Alphia Corporation Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath caught in her throat as she saw her darling. He was still asleep under the light blanket. She lay down and cuddled up next to him. It was time to reconnect.

----

Sam blinked at his wife, his mind a fog.

Carrie was in his arms again, and they were holding each other. He did not remember her appearing, but he was grateful for it. Sam only dully heard Karen call out a goodbye as she and Gary left. Carrie said nothing but just held her husband as he sorted through his emotions and thoughts.

Eventually one thing, the only thing, bubbled to the surface of the maelstrom. He looked over at his wife.

"Do ... do you still love me?"

The question hung in the air for only the moment it took for Carrie's shock to wear off. "What? Of COURSE I do!"

"But ... but even after ... that?" Sam croaked.

Carrie kissed her husband, and then when he still looked worried, she took his face in her hands and pulled her to her and kissed him again. And again.

"You were beautiful ... and brave ... and it was very, very hot," Carrie said to her husband. "You are my husband, and my best friend, and the one and only love of my life. I love you, forever. And this changes nothing but opens the doors to us for new and different experiences."