Alternate Dimensions Pt. 06

Story Info
The exciting conclusion to the blasherberry saga.
6k words
4.66
10.9k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay folks, it's been a long time since I added a chapter this series. If you never read the preceding chapters, I highly suggest doing so, as none of this will make sense without context. If you have read them, you may want to refresh your memory. While doing so, please forgive the abundant errors in grammar.

____

Rebecca lay stark naked on top of her bed the next morning. Nine hours had passed since she, Brad, and Jake Turner came back from that bizarre parallel dimension. Jake was a native of the alternate dimension and helped Brad and Rebecca navigate his strange world, in return for visiting theirs. Jake was also sharing Brad's apartment for the time being, so Rebecca had walked back to her own apartment to retire for the evening.

"We'll meet at my place tomorrow morning, first thing," Brad had said, just before Rebecca left the previous night. He let go of Rebecca's tits and pushed her toward the door. Still influenced by the effects of blasherberriers, Rebecca preferred to be touched and groped at all times. "Do you need your clothes?" asked Brad.

"Nah, my door's only like thirty paces down. Just need my keys." She picked them up from Brad's table, jingling them in the air. "Seeya tomorrow!"

Rebecca now stared at the ceiling, remembering how she had happily pranced out of Brad's apartment stark naked last night. With blasherberries clearly out of her system, she didn't have such fond memories of it anymore. Thankfully, no one had been outside to witness her actions, strolling across the apartment complex in the buff. The memory of sucking off Brad to completion - on a public sidewalk in the alternate dimension - was far more humiliating, anyway. It had taken a long time for Brad to cum, because he had already orgasmed just before Rebecca went to business on him. She remembered loving every moment of it, regardless of how long it took. Rebecca hoped Brad wouldn't make a big deal of it now, or hopefully ever bring it up again.

'It tasted so good, because of that blasherberry Brad ate,' Rebecca remembered, briefly recognizing the positive angles of the experience. 'And frankly, Brad has a nice penis. He just needs to learn how to use it. I don't know what it is about blashberry, but it tastes better in semen, than anything else." Rebecca was getting excited just thinking of the dark, purple berries. "I have to bring some back with me. I'll save it for special occasions... only with my boyfriends. I won't share it with anyone else. It will only be for me.'

If Brad knew the depths Rebecca was scheming to get her hands on blasherberries, he would have ended their working relationship immediately, but Rebecca was smart enough to keep her thoughts secret on the matter. Once showered and shaved, she dressed and hopped back over to Brad's place, ringing the doorbell.

"I was about to text you," said Brad, opening the door, with Jake standing nearby. Brad let Reb in and continued, "We've decided what to do, but need some answers from you."

"Oh, yeah?" asked Rebecca, stepping in.

"When do you go back to work again?"

"I have today and tomorrow off. That's it."

"Jake and I spent several hours discussing our cultures last night. I think Jake is safe to spend a day or two alone here, and you and I can go back for one or two more days there. Or maybe you would be willing to escort Jake around our world here, and I just go alone this time?"

Rebecca was far too eager to go back to the blasherberry world, and didn't mind subjecting herself to a little more humiliation in order to get her hands on some. "Jake will be fine on his own. Won't you?" she asked him.

Jake smiled, "Absolutely. I can't wait to see what your world has in store for me. No more demanding women, insisting I grope them all the time. It will be a pleasure."

"Well, okay... but what about money?" she asked the two.

"We swapped currencies. I gave Jake my bus pass and a couple hundred bucks."

"Glad you have it to spare," whispered Rebecca. "I only have like thirty dollars to my name."

"No worries," said Brad, waving her off, turning to Jake. "You remember how I told you the bus system works here, and how to get back?"

"I got it," said Jake. "Stop worrying. I'm old, but not stupid. This world can't be too different from mine. Parallel dimensions, right?" The three stood in silence for a moment, before the foreigner looked to Rebecca and asked, "Well? You leavin' or not? Get out of those clothes already, girl."

Rebecca found it much easier to be naked while under the influence of blasherberries. She slowly disrobed, trying to figure out why it felt so uncomfortable now, when they had seen so much of her already. Every inch, in fact. 'I better get my hands on some blasherberries, stat!' she thought to herself.

Brad unplugged the fully-charged portal and put it on the table, waiting for Rebecca to place her hand. "Gets easier every time, right?" he asked, just as they flashed away.

Jake smiled as they disappeared, eager to start his first day in Brad and Rebecca's world. He dug in his pockets and pulled out some seeds, thinking to himself. 'Just gotta find a nice plot of land.'

_________

Once again, Brad and Rebecca popped into the same field as usual, at the metro-park in the alternate dimension. Normally the landing zone was quiet and vacant, but this time danger was immediately evident. Three women were standing in a semi-circle around the two travelers. Two men, burly, young and strong, stood on either end of the women, with guns in hand. Had they not been busy holding weapons, they likely would have been groping the under-dressed ladies next to them.

"Welcome," said the blonde in the center, poised and standing tall. She was perhaps 40 at most, Brad thought. He wasn't sure he had ever seen breasts as large as hers. Not natural ones, anyway, and these didn't show signs of surgical enhancement. They were pendulous, hanging like globes, but with nipples that were centered perfectly on the two mounds. The areolas were dark against her pale flesh, a deep, cherry color.

The woman nodded to the one on her right, a thin brunette with small, slightly sagging breasts. She stepped forward with gloves on (and nothing else, of course) holding a strange-looking device in front of Brad and Rebecca. It looked like a cross between an iPad and a Swiss army knife. It made no noise, but Brad noticed some text scrolling across the screen. She then pressed the device against his hand and pushed a button. A tiny, sharp needle popped out, pricking his skin.

"Hey! Watch it!" Brad shouted.

The woman passed on performing the same exercise with Rebecca, and carefully looked at the data on the screen. She turned back to the leader, the one with the tits. "They're okay."

"I think I'll be the judge of that," the leader replied. She stepped closer to Brad, in arm's reach. "We have many questions for you, but allow me to introduce myself. I am Governor Erica Bright. The woman who inspected you is Doctor Tammy Fields, and to my left is my Chief Security Officer, Dana Bow." She didn't bother introducing the muscled men.

"Uh, I'm Brad Johnson. This is Rebecca Stoles." There was a quiver in his voice. He didn't know how much danger they were in, and not knowing only made the situation worse for his anxiety.

Rebecca noticed the two security guards kept eyeing her naked body. It took every ounce of courage to stand there without trying to cover herself. She knew if she had blasherberries, she wouldn't be bothered by it, and that thought led to her remembering how delicious they were. She hoped, regardless of the danger, she would have the opportunity to eat some soon.

"Normally, we'd address the woman first," said the governor, glancing to Rebecca, then back to Brad. "But it's clear you are the one in charge, yes?"

Brad extended his hand, as if to shake the Governor's, but the woman just looked at it strangely. She then peered at her partners, before shrugging her shoulders, lifting Brad's hand to her left breast and pushing her flesh into his fingers. As Rebecca watched the interaction, she realized it didn't matter if women were in a position of power, they still required to be groped almost at all times. It was normal. Expected. Rebecca was craving blasherberries even more, so she could have that same mindset now. Especially before the men in her vicinity started groping her, which they inevitably would do.

Finally, the woman disengaged from Brad, motioning to the two guards. They pushed the two travelers forward, forcing them ahead. "That way," said one of the men, as he tugged hard on one of Rebecca's breasts, before pushing her forward again. Rebecca hadn't been expecting the intrusive hands quite yet, and certainly wasn't in the mood for it.

"Jake sold us out," whispered Brad, as they marched in front of the captors.

"Head to the parking area," said one of the guards. "It's that way," he pointed.

Rebecca followed the instructions, while whispering back to Brad, "Jake? Why? Why would he do that?"

"How else would anyone know we would be here? I'm guessing Jake did it, so we can't come back and make him to leave our dimension."

"Jake seemed so nice. Maybe it wasn't him," said Rebecca. "Remember, we had to move the portal box, because someone found it the other day? Maybe it was that event, that led to this..."

"I dunno," huffed Brad, quietly. "I'll try to find out... if we ever get out of here."

"Do you think we're in danger?"

"Rebecca, we need to be very careful. Imagine if our government found a UFO, or an alien species? Do you think it would be all red carpet and roses?"

Suddenly, Rebecca felt a very cold chill rush down her spine.

________________

Brad had considered the possibilities of getting captured. He hoped, if he played his cards right, he could get them back home and back to safety. Rebecca knew what she had to do, too. She had to get her hands on anything with blasherberries in it, before Brad figured out a way to get them home. Though Rebecca heeded Brad's words and was nervous about their situation - even scared - she trusted that her friend could sort it all out. Maybe it was because Brad was so smart. Maybe it was because she felt more connected to him, ever since sucking his cock. Thinking on that vision softened Rebecca to him. No matter the reason, she was confident Brad was capable of achieving anything he set his mind to. She whispered to him again, "Do you have any ideas what we should do?"

"Let me do the talking. If they separate us and ask you anything, just tell them the truth. All of it. Don't lie. Trust me. I plan to make a bargain with them, for our safe return home."

Rebecca didn't know how long she could stand to be naked in front of strangers without blasherberries. Home sounded good right now, but blasherberries sounded better.

The group led the two to a small caravan of electric-powered SUVs, each with bullet-proof glass between the front and back seats. Acting quickly, one of the guards opened the rear door to the closest vehicle and pushed Brad inside, locking him in. He then took the driver's seat, though there was no wheel. The governor walked around the vehicle and allowed the other male security officer to open the door for her. He groped her while she climbed inside, as what was clearly part of a routine.

The guard then approached Rebecca, instantly groping her ass, and then to her breasts, while he walked her to an identical vehicle nearby. Soon, they all rolled off, the vehicles on autopilot. Brad was able to hear Governor Bright clearly through the glass, "We're not sure what to make of you. Understand, Mister Johnson, we have no idea if you pose a threat."

"Explorers, nothing more" replied Brad. It was the truth, yet knew it would be met with skepticism.

"So you say. Nevertheless, we have to be careful, but I am eager to learn about you. Curious."

The guard tilted his head to the rear seat, and mouthed, "Lucky you."

"Explain to me how you travel here." The Governor turned so she could see Brad while talking to him.

"Well, Governor Bright-"

"Call me Erica. No reason to be so formal... yet."

"Uh, okay... Erica... we don't come from a different planet. Rather, a different dimension. A parallel dimension. Essentially, the same planet. I think it even explains how we understand the same language."

Erica's right brow cocked as she listened. She briefly glanced at the guard and gave him a nod, laughing, "That's exactly what Dana suspected. You'll have to give her one on me."

"Yes, ma'am," he said. Brad and Rebecca had no idea what the two were inferring.

Brad had been so nervous, up until this moment, he hadn't noticed the guard was working over the governor's huge tits. Once Brad realized what was happening, he had trouble looking away. He leaned slightly forward to better see through the bulletproof glass. In a twisted way, Brad hoped he would have another opportunity at those.

"How many times have you visited?" asked Erica. "Have you told anyone else about your visits?"

"I'm not sure you'll believe me, no matter what I say, but the truth is, the only ones that know are myself, my partner in the other car, and a man named Jake Turner from this dimension." Brad paused for impact, before adding, "Jake is in our dimension now." Erica's head whipped back. She had a look of fear in her. Brad sighed, "I know what you're thinking. It's why we have to get back as soon as possible. If the people on my side discover - for whatever reason - that Jake Turner jumped dimensions, it's going to lead them to my apartment, then my office, and my notes and the discovery of this world. We can't allow that to happen."

The plan from the start, for Brad, was to convince these people that he was on their side, with aligned goals. Knowing one of their own was in his dimension, was his best card out of this trouble. The look on Governor Bright's face suggested he might be breaking through. She appeared to consider her options and then pointed at the officer. "Change of plans. Put them both in Dana's office. They probably aren't a threat, but take the necessary precautions. I'll meet you there in twenty minutes."

"Yes, ma'am," the man responded.

As the vehicle pulled into a large, brick and steel complex, Governor Erica Bright turned back to Brad again. "We need to strip you. Full search, just to make sure we're safe. We don't normally allow men to go naked, unless it is in the service of a woman. However, these are special circumstances. Do you understand?" Brad nodded, staying quiet. Torture or death was worse, and it certainly could have gone there. He had every intention of gaining the governor's trust.

Once parked, the guards got out first, each opening the rear doors to escort Brad and Rebecca to the security chief's office. With hands firmly on Rebecca's tits, the man guided her out of the SUV and began carefully walking her to their destination. "No hurry, ma'am," he said, squeezing gently on her nipples.

Without blasherberries, the actions still seemed incredibly inappropriate to Rebecca, yet his expert touch made the experience somewhat tolerable. Rebecca noted how every man she'd met in this world had exceptionally skillful hands, no doubt after years of practice. With blasherberries, Rebecca was confident she'd feel "fulfilled" while any of the men fondled her here. She thought to herself, 'I understand why Brad wants me to stay away from it, and maybe I should... but if I can still take some back with me..."

A few minutes later, Rebecca and Brad were in a large, but dull office. There were two desks and a few monitors. One of the guards turned to Brad, "You heard the governor. Clothes off."

Rebecca had no idea Brad was facing this predicament, but she was wholly excited by the prospect. Rebecca wanted to see Brad naked, without being under the influence of anything, just to see if she still found his penis as amazing as she'd remembered. Still, she tried to play sympathetic and looked away. 'I wonder if he'll get hard,' she thought.

Instead of allowing the two to sit, the guard pushed them towards the back end of the office, near a bathroom and another exit, but one Brad knew would be locked. He had no inclination of trying to escape, anyway. Not yet, anyway. Ten minutes later, Dana Bow and Erica Bright stepped in, followed by the security officer, still armed, but holstered. His hands were busy fondling the two women, but he let go of Dana, the Chief Security Officer, as she marched up to Brad. She was maybe a c-cup and very attractive for her age. Her tits looked like they milked several children. "Tell us what you know about blasherberries," she demanded. "Do you have them in your world?"

Brad had expected this issue to arise, but not so soon. "No."

"Have you taken any with you?" The guard began working Governor Bright's breasts with both hands (and it still wasn't enough), while Dana continued to engage with Brad.

"No."

"What about this Jake Turner?"

"What about him?"

"Did he take any blasherberries with him? More importantly, blasherberry seeds?"

"No," Brad insisted, but then paused, realizing he wasn't being completely honest. "Well, uh... I don't think so. I didn't see any on him."

Dana snapped to Erica. "I'm telling you, Erica. We must act now."

The governor addressed Brad. "Mr. Johnson, we found you with the use of our scanners." Brad knew this civilization was advanced. Now he was getting an inclination of how much. "We unfortunately did not see you leaving with this 'Jake Turner'. Is what you say true? Did Jake Turner go to your dimension?"

"Yes, ma'am," said Brad, nodding, choosing not to share information that Jake was part of the rebellion.

"He is a black man? Older?"

"That's right."

The governor stepped closer, staring at Brad's hands. It took a moment for him to realize she was insisting he work her body while she talk to him. He, of course, complied, knowing he would pop an erection while doing it. Brad was fine with being a little embarrassed, so long as they were getting out of trouble. Rebecca, still free of blasherberries, was now getting her tits abused by an overweight security guard. Once again, the guard knew how to massage a woman's flesh, but Rebecca felt like meat, not very sexy at all. She knew she would if she were under the influence of blasherberries, and yearned for it.

The governor took a moment, allowing Brad to massage her flesh, before addressing him and the others in the room. "Mr. Johnson, your planet could be in grave danger."

"What do you mean?"

"Blasherberries are a curse," said the governor. "When they were introduced into our ecosystem, they spread so fast, every woman was affected within a matter of months. When we attempted to rid ourselves of the fruit, we discovered the effects of withdrawal, and the very high risk of death that comes with it. In fact, that's specifically why it was made. To eradicate the world of women."

"Made?"

"Blasherberry is genetically engineered fruit, designed by radical anti-feminists," said the governor, moving in closer to Brad, so it was easier for him to fondle her. "They intended to get the world addicted to the fruit, then use a pesticide that would permanently poison the soil, making it impossible for blasherberries to grow. Total eradication of the plant. And billions dead, due to the withdrawal from it. It would decimate the planet, and end life as we know it. To protect ourselves, everything about blasherberries, from their history, to where they are farmed, is now kept secret. This is so that it may be supplied and protected effectively."

Brad whispered, "And society eventually forgets what life was like before blasherberries. It's just a normal way of life."

"Exactly. But do you understand why we have to do this?"

12