Altered Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She worked her way down to my ass cheeks, which she spread wide pulling me away from the wall such that I was bent over. She worked her tongue between my cheeks and reamed my sphincter.

"Ohhhh, fuck! What are you doing?" I moaned.

She pushed on my back having me lean even further forward, my ass spread open.

"Fuck, this is getting too weird," I thought.

She surprised me, as she moved her tongue to the slit above my sphincter, below my balls that hid my second appendage. She licked it like she was eating out a pussy, and I didn't realize how good it would feel. I didn't realize I had nerve endings there.

She coaxed out my second appendage, and it popped into her mouth and worked its way down her throat. She deep throated me by pulling away from me then pushing her head forward. My appendage automatically wormed its way in and out of her throat doing most of the work. To this day, I cannot say how I felt about it. The angle and position were uncomfortable and awkward, but despite that, an orgasm the like of which I never felt before built up in me. Not knowing what a woman's orgasm feels like, I had read that a woman's orgasm is very similar. My whole body shook and held at a plateau for over a minute.

When she finished pleasuring me, she pulled me out of the shower and rushed us to my bed. We were completely soaked when we hit the sheet, there wasn't time to get dry.

"Oh well," I thought, "it'll just get wet with sweat in the first half hour anyway."

I proceeded to futilely sate her lust and for the next twelve hours we fucked like animals, only stopping for water and shake breaks. By the twelfth hour or so, she finally fell unconscious once again and I was able to finally take a proper shower. Mom and Tracy came home sometime during our rutting and I met with them in the kitchen.

"So - how was the shopping expedition?" I asked, waggling my eyebrows.

"Great!" Tracy exclaimed, "We got just what we needed."

"Oh, my god! I don't think I'll be able to show my face in town after that," my mother exclaimed.

"Come on! It wasn't that bad! No one even saw us," Tracy informed.

"Maybe, maybe not, but the town is full of gossips and we don't know how discreet that store owner is."

"Well, I'd think he'd go out of business pretty quick if he wasn't."

They opened their packages revealing some anal beads, a strap-on with a huge 9-inch dildo attached and another twelve-inch dildo with a suction cup attached to the base. There were also various lubes, including KY for vaginal play and Gun Oil for ass play. Finally, they showed off some of their various lingerie they got for the occasion. I would have been turned on by it all but after an almost 24-hour session of sex and the fact that one of the participants was my mother, I was pretty blasé' about the whole thing, but happy they were prepared.

Sure enough, by the end of the fourth day Tracy went into heat and Robin was showing signs of self-control returning. When I was planning for the scenario of having both of my girlfriends in heat, I was imagining scenarios where we would be having some amazing threesome actions happening. That never happened, but I was too oversexed to care.

Having sex with Tracy whilst in heat was different compared to Robin. Where Robin was aggressive, Tracy was meek. Robin tended to try to lead the sexual activity. She was more dominant and I had to establish dominance over her often. Tracy on the other hand was naturally more submissive and I found myself not having to fight her for control, she was happy being led.

My mother took Robin to her room and I honestly didn't see them for days as Tracy barely rested. I was able to peek in on them once, my curiosity getting the best of me and all I saw was my mother sleeping under the covers and Robin fucking herself with the suction-cupped dildo attached to the coffee table. The thing was that she had the strap-on strapped around HER waist. I tried not imagine what they were doing but it was looking more like it was mutually beneficial. When Robin saw that I was free, I fucked her for a good hour until I heard Tracy calling for me once again.

Although Robin and Mom were finished days before Tracy was finished, my mother was still in bed exhausted when we finally emerged. Luckily for mom, I didn't need her to help with Tracy.

I would like to say that the sex was amazing, but it turned out to be really tedious and mentally exhausting. There are only so many positions you can do in a 168-hour sex session and seeing as I just finished up a 96-hour session with Robin, I was eager to do anything else other than sex once we were finished.

For the first time since I met them, I had no desire for sex. I was still able to and I was still 'on' but mentally I was done. Even Tracy and Robin had no sex drive for a couple of weeks following their estrus cycle.

***

We didn't have to wait long to find out if they were pregnant, after three weeks they were already showing. After a month, we had some blood tests done to determine how far along they were. The amount of hCG indicated that they were about three months along even though we knew they were only a month along. We then had a sonogram done and confirmed that the babies were farther along than a month and we estimated that based on the babies' growth rates, their gestation period was going to be close to one-third to one-half less than a human.

This new development threw a lot of our plans out of whack. This meant that Robin and Tracy would have their children before my mother even though my mother was five months further along than them.

***

We got through Christmas and New Years without any issues. My birthday was coming up and all three of the women in my house were pregnant and hormones were all over the place. I had to take over more and more of the duties of running the store. Although we were expecting to have three pregnant women eventually, we were not expecting Robin and Tracy to catch up to my mother. Robin and Tracy were normally both stronger than a man twice their size but the demanding growth rate of their babies sapped their strength and they were having a hard time running the store.

For someone trying to resist their 'breeder' designation, I wasn't doing such a great job. I had six women pregnant at the same time. Two of them were across the country, one was getting married to her high school sweetheart, two were lab experiments that went wrong and one was my mother! I felt like I was starting a fucked-up harem.

I was finally feeling good about where things were. I should have been in college right now, had a steady girlfriend or been out partying all night. But all things considered, my 'father' didn't transfer his consciousness into my brain and I wasn't the slave of a secret society's whims. I was still me and I had people surrounding me that loved me. I was going to be a father and was looking forward to seeing my children being born.

However, life doesn't always go as planned; often there are ups and downs. I was prepared for an incursion, I had plans for all kinds of disaster scenarios but I found out that I wasn't prepared for everything.

I had finally turned 19 and Robin and Tracy looked like they would be having their babies before my mother even though she was more than four months farther along. It was February in the Rockies and it was cold outside with snow all around. I had just cooked breakfast for everyone; bacon, eggs and hash browns. I served Robin and Tracy breakfast in bed as they were exhausted from working at the store the day before. They both insisted that they could handle it but they were able to do less and less the closer to their due date. So today they were taking the day off.

I came back down to eat my breakfast and sat down on a bar stool at our breakfast nook. I was enjoying my food and thinking about all of things I needed to do over at the store. When I felt a sharp and intense pain that drove me to the floor. It felt like I was choking and I was filled with an impending doom.

As fast and as sudden as the pain came so did it leave. I was left feeling empty and depressed. As I was recovering, my mother came into the room.

"Nate! Lisa's been arrested!"

"What do you mean she's under arrest?" I asked, in disbelief.

My mother was fidgeting and nervous but she finally answered, "I just heard it on the news. She's been arrested for murder and arson. She was accused of setting fire to Mike's house years ago killing his wife and child!"

Fuck! Lisa was pregnant with my baby. She seemed like a good woman and I trusted her. It just couldn't be true, could it? I never looked into her mind other than to read her conscious thoughts, if I did I would have known the truth. I searched for her link but it wasn't there.

"How do they know SHE did it?"

"She supposedly confessed and turned herself in to the police."

"Oh my god! We need to call Mike," I declared.

"I think he already knows..." she said.

I looked up from my phone and saw her crying.

"What do you mean?"

"On the news it said he was missing."

"I no longer have a link to Lisa. Something doesn't smell right about this. I'm going to talk to Lisa, I need to find out if it's true."

I was still learning to shapeshift, I read many stories about shapeshifters hoping one of them would give me a clue about how to control this ability, (Star Wars was no help with this). The problem was shapeshifting was a lost art that Tracy, Robin and myself had regained. Therefore, it was highly unlikely that I would find any help on the subject.

Luckily with Robin and Tracy, I already had the fundamentals down and was able to change my face and hair color pretty easily. With Robin and Tracy shapeshifting seemed to be a natural occurrence. Like a bowel movement it was both natural and something that their bodies just did on its own and something they could control to some degree. When they sampled new DNA through sex, their body would automatically try to change into that form and like a bowel movement they would have to consciously force it to stop.

I had already 'sampled' human DNA including both Tanya and Anya, but I never experienced my body trying to change into their forms the way the girls explained. Somehow, I was a shapeshifter but the mechanics on how I changed was different. My shapeshifting was only done through conscious effort alone and sampling DNA did nothing that I could detect. Like my other abilities I seemed to have buried knowledge within me on how to change myself. So far, I had not been able to access all of the knowledge and since it was a lost art, it might be that there was no knowledge to implant in me in the first place.

I was still not able to change my sexual organs, or my skeletal structure (my height), my body mass or my skin color but I knew there was a way.

Tracy and Robin were genetically different than me, so it stood to reason that my shapeshifting was somehow different. I needed answers, if only I could decrypt the remaining files on the flash drive, maybe they'd have a clue.

While exploring Ataruian websites to learn more of their subculture. I learned that my ability to see other psychics, as well as see psychic energy around objects, was not fundamental to all psychics. People with this ability were called trackers. Unfortunately, trackers were common and most were employed by the Illuminati to hunt down 'wanted' psychics. Trackers often had law enforcement jobs, most ended up being highway patrol officers but others could be found as US marshals, FBI, CIA and some were even bounty hunters.

I learned that there were ways to hide your psychic signature but I found nothing about how. I tried my damndest to learn to hide my psychic signature in the same way that I fumbled with learning telekinesis. However, I had yet to make any progress on that front or dig up any hidden knowledge, maybe I would need a catalyst.

*

There was a throng of reporters outside the police station making it impossible to go inside undetected. Amongst the crowd I saw the distinct signature of an Ataruian. My own tracking abilities didn't let me distinguish an Ataruian to be a tracker or not so I had to assume that he was.

The news talked about how this 51-year-old psychopath was also pregnant with her victim's baby (they were assuming that her fiancé was the father). The news blew it out of proportion and were throwing out all sorts of insulting monikers, whatever was most popular in social media would be what they would run with, guilty or not. It was the latest thing that everyone was talking about. New programs, comedy shows, podcasts were all talking about her, shining a spotlight on the small town.

They already pegged her as guilty and maybe she was. The problem was that since everyone was looking into this, then that would include the Illuminati, Oriri Ex Cinere and other secret societies I had yet to run into. My "Fortress of Solitude" might soon be exposed.

I couldn't just change my look to get in since the police weren't letting anyone in without a badge. I wasn't good enough at changing my face to clone the face of a cop. Besides I would still have to get around the Ataruian.

I was helpless to watch from afar, hidden amongst another throng of gawkers across the street. My face was changed to a feeble, harmless old man. I recognized a few gawkers as being customers of my store. Not many knew I went out with Lisa but they knew she was friends with my "girlfriend" (my mom) and it wouldn't be long until they started questioning us.

I formulated plans in my head. I could distract the crowd or use my powers to sneak to the back of the station. I could hijack another cops uniform and badge then get my face as close in proximity as possible and hope they weren't looking too closely.

"Old Man!" someone boomed from the middle of the throng of reporters.

He was incredibly loud as if he had a megaphone attached to his mouth. All of the other reporters backed away from him. He was the Ataruian.

"Old Man!" he repeated. "I saw your future!"

He turned around and faced me, all of the reporters naturally looked toward whom he was speaking since this was the most interesting thing that happened all day.

"They are in danger, old man! She was just a distraction! SHE never confessed! She was meant as a distraction, but I know she means more to you than that! There is nothing here for you, old man! They killed her already, in twenty minutes they will come out here and let us know she hanged herself... But, you know that already, don't you? You felt it! GO! NOW! They are in danger!"

I noticed that the guy speaking was blind, he held a white cane in his left hand and pulled a gun out of his coat pocket with his right.

I spoke in his mind, "Who are you?"

"We are enemies of your enemy. I have foreseen you do great and terrible things!" he shouted not bothering to speak in his mind. "Some of us even call you Savior!"

He waved his gun around and the crowd backed away from him.

"They cannot capture me old man! Don't let my sacrifice go in vain!"

And to my horror, he pulled the trigger spattering his brain matter on the crowd to his left.

I wasn't sure what he was saying but if he meant that the girls were in trouble I had to act fast. I pulled out my cell phone and opened up an app I created that would automatically alert them. I had redundant systems set up to alert them including messages to their phones that acted like an Amber Alert, a speaker system throughout the house that buzzed, and flashing red lights in and out of the house. They were drilled incessantly for a month so I knew they knew what to do. The app also activated a body cam that I had strapped to my chest, I might need video later especially if there was a coverup.

I tried pushing my way through the crowd and one guy got in my way and started asking me questions. I never heard what he asked as I grabbed him by crotch and shoulder and heaved him ten feet landing him in the middle of the street. I leaped over the ten other people directly in my path and as I hit the peak of my jump I threw a horizontal vector on the ground ahead of me that was pointed towards me. The resulting counter vector pushed me forward carrying me over the crowd. Everyone's eyes were on the old man flying through the air like a pole vaulter and moving at amazing and impossible speeds as I ran down the street towards my SUV.

I peeled out of there, hanging a dangerous U-turn. I drove dangerously fast, running red lights on the way out of town, peeling around the bends of the mountainous roads, tires squealing, honking my horn incessantly, warning everyone away. I encountered two slow moving vehicles en route to my home.

Tracy used her link to speak to me, "We got your alert Nate and the house is secure! We activated the traps and your mother is in the control room, the stinger rack is set," she ran through the checklist as if this were another drill. "Oh my god, Nate! They cut the power! This is real isn't it."

"Tracy, be prepared to evacuate, I can control the traps with my app remotely if I have too. I don't know what this is about but let's assume the worst. I'm still five miles away but I'm heading to you now."

It all seemed surreal, and I had knots in my guts and a constant feeling of 'if only I could speed up time'.

I hid my SUV off the side of the road once I got 400 yards away. I set a timed self-destruct device that would gut the car with fire in an hour if I didn't deactivate it. I was pretty sure it was a lost cause.

I saw what looked like 20 vehicles up ahead with official looking ATF logos on the side. There were a few trucks in the mix that looked like troop carriers and I saw squads descending down towards my house, surrounding it.

I opened the passenger door and popped open a cache of weapons hidden in the cushions. I pulled out an assault rifle, a belt of clips, a 45-caliber handgun and my knife. I put an earpiece in so that I could communicate to Tracy as I went. I didn't have time for camouflage and my link would be too distracting during battle.

As I approached my property, on the left side of the road was my house four hundred yards downslope. On the right side of the road there was about a ten feet cliff cutout of the side of the slope for the road and the mountainside continued up at about a 30-degree angle from there. This would be a great sniping spot so I leapt up the cliffside and scrambled up the slope for 100 yards or so, then I cut over parallel to the road toward the cluster of cars in the road.

They led me away from the girls, and the only reason they'd bring this much force was because they wanted to capture them alive. If I were them, I would set up an ambush, and this would be the perfect spot for it; they'd think I would come up here. The thing was, I needed to capture one of the ambushers away from the pack down at the road so that I could gather info.

I silently snuck towards an outcropping of boulders that would be a great cover for me when two soldiers seemed to appear out of thin air. It looked like they were using an invisibility suit like Tracy was using the first time I met the girls. I could have reacted and took them out, but I was expecting an ambush and wanted this to happen. The closest ambusher shot a taser at me, which other than being painful really didn't affect me for more than a few seconds. I put on a show for them anyhow to throw them off and played possum.

"I told you I'd get him on the first hit!"

I did a quick mind sweep and found that his name was George and the soldier farther away was his longtime friend Brandon. I swept Brandon's mind while I bent low in agony pretending to go into convulsions.

Brandon seemed to have the weaker mind so I reached out with my mind and filled him with fear and paranoia. They must not have been trained against empathic attacks because he started pissing his pants. I grinned and filled him with a sense of betrayal and threw up a 'flashback' George fucking his wife. Then I filled him with a feeling of suddenly realizing a truth and then back to the horrible realization of his friend's betrayal.