Alphia Corporation Ch. 15

Story Info
The further sexy adventures of Sam and Carrie.
7.5k words
3.99
15.5k
19
15

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers

Saturday evening, continued ...

Gary muttered something and Karen glanced at her husband, amused. She murmured something back to him and Gary smiled, staring lustfully at Carrie.

"I still want to hear about Carrie's week first. Are your actually saying that Steve Borges did not pay you a visit?"

Sam and Carrie both blushed slightly. "On Thursday," Sam said huskily.

Carrie looked up at him and patted his thigh, reassuringly.

"On Thursday night Mr. Borges came over at about 9. He left a little after midnight," Carrie said, reddening slightly as she saw Gary and Karen exchange a look.

"I love his horny creativity, and I love his cock. He is so amazing," Karen laughed, "and I like how he always makes the husbands get involved. For my money there is very little hotter than watching a senior executive require my husband to service him. I just love it."

Gary rolled his eyes but smiled at his pretty wife. "Only fair, I suppose," he murmured, but looking lustfully at Carrie.

"How was that experience? Mr. Borges can be rather intense," Karen asked, staying on point of the conversation.

There was an awkward pause. Carrie knew the story, but this was Sam's to tell. Sam stalled for time, not sure what to say.

"Dude," Gary said clearly, "Dude look at me. He had his dick in your mouth. I know. That's a sure thing. I've sucked him off ... I don't know how many times."

Karen nodded. "There is nothing here to be ashamed of, Sam."

"I know," Sam said with a sigh, "but it is just difficult to ... talk about or admit that I mostly enjoyed myself."

Three heads nodded knowingly and waited to give Sam time to pull himself together. "Does everyone ... do all of us enjoy The Arrangement?"

"I do," Gary said easily, "and Karen does ...".

Karen shook her head. "That is not what he means, Gary. No." She said, looking at Sam. "I know that several of the husbands, the junior executives, do NOT like the fact that their wives are the playthings of the company, and I am absolutely certain that more than several of the junior executives, the men, absolutely dread the times when they are called upon to provide service."

Gary nodded. "It took me a while," he said.

"But fuck them," Karen said. Her language was surprising coming from her. "Just ... fuck them. Most men at one time or another coerce a reluctant woman to do something she does not want to do."

Sam was shocked when he saw his wife nodding her head. "But ...", he stuttered.

"Seriously?" Carrie asked in disbelief, "you think I wanted to give it up to all those horny college guys, every day? I did it, and it was really fun overall, but ... once I committed to the trip I really did not have much choice in things."

"Oh my God," Sam said, the blood draining from his face. "But I didn't know ... I just ...".

"Dude, get a hold of yourself, man," Gary said, shaking Sam from his funk. "The ladies here are fine," he gave a smirk and leered at Karen and Carrie, "in more ways than one. The point is that this experience has made me a better lover and a better husband."

Karen nodded. "And some of the assholes in the junior executive cadre are the worst. Isiah Jones? He is the worst. Sonia, his wife, is a petite sweetheart but he is so anxious about having to even occasionally service the senior executives himself that he tries to be all macho when he gets the chance with me. Anytime he calls me to help close a sales deal I know that he is going to try to shove that giant cock of his up my ass."

"What? Seriously?" Sam gasped.

"What do you do?" Carrie asked, concern furrowing her brow.

"Look, we are all whores," Karen said. "If he is nice to me during the business meetings and treats me respectfully, and if he is willing to take the time to properly prep me and not let me be alone with the customer, then I usually let him ream me out, but if he is being an asshole I quietly tell him to go shove it."

Carrie smiled, but Sam's thoughts were headed in another direction.

"Are all of the wives as ... happy with The Arrangement as you are?" he asked Karen pointedly.

"No. I know for a fact that Lauren does not enjoy herself at all," Karen responded immediately. "She does everything, and everyone, that she needs to do but she does not like it and is extremely reluctant and unhappy to do anything but she particularly hates to swallow or to do anal."

"Then why does she and her husband stay in The Arrangement?" Carrie wondered, mirroring Sam's thoughts.

"Because she is a money hungry cunt," Karen said, her eyes flashing. "She is absolutely miserable to work with, and on top of it is a self-centered twit."

"Honey, come on. Relax," Gary stroked his wife's back. "I want to hear Sam's story."

Sam closed his eyes again and collected himself. "He came over at about 9 on Thursday. The kids had been almost impossible get down that night and we only got Jack to sleep about 5 minutes before Mr. Borges arrived."

"Neither of us, especially Carrie, was ready but he did not seem to mind. Carrie was in a sweat shirt and sweatpants ...".

"Yeah, it was pretty embarrassing," Carrie muttered.

Karen chuckled. "I am certain that Steve ... Mr. Borges ... enjoyed it. He likes to push the emotional edge of a moment."

"Right, well, he handed me a bottle of McCallan 25, which was awesome," Sam continued, "and he gave Carrie a kiss."

"It was tense at first, but it seemed pretty normal, except that it was a real kiss. I got some tumblers out and opened the whiskey bottle while he Carrie and fondled her breasts," Sam said, reddening and hardening in equal measure.

"Mmmm," Carrie said. "He is a great kisser."

"Oh yeah," Karen agreed.

Sam collected himself. "After a bit he stopped kissing my wife and accepted the whiskey from me. Carrie went to get herself a glass of white wine and Mr. Borges and I talked business and about how much money the company was going to make from my tech idea. It was kind of normal, but then he suddenly turned to Carrie and said, 'Honey, go get all dolled up and come back in something really sexy for me, ready to fuck."

"You could have heard a pin drop," Carrie cut in. She glanced lovingly at her husband. "Sam went all red and flustered as I put my wine down and left the room."

Karen and Gary smiled as they shared a private memory.

"When Carrie had disappeared upstairs, Mr. Borges went back to the conversation as though nothing had happened. He talked about Annette Bishop, that she was a member of the board of directors and that he fucks her constantly," Sam continued, "the point, although lost to me at the time, was that he was really looking forward to getting to work with me, but that nothing was going to stop him from enjoying Carrie."

"'Well, now that business has concluded,' Mr. Borges said me as he took off his suit coat, 'I'm going to fuck your wife again. How much longer do you think your wife will make me wait before she spreads pretty pretty legs again?'"

Sam took a deep breath and then continued describing his experience.

"'I - I don't know for sure, sir,' I said to him. I just hated how flustered I sounded but Mr. Borges sure liked it. He gave me a smirk. 'She will probably be a few more minutes. She likes to redo her makeup before ..., you know,' I really sounded pretty lame."

"He handed me his drink and chuckled. I was frozen in fear and excitement. He took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. 'Well, waiting a little bit longer will only make your wife that much sweeter,' he taunted me, thoroughly enjoying himself."

"I just did not know where to put my eyes," Sam admitted, looking at the flushed and excited faces around the table. "I mean, he was taking everything off. He dropped his trousers, kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his boxers." Sam shook his head. "It's not like I hadn't seen him before, this weekend, but we were the only people in the room."

Everyone in the room had a pretty good idea of what happened next, but it was still exciting to say it and to hear it.

"I handed him his drink back and he took a sip of whiskey and said: 'Now I want you to warm me up for your wife. I saw you blow Gary. Looked to me like you know how to suck a dick. That's good.'"

"He took my drink from my hand and placed it on a nearby table and nodded meaningfully at the floor at his feet."

Sam took a deep breath.

"I just froze. I couldn't move," he said. "Which of course did not help me any. He was just standing there, pulling on his cock and waiting for me to kneel in front of him. After a while of standing there, smiling and enjoying my ... issues, he stopped stroking his dick to pull my hand down to his cock. 'You can't blow me just standing there. Get on your knees.'"

"It was so ... strange to have his cock in my hand," Sam said. "When his hand went to my shoulder, I knew that I was going to do what he wanted, but I just couldn't. Not in my own home, not to get him ready to fuck my darling Carrie. I resisted in an absolute ball of nerves. I was still holding his cock and somehow, his hands on my shoulders pushing me down, and the feeling of his cock in my hand, the heat from it gave him such an odd desire to ... to submit to his needs."

Sam blew out his breath and realized that he had the rapt and undivided attention of everyone in the room on him. Gary and Karen were holding hands on the table, and Sam could see their knuckles white as they gripped each other. Karen's head was on Gary's shoulder and her other hand in his lap.

Gary gave him an encouraging smile. "Don't stop for our account, man. Keep going!"

"OK," Sam said, getting himself organized again. "I mean, I was thinking that this was part of The Arrangement; Mr. Borges and the Senior Executives were entitled to the pleasures they wanted from us -- from the junior executives -- from Carrie and me -- and from you and the others -- and I allowed him to win me over slowly."

Sam paused.

"It was one of the most amazing and equally awful experiences of my life," Sam explained, blushing even from the memory. "I felt my knees buckling under me, and as I knelt down I found my hands going to Mr. Borges' hips to control my timing. It was such an outrageous feeling to have my hands on another man's bare hips knowing that he was putting me into position to give head to my first senior executive," Sam said.

He gave a deep breath.

"Mr. Borges started rubbing the wet tip of his cock against my lips while he tried to coax me to accept it willingly. 'You know you are going to be sucking my dick, open up. You know you want it,' And I did, but I could not just give up the ... I don't know ... manliness that I had worked all his life to build wasn't allowing me to comply."

"After a little while, his demeanor changed from trying to convince me to accept my role to demanding that I take care of his needs. 'I am going to fuck Carrie again when she returns, cuck, but until the little slut reappears ...', he trailed off meaningfully. And then his hand pushed against my forehead. For a very short second I thought he was going to release me and tell him to get lost, and for an even briefer moment I felt a sense of panic at what a failure to please Mr. Borges might mean to us, but instead Mr. Borges' fingers spread and pushed through my hair until he had a firm grip. He forced my head backwards which had the effect of forcing my mouth open," Sam said.

"Before I even knew what had happened, Mr. Borges had taken advantage of the opportunity to shove his dick in my mouth. It was done just that quickly and painlessly."

"My mind was reeling, but my oral cherry had been totally popped. Mr. Borges hand released my hair and I knew that he was waiting to see if I had really submitted to him," Sam said, looking down. "And I had. I closed my eyes in the same of being made his cocksucker, but the hard part was over as Mr. Borges had unequivocally succeeded in establishing his dominance. I paused for a moment but then I started bobbing back and forth, sucking on his cock."

"That must have been so hot," Karen murmured. She smiled at Sam and encouraged him to continue.

"'I really enjoy breaking down your reluctance, Sam,'" Mr. Borges said to me and I could tell that he wasn't lying because as he taunted me his cock swelled in my mouth. 'And I am extremely excited to fuck your sweet wife again.' Mr. Borges' taunts were a real turn on for him, and ... and they kind of worked for me too."

"I am really looking forward to being the boss, as senior executive," Gary said, "I mean I am REALLY looking forward to it, but having to submit has its pleasures, too. I know it usually really turns me on."

"Right!" Sam immediately replied, relieved and happy to know that his sexual and emotional reaction was not unusual, or at least that Gary shared it.

"My thoughts were spinning in my head, especially after I started to get hard ... and then I heard

the dreaded and delicate clicking sounds of Carrie's heels on the hardwood floor. I must have given some visible reaction but I could feel and hear Mr. Borges' quiet chuckle at his mastery over me."

Sam's cheeks burned crimson retelling the scene.

He paused to gather his thoughts. It was different in the retelling. Easier in most ways but even more difficult in others.

"When I turned the corner I just gasped," Carrie said, patting Sam's hand. "It was so sexy, Sam submitting to Mr. Borges. I mean, I know he had to, but I knew also that he was doing it for us. And he looked so powerful and strong, standing over Sam. Mr. Borges gave me a look that made me instantly wet. I wanted him so much right then."

"'Oh my, Carrie. You look good enough to eat,' I heard Mr. Borges drawl happily," Sam continued. "I tried to turn to look at Carrie but Mr. Borges put his hands on my head and prevented me from moving, and then started fucking my mouth," Sam continued, looking at his wife.

"I objected on Sam's behalf," Carrie said. She looked at her husband, "but I didn't really mean it," she admitted to Sam with a smile. "It was a very, very hot scene and it made me want Mr. Borges to take me right then and there."

"'Don't worry, Carrie, you'll be taking over for him soon. But I want to get a good look at you before we get started," Mr. Borges replied. "Heels, slutty little panties and a see-through sheer nightie showing off her tits ... very hot.' I could hear his voice describing my own wife to me and I could feel as he became more excited," Sam said.

"I could hear Carrie say something quietly, but I could not make it out, and then he told her to take off her panties," Sam said hoarsely, massively excited by the situation and the recollection.

"Oh my," Karen breathed.

"After I was naked, he made me lay back, spread my legs and finger myself and tell him how much I enjoyed watching my husband give him a blowjob."

Gary and Karen's eyes were wide. Gary shifted in his seat to release some pressure on his hardening cock.

"Oh my God," Karen breathed.

"He kept a running commentary on how I was doing, how he was going to train me to be a first rate cocksucker and thanking me for getting him ready for Carrie. I was pretty pissed at him and he knew it," Sam said.

The air was thick with anticipation. "I could hear him laugh at me, but I didn't dare stop my blowjob."

"After I came," Carrie said, smiling at her husband, "Mr. Borges groaned as he came in Sam's mouth and made him swallow. Then he took me into our bedroom. He laid me onto our bed," Carrie said. "He made Sam watch as he took me. Mr. Borges is so thick. I really enjoy him ...".

"As do I, and most of the ladies as well," Karen murmured.

"Yeah, well, he is a decent guy actually to work with at the office, but that was the second time I had to eat his creampie, and this time it was from my own wife's pussy," Sam said, blushing slightly, because he had unexpectedly -- at least to him -- enjoyed the experience.

Carrie snuggled up to her husband, interrupting his recollection of the evening with Mr. Borges. "Honey, I think our guests are horny," she said, very accurately, smiling brightly with dimples in her cheeks.

Gary and Karen nodded. Gary was openly stroking his erection and Karen's eyes were bright.

"Why don't you ask them how we should help them resolve that ... situation?"

"I have an idea ..." Gary immediately said but he was cut off by his wife. "Yeah, I know what your idea is, honey," Karen said, "but I told you we are not going to do that."

She stood and held out her hand to Carrie who immediately hopped to her feet, the liquid movement of her breasts beneath her nightie distracting to all. Karen took the younger woman by the hand and into the living room. "Gentlemen, you can come with us," she called out over her shoulder.

Sam and Gary, with predictable eagerness, jumped out of their chairs and tumbled into the living room. The room had a nice, soft rug (installed by Carrie at Karen's recommendations ... "You are going to be 'entertaining' here and you might as well be comfortable while you are at it.") and two large couches facing each other with a large screen television on the far wall.

Karen drew Carrie to her and looked to the men, seated eagerly on the edge of a couch. "Gary, we are going to put on a show for you," she said, and gave Carrie a lingering kiss.

"Mmmmm," Carrie moaned, her lips locked with the taller, elegant woman, her hands touching Karen's soft face, lost in the sexy moment.

Karen broke the kiss and gave the younger woman a smile. "Just a mo'."

"Ohhh, fuck," Gary said, staring lustfully at Sam's wife.

With an elegant and sexy turn, her skirt flaring to show off the lower part of her thighs, Karen reached down into her colorful Vera Bradley bag and pulled out a black strap on with a large, thick cock with a bulbous head.

Carrie gasped and Karen gave her a small, secret smile and the briefest nod of her head. She slid her eyes to Sam. "Don't worry, sweetie, this is not for you."

Now it was Sam's turn to gasp. He looked at Karen, shocked, and glanced at Carrie who was of no help to him. Her eyes were shiny and she blushed in embarrassment for her excitement at her husband's upcoming submission.

Karen's smile became a bit predatory and she reached in to her bag again and extracted a small case. "This is for you, Sam," she said. "Sort of a ... welcome gift to you from the Alphia Corporation team."

Sam took it from Karen with trembling hands. It was a finely made leather case, smallish, with his initials monogrammed on the side. He opened it under the pressure of the silence in the room. Inside, as he knew he would find, was a shaving kit, an enema and lube.

"Go get yourself ready," Karen said to Sam, dismissing him. "We are going to play with your wife while you are gone."

-----

The master bathroom, that Sam and Carrie had loved for its expanse and luxurious appointments when they picked out the house following promotion, now seemed small and close.

Sam looked at himself in the mirror, frozen for a moment. "You're going to do this, buddy," he said to his reflection.

Out in the other room he heard a wail of female pleasure and his pulse quickened. "That is my wife," he said quietly to his reflection, enjoying the sound of her pleasure and, for some strange reason, his present predicament. It was relaxing, in a strange way, to be a witness, to submit and not to have to perform.

There was another cry, muffled by distance and the closed bathroom door, but it was clear that whatever Gary and Karen were doing to Carrie, they were doing it well. There was a pause and he could barely hear anything but muffled sounds and then the three came into the master bedroom, right outside the bathroom.

Then there was a groan of male pleasure and another mew of ecstasy from Carrie.

He looked down at the open kit. The few times that he and Carrie had played with anal sex, he had helped his wife prepare. This time, though, he was flying solo.

Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers