Alphia Corporation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm-hmmm," Carrie said incoherently, being that a hard cock was in her mouth. She redoubled her efforts on Roberto, sucking him hard and fast, fondling his balls and stroking the sensitive underside of the head of his cock.

"Oh yeah, baby, like that!" Roberto said, arching his back against his impending orgasm, his fingers tangled in Carrie's hair such that Carrie could not twist away from the sperm that he was about to spurt into her mouth.

The Chairman was fucking her hard and fast now and fingering her pussy aggressively, and she was bouncing around like a ragdoll, if ragdolls whined with pleasure and were desperate to cum.

"Oh yeah, fuck, fuck, fuck," Roberto muttered, urging himself along. "East my load, slut!"

Carrie squealed as she tasted sperm from the third man of the evening. All she could think of was Sam, how much he would love watching her continue to suck the cum out of the man orgasming in her mouth, as the Chairman fucked her, about to fill her cunt and she also about to cum.

"Aaaaiiiii," Carrie cried out as her long-delayed orgasm finally overtook her. Roberto's orgasm was not completely finished and she felt his semen hit her cheek. The Chairman was now fucking her really hard, pistoning in and out of her pussy with wild abandon as he sought to be the first man of the day to load her pussy with sperm.

And then the Chairman slammed into her and held her hips tight and roared his pleasure and release. "I'm cumming in your wife, Sam! I'm cumming in your wife's cunt, Sam! Fuck!" Carrie could feel him spurt into her, and then ... silence.

Four exhausted and temporarily sated people lay boneless in the fancy window apartment high up in the city. The Chairman moaned and slipped out of Carrie. He stumbled backwards and then climbed onto a nearby sofa. He leaned back and put an arm over his face.

"Jesus Christ!" He muttered.

Carrie was resting her forehead on Roberto's thigh and he was stroking her hair. The scene felt simultaneously tender ... and depraved.

Eventually, she could hear Jamal moving around. Then she heard the unmistakeable sounds of a chapagne cork being popped and she looked up, curious. Jamal shot her a wide, happy grin, the bottle of champagne held in one hand as he poured it into a glass and walked over to her Carrie to offer her the first glass, his large cock swaying slightly.

He looked like a black adonis, sculpted and perfect. "Thank you," she murmured and sat up. His eyes darted to her breasts which moved delightfully as she sat up. She gave him a half-smile. Now that she had been satisfied, being naked in front of the men was embarrassing, even after everything that happened.

She covered her breasts with one hand and looked around. Jamal realized what Carrie wanted and in a moment of gallantry, found Carrie's dress and handed it to her. Carrie gave him a thank you look and pulled it over herself, concealing her nakedness. She smiled at the incredibly sad and disappointed look that this generated from Jamal.

Jamal poured another glass and brought it over to the Chairman who accepted it. "Go get some water," he directed the young man.

"Yes, sir," Jamal replied and strode off to the kitchen. Roberto also clambered to his feet and helped straighten out the room. He also looked regretfully at the now covered Carrie.

The doormen were expert at being there, but unobtrusive, and so even as Roberto was in the room Carrie and the Chairman were alone. "You, my dear, are ...", for once, even the Chairman was at a loss for words. "Are exceptional."

He gave Carrie a serious look. "Truly amazing. Thank you."

"Thank you," Carrie murmured, comfortable on the floor leaning against the armchair that Roberto had recently vacated. She took another sip of the wine to clear the taste of cum from her mouth but wine did not help and she put the goblet aside on a low glass table. She was thirsty and she glanced to the kitchen.

"I think that Jamal is quite taken with you," the Chairman murmured with a sly smile on his face.

Carrie shrugged and shared the Chairman with a half-smile. "Yes, I think so. It is quite ... pleasant, actually."

"Did you enjoy yourself?" The Chairman asked.

"Oh yes," Carrie responded immediately. "And I suspect that you enjoyed yourself as well." She gave the Chairman a saucy look.

"Oh yes, very much," he agreed. "I'll call Stan to take you back home after you fuck Jamal and Roberto."

Carrie's eyes went wide for a moment, but then she nodded.

A moment later a naked Jamal returned from the kitchen, a large pitcher of water in one hand and a tray of glasses in the other. He looked to the Chairman and Carrie who were watching him and approached the low table near Carrie. He put the tray down, picked up a glass and poured Carrie a glass of water. She leaned over to accept it, giving him a glimpse of her breasts as the front of her unzipped dress gapped.

He glanced at her tits and grinned at her.

"We know that Sam's wife gives a good blowjob, but would you like to fuck her too?" The Chairman asked, and Jamal froze. He glanced at Carrie who just smiled at him and then back at the Chairman who was looking at him neutrally, waiting for a response.

"Y - Yes," Jamal said. "I definitely would." His cock was standing up tall and proud again.

Carrie drank some water and stood up. She extended her arms to him and Jamal stepped to her. She lifted her face to him and he kissed her reluctantly because he had just seen Roberto jizz in her mouth and then she pulled him to the thick, soft carpet on top of her.

Carrie reached down and grasped him, and fed his penis into her vagina, her dress bunched around her waist. Jamal was inside her easily, her cunt slick with the Chairman's jizz. He was a little anxious to perform in front of the Chairman and Roberto but Carrie wrapped her legs around him, clutched him with her arms and whispered encouragement to him.

The Chairman watched with fascination as Carrie eagerly urged Jamal to take her. In a few minutes, Jamal had forgotten everything but the beautiful and eager wife beneath him. Instinct and passion took control and he fucked Carrie with a strong rhythm.

He was larger and stronger than any of her lovers since she had enjoyed the college guys on that cruise, years ago, and she allowed her mind to drift back to pleasant memories of riding the gentle waves rocking the boat while the man inside her provided a counterpoint motion, all the while enjoying the sensation of a hard cock in her pussy. She thought of Sam, too, waiting back at home, impatiently and anxiously, thoroughly horny.

"If only he could see me now," Carrie thought to herself, "when I tell him that I sucked off three men and that the Chairman and his doorman fucked me ... He is going to love The Arrangement."

Carrie was not going to cum again so soon; Jamal was too eager and too young to concentrate on anything but his own needs, but it was pleasant and she encouraged him to enjoy her. She clutched to him as he grabbed her tightly and then sighed happily as he ejaculated and added to the sperm that the Chairman had already deposited in her vagina.

She patted him to let him know that it was time to get off of her and Jamal levered himself off and out of her. She sat up to see Roberto standing near her, stroking their erect cocks.

"Can I ... may I fuck her, too, sir?" Roberto asked the Chairman, who nodded.

"Just so you understand the extent of The Arrangement," the Chairman explained to Carrie as Robert mounted her.

It was interesting, Carrie thought to herself as she felt Roberto laid her down on the soft carpet and mounted her, sliding effortlessly into her well-fucked vagina. "Each man feels so different."

It was different than with Jamal just now. Jamal was younger and needier, and concentrated more on himself and just taking his pleasure from the pretty white wife he was screwing.

Roberto, being a bit older and wiser, knew how to please a woman. He fucked Carrie steadily and she wrapped herself around him as well. He was more patient, though, and able to read the signs from a woman than was Jamal. Carrie moaned when he penetrated her completely and then rocked back and forth a few times.

"Right ... just like that," she whispered to him. "Please."

Roberto grinned at the pleasure he was giving to Carrie and put off his own release for her benefit. After a few minutes of deep fucking, assisted by some well-time fondling of her breasts and deep tongue kissing, Carrie grabbed Robert's ass and pulled him to her as she had a nice, quiet little orgasm.

Roberto chuckled to himself with smug satisfaction as he moved slowly within her, giving Carry time to come down from her orgasmic high.

"Oh my," Carrie said, looking up at Roberto who was now concentrating on his own pleasure. "Where do you want to cum?" Carrie asked politely.

"Right here," Roberto groaned and he pumped hard into Carrie's vagina, grunted and ejaculated into her.

The elevator arrived and she looked back at Stan return, his driver's hat in his hand. He smiled happily as he saw Roberto between Carrie's legs, clearly enjoying the final spasms of his orgasm.

"Good timing, Stan," the Chairman said. "We are done with Carrie. Please take her home."

He looked to Carrie but paused enough to allow the now well-satisfied Roberto to disentangle himself from Sam's wife and stand up.

"Ready?" He asked her as Carrie pulled herself together.

"Oh, yes!" Carrie said, but then she saw that there were several runs in her elegant stockings. She frowned. "I need to get cleaned up, though."

"You can clean up after you get home. I quite insist that your presumably anxious husband have the honors in that regard," the Chairman immediately instructed Carrie. "Stan will drive you home in a moment."

"OK," Carrie said, pulling herself to her feet. She could feel the sperm of three men in her vagina and on her thighs as she followed Stan into the elevator. The three men in the room, the Chairman and the two doormen, were enjoying the moment of shared conquest.

The ride home was quiet. The screen between the driver and passenger compartments was down, and Carrie could feel Stan's eyes on her throughout the ride. She removed her ruined stockings as demurely as she could.

"Roberto told me that you give some of the best blowjobs of all the wives in the Arrangement," Stan said to her.

"Thank you, I think," Carrie said pertly.

"You're welcome," he replied.

Her phone chirped just then and she extracted it from her purse to see a message from the Chairman. "Remember to tip your driver!"

Carrie rolled her eyes and looked back at Stan in the mirror. "So you get me too, I see."

"Yup," Stan grinned.

"So how would you like me?" Carrie inquired politely. She was exhausted and eager to be with Sam, but one more man would not be too difficult.

"In your marital bed while your husband watches us fuck," Stan replied immediately.

"Uh ... what? No!" Carrie said immediately.

Stan chuckled. "Of course not. That is reserved for the Senior Executives," he said easily. He shrugged at her. "You did ask."

There was a momentary silence.

"How about we go into the garage and I bend you over and fuck you across the hood of that fancy new Audi that your husband was willing to sell your pussy for?" Stan asked, a big smile blooming across his face.

Carrie sighed and closed her eyes. She started to refuse but paused. "There is a sort of symmetry in that," she said to herself, knowing that that was not the right word but ... she opened her eyes and gave Stan a half-smile. "OK," she said.

"Hot diggity!" Stan exclaimed as he thumped the steering wheel. Carrie laughed at

his boyish response and he winked at her.

True to his word, as soon as they arrived at her home, Stan whisked Carrie out of the car and into the garage. It was cool, but clean, and it was home. After a quick suckjob to get his cock nice and hard, Carrie dutifully bent forward over the hood of the Audi and spread her legs.

"Mmmm," Stan murmured appreciatively as he flipped her dress up and fondled her ass. Carrie chuckled as he moved her arms so that she was fully spread out on the hood of the fancy car, and then sighed as she felt the fourth man of the evening insert himself inside of her. Her quim was well greased with sperm and Stan was able to easily penetrate her sloppy pussy.

Carrie could feel the waves of smug satisfaction radiating from Stan as he fucked her. He muttered to himself as he plowed her.

"Mmm-hmmm," Stan said as he thrust inside her. "I love helping break in a new whore. Married pussy is so fucking sweet."

Carrie wiggled her ass at him and he grabbed her by her hips as he took her. He was not in a particular hurry but he was very excited, and it took only a few minutes before his pace quickened. Carrie knew that he was close to orgasm when he drove himself deep inside her, and then he groaned as he ejaculated.

Stan lay on top of her body, relaxing and giving his cock enough time to finish the orgasm inside Carrie's vagina. "You're a good slut. Make sure to thank your husband for me," Stan whispered in her ear when he finished.

He gave her a kiss on the back of her neck and then she felt herself emptying as he withdrew from her. Carrie looked back and saw Stan putting himself back together and zipping up his fly.

"Your instructions from the Chairman are to make sure that your husband enjoys himself," he said. "It can be pleasurable and difficult for the husbands while their wives are putting out, so make sure he is happy with The Arrangement."

Carrie nodded and Stan let himself out of the garage and disappeared into the night.

A few moments later Carrie crept into the house, her beautiful D&G dress disheveled and partly undone in the back. She carried her ruined hose and her heels. When she opened the door to the kitchen she stopped, her hand to her mouth and eyes wide in surprise.

Sam was sitting in an uncomfortable chair in the kitchen, asleep. He clearly had intended to remain awake until her return but he had been unable to keep his eyes open. She glanced at the clock above the stove and saw that it was almost 2 am. He wonderful husband looked so beautiful and peaceful and she loved that he had tried to stay up for her. She could feel cum run down the insides of her thighs.

She put the hose and heels down and knelt by her husband's side. "Honey," she whispered to Sam as she stroked his arm, "I'm home."

Sam started as his wife woke him. He groggily looked at her and then his eyes snapped entirely open. "Oh, you are a sight for sore eyes," he said, reaching out for her.

Carrie smiled and wrapped her arms around her husband. Sam hugged his wife and pulled her onto his lap where they just held each other for a moment.

Sam, relaxed during sleep, felt himself becoming instantly aroused, excited, frustrated and anxious. He stroked his wife's back but his eyes were focused on her lovely blonde hair hanging by her left shoulder where Roberto's cum had matted strands together.

He could feel his wife's curves in his arms, her beautiful breasts squashed against his chest. Sam could think of nothing but the soft and sexy love of his life in his arms ... and that she had returned to him after her evening with another man.

"Oh honey," he breathed, "you are so beautiful and so sexy."

Carrie turned her head to her husband and kissed him. Sam paused for a very brief moment and then grabbed her pulled her into a passionate embrace, his cock rock hard in his pants, his tongue probing her mouth, tasting her ... and the hint of sperm.

"Oh my God," Sam breathed, "you did have a good night! You've got cum in your hair and in your mouth. That is so unbelievably hot."

Carrie gave her husband a smoky gaze as she shrugged her shoulders and pulled the dress down over her breasts and, for the second time that night, pushed it down over her hips and onto the floor. She grabbed her husband by the hand and led him to the couch in the living room.

Sam stumbed along behind Carrie, his eyes drinking in her naked form as he struggled out of his clothes. Carrie gave a squeak of feminine surprise and pleasure as Sam grabbed his wife and pushed her down onto the couch, with his body on top of hers using his knees to spread her legs. Reaching down between their bodies while their tongues thrashed he fished out his cock and his hand met hers as she guided him into her.

Sam slid effortlessly into her vagina and gasped. The difference between female lubrication and cum is instant and obvious. He looked down at his wife, wide-eyed with surprise and pleasure as he moved within her.

Carrie giggled and kissed her husband and pulled him down to her. She whispered in his ear as he humped her, his cock as hard as she had ever felt him. "Four men," she whispered, "four men fucked me tonight."

Sam groaned with the delicious humiliation of it all and Carrie wrapped her arms and legs around him as she started to whisper to her husband all the naughty events of the evening. When Carrie got to the moment where she first sucked the Chairman's cock Sam erupted.

What had been four loads of cum in her pussy was now five. And soon after: six.

All in all, it was a very, very good night for all concerned.

Across the city, four very satisfied strangers mused to themselves about how Sam would deal with his slutwife this evening and cheered one another with glasses of expensive whiskey. It was a tradition of sorts whenever a new corporate slut had been broken in and returned to the loving arms of her husband.

"Gentlemen!" Chairman Jones said to the crowd of happy men, "I think that we have found ourselves a real, true slutty hotwife. Sam is going to turn out to have been a great hire!"

12