Alphia Corporation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy looked surprised for a brief moment and Mr. Borges laughed before she could recover. "And I would like to be able to give him good news as to how the entire meeting went ...". He left the completion of his thought vague, but there was no real confusion as to his meaning.

Nevertheless, Nancy was non-plussed for a moment.

"What that means is that I need you to get on with the report so Gary and I have enough time to properly fuck you before I have to go to my conference call."

"Ohhhh, damn," Gary breathed, his good fortune making his thoughts audible to all.

"Precisely," Mr. Borges said to Nancy. "Continue, please."

But the attention of the men was no longer on business, despite Mr. Borges' instructions to her. Every person in the room knew that she was not going to leave this room before the men were satisfied and they were starting to undress even during the middle of her presentation. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Mr. Borges stand and remove his coat. Gary was gazing with intense pleasure at her exposed breasts as he followed suit, unbuckling his trousers and unzipped his suit pants.

She could feel the men's attention on her, their energy focused on her petite frame. She felt a tingle in her pussy as she smoothly reached down and picked up the pointer she had been using to assist in her presentation. Gary was evidently over any awkwardness and was lewdly stroking his hardening cock which he had extracted from his suit pants.

Facing away from the men, she restarted her report, pointing to the screen at the far end of the room: "Now as you can see from the last quarter's results, we ...".

She trailed off and paused at the ludicrousness of the moment. Here she was, half naked already, the men were undressing and the sexual tension in the room was ratcheting up quickly. The office was silent but for the click and hum of the air conditioning and the soft sounds of the heavy breathing in the room.

She turned her head and gave Gary a sultry look over her shoulder. "If its gonna happen, its gonna happen," she said to herself. "Might as well make the best of the situation."

She felt a thrill of excitement course through her as his hungry eyes met hers. The cock was in his hand now fully erect and he was clearly looking forward to the fun about to commence.

"Actually, that's about enough of business talk, don't you think?" She said, her reluctance melting in the shining eyes of the two men.

The men watched in amazement and excitement as Nancy casually tossed the pointer aside and then stretched, her lean and toned feminine arms above her head. Still facing away from Mr. Borges and Mr. Jones she skimmed her hands slowly down her sides. As she reached the swell of her hips she turned slightly so that she could reach the zipper on her tight black skirt. She pulled the zipper down and shimmied her hips so that she could push it over her hips and down to the floor exposing her toned and feminine ass, protected now only by a barely there light blue thong.

The men sat there, one behind the desk and the other on the sofa couch, both drinking in her feminine beauty.

Nancy turned gracefully, clad now in nothing but elegant thigh high stockings, sexy lacy light blue panties and heels. Aware from extensive personal experience that being fucked across Mr. Borges' desk was a lot less comfortable and not nearly as fun as having sex on his couch, and because Gary was, after all, a nice guy, Nancy turned her full attention to him.

She gave Gary a slow, seductive smile and stalked him, her eyes on his face as she strode over to him. His eyes caught hers and he grinned excitedly at her before allowing his gaze to travel over nearly naked form.

He was still seated on the couch, one hand massaging his erection. When Nancy reached almost to arms-length she paused and allowed the deliciously sexy moment to build. She could feel the hungry eyes of both men on her and she felt a flash of anxiety.

The men may have sensed it because they shared a smile and allowed the silent moment to continue. Taking a breath, bent down and Nancy shucked her panties with one quick movement. Standing up again the men enjoyed her fully nude feminine figure, a patch of neatly trimmed dark fur between her legs.

"You are a very beautiful, very competent businesswoman, Mrs. Owens," Gary murmured as he gazed appreciatively at her. "I can understand why you are the Chairman's favorite junior executive."

Mr. Borges barked a laugh. "He will be impressed with your proposal. I expect that he will recommend to the board that we create a team to fully vet the idea. If you are right, the company is going to make millions and millions of additional profit each year. I am very happy and impressed with your business brain and your work ethic."

This was the best compliment that Mr. Borges had ever said to her, and Nancy was momentarily non-plussed. "Th - thank you," she stammered, "I - I do my best for Alphia Corporation."

"I know you do, slut," Mr. Borges said to her. "Now suck Gary's dick."

Nancy's eyes and mouth opened with surprise, but she nodded, her brown eyes looking especially large and beautiful on her pretty face. She glanced over to Mr. Borges who was now naked from the waist down, and walking around his large desk, his large erection standing obscenely through the bottom of his shirt.

Mrs. Owens sank gracefully to her knees before Gary and helped pull his trousers and briefs down. He raised up his hips to help her before reaching for her and pulling her face towards his cock.

"Go on, Nancy," he pleaded. "Get started. I need this so much."

She blushed prettily as she covered the head of her colleague's penis with her mouth and flicked her tongue on the sensitive underside, just below the head. "Mmmmmmmm," Gary moaned with pleasure. "Amazing."

Nancy did not know how to respond to that so she concentrated on the penis in her mouth. She reached down with one hand to cup Gary's balls as she dutifully sucked up and down on his cock. He smelled clean and he was hard and delicious in her mouth. She felt herself moistening as she relaxed into her role once more.

She licked and kissed his cock from the tip all the way down to his bells and back again before she slurped the head back into her mouth. From his reaction and the sounds of his pleasure she knew that she was doing a good job.

She gave a quiet gasp as she suddenly felt Mr. Borges' strong and hard body behind her. She could feel one strong hand on her hip even as she felt him kneel behind her, his knees between her ankles gently but firmly spreading her pretty legs so that she was fully available to his exploitation of her.

She tried to banish the sensations behind her so that she could concentrate on her blowjob, but it was difficult. She felt Mr. Borges' enormous penis bang against her bottom as he moved behind her and she gave a little jump as she felt him slide a finger into her vagina.

She knew that she was wet and heard his grunt of satisfaction. She paused to look back and saw Mr. Borges with his enormous prick in his hand. There was no mistaking what he had in mind. Gary opened his eyes to see why she had become distracted. He winked at Mr. Borges and waited for him to mount her.

In spite of the fact that her pussy was dripping wet, she could feel Mr. Borges struggling to be gentle while still working himself inside her. She turned to look at Gary who gently mocked her by making his eyes big and making an O with his mouth, mirroring the expression that must have been on her face.

"You know, Gary, Tom does not much like The Arrangement," Mr. Borges said to Gary.

"He has a jealousy issue," Mr. Borges grunted as he continued to work his thick cock into Mrs. Owens' very married cunt.

Gary did not respond, but concentrated on his pleasure. He pulled Nancy's head back into his lap and thrusting his hips so that he controlled the rhythm of the blowjob. Nancy gurgled a bit as she struggled to match his thrusts but she pretty quickly settled into a nice rhythm sucking and tonguing Gary's hard cock as it slid in and out of her mouth.

"That's always fun," Mr. Borges said as he got the head of his cock into Nancy's pussy and then drove himself gently but inexorably all the way into her.

"Ummgggg," Nancy moaned in pleasure around the hard cock still pistoning in and out of her mouth.

"This is the first time she has fucked two of us at the same time," Mr. Borges said as he began to slowly move within the petite, beautiful woman trapped between the two men.

"I know," Gary said. He put one hand on the back of Mrs. Owens' and pulled her down onto his hard cock. Nancy gurgled and choked a protest as she felt the head of Gary's cock at the back of her mouth and then partly into her throat and then he relaxed his hands. "I am honored to be part of breaking her in to this kind of fun."

Nancy gasped and panted. She only partly heard Mr. Borges' chuckle as he started fucking her harder.

"She seemed to like that, Gary, she got really wet, do that some more," Mr. Borges ordered.

Gary pulled her face back to his cock.

Nancy, bouncing back and forth now from the strength of Mr. Borges' thrusts, slurped the head of Gary's cock back into her mouth. Blushing, she worked to match her sucking rhythm with Mr. Borges' steady pounding of her pussy.

Back and forth, up and down. Slurp slurp.

"And I understand that you and Tom have not played with any of the other junior executive couples, isn't that right?" Mr. Borges panted as he thrust into her pussy.

She nodded another "yessir" and redoubled her efforts to make Gary reach climax. She moaned around the hard cock on her mouth, eagerly bobbing for his sperm.

"That does not sound very fair to Tom, does it Gary?" Mr. Borges asked Gary.

"Nope," Gary said, understanding the role here was supposed to play, "especially not since you get to fuck his wife anytime you like." Mr. Borges inserted himself balls deep into Nancy, eliciting a moan of pleasure. "You want to hit this?" He asked Gary.

"No. I'm loving this right here. The Chairman told me that Annette started to even the score today when she sucked off Tom," Gary replied, gasping as Nancy sucked him hard and fast.

Nancy was so startled by this news that she did not notice Gary as he gathered all of her brunette hair up into a tangle in his hands to hold her head still. He reached one hand down to fondle one of Mrs. Owens' breasts as he held her head still with the other hand. He pumped his dick in and out of her mouth at a leisurely rhythm.

"I suspect the reason why old Tom here has not been able to play with the other junior executive ladies is because their husbands might insist on a return favor. Do I have that right, Mrs. Owens?" Mr. Borges demanded of her, holding her hips and going balls deep hard a few strokes.

Nancy paused for a moment as she tried to figure out how to answer the question posed to her without interrupting Gary's blowjob. It was becoming difficult to concentrate on anything other than the sex. Mr. Borges was fucking her hard now. She could feel his strong hands holding her in place as he pounded her. She did not have a free hand to touch herself; one was stroking the lower shaft of Gary's cock and the other was on the carpet right in front of the sofa on which Gary's slouched, thrusting his cock in and out of the married junior executive's sweet mouth.

She nodded a "Yessir" without breaking the rhythm of the blowjob.

A touch on her clitoris and she would almost certainly have reached orgasm but her hands were occupied and neither of the men using her body gave a shit. At this point of their excitement they were uninterested in anything other than their own pleasure.

It was gratifying to hear Gary panting. His penis was achingly hard. Nancy was well aware of his signs of impending orgasm; this was hardly the first time that she had sucked off a strange cock.

She stroked the underside of his testicles while slurping at the head of his cock and thumbing the sensitive vein on the underside of his penis, just below the crown. "Goddamn you are good," Gary muttered.

She tasted his sperm and then his cock lurched and he grunted as he ejaculated. Some of the senior executives preferred to cum on a slut's tits and others preferred to jerk off onto an upturned pretty face. A few sometimes preferred a good suck by one of the male junior executives. Nancy had no desire to walk through the halls of Alphia Corporation with a rope of jizz across her face and so she sucked hard and tried to take it all into her mouth.

As she sucked Gary, she realized that Mr. Borges had slowed as well. He was certainly still deliciously thick and hard inside her but he moved slowly so as not to disrupt her technique as she brought the cock in her mouth to the edge and then down again, her mouth filling with his salty sperm.

Gary fell heavily back onto the sofa, spent, but Nancy knew better than to stop sucking his softening penis. Her mouth still full of him, she sucked and licked and kissed him as he reached for his clothes, scattered nearby and he accidentally knocked her bag to the floor so that her phone and a pen fell out. Without a word he stood up and stepped aside to give himself some room to dress himself again.

He looked a little embarrassed now. "Thanks, Nancy," he murmured, as if to bring the relationship back to normalcy, but it didn't work. She still had the taste of his cum in her mouth and it was too soon to go back to just being 'normal' colleagues.

Nancy kept an eye on him to see if he wanted her to show him her mouthful but he was not meeting her gaze and so she simply swallowed as Mr. Borges resumed fucking her. He was much more insistent now and eager for his own release.

Gary buckled his belt again and retrieved his suit coat from the back of the couch. "Mr. Borges, sir, when you are done with Mrs. Owens, the Chairman would like you to join him in his office. He said that Woo sent over a great bottle of scotch and he wanted you to be a part of the latter part of this conference call with Japan."

"Tell him I'll be there," Mr. Borges said without pausing in his fucking of Mrs. Owens' tight pussy.

And then she heard Gary flee, felt a cool rush of air as he left the room and then a click as the heavy door closed behind him without even so much as a single word to her. She felt ashamed and yet excited that the two men were discussing business while enjoying her body.

Mr. Borges leaned over her now, his heavily muscled chest against her back. He wrapped one large, masculine arm around her waist, holding her into place, the other hand on the floor protecting her against the full weight of his body.

"First time with two men, huh?" He asked Mrs. Owens, still moving inside her.

Her answer was interrupted by a soft buzzing sound. Both looked over at her phone, which was lying face up on the ground, having fallen out of her purse after Gary had knocked it over in his enthusiastic response to the orgasm he had just enjoyed. Both could see 'Tom' in the display window. She instinctively reached for the phone and Mr. Borges laughed.

"Tom can fucking wait for his call back until I am finished with his wife," Mr. Borges whispered into Nancy's delicate ear. She reddened, and slowly retracted her hand.

They both watched the phone buzz helplessly on the floor next to where the married cunt was being stuffed with cock.

"Tell me your name," Mr. Borges hissed into her ear.

"Mrs. Thomas Owens," Nancy whispered, tears welling in her eyes from the competing mixture of emotions surging through her body.

There were several beats where the only sounds were the sounds of vigorous fucking, punctuated by Mrs. Owens' musical girl sounds of pleasure, her body betraying her mind. She could feel Mr. Borges' smug satisfaction as he claimed her cunt.

Her orgasm was building and she was giving in to the pleasure when Tom called again.

"Oh God, no!" Nancy moaned, trapped and helpless to even speak with her husband.

Mr. Borges jammed himself deep inside her vagina, and then again as though he were trying to find another two inches to insert into her body.

"Thank God he can't," Nancy thought to herself.

"Tom doesn't like The Arrangement very much, does he?" Mr. Borges asked Nancy.

"No," she whispered ashamedly, "he hates it."

"He loved it this afternoon," Mr. Borges said, going back to his dangerously pleasurable rhythm inside her, "You pretend not to enjoy yourself, but you really enjoy having one of us stuff your pretty pussy, don't you?"

"No, I don't," Mrs. Owens protested. Mr. Borges laughed at her as her protest was interrupted by a mew as he reached around and fondled her breasts.

"And you are going to cum tonight, before I do, even though I am about to tell you that your days of avoiding your colleagues are over," Mr. Borges said, his hand now on her clitoris. "We have given them permission to call you to be the sweetener for client closings."

"Oh, no!" Mrs. Owens said, with emotion. She struggled beneath him but he was far too heavy and strong for her.

"Oh yes," Mr. Borges whispered in her ear. "You and Tom are just like the other junior executives: corporate whores, and you are both going to play your part like all the other junior executives ready to fuck for the company."

She grunted as Mr. Borges fucked her hard. Once, twice, three times. Then he leaned over her, fully impaled within her, and spoke quietly and clearly into her ear.

"You got it, slut? Your cunt is mine. I can stuff it with my cock, the other senior executives get it whenever they want, and if I want you to sling your snatch to your colleagues or a customer, you will do it with a smile on your cum covered pretty face."

Mrs. Owens shuddered as Mr. Borges plundered her depths, fucking her hard. "Yes ... Yes, sir," she panted, hating her body for betraying her mind.

"And if you play any games, I swear to God I will have Tom on the floor here, howling as I ram my dick up his ass while you watch, got it!" Mr. Borges growled menacingly.

Tom tried her again, and her phone buzzed on the carpeted floor. Laughing quietly Mr. Borges reached for the phone, swiped it to answer and pressed the button to put the conversation on speaker. "Talk to him as though I am not here," he whispered in her ear, his hand now reached around to fondle her breasts and then down to the cleft between her legs.

Nancy squinted her eyes in shame. Mr. Borges was going to finger her to make her cum while Tom was on the phone.

"The fucking bastard!" She thought to herself even as she rocked pleasurably against the strong thrusts from her boss.

"Hi honey," Tom's voice was loud and clear in the room. "You going to be coming home soon? We need to talk." He sounded confident and happy.

Mr. Borges could see and feel Mrs. Owens' body tensing as he reached for her clitoris. She knew the game he was playing and there was not a goddamned thing she could do about it. He reached through her thatch of hair and expertly stroked her clit and she gasped, as quietly as she could.

"Are you OK?" Her husband's voice now sounded puzzled.

Mr. Borges leaned down and whispered in her ear and Nancy glanced back at him, aghast. He stared at her, his eyes as hard as his dick.

"I am fine, and I will be home as soon as Mr. Borges finishes."

There was a pause. "Wha -?" Tom exclaimed in surprise.

Mr. Borges chuckled, fucked Nancy as hard and fast as he could and roared as he ejaculated, balls deep inside her vagina.

"Oh, fuck ...", Tom's soft exclamation was audible even over the deep breathing of both Mr. Borges and Nancy Owens.

"We are going to keep your wife well fucked, Tom," Mr. Borges said after a few moments of recovery, his cock softening but still inside Tom Owens' wife. "And if she doesn't play ball, I'm going to have you in my office instead of Nancy. Got it?"