Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I love your dick."

I smiled as I melted in my chair, barely able to speak yet. "Love you too, baby," I mumbled.

Jenna smiled wide and bent down to kiss me on the lips. "Now that you've fucked me, I can say for certain: you have the best cock in the world." She kissed me again. "I'm so lucky to fuck and suck it every single day." She reached down to grab it again, giving a few light strokes even as I squirmed at the touch. "And to share you with Mommy." Jenna continued as she watched my reaction. "I can't wait for her to come home."

"Me neither, baby." I moaned. "Do me a favor and get me a snack. One of the healthy ones to keep my energy up."

Jenna smiled and released my cock. "Of course, daddy. Anything you need." She gave me another passionate kiss before leaving the room. I took a deep breath, grateful for the break, but excited to know more was coming.

I checked in with Barbara, who immediately texted back how anxious she was to get home and back to my cock. Her text was soon followed by another scandalous picture of her in the bathroom, lifting her shirt to show off the girls.

"Mmmm." I was typing a reply when Jenna returned with a bowl of God knows what. "Jenna, honey."

"Yes, daddy." She replied obediently.

"From now on when you serve me, please do so either naked or in something sexy."

Jenna lit up.

"If I'm going to be cumming so often, we'll need to do everything we can to keep things as arousing as possible."

"Yes, daddy." She nodded excitedly.

"Good," I told her. "I'm going to send you some money to shop for sexy outfits too, but don't tell your mother. Let me handle her."

Jenna nodded again. "Thank you, daddy."

12