Alphia Corporation Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took him almost 10 minutes, and the humiliation and excitement of preparing himself for sodomy as his wife was out in the bedroom room of their home having sex with Gary and Karen was exciting and mind-bending.

He took a deep breath and, completely naked, opened the bathroom door and saw his darling wife, her head buried between Karen's lovely legs. Karen's black hair spread out upon the carpet looked like black ink in the semi-darkness. Gary had clearly just withdrawn from Carrie's vagina, her legs spread open and her pussy gaping from penetration.

Gary, still rock hard and glistening from pleasurably exploring Carrie, looked up and a grin bloomed across his face.

"He's ready," he said to the ladies, his grin though on Sam.

"Oooohhhh," Karen moaned and Sam could see Carrie's pretty blonde head moving gently as she serviced Karen's pussy with her lips and tongue. Sam knew that Carrie had heard Gary and knew that Sam was in the room, but she was continuing to suckle and please Karen because she had not been instructed to stop.

The knowledge of their joint submission was shocking and titillating. Sam felt his cock swell slightly in the moment.

"Ok, honey, ... ummm, Ok, stop now Carrie," Karen said, pushing Carrie back and extricating herself to swing one elegant leg up and over so that she could move aside Carrie. Sam saw a flash of well-trimmed dark fur and then Karen, fully naked, was kneeling and gathering her breath.

She smiled at Sam and then noticed his swelling penis. "Haha, very good," she said, reaching for her strap on and standing up with it. "Come on, Gary, help me."

Gary, his hard, wet cock glistening, nodded and moved back a few inches so that he could stand on the floor. "You know the position," he said to Sam, not unkindly, but he was excited and horny. Patience was not a trait often associated with a man in his condition.

Karen was talking to Carrie, and as Sam sank to his knees, red-faced but excited ... and anxious ... he looked up at the bed and met Carrie's eyes. She was lying partly back on the couch now and Karen was pushing pillows behind her so that she was mostly sitting up. Her eyes with shiny and huge, her breasts heaving with the sexiness of the situation.

And then Karen pushed Carrie's legs apart and Sam could see her vagina, swollen with attention and excitement. Karen pulled Carrie's hand so that it was between her own legs. "Have fun, sweetie, cum as often as you like."

There was a momentary pause as Karen and Gary started moving into position, and Carrie took the moment to look at her husband in the eyes. "I love you sooooo much," she mouthed. Sam closed his eyes in appreciation and nodded.

"Good," Karen said, "that's the first position. Now suck Carrie's juices off Gary's dick while I get ready."

Sam barely had time to nod his willingness before Gary hastened forward and pushed his dick into Sam's mouth. "Unnggghhhh, ughhh," Sam gurgled as Gary thrust deep into his mouth.

"That's enough," Karen said after a moment. Sam could taste his wife in his mouth as Gary withdrew and then pushed Sam's shoulders. Sam could feel Karen behind him, moving about. In his mind's eye she was gazing at his submissive position and grinning in anticipation as she completed buckling on her strap on.

Sam closed his eyes and recalling how he had maneuvered Carrie into position under him for his pleasure, depressed his lower back and spread his knees apart several inches, making himself even more vulnerable.

He flushed, and hardened slightly, at the sounds of the surprised and happy chuckles behind him and then he closed his eyes as he felt Karen approach him from behind. He jumped as he felt the tip of her strap on briefly brush his anus as she moved into position.

Carrie gasped, "Oh my God!"

And Sam's eyes opened in surprise. At first all he saw was his wife, beautiful, naked and flushed with passion, her fingers moving quickly on her pussy, and then he saw Karen walk past him. She tousled his hair as she went by.

"Sam, buddy, I lied to you," Sam heard Gary behind him and then he felt Gary's strong and very male hands on his hips. Sam jumped.

"Whaaa ...?" He protested.

"No no no! Hold still," Gary whispers, threading his fingers through Sam's hair almost tenderly. "Arch your back now, you can feel my dick at your ass. Look at Carrie if it helps

but stay still and take it or it will be worse."

"Wha ---?" Sam asked ag through gritted teeth, trying to relax and understand everything that his happening to him.

"Relax ... relax," Gary soothed the man bent over before him, "Just relax. You'll get used to it, but you've got to relax, man."

Sam glanced up at his wife thrumming her clit and almost reaching climax, and the equally lovely and very naked Karen sitting cross-legged on the couch, not five feet away. The women's intense, lust filled gazes on his submission was humiliating to an extent that he had never before imagined.

As astonishingly beautiful and sexy as Karen was, Sam's eyes were drawn to his wife. Carrie's eyes were huge in her face. His eyes were starting to water and it caused his vision of her to be foggy, but he could see her. He gasped and gave a jump as he felt Gary's dick push into his opening.

Carrie's mouth went to a wide 'O', and she moaned. It took Sam a moment to realize that Carrie was unable to stop herself, enjoying the moment as her husband was sodomized for the first time.

"That's it, relax, good job, man," Gary murmured to his friend as he managed to work the head of his cock past Sam's sphincter muscles. Sam could not even explain to himself what was going through his mind. The intrusion into his body, the very dominant and very male intrusion into his body, the strong hands on his hips keeping him in place and the sensation of Gary's heavy and hairy thighs on his was incredibly ... terrible, awful, wonderful, liberating, scary ... he could not find the right word even in his own mind.

Gary's tender touches to his hair and his back, and the gentle words of encouragement were inconsistent with everything else going on and were bewildering.

"I'll take my time now, Sam," Gary reassured him. "I'm in your ass and I am not going anywhere until I'm finished ... and about me lying to you," Gary continued.

He slid out a bit, and then back in again, and each time pushed a tiny bit further in. Sam panted and groaned in the discomfort and ... humiliating oddness of it ... "Wh --?" He panted, his eyes squinting against the deeper penetration.

"Just like Brad Simpson lied to me, and the couple who invited Brad into The Arrangement lied to him ... all the way up to Steve Borges being lied to by the Chairman," Gary said, his cock still working its way up Sam's ass.

"Oh my God, this so fucking fun!" Gary exclaimed as he got himself almost halfway to the promised land.

There was no doubt about it now, Carrie was intensely aroused by the scene. She was leaning forward now to get a closer look, one hand bracing against their bed, the other moving quickly between her thighs. She blushed when she saw Sam catch her eye, embarrassed that she was so turned on by her husband's domination. She quickly looked her darling Sam in the eye. "I love you," she murmured.

Sam nodded after a moment, simultaneously aroused that his wife was excited by his submission and angry at it, but he could not concentrate on anything because Gary had apparently had enough being careful and patient. He pushed hard but not too aggressively ... it was more a feeling of inexorability ... and bottomed out inside Sam.

Sam yelped in surprise and discomfort, and a little pain.

Gary stroked his hair. "That's good, we'll just wait here for a minute," he said to his friend. "To let you get used to it before I fuck you for real."

Carrie had jumped and looked alarmed at Sam's cry of pain and discomfort. "It's OK, sweetie, this is just his first time. He'll get used to it. Borges makes Gary absolutely HOWL, and he is going to do that to your husband, too, the next time he comes over," Karen reassured her.

Sam was gratified at Carrie's reaction. She relaxed at the start but then her eyes went wide with concern.

"So, I lied to you, and Brad to me, and so on," Gary said, still patiently waiting balls deep inside Sam's ass, "Because no guy is going to agree to be a junior executive if he knew that he was going to be ass banged by all of his bosses. I told you I hadn't been fucked in the ass, but that was a lie. They've ALL fucked my ass, and Karen's, many, many times."

Sam felt defeated, and excited, confused and ... full.

"And now that I've broken you in," Gary said, pulling back and then jamming his cock deep again to Sam's cry of alarm, "it's open season."

Just as Gary started hammering Sam's ass, looking for his own relief without regard to his friend Sam noticed movement in front of him and a flash of color. He glanced up and saw a lasciviously grinning Karen holding up a yellow Ferriagami tie.

"To wear to work tomorrow," she said brightly.

"Wha ...?" Sam gasped, and then grunted as Gary gripped his hips hard and jammed all the way in.

"Oh my God," Gary exulted, "no wonder the senior executives love fucking us in the ass. It's just SUCH a feeling of ... mastery!"

Carrie gasped, and Sam dropped his head in shame but then he lifted it up defiantly. "If Carrie can take this, so can I."

Carrie looked at him with big eyes. "I love you," she murmured again and Sam's face flushed with shame. Looking his lovely wife in the eye while another man showed everyone in the room what Sam looked like with a hard dick up his ass.

"Just fucking fuck me already, will you?" Sam asked, because he wanted to get this over with. As he said it, though, he realized that there was pleasure in the submission and humiliation.

"No problem, bud," Gary chuckled.

"The yellow tie means your husband has been broken in," Karen explained to a murmur to her from Carrie. "It's open season now for both of you."

There was another quiet word from Carrie. "No, honey. We are not allowed. You are going to be broken in by the senior executives themselves. And you will learn to love it ... I can cum soooo hard from a skilled man taking me anally. Some husbands can, too, but most just learn how to take it."

Carrie looked at her friend, her eyes big and her cheeks flushed.

"Yeah," Karen agreed to Carrie's silent word. "It is really hot."

Carrie nodded and squeaked as Karen pulled her in for a kiss, and then pushed her down between her legs.

"Oh, fuck yeah, gonna tap that ass next," Sam heard Gary say with a satisfied grunt, inside Sam's ass and boasting to the man under him about fucking his wife, too. Sam could feel Gary's cock in his ass become even harder, and Gary gripped his hips with the same strength that Sam could well remember ... when he fucked a woman and was close to orgasm.

Carrie was bent over, her legs partially spread, her head buried between Karen's outstretched legs as Karen pulled Carrie into her.

The sensations were bewildering, and Sam felt his cock harden even as Gary pounded his ass. That was too much. It was so strange ... and Sam closed his eyes to close out the incredibly erotic sight before him.

"You ok there, bud?" Gary asked, pausing for a moment and stroking Sam's hair. The stroke of the hair, maybe even more than the strong hand on his hip holding in place and the large, strong cock balls deep in his ass, was utterly humiliating.

Sam reddened, unable to speak through the conflicting emotions. The rush of humiliation shot through him and he felt himself respond with a surge of sexual arousal.

Gary chuckled and reached down around Sam to find his cock which was mostly erect. "Oooohhhhh my godddd," Sam said as he felt Gary's hand, hard, firm and gentle at the same time, stroke his penis which immediately, and traitorously, rose to peak hardness.

Gary gave a murmur of surprise.

Karen bent her head to change her perspective to see Sam's cock in her husband's hand. She nudged Carrie who, to Sam's shame, was now fingering herself as she watched the scene unfold before her.

"Look," Karen said, pulling Carrie up and away from her eager pussy eating, and showing her the two men.

"What ...? Oooohhhh," Carrie moaned. "Is that ... normal?"

Sam dropped his head and blushed, the redness suffusing through his face, neck and upper back.

"Oh, haha!" Gary chuckled, still stroking Sam gently. He was clearly looking to tease and arouse him, not trying to help Sam reach release.

"Mmmm, we have ourselves a Cager here," Karen said, grinning elatedly. "How wonderful!"

Gary laughed. "You poor, poor, lucky fucker," he said, still in Sam's ass. The feeling of Gary chuckling while deep inside Sam was strange. He could feel Gary's body claiming him, and Gary's feelings of ... pure, savage pleasure.

"What's a ... Cager?"

Carrie's stumbling question matched Sam's thoughts, but his thoughts were a big more jumbled as Gary was now fucking him with a steady rhythm.

Sam felt more than he heard Gary's quiet rumble of a chuckle.

"It is a junior executive cuckold who really enjoys being assfucked and can cum from it," Karen explained, her eyes shining with delight. She pulled Carrie's hand to her pussy.

"Mmmm," Karen moaned. "That is nice."

There was a few moments of silence, punctuated by the sounds of Gary's body banging into Sam's, Gary's groans of pleasure and various yelps and moans by Sam.

"What it means, is that Sam is going to be caged for the Senior Executives," Karen said, "because unless expressly permitted, which is very unusual, junior executives never cum when the senior executives are having their fun."

"But, what ... a cage?" Carrie asked, her brows furrowed in angry concern. "They are not putting my husband in a cage ... what the fuck is that about."

"Shhhh, honey," Karen said, "relax. He isn't caged, his cock is. It prevents a man from becoming hard and he cannot cum. It is a great talent that your husband can cum from being truly taken and dominated by a man shoving his hard cock up his ass ... but very humiliating -- which is incredibly hot -- but he is not allowed to cum when a senior executive ass fucks him ... hence the cage."

Gary panted, getting closer to release.

The realization that Gary was going to cum inside Sam was almost unbearable. It was so utterly humiliating ... and with Carrie looking at him with eyes wide, one hand in her mouth and the other now, unknowingly, fiddling her clit ... it was so erotic, too.

"Just fucking fuck me already, will you?" Sam asked, his pleasure growing, to his intense, intense humiliation. His penis was rock hard now. He was shocked.

"Oh, yeah," Gary growled, he clutched at Sam hard and buried himself into Sam as far as he possibly could. "You gonna cum soon?" Gary asked.

"Oh man, I'm close," Sam muttered.

"Fuck!" Gary said, alarmed. "Don't! Borges and the Chairman will be pissed. Just hold on."

Carrie gave a squeak of surprise at that news but Sam could not look at his wife. If he had, he would have cum. He grabbed his cock and squeezed the base, hard.

"Oh yeah ... oh yeah ... oh yeah," Gary said. And Sam realized he was making noises similar to when Sam had sucked him off at the hotel in London. The fact that he had such an intimate knowledge of the sounds and feelings of another man reaching climax was bewildering and so humiliating.

And then Gary jerked hard, yanked Sam's hips as hard as he possibly could, shuddered deeply inside his friend's aas ... and came with a roar.

Sam could hear nothing but the sound of Gary panting, his weight entirely on Sam as Gary had collapsed after the initial orgasm. Sam could feel the last few tremors in Gary's cock as it discharged the contents of Gary's balls deep within him.

Gary panted and pushed himself up from Sam, and off. Sam felt a strange and challenging feeling of being emptied and then Gary was standing, the triumphant and conquering warrior.

"Welcome to The Arrangement, buddy," Gary said, hoarsely. "That was amazing. No wonder I get ass fucked so much."

"Yes," said Karen. She lithely slipped from the couch to kneel at Sam's level. She leaned down and give him a kiss on his cheek. "You did just great. Very proud of you."

Sam had collapsed and was lying bonelessly on the carpeted floor. He felt ... shattered. And incredibly aroused but mostly just in a headspace that required him to do nothing but try to recover.

Distantly he could hear his wife murmur a concerned word, and equally distantly, he and Carrie were reassured. "The first time, and when husbands are used hard, they just need time to recover. He will be just fine."

Sam could hear Gary's word of reassurance, from his own experience.

He felt Carrie kiss him on the cheek as someone laid a light blanked over him. He sensed Carrie lead Gary and Karen off to the bedroom, and then he passed out.

-----

An hour later,

After Karen and Gary had ... finally ... finished with her, Karen had spent a few moments with Carrie and given her advice and kisses.

As he had gotten dressed, Gary had glanced back at the two beautiful wives, flushed and sweaty ... and a bit sticky ... as they cuddled in the bed. Carrie had caught his eye and seen his grin. It had been a soft, satisfied grin, but also a gentle grin of understanding a commiseration. He nodded at her, silently joining in Karen's soft words and advice.

Karen's eyes had slid to her husband and back to Carrie.

"He's been in Sam's position before, many times," Karen reassured her well-fucked friend. "Many many times. And as you can tell, he is doing just fine."

Carrie nodded. Her body was still thrumming with the sensuality of the scene. She had cum more times than she thought was possible. She and Karen were lying on the bed, reeking of sex. Carrie's ass and pussy were well used and both were full of Gary's cum. She could taste both of her friends in her mouth.

Karen gave her a tender kiss and a smile of her own.

"I know," she murmured, holding Carrie close for a moment. "It is so intense and wonderful, but it also a bit scary. You could get lost in this lifestyle very easily."

Carrie nodded at Karen, her blue eyes big in her face.

"Don't worry, honey," Karen reassured her, kissing her lightly again. "The Senior Executives are all very skilled and very experienced. They are all going to teach you and guide you and push you both ... in all sorts of ways. It is a wild and crazy ride, and so much fun."

Carrie felt herself relax and released a breath, not even realizing that she had been tense.

"Sam is going to be okay?" She asked Karen in a soft voice.

"Yes, honey," Karen reassured her, stroking her blonde hair. "He is going to be just fine. It is quite a shock and a big change for him, but he is going to be just fine."

The ladies lay still for a moment until Gary said something to Karen.

"Ahhh, unfortunately we have to go now," Karen said gently to Carrie as Gary handed his wife some of her clothes.

Karen kissed Carrie gently again. "He is going to be fine, better than fine actually, sweetie," Karen reassured her friend again, "but you should give him some attention. And maybe in the morning let him know to be prepared for a lot more of this kind of fun."

"Yeah, that's for damn certain," Gary said. "I remember when Parsons told me he was taking us as his own. That was a crazy conversation to be having in his office. Hot as hell, though."

Karen chuckled easily at the memory. "That was after all the senior executives had played with me, of course," Karen explained to Carrie.

But that tantalizing little bit of information was all Carrie got right then. Gary and Karen got dressed quickly and headed out back home to their normal, vanilla lives.

Carrie was left in the tangled sheets of her marital bed, her mind awhirl. She got up very soon after, slipped on the nightie that Gary had so enjoyed and headed out to the living room.