Alter Story Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicky shifted on his Master's lap, trying to stand up. But he was stopped by a strong hand.

- Calm down, - he heard his Master's imperious and calm voice. And then an arm in a medical glove appeared before bitch's face and shook a bottle of lube. Master did not put his hand away, so it remained on Nicky's head, so warm and soothing.

- Now we're going to lube you up, and after that you push and try to relax, or else we'll be stuck here for a while.

She generously squeezed up the lube right on the bitch's asshole, and after spreading it a little, got inside, surpassing the perceivable resistance of his sphincter, spreading the lube inside of him, got to the vibrator, pushed her fingers underneath it and lubed it over, and pushed another finger in as far as she could, stretching Nicky's butt, grabbed the vibrator with both of her fingers, and pulled on the wire with her other arm.

- Push!

Nicky obeyed, tensed up, but it brought no difference.

- Alright! I've got an idea, - exclaimed the woman with excitement and left into the darkness of the other rooms. Master lit a cigarette, taking his hand away from the bitch's head, and Nicky whimpered a little, without even realizing that he did it out loud. Although, Master interpreted it in his own way.

- Don't be scared, be a good boy, and it won't be painful. It turned out, you are quite impressionable. And your spectacular orgasm! No slut in the whole porn industry ever came so hard, even when faking it! Someday, I'll show you the video. Don't shake so hard, you feel like a vibrator, - Master chuckled.

Nicky thought that it was the right moment, his Master was in his good spirit, his words could be considered as a compliment, quite a harsh one, but still. Although, there was no point to hold a grudge, he was absolutely right. And as he was praised, it was high time to ask for a reward, and so he did.

- Master, - Nicky began quietly, - Master, please, can I have a drink... of water, - he added just in case.

- Only if you work it off in the future and do your best!

- Yes, yes, Master, I will, please, - he muttered.

Master reached out for the table, and a moment later, a bowl landed in front of Nicky. But a few seconds later, right in front of his face, appeared a bottle of water with a straw sticking out. Nicky sighed with relief, he didn't have to get off his Master's lap, not now. The bitch's gratitude knew no bounds. He breathed in the smell of water, those who say that it has no smell are liars! It was the smell of life. But wat was the bowl for?

- Rinse yourself, your lips are coated in sand, and, I suppose, your mouth is full of concrete, and don't you dare wetting my jeans as you spit it out, - Master dispelled his doubts.

For heaven's sake! Nicky chose the right time to ask. Bingo! He leaned on his Master's knee with his first hand and reached downwards, Master moved the straw to his mouth, with his second hand, he slightly held the bottle, as if he were afraid that somebody would take it away. But Master did not. Nicky filled his mouth with water, rinsed, and after leaning a bit more forward, he expelled a gentle stream of water into the bowl. He licked the sand from his broken lips, repeated, took the bottle down, swiped his lips with his hand, grabbed the bottle once again and began chugging its contents. Every gulp came with pain. Oh, how tasty it was! He had never drank water so delicious. He recoiled, took a pause, and then began drinking greedily once again, although, his Master didn't let him empty the bottle to its full, and softly took the bottle away, placing it on the table. Sill, Nicky felt better, for starters, he wasn't dying, his body just felt ever so horribly bad, he was still trembling, he couldn't warm himself up. Nicky put his head on his Master's lap, as if he had the rights for this special place just for himself, elevated his hand and gently touched his lips, nose, his whole face, trying to evaluate how bad his bruises were. At that moment, the woman came back.

- Here! - he showed something to the young man, Nicky couldn't see exactly what.

- Wonderful, - he approved with a smile.

- Hold it by his nose, and I'll pull the rope, maybe the door will open! - she laughed.

Nicky began panicking once again, his relaxation was gone for good, what were they up to? He tensed all over again, wiggled his head, trying to see what the woman showed to his Master.

- Calm down already! - Master forcefully slapped Nicky, leaving a red mark. - You fussy bitch!

Nicky decided to calm down, as his Master promised him no pain if he complied. He just wanted them to pull the bloody vibrator from his butt. Everything will be fine, he convinced himself, although he didn't really believe it. A bright vial appeared in his Master's hand, he turned it over before Nicky's eyes.

- I will open it, and you'll breathe it! Capisce?

Nicky shook his head, trying to hide somewhere in his Master's hip. What is that? Another drug? He couldn't sober up after the weed, and now he was going to take God-knows-what and it will repeat all over again. Fuck that!

- Aren't you tired of standing here doggy-style, freezing with a rubber dick in your ass? - the woman's voice was harsh, she must've been disappointed that the bitch didn't like her idea. - Because I am! I came up with the most safe and convenient way to get it out, but no! You filthy bastard! You are being a choker! Alright, fuck it, listen up, now you get off Master's knees, I bind you in a doggy position so tight, you won't even be able to move, plug your ass with the biggest spreader, and after that I'll stick in my arm down to the elbow, trying to fish out the vibrator that got stuck in your fucking hole, and by the time I pull it out, soiled in your blood, I will flog you so hard, it will hurt not only to sit and lie, but to sleep as well! - and to match her own words, she took the crop from the table and began beating him with all her might. Nicky howled in pain. - You disobedient bastard!

- I am not! I will! Mistress! I will do everything! Please forgive me for being such an asshole! - he screamed after each hit. But Mistress did not stop. Nicky squeezed himself against his Master's lap, screaming. But he didn't attempt to cover himself or to fall from Master's knees. It seemed like she didn't hear him. No! A second later he realized, that she did hear him, and it was the punishment for disobedience. Nicky bit his lip, clenched his teeth, felt blood in his mouth, pressed himself against Master.

A while later, Mistress either got tired, or her anger subsided, but the hits became lighter, and after that they completely stopped, the woman forcefully threw the crop on the floor. And sat in the armchair. She lit up a cigarette, and the next three minutes were spent in complete silence, broken only by the bitch's sobs.

- Alright, let's go, - now calmly said the woman. She squatted by the bitch's ass and tenderly ran her arm on his skin.

- There, there, - she kept saying. She stroked his back, his butt, his hips, moved closer to his face, stroked his belly, touched the chain.

- Turn around to me, - Nicky obediently turned his face, once again soaked in tears. - She wiped his tears with her hand. - Do your nipples hurt?

- Yes, they do Mistress, - sobbed Nicky.

- Now it will get painful, hold on a little, and it will end quickly, - she carefully removed the clamps, and his nipples resonated with pain. The bitch began whimpering. The woman salivated her fingers and massaged his nipples, one after another. The pain subsided.

- Alright, now just take a deep breath and calm down. Are you afraid because you think it's a drug? You are right, but its effect lasts only a couple of minutes, it will just help you loosen your muscles in your butthole, and then it will completely wear off without a trace. Don't make me hurt you, when I don't want to. Everything will be fine, boy! Deal? - the woman pronounced it softly and subtly, las if she was speaking with a moron, Nicky thought, but at the same there was weariness in her voice. Does she felt sorry for him? It was something new!

- Yes, Mistress, thank you. For the nipples and for the punishment. And for trying to get it out of me, now I understand. Thank you.

The woman got up, got behind Nicky, and squatted once again. Master opened the vial and got it to Nicky's nose, he breathed deeply, feeling an unusual aroma, then again, and again. He felt more and more relaxed, some kind of heat was emerging from the inside, his body felt lighter, his eyes were closing, but he didn't fall asleep. As if he was there and simultaneously in a different place. He felt being penetrated by the woman's finger, repeating the lubing procedure. She got it out and pulled on the wire. And lo and behold! The toy obeyed, began moving towards the exit. Nicky felt getting aroused. His penis began pulsating. He expected his Mistress to notice and laugh at it. Really, as soon as something starts moving in his butt, he gets aroused. Isn't he a bitch? Nicky smiled and even chuckled at the thought. Finally, the vibrator left from his backdoor, Nicky felt relieved, and his Mistress collapsed into her armchair, smiling and holding her trophy in front of herself, as if it was a caught mouse.

- Finally, - Master closed the vial and put it on the table. - Hooray!

Nicky wanted to thank them, and so he did.

- Thank you, Mistress, I'm so sorry I disobeyed at first, you did it with such ease! Thank you, Master! - like a cat, Nicky carefully rubbed his head on his Master's leg, trying to put all his gratitude and tenderness he was capable of in this gesture. And he went silent, hugging it with both of his hands. He didn't see the woman looking at the young man, twirling a finger at her temple as she nodded at the bitch resting on the lap, after that, she looked at the hanging vibrator and with a snort full of disgust, threw it on the table.