Alphia Corporation Ch. 20

Story Info
The further sexy adventures of Sam and Carrie.
2.2k words
3.2
4.4k
10
10

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers

Sam, intrigued and nervous, walked closer to the mirror. There were two smallish leather cases emblazoned with the Alphia logo. One was emblazoned 'Samuel Stevenson' emblazoned with gold ink, and 'Steven Smith' on the other. On the resting on top of 'his' Alphia case was a piece of pink paper, folded in half, 'To My Darling Sam' written in Carrie's delicate handwriting.

"What?" Sam muttered, annoyed and aroused that this experience was almost normalized within the structure of Alphia Corp.

Sam heard the muttered 'fuck,' from Steve and saw him wilt a little as the other cuck reached for his case.

Sam glanced at the case, picked it up and shook it. It was rather heavier than anticipated, given the size. He unfolded Carrie's note before examining the gift further:

"Darling, by the time you are reading this, Emily and I will be with the men. I am very nervous but also so excited. She assures me over and over ... and just did again as she saw me writing to you ... that I will do great. She said that I had been training for this the past few months.

I suppose she is right. It has been certainly enjoyable, but I think this is going to be an entirely new experience.

I think that she meant, really, that we have both been in training for this.

She asked me how many men had fucked you, and I told her just Gary. She looked surprised, and a little anxious about that. So, I am a little nervous now.

She said that you should follow Steve's lead and let him help you prepare. Inside is a cock cage. I had never even heard of one before. Since you had never talked about it, I assume you don't know what it is either.

Borges said to tell you that you have a choice, to wear it or not. I am pretty certain that that is a trick, and that it will not be good if it is not on. I am not sure though ... even Emily cannot read him all the time, but we think that it is best if you put it on. I will let you and Steve figure it out, as it really is up to you.

This is Emily and Steve's third time with the team! She says it is harder on the husbands, and that you and I should have been given more warning so I could have put you on stoppage time for at least a week. She says it is so much easier for Steve to submit when he is properly denied.

It is too late for that now, darling, and the most important thing, according to Emily, and you can ask Steve, is to get into the proper headspace. Please do your best, darling. I think I need this. I am sorry this is going to be hard on you, but ... I love Alphia Corp so much."

Sam read the note twice, and turned it over again for more information, but that was all there was.

He could feel and hear Steve moving around a bit to his left, but Sam ignored his colleague for the moment and used the latch on the front to open the case.

He recognized the razor and shaving cream, but he did not understand exactly what else he was looking at, at first, but after a moment he realized that he was looking at an enema kit and anal lube.

"Holy fuck," he muttered, feeling shivery and cold all of a sudden.

There was another compartment and in it was a strange looking metal device. It had several rings of different sizes, the largest about two inches around, and a key and a few tubes of different sizes of mesh metal nestled together. It looked like the tubes could be connected to the ring, but he did not understand what he was looking at.

"What the fuck is th ...," Sam stopped mid-sentence, staring at his fellow subordinate male.

Steve was fully nude now, except for his socks, which made him look a bit ridiculous. But more absurd was his cock, which was shaved smooth and was contained in a metal device similar to ... actually, Sam realized, identical to ... what he was holding in his hand.

Steve was shaved completely bare, even his balls, and he looked smaller and vulnerable as a result. He was blushing a deep red, and his hands were shaking.

"St ..., ummm," he said, clearing his throat.

Sam saw Steve's penis, which was kept tight against a very small tube, straining uselessly against the enclosing metal, his balls hanging down free. Seeing his friend's cock trying to harden, and being trapped by the cage, Steve looked a little pathetic.

He was redfaced, and his shoulders were slumped. His hands instinctively moved towards his crotch and then jerked back, so that he did not hide the source of his humiliation.

"What the fuck is that?" Sam declared, the ring of his own cock cage in one hand, temporarily forgotten.

Steve's testicles and the surrounding area was fully shaved and perfectly clean of all hair, and his penis was trapped in what appeared to be an impossibly small cage, such that his balls hung lower than his penis.

It was straining uselessly against the bars of the cage, and was pressing helplessly to grow.

"She put me in an extra small one," Steve said, red faced and trembling with the humiliation. Sam could tell that he was forcing himself to speak in a normal voice, but the hoarse tremble to the words revealed his inner reality.

"Why?" Sam demanded, trying to ignore his immediate and intensely confusing feelings of arousal at the thought of being controlled like that. He immediately went to the most important question: "Does it hurt?"

Sam reddened as Steve's knowing smile reached his lips. Asking the question of whether it hurt was the first step to acceptance. "No, it doesn't hurt," Steve reassured his cucked and soon to be caged friend. "It is a constant reminder of your place, but it doesn't physically hurt at all, really."

There was a momentary pause, a beat in the conversation of intense silence.

"Oh God," Sam said, not meaning to speak out loud.

"Haha," Steve chuckled grimly. "Yeah, you'll be saying that more than once tonight."

Sam stared at him, open mouthed and frightened. And incredibly aroused.

"Listen," Steve said, stepping forward and taking the case from Sam. He put it back on the counter and extracted the three metal rings, and pulled out the tube which Sam saw was actually three tubes of varying sizes of length and girth.

"We don't know what size you are yet," Steve explained. "I'm not going to help you put this on, but I will walk you through how to do it."

Sam was shaking, his palms sweaty, and he could only think of his wife being pummeled by professional athlete cock, the dominant men fucking and cumming and his wife wailing in pleasure.

"Strip down, and go take a cold shower, do a few pushups ... whatever it takes to get your cock down," Steve said. "I will get everything ready for you here."

Sam didn't move, the words not reaching his brain.

"Go!" Steve said, giving Sam a gentle push. "Our wives are being used hard, and they cannot take all the men. We are on a time crunch here to get ready."

"Oh, shoot. Yeah, of course," Sam said, quickly stripping down. His cock, which had been hard enough to etch glass, was dropping quickly now that he started taking action. He scurried off to the showers.

Steve laughed quietly at Sam's yelp at the cold water. "Poor fucker," he thought to himself. "Tonight is going to be ... interesting."

When Sam returned from the shower, drying himself and shivering, his penis was tiny and completely flaccid, and almost disappearing into his untrimmed pubic hair.

Steve was bending over enough to hook a lubed up finger into his anus, and looked up towards Sam. He nodded. "Better," he grunted, standing up and washing his hands at the sink.

Sam looked aghast. "Oh my God, Steve," he complained, "really?"

"It is pretty much a necessity," Steve said. "We are going to be full of cum soon, but you really need some lube for the first guy to use you. Otherwise ...," he shuddered, "I cannot even imagine. But you don't want to use too much, either."

His counseling was lost on the junior executive cuckold whose mind was clearly going places it was unused to exploring.

Steve picked up Sam's case and extracted the three tubes of various sizes. "You want small," he said to Sam, "absolutely as small as you can fit. It is important for both acknowledgment of your role, and because you do not want ANY room for growth. Chaffing can happen then, and there is not going to be any opportunity to change things up once the men get started."

Sam took the cages in his hand, and looked down, startled, at his growing penis.

Steve chuckled and shook his head. "That is funny, you are going to do great," he said, kneeling in front of his fellow cuckold. "I told you I wasn't going to help, but we are running short on time."

Steve took the smallest of the cages and, ignoring Sam's startled protest, took his friend's shrunken cock and slid Sam's testicles through one of the rings, and then pulled the soft penis inside. Sam grunted with pleasure. The metal ring seated properly next to his body and pulled the testicles and penis up and away from the body a small amount.

From experience, Steve knew that this was fairly pleasurable even though it looked like it would not be comfortable before it was properly put on. He looked up at his fellow cuck to make sure things were good, and Sam nodded.

Steve selected the smallest of the tubes, which looked not nearly big enough for anyone's penis, and tried to fit it onto Sam's growing cock.

Sam squawked and Steve relented.

"You are getting hard again, which isn't going to work, Sam. Best jump into the cold shower real quick. We are running short on time."

Sam nodded and hurried off to the shower. Steve laughed as he heard his friend's squawk at the cold water, and Sam returned quickly, still drying himself.

"He's pretty eager," Steve thought to himself. "That's good."

"Alright," he said out loud instead. "Let's see if we can get this done now," and Steve knelt again before Sam and selected the next size tube up. He carefully lubed it slightly and then fit Sam's soft and still wet from the shower penis and slid it into the cage.

"You've got a nice sized head there," Steve said, ignoring Sam's murmured thanks, "which is going to make this nano interesting."

Sam could feel Steve's hands on his penis, stronger and rougher than the sensation of female hands. The pleasure was discordant and confusing, as was everything in the moment. He heard a 'click', and saw Steve lean back.

"Looks good," he said, looking up at Sam. "Not going to be a long-term kind of cage, but this is perfect for right now."

"First was a nub," Steve explained, "this one's a nano. Didn't think the first would fit, but I had to try because the men would love it if it did."

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Sam exclaimed, looking down at himself. His balls were hanging low because his penis was trapped in a tiny cage, bulging against the metal bars even though he was still shivering from the shower.

The sensation of restraint was physically pleasurable, in a way, but the emotional power of being restrained, seeing the key in Steve's hand, was a wave of emotions that nearly overwhelmed him. The vulnerability of his position, his manhood so clearly taken from him before even he and Steve had met the men was terrifying, and he exulted in his sense of complete submission.

There must have been something in his expression because Steve was looking at him with compassion and understanding. Steve nodded and gave a small, embarrassed smile.

"Is it ... is it always like this?" Sam whispered.

Steve nodded and handed Sam the bottle of lube. "Use some of this, but not too much," he warned his inexperienced friend again.

Sam's hands were trembling as he accepted the bottle and squeezed a large dollop onto one finger. He showed it to Steve who nodded that that was the right amount.

Steve started talking as Sam bent over and reached between his legs to insert the lubed finger into his anus.

"Always," Steve said quietly. "Every time. You've only been caged for two minutes. It is better, much better -- and awful but in a wonderful way -- the longer you are caged."

"Oh fuck," Sam said, still working his finger inside. "Jesus Christ."

Sam stood up and washed his hands, buying time for his question.

"How long have you been in one of these ... things?" Sam asked.

Steve shook his head. "There is time for that later. Right now we need to present ourselves to the men."

Sam closed his eyes and groaned. "And to our wives," he whispered.

"Oh yes," Steve said. "Tonight, you and your beautiful wife are going to learn what being in The Arrangement really means."

Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers