All Comments on '"Alright Boys," Says The Camera Guy'

by OffNSFW

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice job

Very very hot story and all I can say is you got me hard and dripping pre-cum and would love to have three big cocks like that inside me and in my mouth although I would love to have him finish inside me and breed me proper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes a great time

I'd love to be in movies like that; but, I don't want the money, I want their cocks and their cum, nothing else. One day I met a new guy. He didn't waste time, his cock was deep in me within minutes and when he was ready to cum he pulled out to finish in my mouth. It was the first time for me, a guy going from my ass to my mouth and I enjoyed it.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

Three guys, like in your story, are the most guys that I gave ever had at one time, but I dream of having at least six.

I'm cut and I prefer guys that are also cut. I get much more sensation from there cocks thrusting in and our of me that one with loose foreskin. When they aren't cut, there cock slides inside their skin and there isn't as much feeling as a cock with tight skin that is actually sliding back and forth through my ring.

I like to suck cock and swallow as much as any guy. To each their own but, once he sticks it in my ass I don't want him to pull out and cum on my ass or finish off in my mouth. I want every drop of his load as deep in my cunt as he can squirt it!

brandybottombrandybottomover 2 years ago

Fucking AWESOME story!!

analdavewithtenanaldavewithtenover 2 years ago

I really loved the story! just a little pissed it wasn't me as I love anything in my ass and like to suck cock too

AG31AG3125 days ago

Definite 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOffNSFW@OffNSFW
40 something | he/him | bi Thanks for reading, rating, commenting, and favoriting! I generally don't reply to feedback in the Literotica comments, but I do read all of them. Be nice!