All Comments on 'Already Stroking 10: Just Behind'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
vodiodo69vodiodo695 months ago

No Singer, thank you! You got my body trembling too. Can’t wait for your next audio. 💋Chrissy

5by55by55 months ago

As much as I admire and enjoy your audios, please don't push yourself too hard. I can't imagine the demand there must be for your audios, but you're not a walking hard on, you're a person too, so if deadlines get missed, so be it, it's great that you aim to please, just don't forget about you too xx hugs.

sexybreadtalksexybreadtalk5 months ago

Singeeeer, your shakey moany breaths were on a whole other level this tiiiiime. Wish I could be giving you a full body massage right now. Thank you for thinking of us but seriously, REST!!! Your fans will always be here when you get back. Dinna fash. Besides, good things "cum" to those who wait. (yes, that was terrible haha but ye ken)

In_The_WindIn_The_Wind5 months ago

Singer, nothing turns me on like the sound of your voice, so I must thank you for this delicious treat.

On the other hand, it is really important to listen to what your body needs, and if your body is telling you to rest, that is what you should do.

Considering all the audios that you make, I don’t mind waiting like a good girl until you have the energy to create new pieces (besides, it is not like I mind revisiting some of my favourites before cumming for you).

I hope you are being good to yourself.

- Cati

BeachCot84BeachCot845 months ago

Wow. WOW… thank you, Singer. You’re so damn sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That orgasm, my God. Exactly what I want to hear while being fucked. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck that orgasm was everything. I hope you really feel this pleasure.... I know I did.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It’s so sexy when your voice falls to a whisper…you’ve spoiled me so much, I come to your page whenever I want to cum and feel good. Thank you x x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES