Alphia Corporation Ch. 12

Story Info
The further sexy adventures of Sam and Carrie.
7.4k words
4.35
13.3k
9
4

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers

Only a few hours later, even before the Board met to vote on it, the Chairman had already put the new policy into place.

During the phone call with the Chairman, the grin that had crossed Steve Borges' face made him look like the Cheshire Cat.

"Oh, I can definitely do that," he had assured his ultimate boss. "We should have done this months ago."

Now it was after hours at Alphia Corporation, and he was in his office awaiting the weekly sales report from the prim and pretty Nancy Owens. Mrs. Owens, still oblivious to the changes in The Arrangement, was in his office before him, going through the powerpoint of spreadsheets and contract documents, thrown up on the wall of his office from her laptop computer.

"Now as you can see from page two of the sales report, Mr. Borges, the last month our sales of the marketing/accounting software to which everything is bundled exceeded expectations. The reason for this was I instituted a different bonus structure for the sales force for the sale of maintenance agreements. I realized last quarter when I crunched all the numbers that we had an easy upsell of product whenever we closed a maintenance deal," Mrs. Owens told her boss.

Mr. Borges was seated behind his desk, his feet up, the early evening sunset giving the room an unearthly glow. He was glancing occasionally at the Power Point presentation, and at the printed report that Nancy had given to him at the start of the meeting but most of his attention was on his very pretty and delightfully anxious junior sales executive.

"I love the prim and proper pretty brunettes," he said to himself.

"Hmmmm," he said. "Changes to the bonus structure is supposed to go through channels, but I very much like you taking this on your own, thinking it through and just doing it."

He gazed at the diminutive Nancy Owens, taking in her business skirt and blouse, nylons and heels and her glasses. Her long brunette hair was pulled up in a bun that set off her fine features. He frowned at her feet.

"I prefer the stilettos from last week," he said, nodding at her heels. "I am sure that these are more comfortable and business-like, but stilettos always for me. They are much more slutty. Understood?"

Nancy blanched slightly, and shifted a little from where she stood before his desk in the middle of his room before the large screen on which she had put the first slide of her power point presentation.

She cleared her throat nervously. "O - Okay sir."

Mr. Borges nodded pleasantly. "Please continue. I am impressed with your work here." He nodded at the screen and picked up her written report.

"Thank you," Nancy said, looking pleased. "And the point of this next page, is to demonstrate our projections for ...".

"I'm sorry to interrupt Mrs. Owens, but would you kindly take off your suit jacket and do a slow spin for me?" Mr. Borges asked in a pleasant voice, but one that clearly allowed no response but compliance.

Nancy Owens' eyes went wide for a moment, but she put down the report and pointer and slid her jacket off. Trying to avoid his eye, she commenced her turn, her slight and lovely feminine figure more clearly revealed with the removal of her suit jacket.

She picked up the pointer and turned back to the screen, very aware that Mr. Borges was gazing at her legs and her hips displayed in her black pencil skirt, her slender waist rising to her chest where her small breasts fetchingly bulged her blouse. She reddened slightly and tried to get her mind back on her work.

Mr. Borges smiled happily. "You are just a delight!" Mr. Borges said. "Even after a year as part of The Arrangement, you still manage to look delightfully anxious during our weekly meetings."

Nancy turned back to her report to bring the conversation back to safer territory.

"As I was saying, these projections are for the hardware team, and despite my changes to the bonus structure we still have some problems there. We can make some money now, but I just do not see the hardware department being a long term success for the company. There is just too much competition and our margins are too low," Nancy said, feeling more confident again as she warmed to her subject. "And so I want to recommend that we move some resources away from the Hardware division and to ...".

"Umm, I am sorry Mrs. Owens. I forgot to tell you," Mr. Borges cut in easily. He glanced at his watch. "Mr. Jones is going to join us in about ten minutes. He wants to let you know, in person, that you are doing extremely well. He and the entire Board of Directors are very happy with the direction to which you have pointed the Sales Department."

"Oh, wow," Nancy said, shocked at the compliment.

"Oh yes. Your name came up at the recent board meeting. You are very, very good at your job and Mr. Jones wanted to make sure that the entire Board knew of his opinion," Mr. Borges said, smiling at his subordinate.

"Thank you!" Nancy said, recovering slightly, "I - I work very hard for Alphia Corporation."

"Oh, you do. You do, indeed," Mr. Borges agreed. "And we know that you work late some nights. I do not know what you might have had planned for this evening, but you might want to call Tom to expect you a little later than expected."

Nancy looked at her boss, her eyes wide. "Of - of course, sir. How long do you think this meeting will take?"

"Well, your report is excellent and as thorough as usual, so reviewing this past week's sales figures probably will not take too long, but I have some questions about the bonus structure you put into place," Mr. Borges said. "As I indicated, I am impressed by your decision to put it into place, but we need to review the change at the Board level to make sure it meshes with existing schedules in other departments and does not create too many human resources headaches."

He thought for a moment. "I figure ... maybe an hour or so, perhaps a little more if Mr. Jones has any other issues with it."

Nancy nodded, thinking of the reservations that Tom had made for them. "Ok, that won't be an issue at all."

"And, of course, while Mr. Jones does want to tell you that you are doing an excellent job, you are one of his favorite sluts, so I expect you are going to have cock in your mouth," Mr. Borges said, smiling at her expression, shocked now for a different reason. "In fact, it might be a good idea if you put a call into Tom now, to let him know that you won't be home for a few hours until after you have finished entertaining Mr. Jones and me."

She felt a surge of anxiety at the thought of servicing two of the most senior Executives at the company simultaneously.

It must have shown in her face because Mr. Borges looked quizzically at her. "You seem surprised ... you know how these meetings work. You provide a competent and impressive business analysis and report while removing clothing as instructed ... and then we fuck."

He shrugged. "Your anxiety is delightful, but I don't understand it. This will hardly be the first time you have sucked the Chairman's cock."

Nancy shifted nervously from one foot to the other and smoothed her skirt unnecessarily. "I - I've never ... been with two men at once," she admitted nervously.

"What?" Mr. Borges said in surprise. "You are not serious ...".

His voice trailed off as he gazed at her. A smile bloomed across his handsome face. "Mr. Jones is going to be just tickled, as am I, at this news!"

Nancy nervously bit her lip and then nodded, not trusting her voice.

"OK then, back to the report now, shall we? You were just beginning to explain that my current sales strategy is total crap. I am interested in your opinion," Mr. Borges said.

"Oh! I am sorry!" Nancy stammered, "I did not realize ...".

Mr. Borges shook his head. "You misunderstand me," he reassured her. "The sales strategy was put into place by me but I appreciate a challenge to my thinking. I do not need simpering fools working for me. You have a better idea, let's hear it. If you're right, well then the kudos go to you. Please continue."

"Ok," Nancy responded, her confidence somewhat restored. "I do think the long term strategy is total crap. Unless we are planning on competing with Dell or IBM, and we are not, we should get out of the hardware market. The margins are too low."

"We need a foothold in the market in order to upsell our flagship business software," Mr. Borges pointed out. "We have found that our market share for the product goes way up when we are able to link it to the purchase of a business machine."

"I know that," Nancy immediately responded, "but instead of dropping millions a year in manufacturing as a loss leader let's just rebrand existing manufacturer's product. A license to resell under our brand is much cheaper than building the machines out of our Singapore factory."

"Hmmmm," Mr. Borges said, tapping his chin thoughtfully. "Something similar to that idea was floated at a recent board meeting. We were going to dive deeper into it. It sounds as though you've got a head start. Good work."

Nancy smiled at her boss. "I have put some thought into this. I have researched the cost of licensing but I have not made any formal inquiries without first getting your approval."

"Good," Mr. Borges grunted looking at the spreadsheet Nancy had included in her report.

Nancy waited for a further response. In a moment, Mr. Borges looked up from his perusal of the spreadsheet and gave her a frown. "I am not going to give you the go ahead right now. Continue."

"Well, the sales figures you have there in ...".

She paused as the office door opened and she prepared to greet Chairman Jones. Instead, Gary Burroughs walked in. Nancy gasped.

Gary was dressed, as usual, in a suit worth thousands of dollars and his tie was perfectly knotted. The blue and yellow of the tie matched his pocket handkerchief.

"Mrs. Owens, Mr. Borges," Gary said as he walked into the room. "I am glad that I could make this meeting."

"Where's the Chairman?" Mr. Borges asked, mirroring Mrs. Owens' unasked question.

"Well," Gary responded with a grin, "It seems that our newest junior executive blew him and Mr. Simpson about two hours ago and he did not think he could take this meeting, not with the plans he has tonight."

"Oh?" Mr. Borges said with a smile, "but why are you here?"

"The Chairman has announced a change in the manner in which things are going to be handled in the junior executive cadre. Evidently the ladies, and Tom Owens, had a meeting today. I'm not really certain what went down, but the Chairman told me, 'Attend the meeting in my place, and make certain you use Mrs. Owens well. Make sure she drains your balls. It's time she put out for you fellows, too.'"

Nancy's eyes and mouth were in a wide 'O' and she gasped.

The smile that Gary gave Nancy was professional and appropriate, and a little apologetic but also eager nonetheless.

"Oh," Mr. Borges said, "In that case, welcome to my favorite meeting of the week."

He gestured to the plush couch on the side of the room facing Nancy and the wall on which she had used to project her report from her laptop computer.

Gary took a seat with a murmured thank you.

"Mrs. Owens has two pieces of news for you," Mr. Borges said with a grin. There was no mistaking it this time: that was definitely a smirk.

"Oh? Do tell!" Gary responded, curious now.

"Well, first is that Nancy has announced to me that she thinks my sales strategy is a bunch of hot air, and had proposed a change. A big change," Mr. Borges announced with a proud look at his junior executive.

Nancy looked apprehensive for a moment, but the men chuckled. "That's the best part about you, Mr. Borges, you enjoy a direct challenge from someone with the guts to tell you right to your face."

"You are right about that," Mr. Borges agreed. "She is right about some of it. I'm going to have to think about her points and circle back with her. For now, expect a joint presentation from the both of us to the Board of Directors about a change in strategy within the month."

"Hmmm," Gary said. "Interesting. I daresay that I will hear the details in due course, but what is the second piece of news?"

"She has never been fucked by two men simultaneously," Mr. Borges announced with a smile on his face.

"Oh wow," Gary breathed and looked at Nancy. "It is going to be an honor to introduce you to the pleasures of group sex. Karen absolutely ADORES it now." His eyes gleamed. "So what is left of the meeting?"

Mr. Borges looked to Nancy. "Mrs. Owens?"

She cleared her throat. "Well sir," she started, directing herself to Mr. Borges but paused as the senior executive raised a hand.

"Don't you think she is a bit overdressed, Gary?"

Gary started a response but then paused. "Umm, I'll leave that to you, Mr. Borges."

Mr. Borges smiled. "As you will. Lose the blouse please, Mrs. Owens."

Nancy paused a moment.

She put the pointer down again and, facing the men with her head down, began unbuttoning her blouse, exposing her brassiere covered breasts to the hungry gaze of her direct boss and colleague.

She shrugged out of the blouse and laid it across the back of a nearby chair, careful to avoid unnecessary wrinkles. The air in the room felt cooler on her exposed tummy, back and shoulders.

"That is lovely lingerie, I do not believe I have seen it before. La Perla, as I had requested, thank you," Mr. Borges complimented her, gazing at her light blue lace bra before raising his eyes to hers. "Please return to your report, Mrs. Owens. As I said, you are doing an excellent job."

"Thank you," Nancy said, as calmly as she could as she could.

The sexual tension was obvious now. The two men gazed hungrily at her, looking vulnerable and sexy in her partially dressed state. They were both eager, but calm. Nancy was a sure thing. Gary's concern for Nancy was disappearing in inverse proportion to his level of horniness.

Emboldened all of a sudden by the anxiety and excitement coursing through her body, she did not immediately return to her report. She instead reached up and removed the bobby pins holding her hair up. With a shake of her pretty head her long brunette hair fell down and about her face. Her hair about her face softened and prettied her look.

Clothing is a businesswoman's armor. The professional female executive was quickly disappearing, and being replaced by a sexy, lovely, beautiful and vulnerable woman.

The two men shared a glance, sharing their happiness at the fact that this beautiful creature was here at their disposal but business was not quite concluded. Not yet.

"Show us your tits and then continue your report please, Mrs. Owens," Mr. Borges instructed he, his voice was slightly hoarse.

Lifting her chin, she met the stares of both men as she reached behind herself and unclasped her bra. She shrugged out of the bra and laid it alongside her blouse.

Her lovely, small breasts bare, Mrs. Owens smiled at the men's looks of appreciation. She saw Mr. Borges shift in his seat, clearly relieving pressure on his swelling cock. Gary glanced at her exposed breasts before raising his eyes to hers.

"Beautiful, and excellent work," he said, complimenting Mrs. Owens on her beauty and her brains in one go. He picked up the spreadsheet report that Mrs. Owens had prepared for the meeting with Mr. Borges. "I like the thinking here, Nancy. You might be on to something. The board has been discussing a second factory in Singapore, so that we had complete control over the computers in which our software is installed, but maybe OEM is the wrong way to go."

He tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Have you considered the risk that our competitors might make a better offer to the manufacturers? It is no secret that our market share is tied to the fact that our product comes factory-installed."

"I have, Gary," Nancy replied, almost forgetting her partial nudity as the mood returned to business. "What we need is to ensure that we remain the software factory installed software, but licensing is a better option than paying for cost of manufacturing."

"How can you say that?" Mr. Borges cut in. "This is a $960 million annual revenue stream, after production costs, and manufacturing the computers guarantees us control of the product to the consumer."

"I know how much the line is worth to the company, but the revenue stream is a false number. The expenses are so high we barely turn 10%," Nancy immediately replied with a frown, correcting her boss. "I have spent the last quarter and a half working this recommendation precisely because this product is the cash cow of my section of the sales portfolio."

The men each started to interrupt again but she forestalled them with the raise of one elegant hand. She relished the momentary power she held. Half nude, about to be gangbanged by her boss and colleague, she even so held the attention of this business meeting.

"We can sell the factory for $100 million, and incentivize the sale with a promise of 100,000 units per quarter and obtain a non-compete, such that our competitor cannot utilize our former factory for their own purposes." She paused, to gauge the men's responses. She had their attention with the $100 million sale price.

"Please turn to page three of my report," she said and paused while the men turned to the third page. "I estimate that we will save $97 million per year in costs, which would represent a 30% increase in profits from the same line."

"Whew," the Chairman whistled. "That's a lot of fucking money."

The men smiled at each other, and then at the lovely Mrs. Owens before them. "How did she come up with this idea? Do you even know?" Mr. Borges demanded of Gary.

"I take no credit," Gary responded with a grin. "I knew she was wicked smart and did great work. That's why I recommended her for her junior executive promotion."

"Yeah," chuckled Mr. Borges. "That, and because you wanted to fuck her."

Gary reddened, but nodded his admission.

"I don't blame you," Mr. Borges laughed as he nodded his agreement, gazing at Nancy, his attention now wandering from her brain to her slim, half-nude form. "You are definitely going to enjoy yourself. Nancy is just a wonderful fuck."

"You are as brilliant as you are beautiful, Mrs. Owens," Mr. Borges said to Nancy. "Your husband must be very proud of you."

"Thank you," Nancy replied, aware that her semi-nudity was distracting the men from further business talk. She did not respond to the comment about her husband, because Tom was proud of her but he did not enjoy sharing his wife with other men. The question reminded her that she needed to talk with the other women in The Arrangement about finding a way to help Tom with his feelings of jealousy, but she did not like the idea of Tom with other women.

The meeting of Tom and the junior executive wives sounded like something she should have known about. She wondered if it had anything to do with the fact that she was to be given to Gary this evening.

This was going to complicate things in her business life. Gary, she knew, was adult enough to put the sex aside when it came to business, but some of the others ... she was not so sure.

So far she had been successful at avoiding even exposing herself to any of her male colleagues. Being intimate with some of them would be ... troublesome ... during meetings. They already undress her with their eyes whenever they all meet and she was always vigilant and careful to keep the business meetings to all business. If she were ever to have to sleep with any of them, she feared that her business only leverage would be lost.

"Mrs. Owens?" Mr. Borges' words brought her back to the moment. He glanced at his watch. "I have a call to Japan with the Chairman in 45 minutes and I would like you to complete your presentation and still leave us sufficient time to ... um, celebrate ... your very impressive proposal."

Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers