Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 13

Story Info
Jenna's feeling submissive, new arrangement is working.
5.1k words
4.75
35.9k
52

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

Another big thanks to ResJack and LAHomeDog for helping with this chapter!

-----------

It was somewhat exciting knowing that my wife was openly looking for another woman for us to fool around with.

It was also somewhat frustrating knowing who the perfect answer was, but I needed it to be Barbara's idea considering since it was her daughter.

Barbara seemed excited by the idea too, and would come up to me randomly with little thoughts or questions. Like today while eating breakfast before she left.

"I was thinking a blonde, or maybe a redhead? You know, since I have dark hair."

"I like dark hair."

"Hmm." Barbara thought for a moment. "What is your type?"

"You're my type."

"Oh come on, be serious."

"I am serious. You're perfect."

Barbara smirked. "Thanks, honey, but I'm one of a kind."

I smiled. "You've got that right."

"I'll be home around five today." Barbara leaned in to kiss me goodbye. "Be ready for me?"

"Of course." I kissed my wife goodbye and went back to finishing my breakfast.

Being ready for Barbara was easy; all I had to do was strip down and be waiting for her in bed.

It had been a couple weeks since we started having daily appointments with the blowjob machine strapped to my cock, milking me dry while my beautiful wife cheered me on. The goal was to not only help satisfy my insatiable sexual appetite, but to arouse her enough that she'd be ready for the real thing later.

So far, it was working out great, I'd say about three times a week I would not only have an incredible orgasm from the machine, but then make love to my wife before bed. Usually finishing with a load in her pussy or her mouth before we fell asleep.

The nights now belonged to Barbara, but her daughter still owned the mornings and most of the rest of the day. As I finished my breakfast, I checked the clock. I had to hurry to make sure I could get a good blowjob from Jenna before work.

Not that it really mattered, if I didn't wake her up for one now, she'd be happy to crawl under my desk and blow me all morning if I asked, there was nothing Jenna liked more than having my cock in her mouth.

I took my vitamins and headed towards her bedroom, figuring I might have to wake her up by putting my cock in her mouth, but I was surprised to see Jenna wasn't only awake, but waiting for me.

"Morning, daddy."

There she was; my beautiful stepdaughter. She was on her knees, completely naked, with light makeup on and her hair in pigtails. Her eyes were wide and her mouth hung open, it was clear she had this all planned out.

"Good morning, gorgeous."

My hand was already pulling down my fly as I walked in, it was almost transactional how all I had to do was present my stepdaughter with my cock and it would instantaneously be sucked.

"I've been waiting for you, daddy." Jenna used her sweetest, most innocent voice.

"Have you been a good girl?"

She shook her head. "I've been playing with my pussy all morning." She pouted. "I can't help it when I think about having your big cock in my mouth."

My cock was already hard in my hand, I presented it to her like it was her special treat. She looked up at me with a big smile before opening her mouth to guide me in.

"Mmmmm." I moaned as it slid up her tongue, my cock twitched at the sensation, bouncing against the roof of her mouth. Jenna closed her lips around it, taking it in and sucking lightly while I pushed through to poke her throat.

"Good girl." I cooed as Jenna took control, her hands made their way up my legs to squeeze my ass as she lightly bobbed her head. "I like your pigtails." I complimented, admiring my stepdaughter's look.

Jenna continued her slow bobbing and light sucking briefly before she eventually pulled off to respond.

"Thank you, daddy." She smiled as she stroked my wet cock. "But they're not pigtails."

I was surprised. "Oh no?"

Jenna shook her head while continuing to jerk my cock. "They're handlebars."

My cock twitched powerfully in Jenna's hand. She smiled again, this time with a twinkle in her eye as she leaned forward to take me back in her mouth.

"Mmmmm." I closed my eyes as I let out a low moan. Jenna never ceased to amaze me. Her insatiable desire to suck my cock and do everything she could to fulfill my sexual fantasies was unbelievably arousing. I truly felt like the luckiest man in the world.

I let her do her thing for a few minutes, worshipping my cock, running her tongue over every inch of it multiple times, with special focus on my glans and frenulum as she happily hummed to herself.

"Good girl." I cooed.

Eventually I reached down, taking hold of her 'handlebars' as I began lightly thrusting in and out of my stepdaughter's mouth.

Jenna opened her beautiful brown eyes, looking up at me while I gently fucked her mouth. I didn't go too rough, but made sure she was taking my entire length.

"There you go, baby." I told her as I slid my cock back and forth on her tongue. "Take that big dick."

Jenna continued looking up at me, eyes wide and fully submissive to my every desire, as if she were grateful just for the opportunity to pleasure me this morning.

I could hear myself breathing more deeply as I had my way with my stepdaughter's mouth. Jenna's 'handlebars' were a perfect addition to our morning routine, my insatiable little cocksucker never let things get boring.

"Getting close, baby." I grunted out after a minute or two of fucking her mouth. Her hands caressed the sides of my legs, I was in full control as the sound of my cock sliding faster and faster into her throat got louder and louder.

Jenna tried to give me some sort of encouraging response, but it was impossible to make out what she was saying. It didn't matter, I knew what she meant. My pleasure was her priority, and anything I asked of her would be granted.

I closed my eyes, allowing the pleasure to sweep over my body as I kept my pace sliding my cock in and out, in and out.

"Good girl." I muttered. "Such a good girl."

I opened my eyes, I knew I was close, but I hadn't taken enough time to appreciate Jenna's breasts. They seemed to be growing in front of my eyes. They bounced and jiggled delightfully as I thrusted my hard cock into her mouth with my balls bouncing on her young chin.

"I want to cum on your tits, baby." I looked down at my stepdaughter. "Pull me out and stroke me onto your chest as soon as I let go, okay?"

Jenna did her best to respond, I couldn't make out the words, but I knew she understood.

"Good girl." I told her as I gave her a few more hard thrusts. "Ready?"

Yet again she tried to respond, but it was completely muffled. Still, her eyes said yes and I was right on the brink. I released her pigtails and let her take over.

My cock stuck forward, throbbing red and absolutely drenched in her spit. Jenna immediately shot her hands up, one to cradle my balls and the other to stroke my cock as she snuck a few more bobs before pulling out with a deep breath.

Her grip kept just the right amount of pressure, she had learned her stuff, as she stroked fast, her hands twisting up and down my slick cock while she sat up straight, sticking her chest out while aiming my cock directly at it.

She broke eye contact only to look down, sneak a glance at my cock as it throbbed in her hand and she caught her breath. She gave it a slight smile before looking back up at me, as beautiful as ever even after her morning face fucking.

"I love you, daddy."

As soon as the words left her lips, I lost all control. My entire body convulsed as a massive rope of cum sprayed out of me and landed directly on my stepdaughter's beautiful chest.

Jenna's face lit up, her smile grew wider as she watched me lose control while continuing to relentlessly jerk off my cock.

I screamed out in pleasure, gasping for control as another large rope exploded out of me and splattered onto her jiggling breasts.

"Ohhhhhh yyyyyyyeeeeeaaaaaahhh!" Jenna moaned as she switched her gaze back down to my cock, watching as shot after shot painted her perky young breasts with a generous load.

My knees buckled, but I somehow managed to stay up as Jenna emptied my balls. She gradually slowed her hand until I finally finished spewing, then she leaned forward to slurp my tip into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" She hummed, a wicked twinkle in her eyes since she knew how sensitive my cock was.

I brought my hand to caress her hair, I was completely out of breath, but stayed strong as Jenna did her best to make me lose control.

Finally my tip popped out of her mouth. She gave it another little kiss before looking up at me again. "Thank you, daddy." She whispered.

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you."

Jenna was a mess, she was absolutely drenched in my cum, and I watched as the rivulets of jizz slowly traveled down her tits. I could tell she loved the feeling of my cum on her skin and was in no hurry to clean herself off.

"Any special requests for lunch today?" She asked cheerfully, reaching out so I could help her get up.

"Just the usual." I answered.

"A sandwich and a blowjob." She smiled. "You got it."

I smiled back at her as she stood right in front of me and looked into my eyes, it was clear she was hoping for a kiss.

My cock was still out. I turned away, bringing a hand down to put it away and giving it a few jerks to make sure I was properly emptied.

"Can I ask you something, daddy?"

"Of course, sweetheart... Aren't you forgetting something though?" I motioned down to my cock, which suddenly had a little glob of cum hanging off the tip.

Jenna smiled, and bent down to slurp me back into her mouth. I closed my eyes as I dealt with one last rush of pleasure.

Jenna stood up, giving her mouth a dramatic wipe. "I've decided I want you to be my first." She added casually.

My eyes nearly popped out of my skull.

"I love you, daddy, and I know you love me." She continued. "I've been saving myself, but I've decided it's what I want."

"I... Ummm..."

"You'll still get your blowjobs, don't ever worry about that, this would just be on top of those."

"Jenna, I... Your mother."

She pouted. "I know, but maybe if she comes around at all?"

"I don't..."

"You don't have to do it now." She cut me off. "Just think about it. I know it's what I want, you just let me know if you want it too."

"Okay." My mind was racing, it seemed risky to turn down a request from Jenna right now, she could ruin my life in an instant. "Let me think about it."

She lit up. "Thank you, daddy!" Jenna went to hug me, but quickly stopped herself when she remembered she was still covered in my cum. "I love you."

"Love you too, sweetheart. Now I have to get to work."

Jenna looked at the clock while I turned to leave her room. I was surprised to see she followed me, still completely naked, my cum wet on her tits.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"The kitchen. I'm starving. Since someone didn't feed me my usual breakfast." She teased.

"You're not going to clean yourself up first?"

Jenna shrugged. "I like having your cum on me," and she reached down with her right hand swiping a stream of cum up with her fingers and brought them into her mouth, licking them clean and swallowing.

"Yum," she smiled.

I nodded as I turned to walk into my office while Jenna continued towards the kitchen.

"Hey, Jenna."

She turned.

"Let's do lunch early today."

She smiled. "Yes, sir."

----

It was a hell of a day. I'd be lying if I said that the idea of taking my stepdaughter's virginity wasn't ruling my mind.

After our morning blowjob, Jenna didn't waste any time bringing me my lunch and immediately crawling under my desk to fellate me again. It wasn't even noon when she started, but it was just before 1pm that I finally deposited my second load of the day, this time directly into her mouth.

Then, Jenna informed me she had picked up a work shift that night, so I gave her a ride to the restaurant in the late afternoon that she thanked me for by continuing our tradition of her sucking my cock while I drove, and refusing to get out of the car until I fed her another helping of fresh cum.

When I got home, there was still another hour or so of work to be done before I expected Barbara home, I knew she'd be anxious to use the machine, in hopes that it would arouse her enough for a proper fucking before bed.

Barbara though, she came in hot. She was very excited, and couldn't wait to tell me her terrific news.

"I found her!"

I was still in my office, finishing up some work while my wife greeted me at the door. She looked as beautiful as always, in a light blue blouse and skin tight jeans, both hugging her curves as she beamed with excitement.

I gave her my full attention and met her smile.

"Found who?"

"Look!" She had her phone in her hand as she walked towards me and stuck it out, showing me a picture of a beautiful blonde girl who looked a few years older than Jenna.

"She's cute. Who's this?"

"Isn't she?" Barbara pulled her phone back and swiped to another picture. "New intern at work, I thought you'd like her."

"Like her for what?" I played dumb.

Barbara tsked. "You know." She held her phone out again. "Swipe through, there's a bunch."

I took the phone and swiped through the pictures. She was a beautiful girl, blonde with blue eyes and a thin frame. Hardly any curves though.

"Hmmm."

Barbara could sense my lack of excitement.

"You don't like?"

"I mean..." I paused, wanting to choose my words wisely. "She's very pretty, and if she's what you want, I'm all for it, but she's not really my type. Where are her curves? She has no tits or ass." I handed back the phone to a suddenly disappointed Barbara.

"What is your type?"

"You are."

She rolled her eyes at my answer. "Come on. You have to give me more than that."

I stood up and walked around the desk to my wife, taking her in my arms and giving her a kiss as she looked up at me with her loving eyes, still awaiting my answer.

"Dark hair, beautiful brown eyes, curves." I listed off descriptions that fit both my wife and stepdaughter.

She did her best not to smile, but couldn't help it. "Younger." She added.

I smirked. "If you insist."

"Ha ha." She mocked. "Are you almost done?"

I nodded before pulling her in for one more kiss.

"Well then." She replied as I felt her hand circling around to my crotch. "What are you waiting for?"

Barbara quickly found my already hardening cock and began rubbing it through my pants. I had put on a fresh pair and taken a quick shower after dropping Jenna off at work.

"Mmmmm." I let out a moan at my wife's touch. "You're in a good mood, sure we need the machine?"

She nodded. "Oh yeah." Barbara continued stroking as she leaned in, giving my earlobe a quick suckle before whispering in my ear. "I want you to beg me for it."

My cock pulsed, but before she could torture me any further I made a sudden movement and swept my wife into my arms. Carrying her slender body as if we were newlyweds, and immediately making our way to the bedroom.

Barbara yelped out in surprise, smiling wide as she wrapped her arms around my neck. My cock stayed hard as I brought her to the bedroom and laid her down with a kiss.

"Come here." Barbara pointed to the ground next to her on the bed.

I knew what she was getting at, I jutted my crotch forward and did as requested, my wife adoringly looked up at me.

"My big, strong husband." She smirked. "So picky about who sucks your cock."

I smiled back.

"Take it out." She ordered.

I happily obeyed, presenting her with my full hardness.

"Such a big cock." She reached up to take it in her hand. "How could you expect just one woman to satisfy it?"

My cock pulsed powerfully as she lightly stroked it.

"You need to help me, baby." She lifted her head just enough to plant a kiss on the underside of my tip. "Help me find someone to suck this big cock of yours." She kissed it again, this time with a tiny bit of tongue. "Please." Barbara pouted before opening up to take me in her mouth.

I let out a long moan as I watched my wife. She looked like she was squirming on her back, her big tits sticking straight up as she fed herself my cock. She gave a few bobs before twirling her tongue around my tip, driving me absolutely wild.

"Lay down." She instructed. "Take off your clothes."

I immediately stripped, Barbara moved to her side of the bed, reaching for the night stand to pull out the lube and the machine. As soon as I laid down, her hand was on me, lubing up my cock in preparation for the machine.

"Mmmm." I moaned again. "You going to take off your clothes too?"

"If you're good." Barbara smirked. "You'll have to help me first."

I nodded. "Help you how?"

Barbara continued lubing me up. "Well, we're going to play a little game tonight."

"A game?"

She nodded. "The point of the game is for me to get answers, and your goal is to not cum until I tell you to."

I nodded as Barbara reached for the machine and slowly began strapping me in.

"And if you win, you get the ultimate prize."

"What's that?"

Barbara smirked. "The girls." She stuck her chest out as she finished strapping me in. "I'll let you fuck my tits every night for a week."

My cock pulsed.

"The important thing though, is that I get answers." She picked up the remote.

"Answers to wha-?!"

Before I could finish, Barbara flipped on the machine, sending a jolt of pleasure throughout my body as my hips jutted upwards to deal with the rush.

Barbara loved it. She smiled from ear to ear as she held the remote and watched the machine go to work on my cock.

"Well..." she continued as I reacted strongly to the new sensations. "... we're starting on the second setting today, and depending on how you answer my questions, that will determine which way it goes."

I grasped onto a clump of blankets, my body struggling to adjust to the pleasure.

"Understood?"

I did my best to nod.

"Good, because it seems like I'm the only one who wants my husband to get his dick sucked by another woman, and that just doesn't make sense to me. So let's start there: do you want me to find someone to suck your cock?"

"Mhmm!" My voice was strained. I was acclimating, but slowly.

"Good." Barbara smiled. "Do you have someone in mind?"

"No." I barely grunted out.

The machine paused briefly. She changed the setting, but I wasn't sure which way until I felt it.

"Holy sh-!" My hips thrusted towards the ceiling. She turned it up, the machine was relentlessly milking my cock, I could feel myself sweating as the pleasure swept through me, it was too much too fast.

"I can tell that you're lying." Barbara scolded. "So let me ask you this, do I know her?"

"Mmmmmhnmmmm!"

The machine paused again. This time, it slowed down. A lot. All the way to the first setting.

"Good!" Barbara smiled. "See, we're making progress."

I closed my eyes, nodding as I composed myself, but my cock already felt on edge.

"Is she pretty?"

"Mhm!"

"Prettier than me?"

I shook my head. That was a trap.

"Are her boobs as big as mine?"

I shook my head again, causing her lips to curl up into a slight smile. "Good."

The machine continued buzzing, working my cock hard as my breath stayed heavy. The pleasure was intense, but much more manageable, especially after starting with the higher settings.

"Honey! Hey, honey, look at me."

I opened my eyes and turned them towards my wife, who I now saw was unbuttoning her blouse.

"Because while I don't mind finding someone to suck you, 'the girls' would definitely get jealous if you found someone as busty as me."

I nodded. "Never."

Barbara undid another button, showing off her ample cleavage as she watched me adjust to the power of the machine.

nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers
12