All Comments on 'Altering the Plans Ch. 08'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Great ending! One can never have too many friends.

5

AZTT2AZTT2almost 3 years ago

Great wrap up of a gripping story

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 3 years ago

fantastic story. wonderful work. thank you so much for sharing your talents.

tangocharlie53tangocharlie53almost 3 years ago

Good ending to a nice story, held my interest all the way through.

MysticMysteryMysticMysteryalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story, thanks for sharing your work. Looking forward to your next story.

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry to see it ending. Loved the story and the characters. Kept waiting for something bad to happen with Devlin - you set us up with that red herring. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Sorry to see it end

Great ending to a wonderful story -- 5 stars. Some loose ends, though. To me, this lays the groundwork for a couple of spinoffs, one focused on Krista and Devlin and another on Lacey and Jackson. Probably not full series like this one, but perhaps one story for each couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful.story

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 3 years ago
Loved it.

Very interesting story. Thank you.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 3 years ago

Very good story.

So happy to see you back.

I always loved your stories,

Keep writing please.

AnAncientAnAncientabout 1 year ago

Please write more of this more of this crowd.

Especially would be good to have some back story on Devlin, to explain why he acted in the manner to worry Maya, and then to continue on to see how he gets on with Krista.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories