Alter Story Pt. 05

Story Info
Nicky's Masters continue their game.
9.3k words
5
3.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lith379
Lith379
3 Followers

About five minutes have passed, during which Nicky could make out some voices behind his back, tinkling sounds and muffled talks. Cold collar chain links fell on his bare skin. Finally, the woman came up to him from behind and cast away his hair from the neck, took the chain, turning him in a different, more suitable position.

- Alright, listen up, bitch, now I'm going to unbind your hands, and then you get up in doggy style, turn towards the armchairs and quickly trot in front of me. And no funny business, or you'll make things more difficult for yourself. And make it quick, don't keep me waiting.

- Yes, Mistress, I understand, Mistress, - he said, frantically trying to understand how he could escape, where run, if that was even possible. Soon enough, he realized, that it was not.

The woman clicked the locks and Nicky's hands split up behind his back, they still felt numb, but despite that, the pain came quickly. And as he slowly tried to move from his back to his front, he had already cursed everything in the world. Although, his Mistress got tired of his sluggishness.

- Fuck! Do you even hear me?! Quickly, quickly!

She tugged on the chain, making him turn around, so he was made to move his hands to his front, so he wouldn't fall. By resting them against the floor, with horror, he realized that he couldn't keep his hands straight, and he even cried out from the pain, his head fell on the floor, luckily without smashing it.

- Oh, come on! - exclaimed frustrated Mistress, the crop whistled through the air, landing on the bitch's spine, leaving a red mark. Without a stop, she landed three more hits. Without aiming too much, hitting the vulnerable parts of the naked body. The bitch began loudly groaning, trying to protect itself with its unruly hands. But when the crop landed on one of his hands that still hurt from the cuffs, as it usually happens even by a slight movement, Nicky felt as if his hand was punctured by countless needles, he cried out in pain and his eyes became wet from his tears.

- Get up! Quickly! Don't make me mad! - the woman forcefully tightened the chain, gracefully spinning the crop in her hand and pulling Nicky by his hair with her free hand.

- Mistress, I'm trying, my hands won't obey me, I'm sorry, - he murmured. He saw his Mistress through the haze, she stood, legs apart in high boots, her lips are in a most broad smile. An evil smile. As beautiful as it was evil. Oh, how badly did he want to spit in this beautiful face!

- Quit whimpering! - after that Nicky was slapped twice in his face, his cheeks burned red, with red marks left by her hand. - Onward!

Nicky obeyed, despite that he was about to blow up from the inside. Ignoring the pain in his hands, he got into the doggy position and just moved forward. Leaving his Mistress with a pretty face and a cruel smile behind. Of course, it didn't go as smooth as expected, the woman awarded him with a juicy hit, accompanied by unified laughter. Nicky fell, but he quickly recovered, trying his best moving his hands and knees as fast as possible, without looking back. The woman followed him, holding the chain.

- Good puppy, well done! - she finally said, as they got to the armchairs, Nicky changed his position by getting on his knees, looking down with his head. He quietly massaged his hands, his leather cuffs rubbed his wrists quite badly, overlapping the previous wounds from the shackles.

- Get your hands on the ground!

- Yes, Master, - Nicky lowered his hands in front of himself, slightly spreading his knees.

- Fuck! Not like this! - Master squatted in front of him, and, with a quick motion, he moved Nicky's hand to his ankle and clicked the lock, binding his leg with his arm. The same happened to the other arm. Once again, Nicky was left unable to move.

- Spread your legs, knees apart. Splendid! - commented Master. After that, the woman attached the end of the chain to a hook, hanging from above, and after that she clicked a few buttons on some kind of remote control, and the hook ascended just enough, so that Nicky's head was raised upwards, slightly choking him. He straightened up, appearing in a defenseless, but surprisingly graceful position.

- Nice pose, isn't it, bitch?! Now you are going to learn how to perform a fellatio, - smiled Master.

Nicky shriveled up from the inside. Now it happens, now he'll do the thing he planned! Whatever happens after.

- Master, - Nicky raised his eyes, but still avoiding a direct eye contact, according to the rules. - Please, may I have something to drink?

- Of course, cocksucker, you can drink as much as you like as I cum in your mouth, - he laughed in response.

"Bastard! - Nicky thought, come on, bring it on, cum in my mouth, I dare you!"

- Open up! - ordered Master. Nicky opened his slutty mouth. At that very moment, a strange looking bracket with leather straps appeared in Mistress' hand. Spreader! Realized Nicky. So that's the way it goes. You provident bastards! He won't be able to do a thing with this thing in his mouth, he won't lock his jaws. Fuck! Nicky shut his mouth immediately. And promised himself that he won't open it.

- Heh, so what does that mean? - the woman exclaimed with a fake surprise.

Nicky responded with a dead silence.

- Open your bloody mouth, crud! - roared Master.

The bitch shook its head in response, expressing vividly its disobedience.

At first, the woman made a few chuckles, and then burst out laughing.

- I suppose, there is mutiny aboard! And mutinies have to be suppressed!

Master's fist hit Nicky's jaw, smashing his lips, his head swayed, choking him on the chain, a few drops of blood fell on the floor. Nicky tightened his teeth even more. Master didn't beat him anymore, instead he held the back of Nicky's head with his arm, and with his thumb and index finger he pressed on Nicky's cheeks, and through the pain, Nicky fearfully realized that his mouth began opening, and at the same time, the woman dexterously put the spreader in his mouth, locking the straps behind. They both stepped away, looking at the results of their work.

- Bitch, how many times do we have to repeat that everything will be as we want it to be, the only thing left for you to decide is how many bruises remain on your body in the end. But you won't obey, you want to be a pathetic wench. So, we treat you accordingly.

The woman passed the crop to the young man and went to the table, picked the nipple clamps on a chain and sat in the armchair, lighting up the pipe with weed, spreading the distinctive smell. Master fiddled the crop in his arms and began hitting Nicky's body, already worn and tired. Without too much force, but quickly enough, hitting the vulnerable parts. His anger and fury died out, turning into intense pain. Nicky wanted to cry out that this won't happen anymore, really, what for would he go through the pain if he could avoid it, he wanted to say that he would be obedient, to say that he was sorry, just so that his Master would stop laying the crop upon him, scorching his skin. But he couldn't, the time of talks and promises was over, now he could only mumble indistinctively, and drool with his saliva mixed with his blood on the floor, as if he was some degenerate, unable to swipe it, with his eyes shut tight, yelping with each hit. Some time passed in that agony, after which, the woman came to them, softly stopped Master's hand, deeply dragged on the pipe, puffed the smoke in a plastic bag and dexterously put in on Nicky's head, holding its ends to his neck. Nicky did not expect that. And as the woman nodded to Master, he made another hit, so Nicky inhaled with a noise. Exhaled, then inhaled, he jerked, but it was useless now. She kept the bag on his head for a little more, then removed it from Nicky's head, giving him a short rebreather, in which the bitch tried to clear its throat, and then repeated it once again, after which Master did the same thing a few more times. "That's it, Nicky thought, - now it's all fucked up for good". He normally hadn't smoked weed in his usual life, after the incident in which he thew up all over his friends' bathroom, lying on the floor, one moment he was laughing as if he was a moron, one moment he was crying and screaming, since then he realized that drugs were not for him. But he knew that the more you smoke, the more you are resistant to it, his Masters seemingly didn't even notice, Nicky guessed that they were constant smokers. But for Nicky it was a complete disaster. Instantly, the pain intensified, he became aware of all his bruises, all the traces of his Masters' "love", all the inconvenience of his position, he looked at the camera and though how distant was his previous life now, and for the first time, he fully realized how truly hopeless and horrifying his predicament was. Tears ran from his eyes, and, with a sob, he simply thrashed in his bindings, choking himself without any reasoning what and why he was doing, he screamed at the top of his lungs, putting all the despair and hopelessness in his shout. For a while, his masters just watched him, completely shocked by his reaction.

- Holy shit! - said the woman, - Hey, bitch, calm down!

But Nicky didn't react, perhaps, he didn't hear her. Master decided to settle this out in his classical manner, and as he raised his hand for a punch, Mistress shook her head with a cunning grin and stepped with her boot on the shrunk dicklet, pinning it to the floor. At first, Nicky didn't realize what happened, but a fresh wave of pain sobered him up, he looked down, and then at his Mistress' face, remembering too late not to look in the eyes, and tensed up, waiting for the next blow, which did not follow.

- It's nothing, look, - the woman cheered him up, - look and listen closely. I don't really care, I can completely squash it, - she pressed harder to substantiate her own words, Nicky whimpered in response, trying to catch a breath. - We don't really need that part of yours, it's your holes that fascinate us, so if you cherish your wheenie, you better calm yourself, we couldn't care less about your tantrums.

Nicky got scared, got scared as hard as it was possible being high, his face distorted, and he nodded his head to show that he complied. Of course, he will comply, he will do anything for them, but please, no more pain, he begged in his mind.

- Alright, don't make me mad anymore, - the woman squatted in front of him, tenderly touched his nipples, grabbed them with a firm grasp, stretched them, released and repeated once again, until they became erect, and after that, she attached the clamps. Needless to say, it was quite painful. The woman stood up and tugged on the chain, making the bitch bend out. She passed it to Master, who without too much of a delay, unzipped his pants, letting his shiny-head schlong out. Nicky's head went spinning, it was the first time, when he witnessed someone's else member so close. Of course, he couldn't imagine that in the future he will see them much more times than the days he ever lived. But now, especially in his predicament and condition, he was just shocked, everything in his abdomen began twisting upside down from the thought that this thing is going to his mouth, his mind was struck with panic once again, but by an effort of his will, he shook away the upcoming hysteria. He wanted to close his eyes shut, but for some reason he couldn't avert his eyes from the now most important in his life phallus. He breathed, expecting to feel an unpleasant smell, but there was none, his Master's dick smelled of some shower gel, which was barely noticeable. In his mind, Nicky thanked him for that. Master moved his cock closer to lips of the frozen bitch, that didn't even do any attempts to jerk away, smeared the glans with spit, Nicky felt it painfully moving on his bloody lip, but he held himself still. He just couldn't move at all, in addition to that, he got some morbid interest in it, maybe it was the effect of the drug taking its toll. To put it shortly, Nicky decided to relax, to make it as quick as possible. Master put his cock in the bitch's mouth, wiggled it by the internal sides of the cheeks, a bit further, got it out, put his hand on Nicky's head, put it inside again, not too far.

- Hey, cocksucker! Work with your tongue, it was given to you just for that, - smiled Master, obviously enjoying the situation. Nicky was all shaking, not from the cold now. The thing that he feared the most was happening right now.

The bitch sticked out its tongue and carefully licked the glans, then another time, as if it was an ice cream. Master lost it on the third lick, and following Mistress' example, who was now lying in the armchair with a cigarette and a bottle of beer, observing them with fascination, stepped on the bitch's dicklet. The bitch whined in response and began breathing heavily.

- Work it up, keep trying! - cheered the woman from her armchair.

Nick sticked his tongue out and began polishing it with much more creativity, from the top, from the bottom, its sides, Nicky's tongue already hurt, when he realized what was about to happen. With a swift move, Master pushed Nicky's head, literally sticking his head on his cock, shoving it down his throat to the fullest. He immediately began suffocating, he lost himself in gag reflex, Nicky shook his head, but Master's grasp was firm. Then he released him, the bitch began coughing, trying to catch a breath, and then Master impaled him on the dick once again, without removing its foot Nicky's penis. The process repeated a few more times, tears were involuntarily running from Nicky's eyes, his saliva was coming down his chin, landing on his Master's shoes. Having finished his games, Master started ruthlessly fucking Nicky in his mouth, not even the mouth but his throat, holding him firmly by his hair, Nicky was thrashing in his hands, on his dick, which was only increasing the pressure of the boot down there. It wasn't a fellatio at this point, he was just being fucked in the mouth, impaled on the dick, as hard as stone. No, not even fucked, but raped in the mouth, just screwed, fucking his saliva into foam. Nicky thought that in such tempo and in that situation he could've hardly managed to close his jaws to bite off his Master's member in the first place. There was no escape, he was completely defenseless, he simply prayed for it to end as quickly as possible. He was afraid to suffocate, to drown in his own vomit, and when he thought that he was about to faint, Master gave him a short rebreather, and continued on... and it was going on for an eternity, at least, that was Nicky thought. So finally, Master hadn't taken any pauses for quite a long while, after that he slammed the bitch's face toward his crotch, tensed up, pressed harder with his boot on his prey's numb dicklet, tugged on the chain of the nipple clamps, and relaxed a few seconds later.

"He came right in me, right down my throat". It is usually said, that you feel the warmth of the spreading semen, but Nicky didn't feel it. A few seconds later, Master pulled Nicky's head away, took his softening dick out, pulling threads of saliva with it, smiled in bitch's tear-stained face, wiped its tears with his cock, took his foot away from its penis and forcefully bend the head of the slave that dared to look him in the eyes. As Nicky tried to catch a breath, the bitch was drooling all over itself. His throat hurt as badly, as his neck, still held by the collar. His jaws that he wanted to close also hurt, his nipples, his penis that his Master nearly squashed under his foot. He wanted to eat and drink. A funny thought: Master promised to feed him, but it was obviously not enough, and he couldn't dare to ask for more. Master took out a cigarette, sat in the armchair, took a few wet wipes, wiped his penis and took it away behind the zipper. "That's it, Nicky thought, the inevitable has happened, he has just been fucked like a complete whore. There was nothing he could've changed".

- Wonderful! - finalized Mistress. - Now let's take a break and get to the other hole!

Nicky shook once again, he sobbed, and began crying silently, the tears that just had stopped running, burst out in a new stream.

- Crying again?! Quit it already, you fucking bastard, I'm so tired of it! - Mistress obviously got tired of sitting in the armchair. She stood up, picked up the crop from the table, and began hitting the bitch, and despite she measured the power of each hit, just like Master had before, she tried to hit not too hard, instead, she aimed for the red traces from the previous beatings, that caused the true pain. Meanwhile, Nicky understood that it would be better to take a hold of himself and stop crying, or else it would be much worse. With a tremendous amount of willpower, he suppressed his sobs.

- Well done! Calm down! Imagine yourself on camera, swelled eyes and nose, all this drooling. Nobody will like you!

The crop hits got less intense, turning into strokes. Who was supposed to like him? Who was going to watch these horrifying videos? Would they? Once again, he got scared, and he would ask more about if, if his mouth had been free from the brace.

- I'm going to take it out, we have to clean you up, or else you'll be disgusting to fuck!

"Very well, - thought Nicky, - don't like it - don't fuck it!"

The woman came to him from behind, took his long hair, covered in drools, gathered them at the back of his head and tied them with some ribbon. She unlocked the belt, and the brace fell out of the tired bitch's mouth. Relieved, Nicky closed his mouth. His jaws hurt as much as his hands before, he couldn't talk, even opening his mouth was a big deal. After that, the woman pressed the buttons on her remote control and threw it on the armchair, removed the chain from the hook with a clink on the floor. So finally, Nicky could lower his head and relax for a little. His shivering didn't go away, and it looked like it was going to persist for a while, he felt as if his body was in fever, but still he felt cold, and the concrete floor, that he was sitting on chilled him to his bones. He breathed heavily, feeling miserable. He just wanted to go to his mat, under his blanked, near the bowl of water and, probably, food, so he would be left alone to have a nap. He had surrendered so quickly, noted Nick to himself, and how petty his wishes became.. But naturally, there was still a long path towards his mat and the blanket.

- Move here, bitch, you've littered, you've stained my shoes! Clean it! - and Master pointed out the boot that he had pinned Nicky's penis to the floor with, the boot that was covered in Nicky's drool, that hadn't dried out yet.

Having nowhere to go, Nicky crawled forward, scratching his knees once again. When he get to the point of his destination, he leaned forward, sticking out his ass, and began licking his Master's shoe without thinking about it too much, the shoe that he drooled over, as his Master fucked him in his mouth. He felt sand in his mouth, but he was too afraid to spit it out, afraid of his Master making him lick it from the floor. Meanwhile, his Mistress approached him from behind, Nicky got suspicious about it and jerked back, but the shoe he was licking quickly went upwards and landed on his neck, pinning him to the floor.

- Don't move, our wonderful lady finishes what she planned, and we'll continue!

Nicky could see the woman lubing a relatively tiny, about 4.5 inches, vibrator, and felt her arms stroking his butt cheeks, swiping the concrete dust, taking a stop at his fear-shrunk ring. After that, he felt a solid object pushing at his hole. Nicky held his breath. The woman pushed the object harder. And despite Nicky's resistance, the solid object surpassed the barrier. Despite the vibrator being quite small, Nicky couldn't compare it to anything yet, so the bitch whimpered from the pain, feeling as if it was about to be torn apart. The vibrator kept moving in, the woman wiggled it in and out in order to spread the lube, and then pushed it in to the full, so that Nicky's anus let the vibrator fully in, leaving only the wire hanging from his butt, although Nicky himself didn't feel it. He felt as if he was about to burst, that he was full to the brim, the item inside felt much larger, although Nicky was unaware of its small size. And the thing that happened after surprised Nicky even more. The thing inside began vibrating. Nicky shook and took a frantic breath. The vibration intensified, then it became somewhat more hacking. He figured out that his Mistress was choosing the right vibration mode. Finally, she stopped on the most intense constant vibration, and after she put the toy remote on the floor, she sat herself in the armchair beside him. Master took his boot away from Nicky's neck, stepping on the chain, hanging beneath his nipples, and once again moved his foot in front of Nicky's face.

Lith379
Lith379
3 Followers