Alphia Corporation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chairman trailed off as his mind wandered down memory lane.

"And how does it make you feel, coming out on the date with me, at this fancy restaurant in nothing but that elegant and sexy dress?" Mr. Jones inquired, his eyes intent upon her form.

"Slutty," Carrie replied with a twinkle in her eye.

"And that, my dear Mrs. Stevenson," he said holding up a black credit card. The waiter appeared a nanosecond later and scurried off with his prize. "Is our curtain call."

The Chairman signed the receipt without as much as a glance at the bill. His eyes were on Carrie, and then he was escorting her out of the restaurant. Stan pulled the limousine up just as the couple arrived at the restaurant entrance.

The valet guys watched with interest as Carrie climbed into the limousine. As before, the Chairman joined her in the seat facing forward. This time, though, as soon as Stan wheeled the car out of the parking area the Chairman reached for Carrie. She gave a feminine squawk of surprise as he pulled her into his lap.

Before she realized what was happening, Carrie was sideways on the Chairman's lap. He held her in place with his strong left arm. With his right hand he touched her chin gently but firmly, pulling her face to his. Carrie could smell a whiff of expensive cologne as he gazed into her eyes.

The chairman was dark haired and his face showed a hint of bristle by this time in the evening. His eyes, though, were sharp and bright blue. He bent his face down and kissed her gently. Carrie sighed, surprised by his tender touch. She reached up to stroke his hair as they kissed. She felt his hand travel from her face down to her chest and he fondled her.

He was an excellent kisser, and she opened her mouth to his tongue. She wrapped her arms around his neck and broad shoulders and sighed as she relaxed into his ministrations.

He broke the kiss as his hand traveled south, down between her legs to the hem of her dress. Looking into her eyes, waiting for a reaction, the Chairman slowly lifted the hem. Carrie bit her lip and gave him a hooded glance as she spread her legs slightly, better to give him access to her.

The chairman smiled as he reached her pussy. His touch was firm but gentle and Carrie moaned, her eyes closing against the anticipated pleasure.

"Tell me your name," the chairman whispered to Carrie as he gently fingered her.

Carrie's eyes snapped open, but she quickly understood what the Chairman wanted to hear. "Mrs. Samuel Stevenson," she whispered. The chairman smiled and slid a finger into her very moist vagina, eliciting a moan from the married woman in his lap.

"Oh, very nice," he murmured as he continued to expertly play with her. "You are ready to go."

Carrie moaned and opened her legs wider. The Chairman knew how to please a woman and she clutched at him as he slowly brought her close to climax.

"Pull down your dress to show Stan your breasts," the Chairman directed her as he continued to touch her. Carrie paused for only a brief moment but then pulled her dress down and over her breasts which sprang into view.

"Oh, shit," she heard Stan say from up front of the car. "This slut has great tits!"

Carrie glanced forward and Stan's eyes met hers in the rear review mirror. He had a lascivious look on his face and he grinned at her. She closed her eyes again and tried to concentrate on the Chairman and his wonderful fingers.

The Chairman's gaze made her feel desired; Stan's leer made her feel wanton, but right now even that was exciting.

The chairman fondled her breasts now too and Carrie put Stan out of her mind. "Oh my God ... you are so good ... I cannot believe it ... I am close ..." ... and she gasped as she felt the Chairman remove his hand from her pussy.

"What ..." she protested, writhing in exquisite agony, right on the edge of release. The Chairman chuckled, gazing down at the horny wife in his arms. "You'll cum tonight, but not before you sucked some more dick."

It took Carrie several minutes to recover. When she realized that her breasts were still exposed to the men's gazes, she pulled up her dress. The Chairman smiled down at her and Carrie moved back to her own seat to pull herself together.

"Hope you are ready to play, Mrs. Stevenson," the Chairman murmured, his eyes roaming across her body. "You are going to be pleasing several men this evening."

She realized that her sense of control of the situation, however minimum it had been, was absolutely zero. The frisson of fear came back, but it was mixed equally with excitement and nerves. And the Chairman knew exactly what he was doing; Carrie felt flushed and horny and ready. She nodded mutely, her eyes big in her pretty face.

The next few minutes zipped by. Carrie could see the streetlights pass by the limousine as Stan navigated efficiently towards the apartment where she would be offered up to strange men. Carrie almost asked who they were, but she could sense that the Chairman was waiting for the question. She bit her lip to keep silent so as not to give him the satisfaction.

The Chairman pulled her back onto his lap and fondled her breasts through her dress. She felt so aroused that her thinking was difficult but was still able to be anxious as to how many men she was going to have to ... service.

How many men?

Were they going to be strangers?

Sam's friends whose wives Carrie knew?

The limousine slowed and exited the highway. A few short minutes later Stan wheeled it expertly through several streets in a clearly high rent district and then the car ghosted into the semi-circular driveway to an elegant high-rise and stopped in front of some large, heavy and expensive glass doors trimmed in gold leaf.

"Showtime ...", the Chairman whispered into her ear.

12