All Comments on 'Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 01'

by nycperv

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sirhugssirhugsabout 3 years ago
Dwindling to once or twice a week...

...to me hardly sets up the neediness that seems to justify the incest. But otherwise a well written clever sexy little piece that I have a "5".

Sidewinder2k2Sidewinder2k2about 3 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best I've read in a long time!

Well written, with a fantastic twist of it being Jenna instead of her mom!

Please continue this story, because there is great potential here!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Good story. Well written and believable. I usually like build up and tension before the family members cross the line, but your setup made perfect sense. On to Chapter 2!

booty77loverbooty77loverabout 3 years ago

OMG you made me nut 100% HOT

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

***That was an interesting tidbit of an oral story. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

gr8 start 100% HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But blowjob is too automatic. Lacks details. Simply stating a sex act happened doesn't make it erotic.

Three stars.

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

To the Anonymous critic below, put your name ir something other than “Anonymous”. Getting BJ from an eighteen year old is just that , a BJ. She has no fucking experience.

nycperv, short sweet and to the point with the reader knowing there’s more to cum. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernycperv@nycperv
I write more than I publish, but am always looking for editors so please reach out if interested in helping out. Love to hear from fans, so I encourage you to comment or send feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES