Alternate Commute - Alternate View

Story Info
750 Word Challenge - A sequel of sorts to Alternate Commute.
750 words
4.41
2.4k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/10/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Series 6
Series 6
146 Followers

It had been 9 months since my wife moved out and filed for divorce. I had reached my point of acceptance with it. About a month ago, the fog of denial and depression had begun to fade. I was starting to feel like a normal person again. I was wanting to explore my new singleness.

I used to drive by Adult World back when I was a student at the local community college, but never dared to go inside. Two weeks ago I decided to pay it a visit. I left before exploring the video booths in the back. This time would be different.

I could feel the butterflies stirring inside me as feelings of fear and sexual arousal swirled in my thoughts. Trading messages on the computer put the idea of gay sex and glory holes in my repertoire of fantasies back in the days when AOL chat rooms were still around. Those thoughts were relegated to late night internet surfing while I was married, never actually exploring those fantasies in the offline world. Now I was free to explore my fantasies and curiosity. I could do as I pleased, and I was wanting to sate my desire.

I browsed around the store, looking at the various vibrators, dildos, and male masturbation toys that hung from the walls. I exchanged an awkward nod of acknowledgement with the guy seated behind the counter. I wondered what he felt every day he came to work here. Did he feel that nervous, sexual energy I was feeling right now, or was it just a job? What fantasies were hidden in his thoughts, and was he judging me as I was looking at a fleshlight that hung from the wall?

I pretended (or was I pretending?) to intently look at a clear, silicone male masturbation toy when I was relieved to hear the door open and someone walk in. I was becoming uncomfortable being the only person in the store with the clerk and the focus of his watchful eye. The silence was becoming overwhelming and the thought of striking up a conversation with him seemed like it would be even more awkward than the unrelenting silence.

This new acquaintance wasted no time. He hastily headed for the booths in the back. He looked like a young college kid dressed in jeans, Nikes, and a hoodie. Head down and avoiding all eye contact, he quickly disappeared through the doorway to the video booths.

I put the masturbator back on the wall and glanced over at the clerk as I headed off to follow the young guy. I couldn't tell if he was hiding a smile as our eyes briefly met and he looked away. He knew.

I could hear the sounds of a movie coming from behind one of the doors. I wondered what he was watching. Gay or straight? Did it matter?

I entered the booth next to his and closed the door. To my right, there was a hole in the wall at waist level. It seemed to be inviting me to enter at my own risk.

I was feeling risky. I had come this far and wanted this, badly. I was shaking as I slipped off my shoes and unzipped my pants, letting them drop around my ankles. I stepped out of them, quickly folding them and placing them on the little seat in the booth. I pulled off my shirt and dropped it on top. It was weird being naked in here. I knew that guys just unzipped and pushed their pants down a bit, but I was nervous and the last thing I wanted to do was trip and fall while my cock was getting sucked through the hole. Also, I didn't want my shirt to get in the way. I was already embarrassed enough; I didn't need anyone to see me walking out with cum stains on my shirt.

My shaking hand guided the swollen, purple head of my cock through the hole. Immediately it was greeted by a warm and very willing mouth. Eagerly, his tongue swirled around my leaking tip as his lips closed around my shaft.

I was literally balls to the wall as the mouth on the other side enthusiastically sucked the length of my hard cock as it poked through the wall to him. I gasped loudly as I pushed my hips tightly against the wall, my legs shaking as my abdomen tightened and I released stream after stream of my cum.

Series 6
Series 6
146 Followers