Alphia Corporation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He cleaned her up after I dropped a huge load in her pussy, but I made her stop sucking him," Mr. Jones continued with a laugh. "That weekend Susan was fucked all over the property by a few old friends of mine - and by me, of course. By the end of that weekend, Steve had the worst case of blueballs I could imagine. That, and a bellyful of my cum."

He paused again. "God I love this company!"

________________________________________

Carrie felt herself relax and then tense up all over again as she thought of home, how she would make up her absence to Jack and Emily and the chores that surely needed attention. She was concerned also, about Sam. She had greatly enjoyed herself but she needed to make sure he was doing well, too.

She had her worries on that score.

"One of the things the junior executive spouses - all the wives and Nancy Owens' husband - have been discussing is displaying some solidarity with Nancy," Karen said to Carrie once they were safely inside the limousine, their working weekend over.

"Hmmm, what?" Carrie asked, as she gazed out the window, eager to get home.

"Nancy Owens," Karen said again. "She needs some sisterly support."

"Why? I don't understand," Carrie replied. "Is something wrong?"

"Wrong? Nooo, not exactly," Karen answered, waggling her hand and giving a rueful smile. "But she is the only female Junior Executive. She is also young and pretty and at the constant beck and call of over a dozen horny Senior Executives and members of the Board of Directors while at work."

Carrie looked at her friend, frowning. "That sounds ... difficult."

"Oh, I think it is, but it's not the sex ... well that is part of it, of course ... it's the fact that her work is just as important and valuable to the company as Sam and Gary's work is. No different than the work of the other male Junior Executives. She really is extremely competent, smart, tough and hard-working, but she has many more side duties to attend to than do our husbands and the other Junior Executives with whom she is competing for promotion."

"That doesn't seem fair," Carrie said, warming to Nancy's defense.

"It's not," Karen replied. "And it's not like the Senior Executives do not enjoy service from one of their male subordinates - they do, a lot - but they do not use the men nearly as much as they do Nancy. She is a hot, sexy, married corporate woman and almost every day she is in one executive office or another on her knees or bent over a desk. I'm not generally interested in doing something that would harm my husband's career, none of us are, but at the same time we want to support Nancy even though she can sometimes be a bit of a bitch."

Carrie frowned as she tried to follow along.

Karen could remember her ride back home after he first working weekend with Gary and she recalled all the thoughts and emotions that had been swirling around in her mind. She could see that Carrie was distracted and only partially paying attention.

"I am sorry, we do not have to talk about this now, Carrie," Karen apologized, patting the younger woman's knee. "You need to concentrate on Sam tonight. Gary had a difficult time with The Arrangement at first. I should have paid more attention to him after the first few times I was called out and it caused us some distress."

Carrie looked at her friend, her brow furrowed with concern about Sam.

"I know that you had a good time this weekend. Girl to girl, I can tell when one of the wives is faking it, and you were NOT faking anything. You are wonderful to work with," Karen said to Carrie with a warm smile. "Just make sure that you and Sam talk, and make sure that he is completely confident that he still has your heart and your love."

"Oh, definitely he does," Carrie said automatically.

"Well, I know that, but men are ... sometimes more delicate than they like to admit," Karen said and Carrie gave a rueful laugh in agreement.

"How did you and Gary work things out ... was there a problem?" Carrie asked. "I don't want to pry, but ... you know, I would appreciate any advice you can share."

"Well, his first experience - similar to Sam - involved some male on male activity. You heard Mr. Parsons brag about it last night," Karen replied. "I think a part of him enjoyed it, and it bothered him quite a lot. It was important for us to talk through that and for me to remind him that he was quite heterosexual - and that I still loved him to the ends of the earth."

Karen tucked one elegant leg under the other and smoothed the skirt on her thighs. Her expression was pensive. "I should have done more to make him understand that he was the number one man in my life and always will be, even though he now had to share my body with his bosses and a few select clients."

Carrie nodded thoughtfully. "Thank you. I am sure we will talk tonight, and I will make sure that we make love. It will be nice to be back in Sam's arms for a change."

"Oh yeah, it is nice for a change every now and again to spice things up but making love to your husband - that is always the best," Karen agreed, smiling at her friend. "And if Sam is anything like Gary, he is going to be so excited after this weekend that he is going to chase you around the house the rest of the week!"

The women giggled at that and fell silent, each lost in her own thoughts of concern for her children and her husband. Carrie's mind went back to whirling through the various chores and responsibilities which had fallen away from her mind over the past weekend.

"Well, you should definitely take care of your husband," Karen said, breaking into Carrie's thoughts, "but whether you actually make love to him, is up to you. Every wife needs to make that decision."

Carrie turned her head to look at the older woman with a quizzical smile on her pretty face. "What are you talking about?" She asked, her brow furrowed and a half smile of amused expectation.

"Well ...", Karen said slowly, "there are some big changes in store for Sam and you," she explained. "Sam especially."

"Yeah, for sure," Carrie replied immediately.

Carrie was fidgeting slightly and turn twirling her blonde hair in her hand. Karen smiled to herself as she noticed Carrie squirm, ever so slightly, in her seat.

"Well, this is a big change for all the new couples, but especially for the husbands because, well, we ...", and Karen gestured to Carrie and herself, "our ... sexuality is not entirely for them anymore."

The ladies shared a wicked grin and Carrie chuckled. "Hah, that's pretty clear. That was an incredible weekend, are they all like that?"

"No," Karen said, shaking her head. "More's the pity, but that does kind of bring me back to the issue."

"Mm?" Carrie prompted.

"Well, like how Mr. Parsons and Mr. Borges directed the action this weekend, it was pretty clear who had rights to ... well, us," Karen said, gesturing to herself and Carrie. "Our husbands are most definitely second fiddle, if you know what I mean."

"Wha ...?" Carrie said in surprise. "I still get to have sex with him, right?"

"Oh of course," Karen said, "but through The Arrangement the senior executives sometimes make certain ... demands as to exclusivity to us and sometimes certain demands as to denial of relief by the junior executives."

"Oh my God, that is so ... crazy," Carrie said, her mouth and eyes open in surprise, and with a touch of devilish delight.

"It definitely is that," Karen agreed, gazing peacefully out the window. Carrie thought she looked regal, sitting there like that, all tall and slim, her profile a picture of femininity and power.

Carrie did not know what to say, and after a moment Karen returned her attention to her. "You are going to find out later tonight what it means to be used by the Chairman," she said to Carrie. "Sam is going to have a late night waiting at home, and Sam is going to have to wait. No relief for him while you are out."

"Really?"

"Oh, yes. It is part of the fun for the dominant men. They get to fuck us and they get to watch our husband's squirm. There might be times when Sam has to abstain for quite a long time while the senior executive team gets to play ... with you."

"I - I don't know if Sam is ready for that ...", Carrie stammered.

"Oh, he'll fall into line," Karen reassured her. "And the day after tomorrow, if the Chairman maintains his normal schedule of these things, Sam is going to be earning his promotion in a rather personal way."

"Oh ... I definitely do not know if Sam is ready for that," Carrie said again, nervous.

"Pshaw. I'm sorry, but that's bullshit," Karen replied with a wave of her hand, her language slightly startling. "He is so very ready. I watched him ... while Mr. Borges was fucking me ... oh my God I love that cock ... I watched your husband on his knees sucking Gary."

Carrie let out a breath. "Mm-hmm," she said quietly, and nervously.

Karen graced her with an understanding half smile but did not comment on her younger friend's obvious excitement at the memory. "Sam, once he got the hang of things, fondled Gary's balls so gently and licked the head of his cock even as Gary came in his mouth. That is natural talent, and it will be put to great use going forward."

"Oh my God. Really?" Carrie gasped, half excited and half worried.

"It is not like this is without reward, after all," she said, gesturing at herself.

"You're going to fuck him?"

"Oh, eventually for sure," Karen said unconcernedly. "Sam is a good looking guy and he seems to be able to please you. But eventually we all get fucked by our husband's colleagues. The senior staff trades the married pussy around to keep the junior guys on their toes. You can have sex with your husband tonight, if you want, but you might want to start training him so that he understands that there might be some dry times ahead."

Carrie looked concerned and Karen, after checking her phone for a moment, realized as she glanced at her.

"Oh, sweetheart, don't you worry a bit! Sam is going to love it, and so are you. It is easy to see that this is going to work absolutely perfectly for you two, but it IS a period of adjustment for some of the guys."

"Ok, good," Carrie said, relaxingly and laughing a trifle nervously.

"The men think with their dicks all the time, and The Arrangement is perfectly suited for them. Alphia Corp does a great job of keeping everyone motivated."

Carrie nodded, even though she did not understand the whole picture yet.

The ladies sat there for a few moments, and Carrie's mind wandered to her more prosaic duties in her life.

"Oh, childcare," Carrie said abruptly after a few minutes of silence as the limousine sped them quietly towards their homes. "Is it true that Alphia Corporation provides access to some pre-school program? I overheard one of the other ladies mentioning that I think."

"Oh yes, it is a very exclusive school, over on Pine Street. It is very expensive because ... well, you know how silly people sometimes become over their children and it has become the 'in' place for pre-school. It is really kind of ridiculous, but it IS a very nice school. There is a waiting list to get in, but not for you and Sam."

"Oh," Carrie said. "It is nice to have a good school, but it makes me feel funny to have my children in such a fancy school. I came from a blue collar town, it just sounds so ... unlike me."

"Oh, I understand completely," Karen said, "and I felt similarly, but it is run very well and you can relax and feel that your children are safe at the school. It is also a good place to start making friends with the other spouses in The Arrangement. I am going to host a coffee get together next week so you can meet the wives whose children are a little older, too, but Emily, Nicole and Lauren have children at the school and so you will have a chance to meet them, outside of ... working with them."

--

MONDAY MORNING

Carrie took Karen's advice to heart, and so even though Sam had been incredibly eager last night, she giggled and teased him. She had stroked his cock while whispering about the dirty fun time she had had that weekend, but warned him that she was not going to let him cum. He had pleaded but she had refused but promised him some fun in the morning.

He begged her and she almost relented, but it was hot to play with Sam like this.

She did let him go down on her, though. That was fun!

Sam had been so eager that he had licked and nuzzled her for an hour before she finally begged off after three or four orgasms. They had fallen asleep together, safe in his arms.

In the morning, Carrie woke up early enough to check on the babies and return to the marital bed. She took off her nightie and shucked her panties before snuggling into Sam who murmured a sleepy objection to her body, cold from the cool air of the morning house. Their bedroom was warm, but the hallways between the master room and the children's rooms were always cold at this time of year.

"Oh hush, sleepyhead," she said, nipping his ear and spooning up behind him. She could feel his breathing patterns change as he realized that his wife was nude.

"You were amazing last night," she whispered as she snaked a hand around him and felt his cock harden in her hands. "Mmmmm, you feel delicious."

"I'm glad I was good," Sam said, happily accepting one of the best wakeup methods he could imagine. And last night had been beautiful for both of them, even if it had been quite challenging. Despite the frustration, or maybe because of the frustration, it had been one of the most erotic nights of his life.

"Karen told me that The Arrangement was difficult sometimes for the husband," Carrie continued, still stroking Sam's cock. "And that I should give you extra special attention. Since we are new, I am probably going to be entertaining someone today or this evening ...".

She felt Sam's intake of breath coupled with the hardening of his penis in her hand. She chuckled in relief that the weekend had not caused her husband to lose interest in The Arrangement. She kissed his ear. "And since I teased you so much last night ...".

"You were ... I don't know what ... that was really something. It was incredibly erotic but I need to cum sooooo bad now," Sam sighed as he concentrated on the pleasure his wife's delicate touch of his now hard cock.

"You might have to get used to that, honey," Carrie murmured in her husband's ear, still stroking his ragingly hard cock. "They're going to keep you horny and on your toes a lot."

"Ohhh shit, seriously?" Sam asked, "Fuck me."

Carrie giggled happily.

"I know you wanted to know about what Mr. Borges and Mr. Parsons did with ... to Karen and me after you two left, and I appreciate you willing to wait to hear about my further adventures with your bosses until this morning," Carrie whispered in Sam's ear.

Sam's breath caught. Carrie giggled and kissed her husband's neck. "Mr. Parsons and Mr. Borges were both too tired out to play anymore after you and Gary had left," Carrie murmured in Sam's ear. "They told us to get some sleep and to wake them in the morning."

Carrie snuggled up behind Sam and pushed her breasts against his back. "But we can talk now ... I think his exact words were: 'You ladies go get some sleep. Wake us up tomorrow morning at 6:30, ready to fuck.'"

"Oh wow," Sam muttered, "those lucky bastards."

"Oh, unlike you and Gary they definitely got lucky!" Carrie snickered. "We were in a suite together. Karen and I shared a king bed and they each had their own room. Karen and I showered and got ready, and then she walked nude into the adjoining room to woke up Mr. Borges and Mr. Parsons."

"I was rearranging the pillows on the king sized bed when they returned. Karen looked so beautiful, so willowy and beautiful, and Mr. Parsons and Mr. Borges - Mr. Borges particularly - looking so large and masculine. She was holding each of their hands. The men were wearing long, white robes with the hotel logo on the chest."

Sam sighed and trembled at her words and the gentle touch of her soft hands on his hard penis.

"They stopped in the doorway, and the light from the adjoining room lit them from behind," Carrie said, recalling the scene. She wriggled up against her husband as she felt her pussy moistening. She stopped fondling Sam for a moment so that he could turn to face his wife. She kissed him and pulled her husband's strong arms around her so that he could squeeze her ass.

"Oh yeah, I love your hands on me," she murmured into Sam's ear. "As much as I enjoy this Arrangement, I always love you and your body. Other ... playing around ... is really fun but nothing compares to my husband and love of my life."

"Oh, I love you too," Sam said, "but come on! What happened next?"

Certain that she had her husband's undivided attention, she stroked Sam's balls with gentle fingers and continued teasing her trembling and lust-crazed husband. "They just stared at me. I could see them getting all horny. It made me blush, even after everything that had ... happened the day before. Everything sort of stood still until Mr. Borges gave Karen a smack on her ass and she approached me."

"Oh wow, that is so hot," Sam murmured, reveling in the excitement and emotions flowing through him. His wife's breasts were deliciously soft against his chest and Carrie was stroking his hard cock as she whispered into his ear.

He moaned in happiness and closed his eyes to better imagine the scene. "What were you wearing?" He asked.

"What was I wearing?" Carrie asked rhetorically in a throaty chuckle. "Mr. Borges instruction was for us wives to be naked and 'ready to fuck.' I follow orders, sweetie. I was totally naked and completely available and eager to serve those two men."

She paused to let that information sink in. Sam panted, his body hard against her and his cock a rock in her hands, if a rock were ever trembling and slippery with precum.

"She told me that they wanted me to return the favor," Carrie continued. "I did know what that meant until she arranged the pillows on the bed to her liking, lay down and held her arms out to me."

Sam closed his eyes to better savor the image.

"We kissed and I could hear the guys talking about us. It was very exciting!"

Carrie sighed. "Karen is a great kisser. Her lips are so soft, and her body was so soft and feminine in my arms. We kissed each other for almost a minute. Her tongue was in my mouth and she fondled my ass as I held her face in my hands as we kissed."

Sam gave a strained chuckle. "You devil-woman! You are drawing this out, aren't you?"

Carrie giggled but continued quickly so as not to torture her poor husband too much.

"Karen stopped kissing me to tell me that they wanted to see me make love to her," Carrie whispered into her husband's ear as she brought her other hand down and fondled his balls, "and she pushed me down her body. I kissed her neck and down to her chest as I fondled her beautiful breasts."

"Oh man! I wish I had seen that!"

"Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mr. Borges and Mr. Parsons drop their robes as they watched Karen and me and so I stopped sucking on her nipples and kissed my way down her belly. She spread her legs and pulled my face to her pussy," Carrie breathed. "I was folded up between her legs eating her pussy but I could hear them talking behind me, so I lifted up my hips and spread my legs for them. I was so hot that I was hoping one of them would fuck me like that, but they didn't."

"Really? What the heck? I would have!" Sam exclaimed.

"Instead they just teased me. I could feel their strong hands on my back and my butt, and they fondled my breasts but they left my pussy alone while I licked and suck Karen's sweet pussy until she came."

"Then they grabbed us and yanked us into position. Mr. Borges grabbed my leg and turned me over. He was inside of me almost immediately, it was exciting."