Alphia Corporation Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie was just going into the house after dropping by Alphia, sucking the clients off, getting fucked by Mr. Parsons and teasing her husband. Emily and little Jack were still at Kindergarten and pre-school, respectively, when the phone rang in the house.

Carrie hurried inside, tossing her light raincoat on the table. That was the 'slut phone' as she and the other ladies joked. Alphia did not like to use cell phones to communicate about The Arrangement ... something about cell phone security. There were the messages through Signal from time to time, but the home phone was the way that Alphia liked to operate.

And who even has a landline phone anyway? It was always Alphia on that call. And only Alphia.

"Hello?" Carrie said a little breathlessly as she picked up the receiver. Even after months in The Arrangement, and after really becoming a slut for the company, taking these calls was still an exciting thrill.

"Carrie, you lucky girl!"

Carrie snickered. "Hi, Claudia! What do you have for me this time? I just got finished!"

Claudia was, by her own description, the 'slut secretary' for the Chairman. She was one of the few people outside the actual leadership at Alphia who knew what was really going on. She was a thin, tall, beautiful woman from the islands.

Carrie had met her only once, at an Alphia get together, and had been taken by her colorful beads in her hair that were quite a nice touch with her Rick Owns black bustier gown dress. With her perfect makeup highlighting even more perfect cheekbones, and her colorful lipstick Claudia had looked like an elegant woman, who just happened to draw the eye of most everyone in the room to her.

That she was the eyes and ears for the Chairman was certainly something that made her a point of interest, but her young sexiness and unavailability separated her from the other women in the room.

But she was also funny, and kind, and pleasant. Carrie could not but help but be impressed, a little intimidated but she had instantly liked her.

"Oh my girl, I am jealous this time. Dante Washington and the Lakers are in town. Now that is a MAN."

"Ummm," Carrie said, "... Who?"

"Are you joking?" Claudia demanded, with an incredulous laugh. "The fucking

LAKERS, girlfriend. Dante Washington ... basketball?"

"Uh-uh, sorry," Carrie said. "I really do not follow sports at all."

"Wow," Claudia chuckled. "Well, anyway ... I can assure you, Carrie, that there is not a black woman in the entire world that would not give anything to be in your place tonight."

"Haha!" Carrie laughed excitedly. "I don't know basketball, but I do love hot, fit, athletic men!"

"You and Emily are going to have an amazing time, you little Alphia whore. Jealous. And I mean that."

"Emily is working with me? Oh, wonderful!"

"Oh yeah, she is Dante's regular when he comes into town. But Borges showed

Dante your picture and he demanded you and Sam be there too."

"Wait, what?" Carrie asked in surprise. "Sam too?"

"Most definitely," Claudia said. "Dante always wants both the hotwife and her cuck... and it is going to be some of his friends on the team. So, you all four need to be completely ready."

"Oh wow," Carrie breathed.

"'Oh wow' is right, honey!" Claudia laughed. "The Alphia sitter service is all arranged, you just need to get ready. Lingerie is not required tonight, because Dante demands that all wives and cucks be completely nude when they arrive at his suite."

"Oh my God ... I don't even know how to tell Sam ...".

"Yeah, don't do that. Borges told me to tell you he wants to be the one to break the news to your husband. So don't interfere with that treat. Just enjoy the basketball game tonight ... and most of all, the after party!"

The phone clicked off and Carrie stood there for a minute, stunned and excited. She called the beauty parlor and learned -- unsurprisingly -- that she was expected as soon as she would like to arrive.

She finished her coffee, brushed her teeth and picked up her phone and her purse as she headed out the door.

As she slid into the seat and clicked the garage door opener ... the same one that Mr. Borges had used the other night ... and retrieved her phone from her purse for a quick text to Emily: "Working together? Tonight! Yay!"

A moment later the return text chimed in: "Busy rn. Talk later. Trust me, slut, we are going to get FUCKED! 😊"

Carrie giggled and as she pulled out of her driveway the phone chimed again. "Our boys, too! So HOT!!!😉"

Carrie giggled and headed out to the beauty parlor.

The employees at the upscale beauty parlor that Carrie had chosen -- at Emily and Karen's suggestion -- knew what was needed. Her makeup was done tastefully, her nails polished and her hair beautiful, long and hanging down her back but also cleverly done up on her head in some expensive, beautiful new fashion.

As Carrie was fussed over, she and Emily were thick as thieves, chatting and giggling on the phone over the upcoming evening.

...

As he walked in Sam realized that meeting Steve Borges in his office was, as Gary had put it, akin to playing Russian roulette. Gary had said that over beers after work with Steve Smith, Emily's incredibly lucky husband. Steve had blushed slightly and laughed and made the Russian roulette comment.

All three men had laughed, and shared a shameful, secret smile. Steve had dark hair and blue eyes and like everyone at Alphia was fit and dressed well. He was a shade shorter than Sam's six foot, but thicker. He looked strong. Sam had heard he had played football in college.

Carrie had mentioned to Sam that Emily and Steve really enjoyed The Arrangement, in all its excesses and sexuality, and Sam recalled that Steve had always blushed and squirmed a bit as they talked and teased one another.

There was a camaraderie amongst the subordinate males. Had to be. None of this was easy, some of it was really, really challenging, and sticking together made things bearable.

But the Russian roulette comment had stuck in Sam's memory and it was front of mind as he prepared himself.

"It kind of is like Russian roulette, or some other stupid analogy," Sam thought as he steeled himself. This was a business meeting, during the workday but once he was in Mr. Borges' office, only Borges knew whether the meeting was going to stay entirely on 'business'.

Sam was still worked up from Carrie's surprise drop by in his office and, he admitted to himself, the meeting he had had with Mr. Parsons. That Mr. Parsons had used Sam's mouth, after his darling wife ... difficult, and delicious.

As Sam pulled on his suit coat he closed his eyes and steeled himself. "You can do this, man. You got this. Whatever happens, make Carrie proud."

The tingle he felt WAS delicious ... deliciously humiliating.

He took a deep breath and grabbed his folder of the documents he had prepared for the meeting based on the agenda Mr. Borges had emailed him earlier in the day.

The distance between the two offices was only a short elevator ride and a couple of hundred feet but it felt like miles.

----

"Great job Sam. I appreciate all the hard work and this is very thorough. Should make things much easier for the ops team," Mr. Borges said, looking through the documents Sam had provided. Sam was in one of the client chairs in front of Mr. Borges' desk. He carefully did not look at the couch on side of the office suite.

"I'm not sure that I'm ready to be fucked IN the office building," Sam thought to himself, hardening with the simultaneous realization that he was ready to be bent over in a more private location.

That discovery, and the realization again that his role in this relationship was purely submissive, was incredibly erotic. And scary, "but I'm ready to make Carrie proud," Sam thought to himself, even if he had little say on what his sexual future might hold.

But out loud he addressed the topic at hand. "You are welcome, Mr. Borges, it was my pleasure. Always happy to help."

Steve nodded, and gave Sam a reassuring smile, and watched as some of Sam's tension eased. "Time for some fun," Steve said to himself.

Out loud, though, "Sam, you were a great promotion. We are all glad to have you and Carrie on board the executive team."

"Thank you," Sam replied, smiling with genuine pleasure and pride at the unexpected compliment.

"This project was a great opportunity for me, Mr. Borges. Right up my alley, business-wise, and I am so glad I was able to make a real contribution to the company."

Mr. Borges nodded. "Right, but let's put this project aside now that we've run it down and gotten it under control. Let's catch up, because I want to make certain things are going fine for you ... and your amazing wife. ... to make sure everything is going well with the job, and the staff ... and The Arrangement as well."

Sam felt himself glance at the couch before could stop himself.

He flushed slightly at the knowing smile that crossed Mr. Borges' face. Mr. Borges shook his head slightly, to indicate that Sam was safe for the moment.

Gary had told him that although Steve had his moments, he was a great manager, and that even though he took every opportunity with The Arrangement, he was otherwise extremely supportive to junior executives who reported to him.

Most of the time, anyway. The evening before yesterday, Mr. Borges had been handling things quite differently back in Sam and Carrie's bedroom. He had pushed Sam's head between Carrie's legs to lick the cum from her well fucked and very married pussy. That had been humiliating as hell, in his own bed no less, but Borges had ideas on how to really push things.

Trying to get the memory of Borges' strong hands holding his hips and the sensation of Borges' thick cock pushing into his ass, Sam continued the work talk.

"Well, uh, everything is going extremely well. The folks I inherited are a great bunch and all seem to know their stuff. Aside from working under a tight deadline with this project everything seems to run smoothly."

Steve Borges nodded. "Yeah, I think so too. And it is very good to have confirmed by your perception of things, as well. People deal with change in different ways. As you would expect, we have asked for feedback on you and it has all been outstanding. You've really taken to junior management extremely well."

"Wow. Thank you." Sam couldn't believe this was the same guy who had broken he and Carrie into the Arrangement in that Paris hotel room and then at home the other night. Two nights ago, in his own marital bed, Sam had watched Mr. Borges take Carrie to new heights, fucking her to multiple orgasms before forcing Sam's head into his wife's dripping pussy to clean her.

"I liked how you set up that team to report to you to slow down on the number of coding projects people try to dump in your lap," Mr. Borges said.

"Th -- thank you," Sam said, trying to get his brain back on task.

"It's OK, Sam," Mr. Borges said. "This is good for you. You need to be able to work separate The Arrangement from actual work, even though it is a big part of your job responsibility now. It is difficult to do; it is a big adjustment. Take a moment. I want to talk but I need you present. Not going to be a bad talk at all, either. I just need your attention."

Sam nodded, flushing once more, this time that his emotional response was so obvious.

The whole meeting was confusing. Mr. Borges was a great manager, and he was being so supportive right now, as he had been other times, but that night ... Borges had fucked Sam so hard and for so long he thought he was going to pass out. But eventually, of course, thank god, Borges had cum.

Feeling Mr. Borges clutch Sam to him in much the way that Sam had clutched Carrie countless times had been an emotional mindfuck, but Mr. Borges' groan of pleasure and release had caused Sam a sense of bizarre satisfaction and pride.

"You have handled quite a few things like a real trooper, and I want you to know what it means to all of us here at the company. Your Carrie is a gorgeous, eager slut and you are really learning how to take the dick."

Steve gave Sam a happy smile as he watched his subordinate figure out how to react to the casual description of his new work role and life.

After a moment Borges relented.

"Sam, do you enjoy live basketball?"

"Yeah, I love it. Carrie and I used to go to the games before the kids. It was always a lot of fun even in the cheap seats."

Mr. Borges chuckled and gave a half smile as he pulled an envelope out of his top center drawer and tossed it across his desk to Sam. "These are not the cheap seats. Those days are over for you and Carrie.

Sam took the tickets and looked at them.

"Company box tickets, Sam. Fully catered, the whole nine yards."

"Oh my God, seriously? Wow."

Mr. Borges nodded. "My way of saying thank you for the extra work and sacrifice you .... and Carrie ... have put forth for Alphia," Mr. Borges said with a big grin and a wink. "The tickets are for tonight and it's access to the company box which I think you will find much nicer than the cheap seats you just mentioned."

Sam couldn't believe his good luck and he knew Carrie would be down for a night at the game.

"Claudia can book the sitter for your kids, and she will work it all out with Carrie now," Steve explained to Sam as he saw Sam start to think about the logistics of last-minute outings that are always an issue for the parents of small children.

"There's going to be a crowd up there tonight, what with LA coming into town and the sales team trying to impress contacts and all that nonsense," Mr. Borges said. "But I got tickets for you and Carrie."

"Awesome," Sam said in thanks and got up. "I haven't been to a game in ... Oh, I don't even know. Years."

"You got it, Sam," Mr. Borges said. "I'll be around tonight too, but I sit courtside usually. I actually have a buddy playing tonight for the Lakers."

"You know one of the Lakers?! Wow!"

"My claim to fame, I went to college with Dante Washington's big brother."

"DUUDE!!!!! He is awesome and he's having one heck of a season!!!"

Mr. Borges laughed at Sam's enthusiasm.

"We are going to hang out after the game, and you are certainly invited to join us."

"That would be awesome!" Sam said, his excitement causing him to not realize what that hanging out with Mr. Borges meant.

Steve chuckled silently to himself. "This is going to be delicious!" went through his mind.

"Great," he said out loud, instead. "I'll call you with the details before the game ends. He's a great guy."

"Super!!! Carrie is going to be so excited. I really appreciate this, Mr. Borges."

Steve nodded. "Get the fuck out and get back to work," he said brusquely but with a smile on his face. "It's going to be a good time."

Sam shook Borges's hand and headed out of the senior executive office, as Steve Borges stood there smiling and wondering if Sam would still be so appreciative later that evening.

"It's going to be a very good time indeed," Steve Borges said softly to himself, grinning at the retreating Sam. He punched a few buttons on his phone and picked up the receiver when a male voice answered.

"Yup. We are all set." Mr. Borges listened to the receiver for a moment, "Yeah, you are going to absolutely love them. They are just about completely new to this and she is a delectable little married blonde slutwife, fairly innocent but she loves the dick."

He listened to the voice on the other end and shook his head. "No man, you know the deal. Whatever the fuck you want. Free reign. Your guys are going to eat them alive. It's gonna be great."

Mr. Borges smiled and chuckled. "He's new, too. Learning his role, still."

He listened again.

"No, I told you, man. Teach them. They are both available to whatever the fuck you want."

Mr. Borges nodded again as he listened but then his eyebrows raised in surprise. "That many? No, no. That's fine. I'll just bring another couple or two. They are too new for that kind of number to handle on their own."

He listened again for a couple of moments.

"You want Emily again, as usual. Right?" He listened to the answer. "Sure, I'll let her know. If she is unavailable for some reason or other I will choose another experienced couple and bring them to the hotel after the game, with Sam and Carrie."

He chuckled again. "You got it, dude. See you later."

12