Alter Story Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Continue!

Nicky couldn't disobey, and in addition to that, his actions where purely mechanical, he didn't think about how far he had fallen morally. Right now, all his thoughts and feelings concentrated in his anus. Naturally, he felt pain, but that wasn't it. The vibrator touched something, some very sensitive spot inside of him, in the deep. And terrified, Nicky realized that he finds it not so bad. He continued on licking the boot, without noticing his master changing his foot, and Nicky was licking the boot that he hadn't drooled over. The drug was taking its effect on him, and weirdly enough, he felt arousal. Oh, no! If only his Masters wouldn't notice his penis becoming erect, still sore after being pinned to the floor. No, no, no! It was impossible, he couldn't have possibly enjoyed that, he couldn't get exited from that! All his body was in pain, his throat burned, his skin still remembered the crop hits, it was still cold in the room, he was still shaking, despite his body in fever, although it was now a different kind. It seemed he caught a cold; his body temperature was the evidence to that. He stands in the doggy position, his head bowed down, licking his Master's shoes, touching them with his bloody lips, his wrists and ankles were still in the leather cuffs. And deep inside of him was the vibrator doing its deed, and being in such humiliating predicament, he could do absolutely nothing about it, he couldn't pull it out and stop it. Or could he?

- Mistress, - he said in a hoarse voice, without knowing what to say. Judging from Nicky's calculations, his Masters couldn't notice his excitement from their angle, he stood facing them and, in the pose, in which it would be difficult to notice. He cleared his throat. Repeated once again, - Mistress. - Was Nicky about to relate to every faggot in the world? He frantically thought of any reason to have the vibrator turned off. If he had said that it pained him, the Masters would only laugh and he would be kicked in the face. To say that he wanted something to drink or to go and take a leak? Obviously, nothing good was coming out of that. He must have come up with something, he was running low on time. Blasted weed, this all was happening because of it! Why, why all these things were happening to him, once again, tears filled his eyes, he was engulfed in shame so severe, as if he was made to empty himself in front of his Masters again.

- Mistress, please respond, - Nicky said it through his tears.

- What's the matter, bitch, why did you stop? - Mistress asked in a plain voice, tired from his whining.

- Mistress, I can't anymore, please, turn this thing inside of me off, please, - he mumbled in response, sobbing.

- Oh yeaah? - she said, leaning forward, - why is that, exactly? Your Master's shoes are still dirty! And he obviously is losing his patience!

Nicky looked down at the shoes he had been licking, saw a few dusty spots, and hastily began licking them over, hoping that Mistress will spare him and turn the bloody thing off. In a few dozen of seconds, which felt like eternity for the bitch, during which Nicky tried as hard as he could to suppress his arousal, the woman finally announced.

- Enough! Straighten up and stand like you stood before.

Nicky jerked upwards, completely forgetting about the chain, that his Master pinned to the floor with his shoe. He howled from the fresh wave of pain, that weirdly enough, made him even more excited. And at that moment, he realized that he was going to compromise himself by showing them his rock-hard member.

- Mistress, - Nicky begged yet another time, - Mistress, I'm going to cum! - he screams were turning into cries.

- I know, - she said simply, without even a hint of mockery.

Master chuckled, put his from away from the chain, taking it into his arm and jerked it upwards, assisting the bitch getting up faster. There was no other way. It seemed that by changing the position, the vibrator pressed on the sensitive spot even harder. Then Nicky realized something else. Probably, they had figured everything out long before he got up, maybe they even planned it exactly like this. Pouring tears full of resentment, he straightened up, presenting them the thing they so longed to see, noticing their grins, smothering in shame and arousal.

- Come on, you dirty slut! Cum, you dirty fuckhole! Your Mistress allows!

Simultaneously, his Master got behind him, grabbed his hair with the hand he held the chain with, tugging his nipples even harder, making Nicky raise his head.

- Look into the camera, cunt!

Nicky tried to obey the order, searching for the camera with his eyes. With his other hand, Master grabbed his face, guiding it towards the right direction, soothing his bloody lips with gentle painless strokes, granting him the long-desired tenderness. He froze, afraid of scaring off the hand from his lips. It was so good, Nicky fully leaned on it, he needed it so badly. Tears were running down his face, the whole world went blank for a moment, he strained himself, digging with his nails deep into his own palms to the blood, his body shook in convulsions, Nicky moaned and then screamed, discharging his stream with a stroke of luck between the armchairs, not on them. He couldn't believe it! He came in such predicament, in such situation without even touching his cock. The climax kept engulfing him, his body was shaking, cum was jolting out. Never before had he experienced such long, powerful and unique orgasm. He couldn't control his own body, nor could he control his mind, his consciousness was slipping away, and finally he sank into darkness.

Master tenderly held the limp body, put it onto the floor on its side, and unclipped its arms. He picked up the vibrator control and turned it off without pulling it out. Took wet wipes from the table and wiped his hands. He petted him on his head and sat down in the armchair, took a bottle of beer, clinking it with the woman's bottle.

- We weren't wrong about him, after all, - cheerfully exclaimed the woman.

- Indeed, - smiled the young man in response.

They became tire as well, so they were not in a hurry to bring the bitch around. After a while, Master went to another room and brought a thin one-room sleeping mattress and placed it on the floor. He also brought a blanket, but he put it on the back of the armchair. They finished another cigarette, when Nicky started coming to his senses. He didn't want to pull himself out of the sweet obliviousness, out of the dark sanctuary. But there was something that kept bothering him, something just happened to him, something terrible and unusual. Then he opened his eyes and checked his surroundings. He was lying on the floor, his Masters sat in front of him, the woman was sitting in her armchair with her feet tucked under herself doing something in her laptop, the young man was peering into the woman's laptop, enthusiastically drinking beer. They completely ignored him. Nicky tucked his knees, curling himself up, he found out his arms were free, so he hugged himself, trying to warm up, his body was aching, there was virtually no part in his body that was free from the pain. His sensitivity had also increased because of the fever and the never-ending effect of the weed. He was insanely thirsty, like never before, but at the same time he wanted to throw up. Nicky began quietly whimpering, his body kept shaking. And the though, bright and hot as molten iron, rushed through his mind, not so long before he was thrashing in his Master's arms, experiencing the most unreal and intense orgasm in his life. He couldn't explain how this had happened to him, still feeling the vibrator with his anal muscles, which kept the toy deep inside of him. And the worst part was that he even fainted, fainted because he came so hard! Nicky's mind couldn't comprehend all that. Tears were involuntarily running down his face, so hot, they scorched his skin. He felt so sorry for himself, how terribly he wanted to be hugged, to be warmed up, to be cared for! But there was no one to help him, even himself was unable to get up and care for himself, even if he there was an opportunity. What would happen next? They would keep bullying him, he would be compliant, he wouldn't show any resistance whatsoever, no matter what they would do to him! He was so done. And then he would find himself in a tiny concrete room, attached to the brace with the collar. Until they finish taking their rest. It seemed to Nicky that they had been right about him being a bitch - really, to cum from such manipulation, even fainting, not everyone is capable to do that.

- The puppy came to its senses, - the woman jolted her head toward lying, miserably curled up Nicky. Without breaking from the laptop.

- Yup, - murmured Master absent-mindedly.

A few minutes later, Nicky decided that he was completely forgotten, was already structuring his correct request for water, but then the woman put the laptop on the table, and after extinguishing the cigarette, looked on the shaking bitch on the floor.

- Hey, you, greedy hole! Get on your fours and get your cum products off the floor! With your mouth, of course, so we can see it.

Getting up? How? Nick considered this task impossible, although, after a few seconds had passed, he decided to not make them wait and being beaten once again, tried getting up. It didn't go well, without fully getting up, he fell to the floor. Then it happened several more times, and after that, Nicky crashed face down, incapable of any further attempts. That's it, he thought, he will be beaten again, until he gets up, but he won't be able to. And the he will be thrown out in the streets, where he will completely freeze to death, caked in his own blood. And as a prove to his thoughts, Master got up from his armchair. Tears filled his eyes, he didn't stop crying since he recollected himself after the orgasm, but now he simply cried out loud, because everything he could now - is to cover his face with his hands.

- What's the matter, bitch? Why are you crying again? - there was not a single hint of pity in Master's voice. Nicky couldn't understand how people could be so cruel.

- I... I can't get up, Master. - It was difficult for Nicky to say that, but still, he managed to stutter it out.

- Why?

- I feel like shit, I can't, I don't have the strength, please forgive me, Master, - Nicky said genuinely, there was no hope for comprehension in his mind; there was no point to expect it from these people.

Master got closer, picked the leash chain and pulled it up, choking him, but assisting him getting up, Nicky sticked his hands forward, with his rear still on the floor. If I don't straighten up, he will kick me! Kick me in the guts! Nicky was ready to take a kick, but instead of the pain, he felt a powerful warm hand grabbing him from beneath his belly, helping him getting up into the doggy position. Nicky spread his ankles, and murmured the words of gratitude, was about to wipe his face from the tears, but changed his mind, afraid of crashing to the floor once again. He was still shivering, but still, he looked around, searching for his "cum products", as his Mistress named them. Oh my God! Is he really about to lick his own cum from the concrete floor? Of course, he is, there was no other way. It seemed, he had already been broken, if he complied so easily to these insane requests. A sad realization.

Finally, he noticed puddles in front of him and between the armchairs, thanked some mysterious entity for not getting it on the armchairs, or else who knows what his Masters would subject him to. Meanwhile, Master made sure that the bitch is capable of standing on its fours, and came back to his armchair, keeping the chain in his arm. Without further encouragement, Nicky cautiously bowed his head, stuck out his tongue and began licking the his semen, swallowing it as fast as he could, so he wouldn't feel its taste, along with concrete particles. It was painful for him to swallow - his throat reminded him of the past fellatio. He carefully licked everything around himself, trying not to think too deeply of what he was currently doing, trying not to think of anything, really, because every thought that came to his mind, resonated with a jolt in his stomach, threatening to burst out in the form of mournful tears. He looked around himself, determined that everything was clean and after a slight tug on his collar, he carefully moved to the space between the armchairs, trying not to fall down. With every move, he felt the vibrator inside of him, its remote was trudging behind him with an unpleasant rattle. He crawled to the armchairs, appearing near his Masters' hands, bent over, the nipple chain clinked on the floor, and began carefully licking out the first puddle. At this moment, Mistress put her warm hand on his butt cheeks, which made the bitch flinch.

- Keep it up, you are doing well! - the woman reassured him. And with soft touches, she began wiping off the concrete dust off his body. Off his legs, his butt, his back. It was pleasant. The woman had no intention to make it painful, Nicky continued on. Shortly after, having finished the puddle, he froze in his place, his mouth was overflowing with his saliva, he was frantically swallowing it, trying to get rid of the sand in his mouth, fighting his dizziness and nausea. He wondered if he should report that he finished, or if it was better to just wait for further orders.

- Are you done, bitch? - Mistress' voice yanked him out of his contemplations.

- Yes, Mistress, I did as you told me to.

- Raise your head, but don't even think of flopping onto your ass, I have no intention of cleaning you all over again! Let's see how you did.

Nicky raised his head, presenting the results of his work. In his mind, he cleaned the floor perfectly, although they could find his fault in every nook and cranny. But his fears were not met.

- Nice for the first time, bitch! - Master was merciful.

- Hold still, - said the woman, grabbed him by the wire, sticking out from the poor bitch's butt, pulling on the control. Oh no! Nicky thought, not this, she was about to turn it on!

- Mistress, - he said rapidly. - Please, no more, I beg you, not now, I can't take it any longer... I, - he went silent, realizing how pathetic he must had looked. The weed made it unbearable.

- Ouch! - as Nicky was speaking, the woman pulled the toy by the wire upwards, and the vibrator moved inside, trying to get out. The anal muscles held it firmly.

- Would you look at that! Bitch! Your asshole won't let me get it out! It's so deep inside, - Mistress laughed, and Nicky was ashamed once again, for his fear of the vibrator turning on, and for his slutty ass, that held the toy so tight. He moaned.

- There, there, you better relax, or if the wire snaps, this thing will remain in you forever.

A new fear struck Nicky. This bloody vibrator wouldn't leave his ass! But Nicky didn't want it to remain there at all. He followed the woman's advice and tried to relax, with little success - he was extremely tensed, trying to keep standing in the doggy position, shivering from head to toe with all his might, just to prevent himself from collapsing, and relaxing could be fatal for him. But the toy just wouldn't leave!

- Mistress, I can't relax, if I fall, the wire will snap... Mistress, I'm so scared, please don't leave it there, please, - he shivered as he spoke.

- Fuck! - the soman said puzzled, - I even feel sorry for you, - she was silent a couple of seconds, - Sike! - and laughed menacingly. - Alright, don't worry! You will relax in no time!

Nicky got scared of this reaction. This upcoming help could make things only worse. At that moment, Master yanked the chain, Nicky moved to Master's knees, and stopped without understanding what to do next. The chain moved upwards, making the bitch follow it, getting his arms off the floor, losing its support. Nicky swayed, grabbing the chain with his hands, straightening up on his knees.

- Closer! - ordered Master. Nicky moved closer to him, still holding the chain, afraid of falling down, completely losing balance. Of course, his collar won't let him fall, but it could easily choke him. Master loosened the chain, and Nicky swayed aside, but the arm that kept holding his hair in a knot wouldn't let him fall. Master held him as if he was a carrot, about to be pulled from the ground.

- Release the chain already! - Nicky obeyed without a delay, - shake off your palms from the dust, and your elbows as well.

Nicky stared at his dirty palms, rubbed them against each other, but noticed that they remained dirty, although he got rid of the sand, then he tried to clean his arms up to his elbows. After that, his Master pulled him on his hair, forcing him to get on his knees. Nicky couldn't decide where he should have put his arms, afraid of touching his Master's jeans. Once again, Master assisted him by taking his wrists, pulling them forward, shifting them over his far knee, put his arm under Nicky's belly, slightly lifted him and put him on his other knee. Nicky's legs remained on the ground, bent in his knees, his nipple chain hung between Master's spread legs, his butt was sticking out, and after Master's brief approval, he put his head on his Master's lap. And suddenly, he felt really good, there were no restricting bindings, he didn't have to do anything, he could just relax. His tears and sobs already subsided, until he remembered the reason why he was there in the first place. The vibrator problem was left unresolved. Nicky tired not to rattle about it too much, his Master allowed him to lie on his lap, so it was highly unlikely they would want their toy to be left inside of him. They wouldn't beat him to a pulp, snapping the wire and throw him to the streets after. No! They like him.

Nicky inhaled, exhaled, swiped his eyes with his arm, put it down and took a sneak peek at his Master, suddenly making an eye contact, looking at his Master with his tear-soaked eyes. He got scared, took his eyes away, staring into his Master's side, and after that he received a slight slap on his face, which made him flinch. But he took it as a fair punishment, not harsh, by the way. He deserved it! Shouldn't have looked in the eyes, if not asked. He tried to relax, which was much easier than before, he didn't have to keep himself from falling. And he really just became more and more relaxed. Once again the woman took the end of the wire sticking from the bitch's butt, and fruitlessly pulled it.

- You see, the thing is... - Mistress began wondering out loud. - It happens: as you, bitch, came, your anal muscles tensed way too hard, it seems, your orgasm was too much of a stress for you.

Nicky agreed, of course it was a tremendous stress for him, everything that had happened to him since he got here was a stress, and, fuck, the orgasm was an outright revelation for him.

- And still they won't recover! Amazing, isn't it?! Come on, push it a little, as if you are taking a dump.

Nicky tensed up and tried to push out the vibrator, exerting himself over and over again, clinging to his Master's lap without noticing it. Nothing came out of that, literally. Nicky sobbed once more.

- Mistress, I can't, I'm really trying, but it won't move at all, what should I do? - he exhibited all his desperation and fear, without even feeling conscious about lying buck-naked on his Master's lap, trying to shit out the vibrator from his ass, there was no one else who could help him now. - Mistress, is it going to stay there forever?

- Yeah, forevermore! - chuckled the woman. - how are we going to fuck you then? The sneaky butt decided to go on a full lockdown!

- Mistress, I had no intent to, forgive me, I don't know why it happened!

- How, how... with your hASS upside down! There are some ways to pull it out, but they are either take too long, either are too painful. We could do an enema, feed you with purgative, use an anal spreader and get it out with forceps, cut your stomach and remove it with fingers and then stitch you up, - Nicky trembled after these words. - Yeah, let's do it with our fingers!