Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 19

Story Info
Taking Jenna's virginity.
4k words
4.73
26.1k
37

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

Thanks again to ResqJack for the edits!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenna and I stayed in bed for a little while after Barbara left for the office. We kissed and cuddled, my cock eventually got hard again and she was eager to take care of it. I had already cum twice that morning though and had to resist, but I did let her suck on it for a little while just to have some fun.

That was followed by a cold shower while Jenna took a nap. I made a smoothie and made my way to the office to work for a few hours before Jenna came in to tell me she was going to head out to get more things from Barbara's list of healthy foods and vitamins to keep me and my cock in ship shape.

Jenna offered me a blowjob before she left, but I held out and told her I'd have a surprise for her when she got back. She smiled and gave me a passionate kiss goodbye, leaving me alone for about an hour to game plan.

When she did get home, it was lunchtime, and I was extremely horny. I didn't even wait for her to bring me my lunch before I found her in the kitchen.

"Hi, daddy." She smiled as she unpacked the groceries. "It was a very successful shopping trip. Are you hungry?"

I walked up behind her at the counter, wrapping my arms around her slender body and pushing my bulge into her perfect little ass. "Something like that." I kissed her neck as I began lightly humping her against the counter.

"Mmmmm." She closed her eyes and lifted her dress, allowing me full access to her beautiful body.

My hands slid up her midriff and to her breasts, giving each of them a squeeze as my erection poked against her ass. Jenna's moans continued and I felt her slowly begin pushing back and grinding against me.

"Mmmm." I moaned into her as I lifted and fondled her breasts. "Daddy needs you... Now."

I could feel Jenna's elation as I worked my lips around her neck, bringing up a hand to move her hair out of the way so I could switch to the other side.

Jenna loved it. She allowed me to keep going for another minute before turning around and reaching a hand down to rub my cock through my pants.

She looked absolutely beautiful. Her big brown eyes, naturally pouty lips, and a million-dollar smile. I adored her. Both she and her mother were the lights of my life.

"What does daddy need?"

I took a deep breath, enjoying the sensation of my stepdaughter rubbing my cock and making a decision that could forever change things.

"I need your pussy."

Jenna's face slowly came to life. In a matter of seconds, she was absolutely beaming. Her face turned pink, and she was at a loss for words.

"Uh... I... You mean it?"

I smiled at my gorgeous stepdaughter. "I mean it."

Jenna stopped rubbing and jumped into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my waist as she planted her lips onto mine.

I brought my hands to her ass, holding her up for a moment while I kissed her back before making my move towards her bedroom.

I carried her the entire way as we kissed and laid her down gently when we arrived. My cock had created a huge tent in my pants and was throbbing for release.

"Are you sure you're ready now?"

Jenna nodded eagerly. "Is it going to hurt?"

"I'll go slow," I told her. "Get me nice and wet first, that will help too."

She smiled as she crawled onto her stomach to lay on the bed with her face in my crotch. I unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock, presenting it to her hungry mouth so she could eagerly slurp it up.

"Mmmmm." I moaned. "Good girl. Get daddy nice and wet."

Jenna spent the next few minutes worshiping every inch of my cock and drenching it in her saliva. I couldn't believe what was about to happen and was close to cumming a few times before I told her to stop.

"Get up," I instructed.

Jenna stayed on the bed but got onto her knees, so we were practically face to face. She looked me in the eye with pure adoration, anxiously awaiting the next step.

"Arms," I told her.

Jenna lifted her arms, allowing me to pull her shirt over her head and reveal a sexy pink bra.

"Take that off."

"Yes, daddy."

I reached down to unbutton my stepdaughter's pants, opening them up to reveal matching pink panties. As she threw away her bra, I slid my hand in, gently rubbing her pussy.

"Aaaaah!" Jenna's entire body reacted to my touch. Her mouth hung open as she let out the adorable gasp, her brown eyes stayed locked on mine.

"Mmmm." I moaned as I gently teased her with my fingers. "Nice and wet."

Jenna nodded. Her eyes briefly closed as her body continued reacting to the pleasure.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, daddy."

I smiled. "Good girl." I looked down at my stepdaughter's perky young breasts. They still didn't compare to her mother's, but we're nice and full.

I ducked down to suckle her nipple into my mouth, giving it a few slurps while I continued teasing her pussy.

"Ohhhh! Yeah, daddy!" Jenna's moans got louder. She brought a hand down to stroke my wet cock while I fingered her and enjoyed her tits.

I took time with each nipple, building Jenna up until I felt she was ready to burst. I wasn't far off myself, my cock was throbbing for her tight pussy, I just hoped I'd be able to contain myself.

"Good job, baby." I spit out her nipple and kissed my way up to her ear. "Stand up and take off your pants."

Jenna nodded. As she got herself up, I removed my shirt and pulled down my pants. We were soon both completely nude in front of each other.

"Mmmm," I grunted as I admired my stepdaughter's amazing body. "I'm dry again, baby, get me wet."

Jenna smiled as she got onto her knees and put her hands on my ass, pulling my cock deep into her mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" She moaned as I slid up and down her tongue.

"Ohhh yeah." I moaned back. "You're the best, baby."

She bobbed and slurped for a few minutes before popping me out of her mouth again.

"You're the best, daddy." She looked lovingly up at me. "Will you fuck me now?" She batted her long lashes. "Please?"

Jenna gave me her sexy little pout even as I nodded and pulled her up. "Lay down."

Jenna took my hand and stood up. She guided my hand to her chest and took the opportunity to give me another long kiss while I fondled her soft breast.

"Mmmm!" She moaned into my lips. "I love you, daddy."

I smiled. "I love you too, sweetheart. Now lay down."

Jenna smiled and gave me one last quick kiss before doing as she was told. She took a deep breath and spread her legs, giving me a perfect view of her freshly shaved pussy as I got into position above her.

"If it's too much, just let me know."

She nodded.

My cock was throbbing and still drenched in her spit. I took it in my hand and lined it up with her pussy lips, slowly dragging it up and down along them.

"Mmmm!" Jenna's eyes were on me. I could tell I had her full trust. She bit her lip to try and hold back her moan. I stared back, doing my best to comfort her and make sure she felt safe.

"I love you, baby." I told her. " I can't wait to be inside of you."

Jenna gave a slight smile. "Do it. Fuck me, daddy."

I smiled back, giving us one last moment before nudging forward, slipping just the tip of my cock inside of her.

"Aaah!" Jenna's reaction was immediate. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back. Her hips lifted upwards, causing her breasts to bounce towards her face and accentuating my view of her ribs as they jutted out sexily beneath them..

I brought my hand to her waist, holding her in place and even pulling her slightly towards me as soon as she lowered back down. She reopened her eyes and focused them back on mine, biting her lip as I gave her a little more.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned loudly. I could see she was trying to stay composed. I gently rocked myself back before pushing slightly forward, hoping to sneak another inch into her tight pussy.

"Good job, baby." I continued rocking slowly. "Feels so good."

Jenna nodded in agreement, but I could tell it was a lot for her, even though she'd never admit it.

"I love your tight pussy." I continued to encourage her. "It feels so good around daddy's cock."

Jenna's mouth opened slightly as she let out another sexy little moan. I took a deep breath and continued gently rocking my hips back and forth, going nice and easy as more and more of my cock gradually entered her pussy.

"Oh yeah." I exhaled and held still for a moment once I was finally all the way in. Jenna's virgin pussy held a tight grip around my cock. There was nothing I wanted to do more than start fucking her hard, but I knew she needed me to be gentle.

"Oh yeah, daddy." Jenna reached her hand for mine and began moving her hips as I held my cock inside of her. "Fuck me, daddy... I love your big cock."

I opened my eyes and stared back at her with a slight smile as my hips slowly began rocking again. I took her hand in mine while the other explored her body, enjoying her tiny waist and up to her full breast which now jiggled with every thrust.

"Ohhhhh yeah!" Her moans were high-pitched. "Fuck me, daddy, fuck me."

I gradually picked up my pace, but still held back. Jenna's moans slowly became louder and more consistent. I released her hand to hold her waist while my other hand continued fondling her breast. She began to smile and close her eyes as I felt the pleasure slowly building back up inside of her.

"Ohhhh yeah! Daddy! Fuck me, daddy! So good!"

My breath was getting heavy and so was hers. Her tight pussy had the perfect grip on my cock even as I effortlessly slid in and out. I released her breast to bring both hands to her hips, watching her beautiful tits both bouncing freely with my every thrust.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh yeah!" Jenna's hands gripped the blankets beneath us, balling them up tight in her fists as did her best to process the new sensation.

I could feel myself getting close. I knew she was too, but I had never made her cum before and wanted to make sure she finished first.

"Ohhhh ffffffuh-! Daddy! Daddy fuck me!"

I went a little faster and had to take a deep breath to try and compose myself. I slid one hand down from her waist to find my stepdaughter's clit, hoping that teasing it would give her the push she needed.

"Ohhhhhhhh!"

Jenna's eyes shot open as soon as I did. Her mouth opened wide and her head and neck jolted forward. I began fucking harder and continued playing with her clit. She held there for a moment as the pleasure took over.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh yeah! Mmmmm! Harder! Yeah! Ohhhhh ffffuh-!"

Jenna could hardly get her words out. Her body fell back towards the bed, and she closed her eyes as she squirmed beneath me with her mouth still hanging open, gasping for air and trying to process the beginning of her first PIV orgasm.

Her beautiful body lifted itself off the bed a few times, but I kept her sturdy so I could continue sliding my cock in and out of her pussy. The tight, wet grip combined with her sexy moans and movements had me on edge. I just needed her to climax, and I would pull out and jerk off all over her, covering her in my seed while she basked in the glory of our long overdue fucking.

"Ohhhh yeah!" Jenna screamed louder. "Oh, daddy yeah!"

Her eyes shot open again, staring into mine as I felt her lose control. Her mouth still hung open as if trying to find the words to announce her orgasm, but she didn't need any. I knew.

"Good girl!" I fucked harder and continued toying with her clit. "Cum for daddy. Cum all over my big cock!"

"Aaaaaah!" Her eyes rolled back as she let out a high-pitched squeal. "Aaaaaah! Aaaahhh!"

I closed my eyes, a smile glued to my face as I gave my stepdaughter a powerful orgasm. I wasn't far behind, the grip of her tight pussy cumming around my cock was incredible, and with a few more thrusts, I was over the edge.

"Oh yeah, baby!" I grunted. "Daddy's ready to cum. Here it comes, baby. Here it comes!"

I released my grip and pulled myself out of her pussy. My hand immediately found my cock and began furiously stroking as I aimed at my stepdaughter's body.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned loudly as I began spraying her with spurt after spurt of fresh cum.

"Ohhhhhh!" I screamed out as I watched the long ropes firing out of me to paint my stepdaughter's tight body. The first few reached as high as her neck, covering her tits and her flat stomach with a long strand of cum.

"Oh yeah!" Jenna smiled as she watched me jerk off all over her. "Cover me, daddy! Give me all that cum!"

I could hardly stand up straight as the climax took over my body, using my free hand for support as the other continued working my cock, making sure I gave Jenna all of my cum just like she asked.

"Aaaaah!" I called out as I struggled for breath. "Aaahh yeah!"

Jenna and I stared into each other's eyes while I stroked out my last few spurts. I saw hers quickly flash to my cock and then back up to me. She stuck out her tongue and I knew what she wanted.

While I finished cumming I put my knee on the bed and climbed up towards her. She slid her cum covered body down to meet me halfway and opened wide to take my cock into her mouth and drink my last few spurts straight from the source.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" She hummed as she bobbed her mouth up and down my length.

I released my cock and moaned loudly as the sensation of my stepdaughter's mouth sent another jolt of pleasure throughout my body. She flicked her tongue along the underside of my cockhead and brought her hand up to gently milk out any last drops.

"Good girl." I cooed as I admired her technique as well as the mess I made all over her. Even after this morning's orgasms, it was a lot.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmm!" Jenna slowly twisted her mouth up and down my cock until she finally spit me out. I immediately collapsed back onto her bed, my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath.

"Holy shit." I gasped, reaching my hand down aimlessly to try and give my stepdaughter some affection. "That was incredible."

Jenna grabbed my hand, moving it towards her mouth and kissing it before rubbing it against her cheek. "Thank you, daddy." She kissed it again. "That was amazing."

I lifted my head to smile down at her. "Come here."

Jenna slithered up the bed carefully since she was still drenched in my cum. She stayed on her back but brought her face within inches of mine and turned so I could give her a passionate kiss.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, daddy."

We kissed again. I felt Jenna's hand moving against my thigh, looking for my cock.

"Mmm!" I moaned as she took it in her hand and began jerking lightly.

Jenna smiled wide but didn't stop.

We took a moment, both of us catching our breath still and occasionally kissing again before I gave her one last kiss on her lips and then her forehead.

"Let me get you something to clean up."

She nodded lightly. "Thank you, daddy."

I took one last look at my stepdaughter while she was covered in my cum. She was absolutely gorgeous, radiant from her powerful orgasm and the fantasy of finally fucking her stepfather becoming a reality.

Unfortunately, I had to go back to work, but couldn't help keep from smiling as I did. Jenna took a shower and went back to fixing my lunch. When she brought it in, she still wanted to give me my typical lunch blowjob, but I had to say no. I was exhausted, even though I was still beaming from taking my stepdaughter's virginity.

"Remember what I said before, just because we fuck now too doesn't mean any fewer blowjobs. My mouth is still yours whenever you need it."

A shiver went through me as my stepdaughter reminded me of how perfect she was on her way out. It may have been the sexiest thing I ever heard.

When she left, I was able to plug in and get a lot of work done. My mind was clear, and I was able to focus on completing several important tasks early. I even had a call cancel last minute so I was able to take a quick nap. Not something normal for me, but all the sex had worn me out.

I woke up only a few minutes later when Jenna brought me a cup of tea. "For your strength."

I nodded and took a sip without even asking what it was. I knew I needed it and trusted my girls to take care of me.

"How's work going?" Jenna sat on my desk.

I nodded. "Productive. How was your workout?"

"Ugh... Much needed. I feel like I've been gaining so much weight since I started at the restaurant."

I shook my head and took another sip of tea. "Don't be ridiculous, you look amazing." Any extra meat on Jenna's bones was in all the right places.

"Thanks, daddy." She smiled. "Thanks for helping me with my oral fixation."

"Ha!" I laughed. "Happy to help."

Jenna blushed. "How are you feeling now? I could use some post-workout protein..."

I shook my head. "You are unreal."

Jenna shrugged.

"Fine." I pushed myself back away from my desk. "But this is the last one until your mother gets home."

Jenna's face lit up as she hopped off my desk and came over to kiss me. "Thanks, daddy." She whispered as she slithered down to her knees. "Don't forget to drink your tea."

I nodded and reached over to grab my cup off the desk while Jenna unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock. She gave it a few tugs before slurping it into her mouth as I slurped some more tea.

"Mmmmm." I closed my eyes and relaxed, getting lost in the sensation of my stepdaughter's tongue twisting and twirling around my cock.

With as often as I'd been cumming recently, it was nice knowing I didn't have to rush. Jenna was content to suck me for the rest of the afternoon if she could. Her insatiability knew no bounds.

By the time I finished my tea, she was still sucking. Her eyes were closed as she bobbed up and down my entire length without issue. Eventually, I had to go back to work, sending emails and updating reports all while enjoying a phenomenal blowjob.

Jenna took her time; it was about thirty minutes before I couldn't take it anymore and instructed her to finish me off.

She pulled me out of her mouth and looked me in the eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes were wide with lust, practically begging me to cum. Her hand began flying up and down my soaking wet cock as she stuck out her tongue and pushed against the underside of my tip.

"Oh yeah, baby." I panted. "Just like that."

"Aaaaaaah!" Jenna kept her mouth open wide, but I could see her smirking as she flicked her tongue against my tip.

"Ohh yyyyyyeeeeaaahhh!" Both of my hands clenched the arms of my chair as I lost control. My eyes slammed shut and my hips lifted off the seat, but Jenna was unfazed. She just kept stroking faster and faster until a powerful blast of cum fired against the back of her mouth.

As soon as it did, she released my cock and slammed her head down to my base, deepthroating me as I filled her up with spurt after spurt of fresh cum.

"Aaaaaaah! Aaaaah shit!" I screamed at the sensation of my cock twitching out another load of cum directly into my stepdaughter's mouth. It was a tight fit, but the feeling of her throat contracting around my throbbing cock as I climaxed added an extra jolt of pleasure.

Jenna never ceased to amaze me. She kept her face pushed all the way down on my cock for almost my entire orgasm. Only withdrawing when she began to lightly gag, and immediately bringing her hand to stroke my shaft when she did.

She quickly composed herself enough to put her tongue back against the underside of my now cumming cock, jerking my last few shots directly onto her tongue.

"Ohhh shit! Oh shit oh shit oh shit!"

Jenna had such a smug look on her face. She loved the effect she had on me and the strong reactions I always had even though she made me cum so often. It was really a testament not only to her oral abilities but how well she mixed it up to keep me on my toes.

After she milked out my last few shots, Jenna engulfed me again, quickly bobbing up and down my super sensitive cock and rubbing my balls as I screamed out in pleasure. She eventually withdrew as my hips relaxed back into the chair and gave the tip of my dick a sweet little kiss before standing up and stretching.

nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers
12