All Comments on 'Alternate Dimensions Pt. 06'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Thank you for coming back and finishing this story! And the fool girl kept some seeds... dun-dun-DUNnnn...

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 3 years ago

Hate to see this come to an end. It'd be fun to play off the idea that there are differences between the dimensions that nobody can predict.

Rebecca started out with the intention of planting the seeds, but finds out that one of the changes between dimensions is a fungus in the soil that kills the seedlings deader than dead, a type of root rot that hits hard and fast, wiping out her only stock. That disaster motivates her to look at isolating the active compound in the plant so it can be manufactured in huge quantities, its effect strengthened but more controlled than just some plant growing wild.

Unfortunately, she didn't plan on there being so many little differences between dimensions. At first, she thinks it's worked in part because ... while she isn't feeling like being naked or groped, she sucked off Brad and he tasted even more amazing than she remembered, it was almost a religious experience!

Days later, she still doesn't feel like being naked and groped, but she finds herself itching for another go at Brad.

The compound worked, but those pesky little changes between dimensions rear their ugly heads again. How could Rebecca have predicted it? How could she have imagined something so trivial would have such a huge difference? And it's not like she can do anything about it because Brad commanded her to stop messing around with the stuff... and she can't seem to find it in herself to disobey Brad for some reason.

Somehow she'd become enslaved to Brad, but she can't figure out how. She'd only taken one dose of the compound to see what it felt like and the only difference she could note was how Brad tasted so divine. So why was she being so obedient to him? Why was she aching to suck him off again? Why could she not imagine doing something that would displease him?

If only she'd thought about the fluoride in the water......

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 3 years ago

I read all the previous chapters. When I finished chapter 5 I wondered when the story would be continued. I am so glad the story is complete. Of course, it would be nice to have more episodes. I hate to see favorite characters disappear.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 3 years ago

Good chapter. Of course Rebecca kept a few seeds. Hope there's another chapter or two to follow up with her adventures growing the Blasherberry seeds on earth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This a poor place to end. There is a lot more I want to hread about this situation.

jedforlove2@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love for this to be continued tbh. Need Brad to get more action with Rebecca!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm kind of glad a conclusion was finally written to this story, which I had given up for lost but never forgotten, but now that I've read it, I'm kind of disappointed at how abruptly and crudely everything was concluded. So much wasted potential. Decent-ish idea I guess.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting idea, but barely erotic. More chapter could have built the sex part

TheImmortalCock69TheImmortalCock6923 days ago

Dude wtf. You start in on him getting a double blowy from two chicks with massive tits and a chick masturbating in the background and there’s no cumshot ending. I loved this but damn dude. Talk about getting blue balls!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES