Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we installed the bunk beds, it was specifically for this purpose, so we measured it out perfectly. Jenna laid on her back right at the edge, her legs spread and knees up so I could put my face right between them to eat her out. Barbara took her place on the bottom bunk, wrapping the device around my hard, soaking wet cock as I began licking her daughter's pussy.

Jenna's reaction to my tongue was immediate. Her entire body writhed with pleasure as I held onto her thighs to help hold her in place so I could keep going.

"Okay, he's ready," Barbara confirmed to her daughter that I was strapped in, but Jenna was already too distracted to use the remote. "Jenna?"

Barbara climbed off the bed, checking on her daughter to see that I was already feasting on her delicious pussy and the remote had fallen from her grasp.

"This girl..." Barbara muttered to herself, undoubtedly shaking her head before climbing up to grab the remote and put it in her daughter's hand. "Hold onto this." She demanded Jenna's attention while my tongue lipped up and down her slit. "We don't want daddy to cum, so you might need to slow it down or turn it off quickly."

Jenna must've nodded in agreement. I wasn't sure as I was too focused on getting more of her delicious taste. Until I felt it.

The familiar sound of the machine clicking on before buzzing its way up and down my cock, working every inch of me in a way that felt better than I remembered. The sudden rush of pleasure caused me to tighten my grip around my stepdaughter's legs and bury my face deeper into her pussy, though my tongue took a break as my mouth hung open to process the sensation.

"Oh yeah!" I could hear Barbara smiling. "Daddy always took a minute to adjust to the first setting."

I stayed between Jenna's legs as I composed myself, it was only a few more seconds before I planted a kiss directly on her clit and resumed eating her pussy.

The machine continued relentlessly working my cock. I had forgotten how efficient it was, and it was even hotter enjoying it while pleasuring my stepdaughter, knowing she had the remote.

We had never used the machine while standing before. It was strapped on, but Barbara kept a hand on it to make sure it didn't fall off as it pumped up and down my shaft, I felt her other hand drop down to lightly handle my balls as well.

It was harder to hear Jenna's moans over the buzzing of the machine, but that just meant I had to work hard for them. I could just barely make out her sexy, high-pitched whimpers when the machine took a very brief pause before suddenly starting up again, this time on the second setting.

"Aaah!" Yet again, it took me a moment to adjust, I kept my face between Jenna's legs while I did, making sure to keep up my oral assault even as the machine did its best to milk my cock.

"Ohhh yeah!" Barbara cheered from the bottom bunk. "Good job, honey. Keep it up!"

I wasn't sure which of us she was talking to, but I made sure to listen. My cock was throbbing, but I stayed composed and focused my energy on making my stepdaughter cum before I could.

Jenna's moaning was getting louder, and I didn't have to wait long for the machine to briefly pause again to kick into high gear. This time, my adjustment to the intense sensation took even longer, and I began moaning between Jenna's legs while I tried to get back to eating her pussy.

"Uh oh!" Barbara still had her hand on the machine, doing her best to keep it steady as it pumped harder and faster. She could tell I was struggling. "It's okay, daddy. Stay strong."

The pleasure was so intense that I could hardly focus. I could feel Jenna starting to grind her pussy into my face, I wanted to keep it up and get her off, but I couldn't take it.

Barbara was on top of things. She saw me stumbling away and quickly got up to catch me. "Turn it down!" She shouted to her daughter.

Jenna lifted her head and immediately hit the switch to turn it off. I took a deep breath; my cock was throbbing as Barbara helped me lean against the bed and began taking it off.

"Holy shit," I mumbled under my breath. "Stronger than I remember."

Barbara smiled as she freed my cock, which now throbbed just inches from her face. "It's okay, baby." She set it down and gave my tip a soft kiss. "Good job holding off."

I nodded, I was still catching my breath, but eager to get back to Jenna's pussy.

"Go ahead." Barbara lovingly caressed my thighs as she got into position. "I'll take care of you while you finish her off."

Barbara leaned in and slowly licked up and down my shaft. Her hand crept back between her legs, taking care of herself while I went back to Jenna. The next five to ten minutes were spent with me licking my stepdaughter to a powerful climax while Barbara gave me a nice, sensual blowjob.

She was such an expert at sucking my cock that she knew exactly had to feel good without any risk of making me cum, and by the time Jenna's body relaxed back into the bed so she could recover from her orgasm, I was eager to fuck again.

"Get up." I looked down at my wife, who still had a mouth full of my cock.

She spit me out and smiled wide, awaiting further orders.

"Bedroom. Now."

Barbara hopped to it. Giving me a loving kiss on her way out even as I tried to be stern with her.

I looked up at Jenna. She was smiling from ear to ear as her chest heaved with each heavy breath.

"Come on, baby." I gently touched her leg. "We're not done yet."

Jenna looked me in the eyes as her smile widened. She was slow to get up and I carefully helped her down, taking her in my arms as I carried her into the master bedroom.

Barbara was lying in bed when we got there, moaning softly as she continued touching herself. She looked me in the eyes as I carried her daughter in and laid her on the bed.

"Hurry, daddy." My wife spoke softly. "I'm already close."

Barbara had been fingering herself for a while now while sucking my cock and watching me service her daughter - a sight that always turned her on.

My cock was still throbbing hard and slick with Barbara's spit as I pounced on top of her. She immediately wrapped one hand around me, pulling my lips to hers for a passionate kiss. Her other hand stayed between her legs, finding my cock to guide it into her soaking wet entrance.

"Aaaah!" Barbara reacted as soon as she felt me inside her. I slid right in and began thrusting myself in and out with little resistance.

"Oh yeah!" I grunted. "I love your pussy, baby."

Barbara's head tilted back, and she arched her back, pushing her magnificent chest out as I had my way with her pussy. As incredible as it felt, I knew I couldn't cum, my next load had to be for Jenna.

"Ohhhhhyyyyeah!" Barbara whined. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me so good!"

She brought her head back down to look me in the eyes. I stared right back at her, keeping my focus there rather than on her tits which I knew were bouncing wildly with each thrust.

I kept a consistently fast pace, only gradually thrusting harder and harder as I watched my wife slowly lose control to her long overdue orgasm.

My breath grew heavy as well while she closed her eyes and let out a long, powerful moan. I could've cum with her if I wanted to, but I stayed strong and held out.

Barbara's face was flush as she dug her nails into my back while she came. It wasn't a big one, but it was well earned, and I watched as a look of pure satisfaction took over her face.

I kept thrusting until her body relaxed, her eyes slowly opened and gave me a loving look before double tapping on my back to let me know I could stop. With another deep breath and a few more thrusts, I pulled myself out, rolling off her and almost off the bed.

I stood up. I could feel myself sweating and panting. My cock was throbbing, as hard as it's ever been, hungry for more.

I looked down at my beautiful girls, both completely naked and basking in their post-orgasmic bliss. All three of us were exhausted, but I needed to cum, and I knew both of them would let me do whatever I needed to do so.

I walked around the bed and grabbed a hold of Jenna's legs. Barbara began to get up, getting on her knees, likely to offer me her tits or her mouth, but this orgasm was for Jenna.

"Stay there." I directed my wife.

Barbara froze, and with a careful movement, I pulled her daughter to the edge of the bed. Jenna stared up at me with adoration in her eyes, giving me a look that told me exactly what she wanted, and we both knew she was going to get it. I lifted her legs up and spread them, giving me full access to her beautiful pussy.

Barbara was still up on her knees next to her, she too was staring up at me, awaiting my next move. Her flawless chest was on full display and heaving with each heavy breath while she finally lowered herself down into a more seated position.

I took another deep breath, and with a sudden movement pulled Jenna's petite body over onto her mother's lap. She let out a slight yelp, but it was the perfect maneuver. Barbara smiled as she now cradled her daughter's gentle head.

"Hi, baby." Barbara stroked her daughter's hair as their eyes met.

Jenna relaxed into her mother's upper thigh, resting her head comfortably as she gazed past the massive breasts that now hung just inches from her face. Seeing them next to each other settled the debate: each of Barbara's orbs was definitely bigger than Jenna's face.

"Hi, mom." They shared a slight smile.

"You okay?"

Jenna nodded. "Amazing."

Barbara looked up at me as I got myself into position. My cock stuck out powerfully over Jenna's petite body. Then my perfect wife gave a nod of approval and I lined myself up to enter my stepdaughter's pussy.

Jenna bit her lip and shifted her gaze down to my cock, watching as I poked against her slit and caused an audible moan.

"That's good, baby." Barbara soothingly stroked her daughter's cheek, not knowing this wasn't our first time. "Let us know if you want to stop."

Jenna looked up at her mother. There was an innocence in her eyes as Barbara cradled her head and lovingly caressed her hair. She gave a slight nod. It was all I needed to push gently forward again, poking my tip inside of her and causing another moan.

Jenna flicked her eyes towards me. She was still biting her lip, but I could tell she wanted more. I pushed forward again, and again and again and again, giving her a little more each time.

"That's good, baby," Barbara repeated. "We love daddy's cock, don't we?"

"Mmhmmmmmm." Jenna moaned in agreement.

"Doesn't it feel so good in your tight little pussy?"

"Ohhh yyyyyyeeeaaah!" Jenna closed her eyes and let out a long, high-pitched moan. She had only taken about half my length so far, but I made sure to pause while she adjusted to the rush of pleasure.

Barbara looked up at me with a wide smile. She looked absolutely radiant, still glistening from her orgasm as she now supported her husband and daughter as we approached our own.

"How are you doing, daddy? You like your daughter's pussy?"

I nodded and pulled back my hips slightly before beginning to thrust again.

"She's nice and tight, isn't she?"

I nodded again, my body rocking slowly back and forth, gently working my cock in and out of my stepdaughter's pussy, without giving her any more of my length.

"Mmm." I let out a little grunt. My hands held Jenna's left leg which was pointed towards the ceiling. She looked up at me with her brown eyes, giving me her full trust and full control of her delicate body.

"You deserve a nice young pussy like this, daddy. I'm glad you finally came around. "Barbara's hand glided down her daughter's chest, admiring the slender figure and flat stomach underneath her perky, young breasts. "Isn't she so sexy? And she just loves pleasing her daddy."

Barbara was really into it. Jenna nodded and looked up at her mother while my cock continued slowly thrusting in and out of her pussy. Barbara had leaned forward slightly as she caressed her daughter's body, and Jenna couldn't help but glance down at her mother's massive breasts as they hung over her.

Barbara's smile widened. "Here you go, baby." She leaned further forward, pressing her tits into Jenna's face as her fingers found her daughter's clit.

Jenna's body reacted as soon as she felt her mother and I both pleasing her. Her pussy clenched around my tip, causing me to let out a low groan of pleasure while Jenna began suckling on her mother's massive tit.

"Ohhh yeah." I moaned, unable to stop myself from thrusting a little faster, and bringing my cock a tiny bit deeper into Jenna's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm!" Barbara moaned too. She moved her hand back up to her breast, helping position it for her daughter, who just kept suckling.

Barbara's head tilted back, she looked up at me with a wide smile, there was pure bliss all over her face. "Mmmmmmm! Such a good girl." Barbara encouraged her daughter. "Isn't she a good girl, daddy?"

I nodded in agreement. My hips worked a little faster, giving Jenna about 3/4 of my length now. "So good." I panted.

"Mmmmm!" Jenna closed her eyes and moaned into her mother's breast as she suckled. "Mmmm! Mmmm!"

It was the perfect image of my two insatiable girls. Each completely naked, my busty wife simulated breastfeeding her grown-up daughter, whose beautiful body was glistening with sweat while I worked my cock in and out of her tight pussy.

"Holy shit," I grunted and began to fuck even harder, having to slide my hands down to Jenna's hips to hold her in place.

Barbara smiled up at me. "That's it, daddy." Her hands slid back down her daughter's body, I assumed she was going to start playing with Jenna's clit again, but it went straight past her pussy and grabbed ahold of the base of my cock while the rest of it pumped in and out.

Jenna's moans were getting stronger, but the sound was almost completely stifled by Barbara's breast. My thrusts became faster as I looked my wife in the eyes, and she began jerking my base.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned again. "You like that, daddy? You like your daughter's pussy?"

"Uh-huh!" My voice was strained, I could hardly see straight as my body just kept fucking.

"Mmmm!" Barbara continued. "I love watching you fuck her, baby." She glanced down at her daughter, her hand still pumping my cock and Jenna still suckling her tit. "Especially when she sucks on my big tits."

"Oh yeah!" I had to close my eyes. The pleasure was slowly taking control. My body was exhausted, I was out of breath and dripping sweat, but I was unstoppable.

"She's getting close, daddy." Barbara updated me. "You both are."

I opened my eyes again, looking to see my beautiful stepdaughter losing control.

"Ohhhhhh... Just a little longer, daddy." Barbara moaned her updates. "She's right there!"

Barbara looked up at me again, her mouth hung open as she dealt with her pleasure. I let out a powerful exhale, my hips still thrusting wildly. Finally, Jenna spit out her mother's tit and let out a loud, high-pitched scream.

"Aaaaaaahhh! Aaaaaahhhh yyyyeeaaahh!"

Jenna's beautiful brown eyes shot open and looked directly into mine as her face became flush and she lost control. I could feel her orgasm taking over her body, and her pussy clenching around my cock while she climaxed.

"Good girl!" My wife cheered as we both watched Jenna cum. Her hand was still holding and jerking my cock as my tip was buried in Jenna's pussy, but the feeling and the sight of her beautiful body writing in pleasure was too much.

"Ohhhh fffffuck!" With one last thrust, I passed the point of no return. I released Jenna's hips and pulled out my cock, jutting it forward over her body so I could spray her with my cum.

"Ohhh yeah!" Barbara looked excitedly up at me. Her hand stayed on my cock, now sliding up and down the entire length which was slick with her daughter's juices.

Jenna watched her mother jerking my cock as she came down from her orgasm. Now that she was finished, she had the perfect view of mine, and it was a big one.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fffffffffuuuccccckkkkk!" I moaned powerfully. The pleasure slowly built up from my balls and took over my entire body. My mouth hung open, head tilted back, and hips pushed forward, already about halfway up Jenna's petite body while her mom ferociously stroked me until I finally let go.

"Ohhhh yyyyeeeaaahhh!!!" Barbara sounded giddy. I could feel the cum firing out of me, spraying wildly all over both of my insatiable beauties as I screamed out in pleasure.

"AaaaaaAAAAaaaaaahhhhHhhHhh!!!"

My body could barely take it. I nearly passed out from the rush as each blast of cum exploded from my cock. We all knew we were making a mess, but it was impossible to care.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I could hear Jenna's smile. "Good job, daddy!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" I opened my eyes, looking down at my beautiful stepdaughter who smiled up at me, already covered in a mess of my cum as more and more just kept coming and coming.

I looked over at Barbara, who hadn't stopped pumping my cock. Her grip was tightened, but her hand worked as fast as ever, leading to an even bigger mess of uncontrollable cum not only covering her daughter but splattering on her as well.

"Aaaahh!" My heart was pounding in my chest. I looked down to watch as Barbara's hand worked the rest of my cum out, making sure I came all over Jenna's clean shaved pussy, as if marking it as my own. "Holy shit." I gasped.

Both my girls were smiling from ear to ear. All three of us had our turns making each other cum, and our new lifestyle was everything we all dreamed of.

Now that Jenna and I had fucked in front of Barbara, there were no more secrets, and our sex-filled lives together continued. We prioritized two things: health and sex, and the only reason we focused so much on health were because we all wanted more sex.

Barbara even came up with a little saying for us: 'a family that cums together, stays together.'

And she was 100% right.