Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 20

Story Info
Finale.
10.6k words
4.76
23.5k
32

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

Thank you everyone who has stuck with this series. Especially to ResqJack & LAHomeDog who helped edit. This is the last one for now, it's a long one and I hope you all enjoy!

-----------------------------------

For some reason, I had this fear that this would somehow end. Probably because it seemed too good to be true. Like either Barbara or Jenna would snap out of it and suddenly lose interest in the constant sharing of my cock or insatiable desires to swallow my cum.

There was no indication of that happening though. Now that Jenna and I were having sex, things were even better. Still, part of me felt I needed to always say yes whenever either of my beauties wanted to service me, especially Barbara, who I knew could be fragile and might feel at a disadvantage since Jenna and I had so much alone time during the day, and her daughter truly seemed to love nothing more than having my cock in her mouth.

Barbara didn't know about it yet, but it had been a few weeks since I'd taken Jenna's virginity. We probably had sex every other day now, Jenna's pussy was almost as insatiable as her mouth, and she wanted to try anything and everything. She stayed true to her word too; sex did not replace blowjobs; it was in addition to them.

Fortunately, Jenna understood that even with my new healthy lifestyle, I was only one man, and there were only so many times I could cum each day. Her solution was simple: we started having more and more sessions where she would suck me for an extended period without making me cum. That way she still got to pleasure me, and I still got my dick sucked. There were times when it was frustrating, but it left me ready to blow for group sessions, which were now happening on a nightly basis as soon as Barbara came home.

Weekends were even busier. Jenna slept in our bed now, so as soon as we woke up everything we did seemed to revolve around all three of us either sucking or fucking each other. It was exhausting, but in the most amazing way, and all three of us were happier than ever.

We went so far as to get rid of her bed and considered buying a sex swing to put in her room, or something else to increase our fun. Instead, Barbara had the brilliant idea to bring up the old bunk beds from the basement. They were perfect for what we used them for, and we got plenty of use out of them.

Most mornings started with my cock in one of their mouths, but this Saturday was different. When I woke up, Barbara was already straddling me, swaying her beautiful body back and forth while my hard cock slid in and out of her.

I smiled and immediately brought my hands to her breasts, fondling each of them as they rocked above my face. I turned to see Jenna was still sleeping, but I guess Barbara couldn't wait.

Barbara kept things slow, careful not to disturb her daughter. She must've wanted me all to herself this morning, so I just laid back and enjoyed my wife's pussy for the next ten minutes while she used my cock for her pleasure and eventually brought herself to a quiet, yet powerful orgasm.

She ducked down for a passionate kiss as soon as she was done. She seemed like she was glowing from satisfaction as her massive breasts pushed into my chest and her hips continued making slow circles on my cock.

"Thank you, baby."

I smiled. "Thank you."

"Mmmmm," Barbara kissed me again. "Are you ready to cum?"

I gave her another kiss before nodding.

Barbara sat up and looked over at her daughter. "She could sleep through anything."

My hands slid back up to play with her breasts again, teasing her nipples as she switched positions and seemed to deal with another little rush of pleasure.

"Where do you want to cum?"

My smile widened. If Barbara was still enjoying my cock, I saw no reason to take it away from her, but I needed things a little harder than she did. "Mmmmm... How about your pussy?"

Barbara smiled, she knew exactly what I needed, and began working her hips up and down on my cock again, this time a little faster.

I was closer than I thought, and after a few minutes of Barbara gradually increasing her speed, I was on the brink. The bed began to creak, and we no longer worried about waking Jenna, who stirred and opened her eyes to see her mother riding the hell out of my morning wood.

She placed her hand on my chest and smiled before leaning in to kiss me. She had no idea how close I was though, and shortly into our kiss, I had to turn away as I began filling her mother with my morning load.

My body jolted forward when I lost control, my eyes and mouth popped open as I fired shot after shot into my wife's pussy. Barbara smiled proudly while Jenna pulled back and watched in surprise. Eventually, I relaxed back into the bed, catching my breath while Barbara went back to circling her hips around my crotch, working my cum into every inch of her pussy.

"Sorry, honey." She spoke softly to her daughter. "The early bird gets the cum."

I let out a slight laugh, I was still recovering, but just knew that Jenna was rolling her eyes at another one of her mother's cheesy one-liners.

"That's okay." My stepdaughter replied as she moved in closer and gave me another kiss. "Daddy always has plenty of cum for me."

I closed my eyes, snuggling back into Jenna while Barbara leaned in and eventually rolled off me to cuddle from the other side. My cock slid out of her and quickly began to shrink, even as Jenna brought her soft hand over to hold it while we spent a few more minutes in bed.

Typically, a morning like this wouldn't be over just because I came. We'd lay together, our naked bodies intertwined, and the girls would occupy each other with their bodies until I was ready to go again.

We did stay like that for a bit, but we just snuggled and relaxed. It was Saturday, so we all knew we'd have plenty of time. My cock stayed soft in Jenna's hand until Barbara finally popped herself up.

"I'm going to take a shower." She announced, standing naked over us with her incredible breasts on full display. "Anyone care to join me?"

I immediately nodded, my cock gave a little twitch in Jenna's hand and her lips slowly curled into a smile.

"Me too!" She added cheerfully.

I let them go first, taking a moment to myself before I walked in and saw that they had already started up again. Group showers were becoming the norm now, and I was happier than ever that we had a larger-than-average shower in our master bathroom. I was able to see each of their beautiful naked bodies embracing one another through the distorted glass before I climbed in to watch them kiss and caress each other under the running water.

The shower was nice and steamy, and it didn't take long for me to start feeling rejuvenated. I gave myself a quick wash, mostly focusing on my cock, which had hardened again as I enjoyed the show, not even hiding the fact that I was masturbating.

Jenna and Barbara were practically glued together, with each of their hands sliding up and down each other's soapy bodies. Jenna snuck a glance my way while she lifted and massaged Barbara's heavy breast. She stuck out her tongue while she looked into my eyes before slowly ducking down to kiss and lick her mother's chest.

I took a deep breath as I stroked harder. Jenna closed her eyes and twirled her tongue slowly around Barbara's erect nipple, putting on even more of a show since she knew how much I loved watching her suckle her mother's tits.

I was surprised how close I already was considering I had already cum, but I guess this new lifestyle had improved my recovery time. Barbara opened her eyes, turning slowly towards me as her daughter worshiped her breasts. Our eyes stayed locked, and I stroked even harder, but Barbara could tell I was close.

"Jenna, honey." She interrupted her daughter.

"Mm?" Jenna opened her eyes but didn't stop.

"Look," Barbara spoke softly, and Jenna's eyes flickered towards me. It didn't take long for her to figure it out too. She released her mother's tit and stood up straight. Then, in almost perfect sync, the sexy mother and daughter both turned towards me and shook their heads.

"Daddy," Jenna tsked. "You know you don't do that anymore." She put her hand on my arm, stopping me from jerking off. I stared into her eyes, my cock was throbbing, but I was completely at her whim.

"Jenna," Barbara chimed in. "Why don't you help daddy?" She dropped down onto her knees in front of me, forcing Jenna to my side in the tight space. "Jerk him onto mommy's tits."

Jenna and I both smiled. I felt her petite body and perky tits pushing against my side while Barbara lifted her boobs. She was smiling wide as the water hit her back and we all squeezed in.

"Of course!" Jenna got onto her toes to give my cheek a soft kiss. She wiped a streak of soap off her body and brought her hand to my cock and began jerking me off.

I stared at Barbara while her daughter stroked me. She seemed so happy, not just in the moment, but in general. Everything had clicked for her, and we were well past our earlier issues.

"I love daddy's cock." Jenna snapped me out of my trance. "I can't believe how hard it is again."

I smiled at my stepdaughter. "Thanks to my girls."

Jenna blushed and stroked a little harder. She had the perfect grip on my slick cock, and her hand was soon flying up and down my shaft until I quickly approached my second orgasm.

"Oh yeah!" I grunted. "Keep going, baby."

I held on tight as my body lifted onto my toes. Jenna and her mother both knew what that meant and smiled up at me. Barbara lifted her tits even higher, and Jenna kept my cock aimed directly at them.

"Go ahead, baby." Barbara encouraged me. "Cum on my tits."

"Yeah, cum on her tits, daddy!"

"Aaaaaahhh! Aaaaaaahhhh fffff-!!!"

Just like that, I exploded. There was a powerful first burst that bounced right off Barbara's tits and caused both of my girls to cheer. They truly seemed elated every time either of them made me cum.

I didn't have much left, but Jenna milked every remaining drop onto her mother's tits. Barbara held them up proudly, watching as I made a mess all over her. It was always a special treat for me to cum on her when we were in the shower, and she could quickly clean up.

I had to focus on keeping my balance as the strain of another powerful orgasm took over my body. Jenna gradually slowed her hand and Barbara kept her tits up, eventually lifting high enough that Jenna could rub my tip against them as the last few were squeezed out.

When I finally relaxed, I leaned against the cool tiles in the shower. Barbara stood up and complimented her daughter before turning to rinse off her chest. I was still catching my breath when Jenna pulled her hand away from my crotch.

"Come on, daddy."

Barbara had finished cleaning and stepped out, so Jenna guided me under the water. She took care of me, holding me up and giving me a quick wash, which included rubbing more soap into my sensitive cock before rinsing it off again.

I smiled and kissed her when she turned off the water. Barbara opened the door from the other side to greet us with towels and I continued letting the girls take full care of me, drying me off and getting me in my robe before Jenna left to make me my morning smoothie.

I sat in the living room as I drank it all up. It didn't taste great, but it was extremely healthy. 'For my strength' as the girls would say.

I barely finished it before taking a little nap, I woke up alone, still in my robe and wondering where everyone was. I was sure Barbara had some errands to run, and when I checked the bedroom I could see she was getting ready to head out.

"Where's Jenna?" I walked in to see my beautiful wife walking around half-naked. Her pants were on, but her tits were out, and my cock immediately reacted.

"In the gym," Barbara answered with a smile. "She wants to look good for daddy." Barbara playfully mocked her daughter.

"Hmmm," I smiled and pulled my wife into my arms, giving her a passionate kiss as her soft chest pushed against me, causing my cock to twitch powerfully into her.

"Again?" She pulled back in surprise. "Even after this morning?"

I nodded.

"We made you cum twice."

I shrugged. "I didn't get a blowjob though."

Barbara laughed. "Oh, poor you."

I smiled before she leaned back in and stood on her toes to give me a soft kiss.

"I have to go soon." She whispered but didn't pull away.

I just shook my head.

"No?" Her lips curled up into a smile.

"Please?"

Barbara rolled her eyes. I pulled her in for another kiss, making sure to poke her again.

"Oh alright." She couldn't help but smile when she pulled away. "Sit down."

I sat on the end of the bed as Barbara dutifully got into place in front of me. She quickly tied up her hair as she got on her knees and instantly took me into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm." I let out a long moan as my wife began fellating me. No matter how many I got, there was nothing better than a blowjob.

Barbara would never really deny me anymore. If I wanted to cum, she or Jenna would always make the time. She may have things to do, but that just meant she was going to challenge herself to get me off as soon as possible, and I was more than happy with that.

I sat back and relaxed as Barbara began eagerly bobbing up and down my cock. She brought her hands up to rub my thighs and my flat stomach as she quickly brought me to my full hardness.

I took a deep breath and looked down to watch as her big tits jiggled with every movement.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!"

Barbara had closed her eyes, fully focused on the task at hand. The sound of my cock sliding in and out of her talented mouth filled the room as I basked in the pleasure of another terrific blowjob.

Her hand eventually slipped to my base, she found an angle where she could simultaneously hold my cock in place while she slurped on my tip and gently massaged my balls.

"Mmmmmmmm." I let out another long, low moan as Barbara began flipping her tongue back and forth against my frenulum. "There you go, baby. Just like that. A little harder"

Barbara listened to my direction, applying just the right amount of pressure to my most sensitive spot for the next minute or so before she started to get her hands more involved.

She started by bringing her free hand up from between my legs. She used it to cradle my balls while the other slid up my shaft and began stroking in perfect sync with her mouth.

"Ohhhhh yeah, baby." I moaned again.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Barbara opened her eyes, watching me as she pulled out all the stops, I could tell she was anxious for my cum.

I stared right back at her, my mouth hanging open as she brought me closer and closer to the edge. I only broke eye contact when I caught a glimpse of Jenna walking in the hallway behind her mother. Her bright pink outfit was hard to miss.

"Hey mom, are you still... oh!" Jenna walked right into our room before noticing her mother was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. "Again?" She smiled wide as she walked right up to us.

Barbara didn't even think about stopping. She was on a mission. I gave our daughter a light nod as she came up beside me.

"You should've called me!" She put her hand on my shoulder and leaned in to give me a quick kiss. "I was just in the gym."

"Sorry, baby." I apologized between heavy breaths. "Your mother just looked so good I couldn't resist."

I smiled down at my wife, who was still bobbing and stroking my cock as she brought me closer and closer to cum.

"That's okay." Jenna shrugged. "Anything I can do to help?"

I closed my eyes as a rush of pleasure shot up through my cock. I took a deep breath and turned my head towards my stepdaughter, unable to keep from smiling.

"You're the best, baby." I felt Barbara tighten her grip and stroke a little faster. "You both are."

Jenna could tell I was close, she leaned in to give me a passionate kiss while her mother brought me to the brink. I thought I might cum while we kissed for the second time today, but Jenna pulled away after a few seconds and stood up.

"Do you like my outfit, daddy?"

"Mhmm!" I could barely speak. Barbara continued her relentless assault on my cock. Humming loudly as she stroked and slurped. I just stared at my beautiful stepdaughter in her sexy gym clothes. They were skin-tight and bright pink, she looked incredible.

Jenna slowly turned around, sticking her ass out just inches in front of me while she looked down over her shoulder at me.

"Do you like my ass, daddy?" She asked innocently. "I did squats for you today... Feel."

I was barely holding on. I brought my hand up to feel Jenna's perfectly shaped ass, giving it a hearty squeeze.

"Oooh! Not so hard." She reacted immediately, so I loosened my grip and began massaging it more lightly. "Mmmm!" Jenna closed her eyes and nodded approvingly while sticking her ass out even further. "Much better, daddy."

I closed my eyes and nodded slowly, keeping my hand on Jenna's ass while the overwhelming pleasure of my wife's mouth took over my entire body.

I let out a long, low groan of pleasure, and in a matter of seconds, lost all control.

Just as I was about to cum, I felt Barbara remove me from her mouth. I opened my eyes to see her open wide and stick her tongue out while jerking me against it.

"Aaaaahhhh!"

Spurt after spurt of milky white cum fired from my cock into my wife's mouth, quickly covering it while she continued stroking me off.

I had to let go of Jenna's ass and bring my hand to grip the edge of the bed while my body tensed up and I unleashed yet another load either into or onto Barbara. She had gotten all three of mine so far today, first in her pussy, then on her tits, and now in her mouth.

Jenna smiled wide and turned back to face me, rubbing my back while the powerful climax ran its course.

"Good job, daddy." She cooed. "Feed mommy all that yummy cum."

"Mmhmmm!" My voice was strained.

Barbara and I continued staring at one another while I filled her up. I watched as her hand gradually slowed and she brought her cum-covered tongue back into her mouth to quickly swallow it all down as I was finishing up.

Before a drop was spilled though, she opened up again and took me back in her mouth, instantly taking my entire length as the last of my cum went straight down her throat.

"Holy shit!" I gasped.

"Way to go, mom!" Jenna cheered her mother's lack of gag reflex; a talent Jenna had been working on herself.

Barbara held her lips all the way at my base, her nose pushed into my pubes as the last few drops twitched out of me. I pushed my hips forward, helping her take me as deep as she could until she finally gagged and had to withdraw.

She brought her hand up when she did, slowly stroking my slick cock as I sank back into the bed. Jenna had stayed next to me, still rubbing my back and smiling from ear to ear.

"Jenna, honey, come take over for me." Barbara stood up slowly, her perfect breasts on full display.

Jenna hopped off the bed and got on her knees, bringing her hand to gently stroke my cock in her mother's stead.

Both of us were blatantly staring at Barbara's phenomenal chest. No matter how many times we saw them, it was impossible not to marvel and just how perfect her boobs were. Barbara chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"What?" Jenna laughed. "They're bigger than my head!"

I looked back and forth between my wife's boobs and her daughter's head. I think she was right. We all shared a laugh before Barbara looked down and took them in her hands.

"I think they've been growing." Barbara seemed to be weighing them each before letting them fall and turning around to go back to getting dressed.

I nodded in agreement while I still recovered from my orgasm.

"Maybe that's why daddy needed to cum again as soon as he saw them." Jenna smiled while she delicately stroked my extremely sensitive cock.

nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers