Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha!" I laughed again. "Maybe... I'll need to fuck them again tonight to know for sure."

Barbara smiled and looked back at me. "Whatever you say, honey." Her bra was in her hand, but before putting it in she gave them a little shake for us.

"Wooooo!" Jenna cheered for her mother.

"Take good care of daddy now, honey," Barbara spoke to her daughter while she got dressed. "Make sure he takes his vitamins; they seem to be working."

"Will do, mommy." Jenna stroked a little faster. "I love taking care of daddy."

I smiled down at her but had to put an end to the handjob. "Thanks, girls." I stood up. "I might need another nap, but I'll be ready for more later."

Jenna pouted up at me.

"You better rest up." Barbara gave herself a look in the mirror. "We have a surprise for you tonight."

"Oh yeah?"

Jenna's pout turned into a smile as she nodded.

"Oh yeah." Barbara came over to kiss me goodbye. "You're going to love it."

"Can't wait." I smiled.

After Barbara left us alone, I tried to get some details out of Jenna, but she wouldn't give. She did invite me to shower with her though, but I passed, deciding instead to rest up and make myself a healthy lunch.

Barbara was gone a little longer than expected. When she came back, I was sitting in the living room watching the game and she greeted me with a kiss.

"What have you been up to?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Just waiting for my surprise."

Barbara smiled. "Well, let me go check on Jenna, you might not need to wait too long."

"Mmmmm." I smiled back. "Let me know if I should put on a blindfold."

Barbara chuckled as she stood up and turned towards the door to find her daughter.

I waited patiently for her return. It took a while, but I didn't think much of it. I grabbed myself a glass of water and watched the game for another thirty minutes or so before I heard them giggling down the hallway.

There was a brief pause before my wife and stepdaughter made their grand entrance. Each of them looked as incredible as ever dressed up in matching sexy French maid costumes from the lingerie store - complete with little dusters.

There was no greeting when they came in. Jenna couldn't help but sneak me a look, but both did their best to stay in character. Frantically moving around the room pretending to clean everything.

The outfits were perfect. The tops were low and the skirts were high, both had sexy black garters to show off their beautiful long legs. They were wearing matching black heels as well, accentuating each of their amazing curves.

I had plenty of eye candy. Jenna was pretending to clean one of the high shelves right in front of me, making sure to bend forward slightly as she reached up to show off more of her ass.

Barbara leaned forward to wipe down the coffee table, her big tits exploding out of her top as they swung back and forth beneath her.

Both of them had adopted little French accents as well. Mumbling little nothings to each other in an exaggerated voice.

I couldn't take it for long. I went to stand up, needing to pounce on either of them immediately, but as soon as I tried, I was pushed back down.

"No no no." Barbara still used the accent as she pushed her duster against my chest as she tsked me away.

I did as she said, watching her intently as she tried and failed to hold back her little smirk. She brought the duster down to playfully dust the bulge in my shorts and went back to cleaning, this time bending over right in my face to push her ass towards my face.

I couldn't help giving it a playful smack when she did, causing Barbara to jolt upright and look back with an exaggerated look of surprise.

Jenna had worked her way closer to us, still pretending to dust as she smiled at me. Her duster slowly rubbed against my leg, making its way closer and closer to my crotch while I watched her.

Barbara had turned around. She pretended to see something dirty behind me, forcing her to lean forward and stick her breasts just inches from my face. I brought a hand up to cup her breast, but it was playfully smacked away.

"Mama!" Jenna was committed to the accent as well. "Look! We must clean!"

Barbara turned around to see Jenna had brought her duster to the bulge in my crotch. "Oh! Oui oui!"

Jenna ducked down in front of me, and her mother quickly climbed up to join her as she carefully unzipped my fly and set my cock free. It was already fully erect, and her eyes got wide with excitement as she discarded her duster and took my shaft in her hand, delicately stroking as she leaned in to kiss it.

Barbara still had her duster, and as she got into position next to her daughter, she playfully 'dusted' my bare cock. Both of my beauties smiled up at me, unable to hold back their adorable little laughs while Jenna continued her stroking.

I smiled wide. French maids had always been a fantasy of mine, and now I had two gorgeous ones that I knew were about to give my cock a proper 'cleaning.'

Barbara put down her duster and leaned in, kissing, and licking my tip while her daughter continued gently stroking.

"Do you like our costumes, daddy?" Jenna asked while her mother flicked her tongue back and forth on my tip.

"I love them." I nodded slowly. "This is the perfect surprise."

Jenna's face lit up. Her mother pulled away from my cock, giving her a turn to lean in and take another taste. Barbara decided to reach up and unbutton my shorts so that they could pull them off after a few more minutes of sucking.

Once undone, Barbara wrapped her fingers under my waistband, giving a little tug to signal for me to lift my hips and her daughter to spit out my cock. Jenna noticed but made sure to bob her mouth up and down my entire length a few times before she finally spit me out and they could pull off my shorts.

As soon as my cock was free, Jenna took it back in her hand, slurping hard on my tip while her mother pulled them down to my ankles and helped me step out of them. I took the opportunity to swiftly pull my shirt over my head, leaving me completely naked with my two French maids.

Barbara smiled up at me when she rejoined her daughter, who graciously spit me out and slid her hand down to my ball so her mother could take control. Barbara pulled my cock back towards her, keeping her eyes on me as she slurped me between her lips, and making sure to leave enough room for Jenna to duck down and suckle my balls.

"Mmmmm! Mmm!" Barbara hummed happily while she slurped. Her eyes stayed on me as she circled her tongue back and forth around the underside of my tip. At the same time, I could feel Jenna's tongue drawing circles around my balls.

"Good job, ladies." I smiled. "Get me nice and clean."

Jenna opened her eyes, she was mostly blocked from my view, but I knew she was smiling back at me. She pulled back her tongue and slurped my left but into her mouth while her mother resumed bobbing up and down my shaft, taking more and more of my length each time.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Her humming continued. She closed her eyes, focusing more on cocksucking and sticking her tongue out to glide me up and down the cool, wet surface.

Jenna spent another minute or so with my balls before spitting them out and lifting her head. Barbara spit me out too, making room for her daughter and switching to running her tongue up and down the side of my cock, a move that Jenna quickly mimicked on the opposite side.

Both of my sexy cocksucking maids looked up at me while their tongues worked together. They licked and kissed their way all the way from my base to my tip, pushing their tongues out further at the top until they finally met and shared a kiss with my cock throbbing back and forth between each of their mouths.

Barbara's hand had found my balls, and she brought it up to hold my shaft while she kissed her daughter, stroking gently and keeping control while it bounced between them.

I must have been letting out an involuntary moan as I watched them because eventually, Barbara pulled back to give me a smile and stroke my shaft while Jenna went back to sucking.

"Are you enjoying your cleaning, sir?" Barbara tried to keep up with the accent, but it was slipping away.

I nodded. Jenna had fully taken over my cock, bobbing and slurping up about half my length. My eyes shifted down to Barbara's cleavage, her breasts were practically exploding out of her top.

Barbara's smile widened when she saw me staring. She turned slightly towards me and stuck out her chest, swaying them slightly so I could admire the view. "Are you ready to fuck them?"

Barbara abandoned the accent now. She knew what I needed and let go of my shaft, allowing Jenna to bring her hand over to jerk and slurp at the same time.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Her daughter hummed happily, just like her mother.

Barbara kept her eyes on me. She reached slowly to her shoulders, seductively lowering her top to show off more and more of her breasts. My mouth hung open as I watched her, and my cock throbbed in Jenna's talented mouth.

"I know you've been thinking about them all day," Barbara spoke slowly and sexily pouted her lips. "You came all over them, but you haven't fucked them yet."

She brought her arms to her sides, squeezing them together to slowly push her tits even higher. Her gaze shifted downward, watching as they eventually popped out from her top, showing off just a hint of her hard nipples.

"Oops," Barbara smirked up at me.

My breath was getting heavy. I looked down at Jenna, who seemed completely lost in cocksucking, she was still humming happily as her hand and mouth worked together to bring me closer and closer to cum.

Barbara let her tits fall and slowly began pulling off her top. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a second, enjoying the pleasure for one more moment before switching things up.

"Jenna," I choked out.

My stepdaughter didn't stop but flicked her eyes open to look up at me.

"Jenna," I repeated. "Get up and undress for daddy."

She looked a little disappointed as she snuck a few more slurps before obediently withdrawing my cock. Barbara had removed her top and made her way around to take her place between my legs.

"You don't like my outfit, daddy?" She gave me a sexy pout of her own.

"I love it, sweetheart." My cock was standing up powerfully and absolutely drenched in spit. "I just love your body more." I smiled. "I want you to undress and come lay with me."

Jenna smiled and gave a confident nod. She reached for her top and swiftly pulled it off, meanwhile, her mother got in position between my legs and ducked down to swallow my cock again.

"Mmmm!" I let out a little moan at the rush of pleasure. My cock was plenty wet, but Barbara felt like deepthroating while I watched her daughter strip.

She held me there for a minute as Jenna had not only removed her top but lifted her legs to unclip her garters and pull off her stockings and heels. She gave me a sexy spin before turning around and sticking her ass out, gazing at me over her shoulders as she took off her skirt too, and gave her ass a little shake for me.

I could feel myself panting. Barbara pushed her nose into my pubes, burying my cock down her throat and gagging slightly before she finally withdrew and brought her hands to her tits to lift them and wrap them around my cock.

Jenna spun back around, now completely naked like I requested, giving me a chance to admire her beautiful body before she climbed next to me on the couch, wrapping her tight body around mine while being careful not to disturb her mother who was now squeezing her tits around my cock and lifting them up and down my shaft.

"Mmmmmm." I let out another powerful moan. Jenna kissed up my neck until her lips found mine, I felt her body gyrating against my side, the warmth of her pussy on my leg had me eager to fuck her again.

"I love you, daddy." She whispered between kisses.

"I love you too, honey."

Barbara gradually worked her tits a little faster. They were so big and soft, they molded perfectly around my cock.

My arm wrapped around Jenna, holding her body close as she rubbed her pussy gently against my leg. I did my best to keep kissing her, but Barbara's tits were quickly bringing me to the edge.

"I want you to fuck me, daddy," Jenna added softly. "I want you to give me your cum like you keep giving mommy."

I stared into Jenna's beautiful brown eyes, doing my best to stay composed. There was a hint of sadness in them, clearly a little upset that I had been favoring her mother today.

"I..." I had to pause and take a deep breath; Barbara squeezed her tits harder as she bounced them up and down on my cock.

Jenna forced a smile. "It's okay, daddy." She leaned in to kiss my cheek and gently suckle my earlobe. "It's okay, daddy, you can cum."

I turned to face the ceiling, pulling Jenna's body more tightly into mine. I closed my eyes, taking another deep breath as the pleasure took over.

Barbara was relentless. She just kept bouncing her tits harder and faster, she could tell I was going to blow, and there was nothing she wanted more than to earn yet another powerful load.

"Aaaaahhh fuck!" I called out. "Here it comes!"

In a split second, before I could unleash another load directly into my wife's chest, she released her tits and slammed her head down around my cock, taking me back in her throat just in time for my cum to shoot directly into her stomach.

I let out a loud gasp as I came, pulling even harder on Jenna's body as I dealt with the intense pleasure. My hand found her ass, giving it a hard squeeze while she lovingly rested her head on my chest and watched her mother expertly take yet another load.

Usually, she would be cheering for my climax or Barbara's incredible deepthroating, but Jenna stayed quiet as I unloaded shot after shot of cum into her mother. Barbara kept her face down, allowing my cock to throb in her throat while fresh the cum spewed out of me.

The pleasure was intense, and my brain was in a fog, but I could tell Jenna was upset and had already come up with a plan to make it up to her.

Barbara's hand began massaging my balls while I finished cumming. She eventually withdrew some of my length but continued sucking to make sure she swallowed every drop.

Jenna turned her head up towards me, dutifully forcing a smile and giving me a soft kiss. "Good job, daddy."

I smiled back at her, staring lovingly into her eyes as I released my tight grip on her ass and soothingly caressed it. "Thank you, baby... You're the best."

Her forced smile widened slightly, and she closed her eyes for another quick kiss. I did my best to keep my attention on her even as I felt Barbara squeezing her fingers up from my base to milk out any last drops of my cum.

"I love you, sweetie." I made sure Jenna knew I was talking to her.

"I love you too, daddy."

I smiled. "Do me a favor and go to your room. I need to talk to your mother. Stay naked though."

Jenna nodded obediently, still a hint of sadness in her eyes.

Barbara was smiling up at me as her daughter left the room, she had one hand on my balls while the other kept twisting up my cock in search of more cum.

"Feeling good, daddy? Did you like your surprise?"

I smiled and nodded. "I did, but we have a problem."

Barbara pouted. Her hand dropped my cock, but continued massaging my balls.

"Don't worry, I've got a plan. Here's what I need you to do..."

Barbara loved my plan. She left me for a moment, skipping back to the bedrooms as directed while I got up and got myself a tall glass of water. I looked down at my cock, still glistening with a mix of spit and cum even as it shrank a bit, but I knew I wasn't done yet.

PART TWO

After a few more minutes of hydrating and composing myself, I made my way to Jenna's room. I took a deep breath before I made my way in, and saw my beautiful, naked stepdaughter pacing nervously around the room.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted.

Jenna froze in her tracks, she turned to look at me, clearly confused and a little scared.

"Didn't I tell you to get on the bed?!" I pointed towards the bunk beds.

"Yes, daddy." Jenna whimpered before looking at her feet and making her way towards the bottom bunk.

"Not that one." I sternly corrected her as she was about to sit down. Jenna looked back at me just in time to see my hand pointing up towards the top bunk.

"Really, daddy?"

Jenna's face started to light up. My scowl slowly morphed into a smile, and she immediately knew I was joking.

"Oh, daddy! I knew you weren't mad!" Instead of making her way to the top, Jenna jumped into my arms, wrapping her tight body around mine and giving me a hard kiss. My cock twitched against her as I lovingly caressed her slender body and moaned into her lips.

"Looks like you're starting without me." We both heard Barbara's voice from the doorway but didn't stop. I heard her put something down on the dresser before making her way over, pushing her big tits into my back as she wrapped her arms around both me and her daughter.

My cock twitched more powerfully into Jenna, being sandwiched between my two sexy girls would have me hard again in no time.

It was a few minutes before we pulled apart. Jenna looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and brought a hand to jerk my cock just as her mother reached around me to do the same.

We all shared a quick laugh before I leaned in to kiss Jenna on the forehead and told her again to get on the top bunk.

When Jenna pulled away, I turned to kiss Barbara. She continued stroking me while I did, but it was only for a moment before she stopped me and her daughter.

"Wait! Take this!"

Barbara went back to the dresser and grabbed something to give to her daughter.

"You're in control." She told her as she handed it over with both hands before letting go and giving her a tight hug.

Jenna hugged her back, I'm sure loving the feel of Barbara's soft breasts pushing against her. It wasn't until the hug broke and Barbara headed back to the dresser that Jenna looked into her hands to see what she was now holding.

"Is this...?"

Barbara turned back and nodded as she picked up the blowjob machine. "We haven't used it in a while, but it's really fun!"

There was excitement in my wife's voice as she made her way back to us with the device in her hand. We hadn't used it much recently, but we knew Jenna would enjoy seeing it and controlling the action.

Jenna had reached for my cock, gently stroking it while skeptically inspecting the machine as her mother held it up. She shrugged. "If it's what daddy wants..."

I smiled and nodded. "I want you to use it."

Jenna smiled back at me; my cock twitched in her hand.

"Get on your knees and help daddy get nice and wet before laying down on the top. Your mother will strap me in once ready."

"Yes, sir!" Jenna replied excitedly and dropped to her knees, obediently slurping me into her mouth and quickly bobbing up and down my shaft.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

A shiver of pleasure immediately shot through me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as a smile took over my face, then slowly turned my head towards my wife and opened my eyes to see her lovingly smiling back at me.

"I love you."

Her smile widened. "Love you too."

Barbara leaned in to give me a soft kiss as her daughter sucked my cock. I brought a hand up to massage her heavy breast while she did, teasing her hard nipples between my fingers. There was nothing I loved more than enjoying my wife's perfect tits while getting my dick sucked. Usually, I prefer burying my face between them but was happy just to grope as well.

"Mmmmm." She let out a light moan between kisses.

Jenna was still bobbing and slurping on my cock. She had me fully hard and drenched in her spit in a matter of minutes before Barbara called her up to get in bed.