Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." She sat up slightly. "Shall we continue?"

I nodded.

"So, is she as you described? Dark hair, brown eyes?"

I nodded.

"So she looks like me?"

I nodded again.

"And you think she'd be willing to join us?"

I hesitated. I wasn't sure how I wanted to answer this one.

"You don't know?"

I nodded.

"Okay." She reached for her blouse again and undid another button, revealing a sexy periwinkle bra that I instantly recognized and her boobs always looked extra fantastic in.

"I can live with that." She continued. "Does she live nearby?"

I nodded.

"Close enough that she can help you every day?"

I nodded again, maybe a little too quickly.

"Multiple times a day?"

I nodded again, deliberately cautious.

"Multiple times a day?" She repeated, sounding impressed. "That must be pretty close. Why, she'd have to practically live with us..."

It was clear from her tone that Barbara knew. The machine continued working my cock. I did my best to breathe normally and get a read on my wife's reaction. It was only a brief pause, but it felt like forever until she broke the silence.

"Are you going to make me say it?"

"I... um..."

Barbara sighed. "Come on. Out with it. Say her name and I'll let you cum."

I took a deep breath. The next word out of my mouth could ruin my life, but I was having trouble thinking straight. I knew that she knew, but it was still so hard to admit.

Barbara ran out of patience, with a sudden movement she flipped the switch to the highest level. After a brief pause, it was a full blown pleasure assault. My hips thrusted up towards the sky as my entire body clenched.

"Have you jerked off to her before?" Barbara leaned in close. "Have you ever pictured her bouncing up and down on your cock?" Her voice got louder. "Have you started calling yourself 'daddy' because you picture her sucking your dick?"

"H-! Holy shit!" I was holding on for dear life. My hips fell back to the bed, my hands clenched onto the blanket beneath me. My breaths were getting louder and heavier.

"It's okay, baby." Barbara whispered and leaned in close. "It's okay... Just say it. I promise I won't get mad... Just admit it and I'll let you cum. Just think about how much better you'll feel if you just... say it!"

Barbara was the best thing that ever happened to me. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever laid eyes on and there was no greater privilege than being her husband. I prayed to god that I hadn't fucked it all up. I let out another deep breath as the machine just kept working. I looked into my wife's eyes. They were begging me to say it, I caught her slight wicked smile, and just like that, I risked it all.

"Jenna."

It was barely louder than a whisper.

Barbara kept staring at me, her eyes were like daggers into my soul. Seconds felt like hours, the only sound was the machine, buzzing on my cock at its highest setting, doing everything it could to make me...

"Cum." She whispered.

As soon as Barbara gave permission, I lost control. An intense climax swept all the way through me, and a powerful load was being deposited directly into the machine.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh! Ohhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh!!!"

My hips thrusted high towards the ceiling, lifting my ass completely off of the bed as I screamed so loudly the neighbors might hear. Maybe they'd call the police and I'd have a chance to survive before Barbara killed me.

My eyes were open, and glued to my wife as she watched me lose control.

"Aaaaaaah llllllllovvvve you! I love you! I love you!"

Barbara let out a little smile. Usually she would've lowered the setting by now, but I knew she loved to watch me suffer. Especially after I just told her I want her daughter to suck my dick.

I finished cumming, but she kept it on, which really had me squirming as Barbara refused to let me go. My cock was incredibly sensitive, but there was nothing I could do.

"Aaaah! I'm sorry! Sorry! I'm so sorry! I love you! I love you so much! Please!"

Barbara just laid beside me, blocking my arms from reaching down as I did everything I could to break free. I couldn't take it any more.

"Holy shit! Barbara! Barbara please!"

Finally, the machine clicked. It was done. One of the most intense orgasms of my life had finally subsided and I collapsed into the bed.

We laid there in silence as I tried to catch my breath and think of something to say. Before I could, Barbara reached down and unstrapped me from the machine.

"That was a good one." She spoke calmly.

"What?"

Barbara turned her attention towards me. "I think I'll definitely be in the mood tonight."

I was dumbfounded. "Barbara, I... Do you want to talk about it?"

Barbara laughed. "Talk about what? How you want to fuck your own daughter?"

I had no idea what was happening. "Barbara... She's not... I don't..."

"Honey, come on, did you think I didn't know?"

I stayed silent.

"I jerked you off to her for Christ's sake."

She had a point.

"I told you to picture the machine was her."

Another good point.

"I just wanted you to say it."

I took a deep breath. I could certainly relate to that.

Barbara looked back down, pulling me out of the device, freeing my cock for a much needed break.

"So?" I asked.

Barbara shrugged. "So?"

"Is this still something you really want to try?"

Barbara took a deep breath. "I don't know."

"Do you think she'll be into it?"

"Oh yeah." Barbara nodded confidently. "She's told me several times how much she likes giving blowjobs, it's almost weird."

"Ha!" I laughed. "Seriously?"

She nodded again as she grabbed a hold of my cock, gently stroking it up and down. "Ever since she started hearing 'a mysterious buzzing sound,' it's like she's been dropping hints."

I sighed. "Really?"

Barbara continued occupying herself with my cock, which in spite of all the attention today, was far too excited to go soft.

"Not just about blowjobs, but about you too." Barbara continued. "I'm sure you've noticed how much nicer she's been, and how she's warmed up to you, but even behind your back she's always telling me how great you are or how good you've been looking lately. How she wishes she could find a guy like you."

I took a deep breath. Jenna's idea to plant this in her mother's head had worked after all.

"So what do you think?" Barbara asked, her hand still delicately stroking my cock.

"I don't know." I replied. "It's obviously a huge step. I can't deny I've had thoughts, but they were just thoughts," I lied. "and I never thought you'd go for it."

Barbara sighed. "I know." She suddenly looked a little disappointed. "I just, I don't know what else to do. It's weird, but it also just seems so... perfect."

I was in a strange place. Part of this was everything I wanted, the other part of me was afraid. There was a lot of risk. I knew it would work for me, and I knew Jenna was fully on board, but what about Barbara? What if she wasn't as okay with it as she thinks? And by the time she noticed, we'd gone too far.

"I haven't been able to admit this, but since we're confessing things tonight, what the hell?"

I looked skeptically at my wife. What was she getting at?

"I've been having these thoughts recently. I don't know."

"What kind of thoughts?"

Barbara took a breath. "I don't know. The other day, when Jenna got her job and we hugged. Her boobs were bouncing up and down against me."

I nodded. I remembered it well.

"It just... It kind of excited me."

My eyes got wider.

"It's been awhile since I've been with a woman." Barbara was referring to her younger, crazier days. "I think I might miss it a little."

I put an arm around my wife. She released my cock and snuggled into me, clearly feeling extremely vulnerable. "It's okay, honey. It's okay." I rubbed her back. "Jenna is a beautiful girl, there's nothing wrong with being attracted to her."

"She's my daughter."

"And you love her." I countered. "You want her to be happy right? You want her to get what she wants?"

"Yeah." Barbara replied softly.

I continued rubbing her back while we sat in silence for a moment.

"Let me talk to her." I suggested. "Feel her out." I planted a kiss on my wife's forehead. "See how she feels and then we'll go from there."

I felt Barbara nod against my chest. "Okay."

I gave her forehead another kiss. "Now," I smirked, "I believe I was promised some time with the girls..."

Barbara lifted her head to face me. "You horndog." She smiled, sliding her hand down to my cock. "You'll have to fuck me first."

I smiled back. "No problem."

12