Alphia Corporation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could see and hear as Mr. Parsons climbed onto Karen and just started fucking her hard because she just loves that," Carrie said.

"Once Mr. Borges was inside of me he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. He took me gently and powerfully, and his cock felt so thick and delicious inside me."

In his mind's eye, Sam could see the ladies, their slender arms around the man on top of her and pulling him close as he took his pleasure inside her. He groaned, his mind racing. He felt a surge of incredible anxiety, lust and humiliation, all at the same time.

"His cock is just amazing. He is soooo much bigger than you," she said to her husband and kissed him as his eyes shot open. "He kissed me and probed my mouth with his tongue even as he penetrated me with his penis. He rocked back and forth, taking me deeper each time and I wrapped my legs and arms around him to pull him even deeper. I have never felt a man that deep inside me. It was wonderful! He must have felt me almost orgasm because all of a sudden he plunged as deep as he could inside me and stopped."

"I looked up at him in surprise, and he leaned back so he could see me. His eyes were wide and his muscles were tensed."

"'It is 6:45 in the morning,'" he growled at me. "'Tomorrow, at work, I want your husband to find me and tell me exactly what he was doing at 7:45 this morning while I fucked his wife."

"Oh fuck," Sam breathed, shocked despite himself. He grabbed his wife and pulled her too him in a hug. "That is so fucking hot ... I was packing up to get ready to leave ... but ... was he better than me?"

She kissed her husband. "You have nothing to worry about, my love. Mr. Borges is a fantastic lover but you are my love, for now and forever and you are the best. Always."

Sam felt some anxiety release from him. "Good! That makes this even hotter. I may be a crazy pervert something, but I love hearing how the men enjoyed their corporate whores for the weekend."

"But he is MUCH better than you, honey. Much much. I love you, and always will, but Mr. Borges is a much better fuck."

Sam gave a deep intake of breath and shuddered slightly with pent up emotion and need.

"Do you want to hear more now?" Carrie asked, grinning at him.

"Oh my God! Don't stop, you witchy woman!"

"I looked him in the eye and said, 'I will, now fuck me please!' And then he wrapped me up again and fucked me entirely for his own pleasure. I moaned and groaned as he took me and then he came in me for the second time that weekend."

"After he finished cumming, he rolled off of me and I thought everything was over," Carrie said to her husband.

"Really? There is more?" Sam asked in amazement.

Carrie told her husband to roll over and Sam quickly obliged, lying on his back. Carrie stretched, allowing the morning light to play over her toned body, and then she climbed on top of him to sit on his thighs.

She leaned down and kissed his nipples and then leaned back up and cupped his testicles as she slowly jacked him.

"Uummmmmmm," Sam groaned in appreciation. He was close to the edge again and his cock was oozing precum.

"Enjoying yourself?" Carrie asked with a bright smile.

"Yes! Are you?"

"H-hmm," Carrie said. "I love teasing you and pleasing you."

The couple was quiet for a brief while as Carrie continued to stroke and tease her husband's penis. Sam, for his part, continued to lie back and enjoy the feel of Carrie's hands upon him as he tried to visualize the morning's hijinks.

"Mr. Parsons told me to tell you that he kept his promise," Carrie said to her husband with a grin.

Sam's eyes snapped open.

Carrie snickered. "Mr. Borges pointed and I saw Mr. Parsons standing with Karen at his feet, sucking his balls. Mr. Parsons told me to get over to him and to suck him off."

"That is so hot."

"Oh yes," Carrie agreed, laying herself down onto her husband. She loved the feel of her breasts as they squashed against his firm chest. She kissed him, and their tongues battled, and then she kissed her way down to his ear. "He made Karen and me kneel in front of him," Carrie breathed into her husband's ear. "Karen licked his balls while I sucked on his cock. I could taste Karen and his pre-cum. It did not take long before he groaned and his cock jumped as he spurted into my mouth."

"Holy shit you are hot," Sam croaked, sounding even to himself now like a broken record.

"You liked hearing that, huh?" Carrie said, chuckling at the obviousness of her question. "That's good, because it is apparently going to happening A LOT. At least at first."

"Really?"

"Yes," Carrie responded. "Part of the reason that the Alphia Corporation children go to the school on Pine Street is so they know when the wives are free of childcare obligations. Karen told me that they senior executives draw straws to see the order of who gets to fuck the new junior executive wife."

"Oh my God, really?" The note of eager excitement was not lost on either of them.

"Really," Carrie reassured him, bending down to rub her nose on his. "Every day, between the hours of 10:30 to 1:30, when Jack and Emily are safely at school, one of the senior executives - or more if the executive for the day feels like sharing - will be in your home, in our bed, and in your wife."

Sam moaned in an exquisite combination of delicious humiliation and lust.

"You like to hear that I will be screwing your boss today, don't you?" Carrie whispered in her husband's ear.

"Oh yeah, I really do," Sam said, imagining his wife enjoying herself as another man plundered her body for their mutual pleasure. He turned to face Carrie. "You'll tell me all about it, right?" He asked eagerly.

"Of course I will, sweetie," Carrie answered. She gave her husband a kiss. "But this morning I want to make love to you again, before you go off to work."

"Oh, awesome!" Sam said rolling over onto his wife.

"But I'm a little bit sore," Carrie said, halting him with a hand on his chest, "and I have to be ready for my first houseguest later today."

"Oh," Sam said as he stopped, clearly disappointed and a little hurt.

"What I was wondering was whether you would enjoy a blowjob to start your day?" Carrie asked sweetly, sliding the sheet down so that she could more easily access her husband's cock.

Sam laughed happily. "That'd be great!"

He swung his legs over the edge of the bed and Carrie scrambled off the bed and down on the floor. She folded herself up between his legs and eagerly sucked the head of her husband's penis into her mouth. "You won't be the last, but I figured that you would like to be the first man whose cock I suck today."

Carrie set to suckling on his hard penis as she gently massaged his testicles.

"Oh fuck, you are so good," Sam said, one hand behind her head and the other roaming across her breasts.

"He is so excited already," she thought to herself as she slurped away. "I bet I can do even better."

She kissed his penis and looked up at Sam. He opened his eyes to look down at her. "Don't forget, you and Gary need to pick a day this weekend evening when we have to entertain Gary and Karen."

"OK," Sam said breathlessly.

"Their kids are in high school and can come over here and babysit Jack and Emily while we go over to their house to play."

Carrie smiled up at him. "Karen told me she thought you were really cute. She asked me if she could sleep with you. I told her that since Gary was going to have me, she could have you while you watched me and Gary."

"Whoa," Sam said, his skills at repartee departing him entirely as he imagined the two wives being mounted by each other's husband.

"You'd better be ready to please her well, because I am going to fuck Gary's brains out." Carrie chuckled as she slipped the head of Sam's cock into her mouth again. From his reaction it was obvious that the dirty thought of his wife with Gary turned him on.

She bent back to her task and sucked her husband again, and he moaned his pleasure, his hand back to her breasts.

"I love you," he murmured.

She stopped again as he was building towards release and gave him a grin as she stroked his hard cock, slippery with her saliva.

"So today, it's certain that I will be 'entertaining' the Chairman, and maybe more than just him." Carrie grinned brightly up at her husband and kissed his penis. "Do you want me to call you to tell you who it was who fucked your wife? Or should I wait until you get home?"

"Oh my God!" Sam exclaimed, passion and lust rushing through his body. He pulled her head down to him again and thrust up into her mouth. Carrie gagged slightly, but then matched his rhythm.

Sam groaned in disappointment as Carrie pulled her head off his cock, but his disappointment was only temporary as she bent down to lick and suck at his testicles. She could taste the precum leaking from him as she licked and nibbled her way up the underside of him, saving the flavor. He was trembling and she smiled around the cock in her mouth.

And then Carrie took to her task and sucked him hard, up and down, her saliva making her hand slippery on her cock as she pumped his shaft and stroked his testicles. She could feel Sam harden in her hand and mouth. When the hand tangled in her hair tightened and pulled aggressively on the back of her head she knew that he was right on the edge.

She twisted away and Sam made an inarticulate sound full of disappointment and passion.

"I will finish in a minute, if you want me to," she said, looking up at him again.

"Oh my God. What?" Sam complained.

"I'm going to get fucked tonight, honey, but not by you ...", Carrie said, savoring the shocked, amazed and intensely excited expression that crossed her husband's handsome fact. After letting the moment draft just a touch, she continued. "On Thursday evening, Mr. Borges is going to come over for drinks after dinner," Carrie said. "And I think, if what Karen has told me is true, that on Thursday evening we are BOTH going to be busy."

"Just fucking suck my dick already, please?" Sam begged. "Oh my God you are such a tease. I love you, but I need to cum so bad!"

She shook her pretty ahead away from his clutching hands and looked up at her husband until he subsided. Erect, panting with need and with pleading eyes on his beautiful wife kneeling at his feet, she thought he looked wonderful.

"I did not let you fuck me last night because ... well, because Karen told me you needed to be trained ... to get used to having to wait sometimes for a long time between relief," Carrie explained to Sam.

"What the -?" Stam stammered. "You're serious, aren't you?"

Carrie nodded her pretty head with a serious look, and then she grinned and kissed the tip of his penis with a quick movement. She giggled as her husband jumped.

"Yes," she said, savoring her husband's needy intensity. "When I am away, or called out ... or you are going to service one of the Senior Executives ... they want you really, really interested or it is not as fun and you are not as good at your job."

"Oh shit ... really?" Sam breathed, staring down at his wife.

"Mm-hmm," Carrie said, fondling her husband's balls. She squeezed his cock gently until some precum beaded at the tip of his hard cock. Looking up at him, she wrinkled her nose with a pert grin and tongued the tip of him, slurping it into her mouth.

"Mmmm," they both said, simultaneously, and then giggled at each other.

"What are you thinking right now, my love?" Carrie inquired sweetly.

"Right now, I'm thinking that that's pretty fucking hot," Sam said honestly, and worriedly, "but mostly I am thinking about my dick in that pretty mouth of yours."

Carrie smiled and let him pull her head back down to his penis, and she sucked it hard into her mouth, worked it as far into her throat as she could, and then commenced to an up and down motion, sucking the head, rubbing the sensitive underside of his cock as she fondled his balls. Sam grabbed her head, too concentrated on his own need to allow her any opportunity to stop again. He grunted as he felt his balls start to release and barked a sound as he started to ejaculate into his wife's mouth.

Carrie gave a little 'huff' sound as the first jet of Sam's jism hit her mouth, but she continued to suck him through the ejaculation until he collapsed back, on the bed, spent and exhausted. She swallowed most of the sperm in her mouth and crawled up next to her loving husband and kissed him, sharing some of her reward with him. He cuddled her into him as his body came down from an enormous orgasm.

Sam fell back asleep pretty much immediately. He did not even stir was Carrie gently extricated herself from his arms. She lay back, still naked, and thought about the day and night ahead. Sam had just been satisfied, and hopefully today would be her turn again soon.

Fingering herself, her mind buzzing with all the potential fun over which she had almost no control, she orgasmed quietly.

Then she kissed her husband again and bounced up out of bed to start her day.

"I am so glad Sam agreed to take the promotion," she thought to herself as she yawned and started the coffee maker. "This is just perfect."