All Comments on 'Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 19'

by nycperv

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ipreferoralipreferoralabout 2 years ago

Sexy, not too complicated. Well done! And there's nothing quite like cumming in a woman's throat.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

These are honestly some of my favorite stories. 5 Stars once again.

wiityreaderwiityreaderabout 2 years ago

Very interesting that Barbara was not aware of/involved in this portion of the events. Not complaining - it was hot - but could be a plot point going many directions moving forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've been following your writing for a while now. You've been doing great. While I loved the sex here, the way it was approached is unlike the main character. I know you listened to that last commenter about having sex with Jenna already. But why couldn't "daddy" have waited for his wife to get back and they take Jenna's virginity together? I feel like that would have represented more of the character, but hey, I still support your writing. Good job on still keeping up. If you still need editors I'll shoot you a message.

Second thought, what's going on with blowjob queen? Need an update on that!

You rock!

ShmexShmexabout 2 years ago

This was very enjoyable to read. Jenna's near constant horniness is a pleasure, and how Daddy is getting more used to it and taking liberties and her virginity without mommy there adds to some intrigue. I hope it only makes Baranara more horny if she ever found out. I can imagine Barbara making another potentially suspicious comment like "wow, you're taking daddy's cock so well for your first time. I wonder why?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernycperv@nycperv
I write more than I publish, but am always looking for editors so please reach out if interested in helping out. Love to hear from fans, so I encourage you to comment or send feedback.