Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaahhaaahhhhh!" I squirmed closer to her, still burying myself in her chest as I yearned for some sort of release, the pleasure was too much.

"Come on, baby." Barbara held my head as my body convulsed beneath her. "It's okay. You can do it."

"Aaahh! Haahh! Aahaah!"

I was practically yelping. My shouts got louder and louder as my body reacted to the incredible rush.

"Go ahead, baby." Barbara continued to encourage me. "Let it out."

"Ohhhoooh!! Fuhhhuhhh!!"

My body straightened out as I began to cum. Hard. Shot after shot began to fill the device as my body tensed and my hips lifted upwards off the bed while I creamed out in pleasure.

Barbara was elated, watching my body react as the massive just kept pumping my cock. "Good boy!" She didn't her best to calm me down as I gasped for air, and my hands flailed while looking for something to grab.

They eventually found a pillow, which I promptly squeezed over my face while I screamed out through the rest of my climax.

"Here." Barbara pushed the button again, I felt the machine pause for a second before continuing with a slightly looser, slower group.

"Aaahhhh!" My body crashed back to the bed as I threw the pillow away, still trying to catch my breath while still dealing with the aftermath of an orgasm and the machine still pumping my cock.

Barbara was absolutely beaming. She really loved watching me squirm. Her smile was glued from ear to ear. "How was that?"

I chuckled between pants. "Turn it off."

Barbara looked at the remote and waited for a second before hitting the power button.

"Hoooo!" I exclaimed in relief. "Holy shit."

Barbara sat up to remove the device. "Did you like that?"

"Holy shit that thing's good."

Barbara smiled a little wider as she pulled the thing off me. "Look at all that cum!"

She held up the vial that the device filled, showing me the massive load that it had coaxed out of me.

I smiled back at her. "That's not all."

I gesture down to my cock, which had leaked an extra little glob of cum after Barbara removed the device.

"Ohh!" Barbara quickly leaned down to take me in her mouth, slurping up the extra cum and anything else she could get.

"Oh yeah!" I held her head as she did. "Good girl."

"Mmm!" Barbara slurped me and spat me out. "No mess." She added.

I nodded as I admired my beautiful wife. There was nothing sexier to me than her completely naked and sucking my cock, even if just for a moment.

"I forgot how good your cum tastes." She added. "Do you mind if I...?" She held up the vial.

"Please." I welcomed it.

Barbara removed that piece and held up the shot of my cum, she gave me a mock 'cheers' before throwing it back and drinking down the fresh load. "Mm!" She moaned in satisfaction before turning to me and sticking out her tongue, showing me she swallowed it all like a good girl.

I nodded before closing my eyes to relax. I felt Barbara get up, I assume to clean up before bed while I basked in orgasmic bliss.

A few minutes later I heard her close the bedroom door, still naked as she walked around the room and put everything away.

"Fuck I'm horny." She told me as she climbed back into bed.

"Mhm." I barely replied, already practically asleep after the powerful climax.

"I don't suppose you have anything left?"

I shook my head. "Morning."

Barbara snuggled into me with a huff, resting her head on my chest and gently massaging my balls as I fell back to sleep. "Fine, morning."

12