Alphia Corporation Ch. 19

Story Info
The further sexy adventures of Sam and Carrie.
2.4k words
3.37
8.2k
11
6

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers

Sam could not believe how Steve managed the situation. The emotions of intense arousal, shame and anxiety were rushing through his brain.

His cock was hard in his pants, but that was adding to confusion.

Steve seemed calm, but it did help when Sam noticed that Steve's hands were shaking as he put his unfinished drink on the bar and moved off towards the back of the room. There were additional doors on the far side, and Sam's fellow junior executive headed towards one of them.

Steve turned and looked back as Sam fumbled his tumbler as he tried to set it down. His hands were shaking, and the simple action was too much.

Steve met Sam's eye for a moment and gave him a nod and a small smile of understanding and commiseration.

Steve led Sam through one of the doors on the far side of the room. It opened directly into a magnificent bathroom which seemed to stretch farther than reason would suggest a bathroom should.

To the right there were several shower stalls with multiple shower heads and benches and handles on the walls. There was a large tub, open to the whole room, with cushioned rubber around it and elegant handles. It was big enough for more than one person, that was for sure.

Sam realized that the room looked larger than it was because of the mirrors running along the walls throughout the room. He followed Steve in a daze, seeing a page taped to the mirror at the end of the room. Sam moved forward, peering at it. In the center of the mirror was a handwritten sign written in sharpie:

"Sluts here"

Everything was in muted floral colors, and the lights were soft.

Sam could see the ladies' makeup kits and several pieces of hosiery bundled hastily on the floor in front of the sink and the mirror. He saw, hanging next to the sink, several gorgeous sets of lingerie. There were some hair accessories, the type of which he never could figure out. Especially not in the current circumstances where his brain was not working right.

Sam stopped short as the reality hit him. ""Um, Steve...", Sam said, coming to a stop. "I think this is a ladies' room."

Steve stopped, and his shoulders slumped.

"I know," he said, looking embarrassed. "Fucking Borges likes the little details. He thinks of everything."

He turned to face Sam and straightened a bit. "There is a men's room, but it's not for us. Not tonight."

"Oh God," Sam thought to himself, excited and beyond terrified.

But at loud he did not respond directly to his fellow cuckold. "What is this place, anyway?"

"The hotel caters to visiting athletes and the sexual fun they demand," Steve said. He pointed to one of the shower stalls. "See the size of the shower there? Fits 5 or 6 or more."

He led Sam over, stalling for time a bit. He pointed to the moveable but solid stools and benches, and the various grips and handles on the walls. Sam stared, amazed and intrigued.

"I've seen Emily chained to the wall here and gangbanged by about 10 men. Took an hour, and she was covered and filled with cum when they were finally done with her," Steve said calmly, his steady voice concealing his emotions boiling within him.

"Oh my God," Sam gasped. "What... Did she...". He left the sentenced unfinished, unsure of what he was asking.

"Oh, she absolutely loved it," Steve replied. "She was barely conscious at the end, she was so exhausted, but she came so much. Said it was one of the most intense and amazing sexual experiences of her life."

He paused, uninterrupted by Sam's silent astonishment. "And that's saying something," Steve finished. What he did not tell Sam was that for most of the time he had been hauled around the room on his knees and bent over also being used.

He had spent the last part of the hour bent over by the tub, being fucked by the men waiting for his turn with Steve's beautiful, red-headed, wedding fingered wife. He also did not tell Sam that Emily came from hearing him howl and gagging on cock as he was used at least as hard as she was being fucked next to him.

"He will have to figure that out for himself, tonight," Steve thought to himself.

Steve felt his palms go sweaty as he recalled the moment in this space, the heavy metal cage on his cock hanging down, uncomfortably pulling his cock and balls down as they swayed. He remembered, as though it were yesterday, the laughter and the strong hands on his shoulders and back pushing him down roughly, on his all fours next to the tub.

He remembered vividly facing towards the shower stall in which he knew his wife was chained. He could see her, moments before, crying, gagging, moaning and cumming all that the same time, a large white cock in her mouth. Her body swaying and shaking from the huge black man driving his enormous uncut penis into her, steadily, balls deep each thrust. He was at least twice her size, and the way he pummeled her tiny frame, balls deep on each thrust, was as shocking as was his deep black skin against her fair, Irish complexion.

Steve remembered seeing the expression on the face of the large white man in her mouth change from laughing and smiling to the selfish and serious expression that women around the world have recognized for millennia as the visage of a man about reach orgasm. Her freckles stood out on her pale skin as they did when her skin was flushed. Her hands bound to the bar on the wall, Steve's pretty wife struggled to deal with the insisting cock.

Steve watched, amazed and in horror at his arousal as he saw the muscles in the man's back and arms corded as he grimaced and groaned, and with a hand on the back of Emily's beautiful head, roared his release. The head of his cock was deep in her mouth, and Steve saw his wife gag and struggle as jets of sperm hit the back of her throat.

Steve could only barely acknowledge even to himself the cheers and laughter of the other men, not yet serviced, or having cum only once or twice and looking for more, milled around. He could only see his darling Emily, her body starting to bounce back and forth as the black man inside her very married pussy began fucking her anew. Steve realized that the man in his wife's pussy has paused a moment to give his friend the opportunity to control the movements of the slut between them as he came.

He had been deep in her mouth before, but as he strained his release and cursed as Steve saw his balls contract and the vein in the base of his cock pulsing with the energy and power of virile youth. He was shockingly deep in her mouth, but the man did not seem to care and he held himself in that spot against the married woman struggling on his dick. Emily gagged, choked and finally sputtered as the man relaxed and withdrew, his cock still pulsing in the remnants of his orgasm.

"Good slut," the man said, his breathing somewhat stabilized. "You made me cum," and he patted Emily on her head as he wiped his cock, still oozing, across Steve's wife's face. Emily's lipstick was long gone, and her mascara a complete mess of sweat and sperm. He wiped his cock off in her red hair, the work done at the hair salon now a distant memory, her locks in jizz glued clumps around her pretty, sweaty, freckled and blotched face.

Steve saw his wife spit a large glob of another man's sperm from her mouth and gasp as the man who had just cum in her mouth pinched her nipple and slapped her right breast, not gently. She squealed and bounced prettily.

The huge man behind her holding her hips to best enjoy her sweet married pussy evidently enjoyed her wiggle because he Steve heard his guttural, "Fuck yeah," as he concentrated on his own pleasure, clearly rising.

"Don't spit my jizz, slut," the man said, slapping Emily's other breast, which pinked up prettily. "That's the good stuff, much better than you get anywhere else. Especially at home."

The point guard smirked at Steve as he pushed his way out of the stall.

Steve saw his wife shudder, gasp and nod, already building towards another orgasm as the man behind her quickened his use of her body.

That nod searing into his brain. He felt small, and anxious and incredibly aroused, and guilty and absolutely terrified.

There was a momentary pause and then quick movement of eager men before one of the coaches claimed the prize and stood in front of Mrs. Emily Smith. He tapped Steve's wife's pretty lips with the tip of his cock and patted her on the shoulder.

Steve saw his wife look up at the man and nod, understanding that he was not going to be as rough. She opened her mouth, swirled her tongue around the head of his cock and bent her neck down to suck him into her mouth, turning her lean and feminine body towards the coach, her hands still bound in front of her to the handle on the wall.

The coach stretched, and groaned and arched his back in pleasure as Steve watched his beautiful, darling bride suck on yet another large cock.

And then all of a sudden Steve was on the ground, facing the stall. He could not see Emily any further, the wall of the stall prevented that, but he could see the large black man's strong legs, and his ass came into frame on every second or so as he partially withdrew from Emily's pussy and then pounded into the tiny wife he was using, before Steve's vision was blocked by another huge man kneeling in front of him.

"We need more sluts next time," the man said in a conversational voice as he slapped Steve's face with his cock. "I already fucked the bitch once, and she can't handle everything we are going to throw at her."

There were bass chuckles and laughter, and general agreement. Counterpoint to the wet sounds of the men fucking Steve's wife, and her cries and screams of pleasure twirling about the sounds of the male dominated mayhem.

Steve remembered jumping with an undignified squeal -- as if anything he had done in that moment could have been considered dignified -- as a he felt strong hands on his left hip and a man taking the place behind him and between his opened legs.

"Anyone fuck this cuck loser yet?" Steve heard the man behind him ask. There was a general assessment in the room that, no, Steve had not been fucked yet.

"Hope he used enough lube," Steve heard the laughter in the man's voice, "but I don't really give a shit. Don't you dare fucking move an inch, beta boi."

Steve gave out a squeal and a howl as he felt a huge penis push against his asshole, and then in. Not just through the sphincter, but with only the briefest of pauses a huge, aggressive thrust that left Steve filled completely and balls on his ass. He screamed from the intrusion.

He realized that he had not used enough lube, and the intrusion was hard, and large and painful, but realized that he was not in a position to negotiate. The strong hands on his hips, the cock deep in his ass balls slapping him on each stroke, and his caged cock waggling back and forth painfully made that truth completely obvious.

He, absurdly, nevertheless started to ask for more lube when the man in front of him filled his mouth with cock and he gagged. He could taste sperm, and Emily, on the man.

The man in Steve's mouth pulled his head up to look into Steve's eyes, his cock still in Steve's mouth. His eyes weren't unkind, but they were not caring either.

"We will lube you up," and Steve remembered nodding gratefully. The man shook his head sadly at Steve's stupidity and pulled his cock out to smack Steve in the face with it before taking advantage of the startled gasp to shove it back in. "After a few of us cum in your ass you'll be greased up as good as any bitch."

And the two men had started in earnest, Steve's moans and groans and cries matching his wife, an octave or so lower.

"Ummm, Steve?"

Sam's anxious voice brought the lead cuck back to the present. Steve realized he had paused, lost in the moment. He shook his head to clear the memory.

Emily had been right. Their experience in this bathroom, in that stall and throughout the room had been the most erotic experience of their lives. "It is why this is our third time with the team," Steve acknowledged silently to himself.

His palms were sweaty, his cucky angst was at a million, but this was the right place for him to be. His cock twitched uselessly in its cage. He should have allowed Emily to cage him long term in preparation for tonight, because the two week stage of denial was particularly agonizing.

Steve turned to face Sam. "I'm here, and I'm going to be with you throughout the night," Steve assured the anxious fellow subordinate male.

"OK, thanks, I think," Sam said, unsteadily.

Steve led the younger cuckold forward a few steps to where the room turned the corner. There was a sauna and a whirlpool big enough for 20 off to the alcove to the right, but on the left, down a bit from the 'Sluts here' sign was another set of sinks and another mirror with another handwritten sign: 'Cucks here'.

On the counter were two smallish leather cases, emblazoned with the Alphia logo.

"This is us," Steve said, leading the curious and anxious junior executive towards the 'gifts' left for them.

"Sam's first real surprise of the night, I think," Steve thought happily to himself. "I can see why Borges likes breaking in the new ones... it is fun!"

....

Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers