Alphia Corporation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," Nancy breathed.

There was a shocked pause.

"Yes sir, Mr. Borges," Tom said, hurriedly, understanding the new lay of the land. He was going to have access to junior executive wife pussy, so long as his Nancy was fully accepting her role ... or he was going to pay the price.

"OK, good," Mr. Borges said, with satisfaction, standing up and reaching for his clothes. "I've got a meeting with the Chairman now, and you two have a lot to talk about."

There was a silence of sorts as Mr. Borges dressed and made small talk with the very naked and cum filled pretty junior executive on the carpeted floor of his office.

He got himself put back together and left. As the door clicked shut, Nancy picked up the phone and turned off the speaker phone.

"Oh honey ...", she said, "I'm glad that Annette ... sucked you. I've felt so bad after this morning. I'm so sorry ...".

"Oh, sweetheart," Tom said immediately, his voice thick with emotion. "I'm glad, too. You enjoyed yourself tonight, I hope?"

"Oh yes, I came so hard, I always do with Mr. Borges."

"Oh, good," Tom said with relief. "Come home, please honey. Let's go out and talk. I think we are going to be able to work through this. I feel so much more free and happy now."

The couple chatted quietly as Nancy got dressed and headed home and to the next and and better phase of their marriage.