth has an outstanding rack."

"Yeah she does," Gary murmured in agreement.

"So anyway, Bill takes the top executives over at the client out for the weekend and brings Ruth with him. She knew what her job was," Mr. Borges continued. "The two executives and Bill all gangbanged the shit out of her for a weekend and at the end of it we kept the account ... so long as we supply a slut for a 'working weekend' whenever they are in town for an account check."

Mr. Borges smiled happily at the three men. "So for several months Bill had the rare pleasure of a monthly fuck of a colleague's wife. He told me he loved Ruth's big tits. His favorite was to push those big pillows together and tit fuck her until he blasted a load all over her face."

Mr. Parsons looked uncomfortable for a moment and Gary Burroughs smoothly changed the subject.

"I appreciate you letting me be the one to pass on the good news to Mr. Jones. Thank you!" He said to Mr. Borges.

"You deserved it. Karen deserved it," Mr. Borges said with a wave of his hand. "How did he react?"

"He was thrilled, and surprised," Gary said. "I don't think that he was expecting to pay so little for the company."

"No, he wasn't," Mr. Borges agreed. "Did he want to know anything else?"

"Yes, he wanted to know to what extent Carrie and Karen were 'involved' in the negotiations," Gary said.

"What did you tell him?" Mr. Borges inquired.

Gary smiled at him. "I told him that you two had had a lot of fun with the ladies but that our wives had not been needed to close the deal."

====

"So did you enjoy your first experience, with your wife on a working weekend?" Mr. Jones asked Sam.

He and Gary along with Mr. Parsons, were on Mr. Jones' office. Mr. Borges had declined to join them at the meeting in the Chairman's office.

It was late afternoon on Sunday and they were just returned from the trip. He had kissed Carrie as she and Karen were whisked away to attend to her motherly duties at her respective home.

Carrie had looked so confident and content in her elegant businesswear. His eyes had followed the ladies as they slid into the limousine, the door held open by the driver.

He had felt such a moment of longing for the loving touch of his beautiful wife, but he had to wait until tonight for that.

"Sam?" Mr. Jones snapped his fingers to bring Sam back to the present. "I am sure you are eager to get home, but you need to focus now."

The correction was clear, but Mr. Jones had a small smile on his face, and it was clear that he understood the distraction.

"Erm," Sam said, clearing his throat. "I - I think that it went very well."

"As a business deal it went very well indeed and I do not need your assessment on that front to know it." Mr. Jones' tone was sharp. "That is not what I asked you." He gave Sam a meaningful look.

"It was ... difficult, but mostly enjoyable," Sam finally answered honestly.

Mr. Jones rolled his eyes. "So ... did you enjoy watching your wife get fucked by your superiors at the company?" he asked pointedly.

Sam reddened. "Err .. yes I did," he conceded.

"That's good. That's very good because we are all going to enjoy spreading those pretty legs of hers quite a lot these next several years," Mr. Jones said with a smile.

Even though Sam knew that Carrie would be having sex with many of his bosses hearing the Chairman say it out loud was still shocking and exciting.

Sam's reaction must have been clear on his face because Mr. Jones gave a brief chuckle and turned his attention to Mr. Parsons.

"And how did our newest little hotwife do?" Mr. Jones asked of the Senior Executive, tiring of playing with his shell shocked newest junior executive hire.

Mr. Parsons chuckled happily. "Oh, Carrie did great! Obviously, Steve and I enjoyed the ladies throughout the weekend. I fucked Sam's wife twice, I think Steve fucked her two or three times, too, she gives amazing head and she swallows like a champ! But it was Sam here who shined!"

"Oh really?" Mr. Jones grinned and raised an eyebrow at that.

"Oh yes," Mr. Parsons said, gesturing to the clearly embarrassed Sam. "He sucked Gary's dick while Steve and I nailed their wives."

"That's exciting! First time with a dick in your mouth?" He inquired of Sam.

"Yes," Sam replied, reddening.

"You swallowed his cum, I presume?"

Sam nodded, not trusting his voice.

"And Carrie was watching?"

Sam reddened and stammered.

"Good, good," Mr. Jones said to Sam, his eyes glittering with malicious pleasure. "Not the last time Carrie is going to watch you suck a dick, I can personally assure you of that."

Sam gulped.

"And did Steve introduce the new couple in his usual way?" Mr. Jones inquired, turning back to Mr. Parsons.

Sam looked confused.

Mr. Parsons chuckled. "Not exactly. After I fucked Carrie, he put Sam and Karen in the 69 and fucked her while Carrie and Gary watched them. After Sam here cleaned her up she gave him one of her absolutely killer blowjobs."

"Hah!" Mr. Jones said, grinning. "I love that trick. His wife Sue is a hot little asian slut. Shortly after his promotion, six or seven years ago now, I had invited he and his lovely bride up to my place at the shore. We had a few drinks and then she sucked his dick to get him all hot and bothered. Then I had her sit on his face while I fucked her. He alternated between sucking on my balls and licking her clitoris."

Mr. Jones smiled as he took a stroll down a debauched memory lane.

Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers