Alternate Dimensions Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If what you say is true." Brad was wrapped up listening to Erica, trying to make sense of it all. He also had a rock hard boner from groping her throughout the conversation. He thought her breasts were perfect.

"It's true, alright," said Dana, interrupting, holding up a tablet type device. It was displaying a digital mugshot of Jake. She could tell from Brad's reaction that he recognized the man. "And unfortunately, you just invited one of the leaders of this radical movement to your dimension. We have to stop him."

"Wait. What?"

***

"There's little time to explain," shouted Dana, as she rounded up the guards and conferred with the governor. She snapped back to us. "Can we get back to your dimension now?"

"I need to charge the dimension hopper," insisted Brad.

Dana waved at one of the guards. "Get Becka. Tell her to bring her batteries and kit." Dana addressed Brad and Rebecca. "We'll get your transportation device working soon. Everything you just told us completely changes how we intended to deal with you."

"What do you mean?" asked Rebecca.

"We have no time to formally interview you. To discover who you are. We're going on faith you aren't lying, and that this isn't some... trap. But if you unleashed Jake Turner into your world, we may already be too late."

"You think he's going to plant blasherberries there?"

"If he has, it hasn't had time to seed or infect anyone yet. But timing is critical and we must discover where he may have planted any seeds, and apply pesticide immediately. It only takes a few days before they fruit, and their pollen spreads fast and wide."

"So we go back and stop him?" asked Brad.

"I'm going with you," said Dana. "So are some of our men. I assume your device can handle the load?"

"It doesn't matter how many, so long as we all are touching."

"I'm going, too," said the governor.

Dana was waving her down. "Erica, no. We need you here... in case..." she leaned to Rebecca and Brad "... these two might be lying. We need someone here."

"Wendy and Tammy can handle things here," huffed Erica. "I'm coming. We've been after Jake Turner for three decades. I want to be there when we get him."

Brad whispered to Rebecca. "I guess Jake didn't sell us out. It's much, much worse." Now that the truth of things had been sorted out, Brad felt terrible that he and Rebecca may have unleashed a madman in their own universe. While there had been a conspiracy about the secret of blasherberries, the good guys were the ones who held that secret, after all.

"Do you think Jake is really planting blasherberries in our world?" asked Rebecca. It wasn't fear or dread in her voice, rather a glint of hope.

Dana spoke to one of the male security members. "Bring twenty pounds of rations. We can't risk not having blasherberry over there."

"Why?" asked Rebecca.

"As I said before, we're addicted, young lady. Without blasherberry, we have siezures, even die, but not before getting insatiably horny. Unfortunately, it's is in our blood now. It is why we have laws protecting us here. Ensuring we have access to the fruit, and ensuring our needs are met." She glanced to the guard who was currently groping her up and down.

Rebecca was actually kind of jealous of Dana. While she had been explaining the situation, the guard never took his hands off her, and Dana obviously loved it. Rebecca wished she could be like that. She knew, if blasherberries were consumed, it would feel amazing. The other guard, who had been rubbing on Rebecca, was skilled, but it still felt awkward without the amazing fruit. "Can I have some?" she finally asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Blasherberry. I haven't had any yet."

It was like a light went off with Dana. She snapped at the guard. "Stop touching her! Hey, I am so sorry. We're so used to behaving this way..."

"Yeah, why is it you demand to be groped?" asked Brad. He had to know.

"It's the unfortunate effects of the blasherberries, Brad. The longer a woman goes without being touched, the hornier and more agitated she becomes."

"Seems strange," muttered Brad. "Shouldn't it be the groping that gets you horny?"

"It can, Mr. Johnson," sighed the governor. "But it isn't uncontrollable. It becomes that way, if we go a day or more without being touched. You'd understand it better if you stayed for a while."

"I'd like that."

"Help us catch Jake Turner and perhaps we can arrange it."

Rebecca couldn't take it any longer. "Ma'am! Could I please get some blasherberries NOW? I haven't been offered once since we arrived."

The governor curled her brow, speaking to Brad. "How often has your friend been exposed to blasherberries?"

"Several days, I guess."

"She isn't past the point of no-return, so it's not too late to ween her off slowly." She snapped her fingers at one of the men, who quickly brought some blasherberry mints over. Rebecca devoured four of them before Brad had a chance to react. "Does she really need that?" he asked.

"Give her just enough to satisfy her. Give her less, each time she demands it." Erica instructed Brad how to cope with Rebecca while the guard handed over a bag of the mints to Brad. "It will take several weeks to ween her off completely. Just make sure she always has a little less than the last time she took it, each day that passes. Drop about ten percent every day."

A soothing sensation washed over Rebecca. Almost instantly, she was comfortable in her nudity. She yearned to be groped now and wished the guard hadn't been instructed to stop. She pushed toward her friend, who held her back. "Slow down, Rebecca," said Brad. "We must stay focused on this mission."

Rebecca still pressed forward, lifting Brad's hands to her tits, making him work them. She looked around to the others in the room now. "Let me get this straight, Brad. The idea is, we - all of us - will jump back to our universe, track down Jake, and thwart whatever plan he had in store. But if he planted blasherberries, he won't give up the location, you know that, right?"

"That's a good point."

"I have a better one to make. How do you plan on getting all of us..." Rebecca motioned at the naked women in the room, including herself, "to navigate in our world?" Then she motioned to what he was doing, rubbing on her tits.

Brad turned to the others. "Can you wear clothing and go without being touched for a period of time?"

The governor huffed. "It won't be comfortable, but we can try."

"Rebecca's right. You have to fit into our world, Governor. Running around naked, expecting to be groped all the time, isn't going to work over there. You need to behave like we do."

Rebecca was just now beginning to enjoy the effects of the blasherberries. It sucked she was going to have to stop again.

It took a few hours to charge the hopping device, but eventually six people were circled around it, including Erica, Dana, Brad, Rebecca and two guards. Erica took a moment to brief everyone one last time. "When we're not in the public eye, it's up to you men to keep us together." Erica was nodding at herself and the other girls in the group. "We'll need to be fondled extensively, whenever possible, since we may be exposed to long stretches without it." One of the guards was working Erica's tits and ass right now, as she spoke. Brad wished he'd have had the courage to do that, before the guard had stepped up. Remembering his friend was now under the influence of blasherberries, he turned to her, whispering. "Would you like me to squeeze your tits before we leave?"

Rebecca didn't need to be asked twice and grabbed Brad's hands, firmly thrusting them to her breasts. "Please do. I need it!" Brad pulled on her nipples a few times, which was more forward than his usual comfort zone. Finally, they made the jump.

Brad expected the group would all be zapped back into his living room, as usual. What Brad hadn't expected was for Jake Turner to be so easily discovered upon their return. The moment the group popped into place, Brad, Rebecca and one of the guards all tripped over the man, who was currently passed out on the floor. Four empty wine bottles were found on the kitchen table. Apparently, Jake had been eager to sample the non-blasherberry flavored wines.

It took almost ten minutes to wake the drunken foreigner. In that time, Rebecca and the two girls stood back, being fondled by Brad and one of the guards, while the other guard slapped Jake in the face to wake him up. Currently, Brad was groping Dana's tits. He pondered touching her pussy, but was still a bit shy with strangers. She seemed satisfied well enough with his current work, as most of her attention was on Jake, who was slowly beginning to rise into consciousness.

Dana jumped at him, "Alright, asshole. We know what you did. Tell us where you planted the blasherberry seeds!"

Jake started giggling, slobbering over himself in the process. "Not a chance. Never gonna happen." He managed to open his eyes and spotted Brad and Rebecca. "Hey, you two. What the hell happened? You brought these assholes back with you?"

Brad stepped forward. "Is it true? Did you come over here just to plant blasherberry seeds."

"You don't understand," said Jake, slurring his words, very intoxicated. "But when our prophecy finally comes true, you will. When I met you, it confirmed I had a higher purpose. Not to just do it in my world, but the next. Don't you see? Fate bound us together!"

"You're crazy," said Rebecca, pushing past the guard who had been fingering her. It felt pretty good and almost made her cum, in fact. "Look at me, Jake. I thought you were my friend."

Jake glanced to Rebecca, but looked away when she made eye contact. She stepped even closer. "Why would you want to kill me, Jake?"

"It's not you," he scoffed. "I mean, it is, but it's your gender... you don't understand."

"No, it's YOU who doesn't understand." Rebecca was genuinely angry, and Dana and the others let her take the room. Everyone could see Jake didn't want to hear it. Not from a woman. "I don't know about where you're from, but in my world, it matters. I trusted you, Jake. You abused that trust and for what? For some stupid conspiracy? Don't you see? It's your own actions that have forced the women in your world to take on a more powerful role. You've done more damage to your own mission, than leaving it alone. But the point is, you have no right. No right to push some stupid, fucking religious nonsense, because what if I don't want to have any part of it?! Would you think it's okay for me to -"

Jake turned to Brad, yelling, "I will tell you where I planted the blasherberry, if you will just shut her up!"

A few hours later, Jake had been teleported back to his dimension with the guards, leaving Brad and the three others wrapping things up. In theory, Brad would have believed groping three, beautiful naked women simultaneously would have been a lifetime high... but now, he found it more laborious, than pleasing. Fortunately, he had just turned his attention to Governor Bright again. He loved playing with her oversized tits.

The dimension hopper was charging again for one last jump, while Dana and Erica once again debriefed Rebecca on the safest way to detox from the blasherberry. "You're very fortunate, Rebecca," said Erica, with her boobs being squeezed together. "You can ween off safely, if you follow our instructions. And though this does feel good," - she waved to Brad's actions, as he had been twisting and pulling on her nipples - "... if your planet were to be infiltrated with blasherberry, you would become a slave to it, like us. Trust us, you are better off."

"Of course," said Rebecca, nodding her head. She was thinking how much she was going to enjoy being the only girl in the room once Erica and Dana went home. She looked forward to getting all the attention. Regardless, she intended to follow their instructions and over time, ween off the need of blasherberry. But not quite yet...

Rebecca asked, "We have that extra blasherberry the guards brought, right? If Brad consumed any of it, would he become addicted to it?"

"No," said Dana. "Brad would enjoy the flavor of blasherberry, but it doesn't affect men like it does women."

"Yet it makes their sperm taste delicious," said Rebecca.

Dana and Erica looked to each other, then back to the traveler. "Yes, that is true. We hadn't realized you experienced that."

Rebecca blushed, but was quick-thinking. "I was just wondering... if Brad consumed some of it now, how long before it affects.. well, you know... how it tastes?"

Erica laughed, Dana joining behind. "And what a way to cap off this adventure, right?" said Erica. "You know what? Why not? Brad, what do ya say?"

Rebecca was thrilled. With these two giving it a pass, allowing Brad to consume blasherberry, Rebecca would get more of that delicious substance in her, too, by proxy! It was her opinion, nothing in the world tasted better than blasherberry-influenced semen. She also looked forward to having her friend rub and fondle her, afterwards.

"Rebecca, are you sure about this?" asked Brad. Honestly, Brad hoped Rebecca would want to have sex with him. He looked forward to growing their relationship, assuming she was interested. But he also knew he shouldn't pass on such a rare opportunity and looked to the three women. "I'll gladly eat the blasherberry, if you like."

"I'm so glad to share this experience with you," said Governor Bright, as she went down on Brad, who had just finished a blasherberry danish, washing it down with blasherberry tea. Erica was talking to Rebecca, who was helping lick Brad's shaft. Dana was playing with herself behind them.

"I wish I had enough for all of you," said Brad, referring to his semen. He knew they would all be greedy for it.

"Don't worry, we can share," said Rebecca. "Besides, I know from experience, you can go twice if you have to."

"Hey, that took a while last time."

Rebecca smiled, gripping firmly on Brad's thick shaft. "And I look forward to it taking longer this time."

An hour or so later, Rebecca was sad to see Governor Bright and her security officer leave. Even sadder about losing access to blasherberries. Still, Rebecca managed to hide a few seeds away, a handful she found on Jake before sending him back home. Of course, Rebecca swore to herself, she would only grow a limited amount and only use it on rare occasions with special boyfriends. In this case, she hoped that might be Brad. Certainly, he would be okay with her growing blasherberries, right?

"You good?" asked Brad, seeing his friend lost in thought.

"Oh, yeah. I am. Just thinking."

"About what?"

"Oh, I dunno. I might change my major to horticulture..."

12