Althea Befriends a Monster

Story Info
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
9.3k words
4.6
19.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Mind altering substances. Monster sex.

These are fictitious events, by fictitious characters, in a very fictitious universe.

All events depicted are by characters at least 18 years of age.

Please consider that fair warning.

***

"Why you cry, little girl?"

Althea tried to control her sobbing as she looked around from the flat rock on the edge of the pond where she had been sitting cross legged. She didn't like being condescended to. Yes, being on the short size technically made her little. And crying by yourself outdoors was perhaps a bit childish. But she would start college in the fall, she wasn't a 'little girl'. Although she was too polite and well behaved to ever complain.

"It's okay, me lonely too."

The voice had a mechanical squawk that reminded her of how a talking parrot sounded. It must be coming from behind that rock. Althea decided.

"I'm not really lonely. I just wanted to get away." Althea was overcome as she thought about her granddad's coffin being lowered into the ground. "Why are you hidden?" She asked as she wiped her nose.

When she got no response, she stood up and started to walk over to where the voice had come from.

"I'm not pretty like you. I'm hideous, I don't want to scare you." The voice had gotten further away.

"You won't scare me." Althea answered. "Honestly."

She walked toward where the voice had gone but heard nothing more.

She went back to her flat rock and sat down. Did I imagine that? Althea wondered.

Everyone said an evil monster lived in the pond, and you shouldn't go there. The last boy who had gone there had been drowned by the monster, and the boy's ghost still wandered around at night.

Althea didn't believe it. The boy had dived into the pond and died from a broken neck when he hit a rock. The pond had a slight sulphur smell. As hot springs went, it wasn't a particularly steamy one. But even in winter, it stayed warm.

Nevertheless, Althea, like everyone else, had avoided the place. She had only gone there to get away from people. Although they were completely well meaning, she didn't want to be around family and friends that would ask her every two minutes if she was doing okay.

***

Althea kept coming by the pond. With only a little detour, she could stop by on her way home from her prep school. It took several trips but eventually the voice did come back. Always hidden behind the rocks.

"Why you keep coming back, little girl?"

"I want to talk to you." She answered. "I'm Althea, by the way."

"Nice meet you, Althea."

"And you are?" Althea prompted.

"No one."

"You must have a name."

"No, not even name."

"That's strange, everyone has a name."

"I'm not everyone."

"No, I suppose you aren't." Althea giggled. "Will you come out from behind the rocks?"

"No."

She had scared the voice off again.

***

Each time Althea came back, the conversations got slightly longer.

"I'm going to make up a name and call you that until or unless you give me a name." Althea announced.

"Oh please, I like to have name."

That was not the response Althea was expecting, and she suddenly had doubts. "Er, I wasn't intending it as a real name, more of a silly name in the hopes that you would then tell me your actual name." Althea stalled. "Promise me you won't get mad."

"I promise."

"Okay. I'm going to call you Polly."

"Polly... That's nice. Why Polly?"

"Uh..., your voice reminds me of a parrot."

Althea was a bit frightened by the response she got until she realized the voice was squawking like an angry parrot.

"That's really convincing." Althea smiled.

"Polly wanna' cracker." It responded.

***

The voice eventually told Althea it really was a monster. Not a human that was so deformed as to be a monster, but a real live monster like from a manga graphic novel.

Althea's first thought was a pornographic monster. She knew that manga really just meant comic, and just like most comic monsters have nothing to do with pornography, neither do most manga monsters. But Althea had read a lot of manga, and it had almost all been pornographic - pornographic and weird, in the way that Japanese porn could get really weird.

Furthermore, the voice said it wasn't just a normal monster, but it was a deformed monster so hideous as to be shunned by other monsters!

Althea didn't know what to make of that.

***

Everytime Althea talked to it, she asked it to come out from behind the rocks. The voice finally confessed its fear.

"If you see me, you won't come back."

"I'll come back." Althea responded.

"I don't know..."

"I promise, I'll come back."

Althea finally convinced it to come out, but it had insisted she stand on the far side of the pond. Althea walked over and turned around. For a long time nothing happened, and she wondered if it had changed its mind. But then she saw a ripple in the pond.

It stuck up slightly out of the water. Althea stared and two giant eyes stared back. It looked a bit like an octopus with a bulbous body. As it rose a bit further out of the water, she could tell it was misshapen. Instead of being symmetric, it had a large bulge on the left side, and the entire left side had weird lumps and splotches whereas the right side was smooth and uniform.

A tentacle rose several feet up out of the water next to the body. It was thicker than Althea's leg, but then the last couple feet split into three tentacles each about the size of her arm. The tip of one of the tentacles split again into tiny fingers that fluttered.

"You promised."

Althea focused back on the body. It had lifted up out of the water high enough to reveal a giant bird beak that would not look out of place on a sufficiently large parrot. But then it suddenly disappeared beneath the surface of the pond. Althea watched as the ripples faded away and the smooth, mirror surface of the pond came back.

As she trudged back home, Althea thought about her new friend. I was right. It's not just a manga monster, it is a hentai, pornographic monster - a hentai, pornographic, tentacle monster. She shivered at the thought.

***

"I'm outcast, exiled to this pond."

Polly was completely out of the water, sprawled on a rock next to Althea. It had six tentacles coming from the right side of its body that were eight to ten feet long. On the left side were a half dozen stubs that were only two or three feet long. Althea had also noticed that its left eye had a milky color whereas the right eye was clear and bright.

"It's shameful living in small, shallow pond stinks of sulfur."

"Why don't you go somewhere else?" Althea asked.

"I can't. I can't stay out of the water very long. But even if I made it to another stream, it wouldn't work. I'm magically bound to this place. If I leave before they come get me, I'll slowly disintegrate into slime."

***

Althea sat perfectly still, cross legged, with her eyes closed and her mouth halfway open. It felt like her bottom lip was being gently touched by a soft, wet brush. When she finally opened her eyes back up, Polly had gone.

Althea ran her tongue over her lower lip. It was slimy and salty but had a rich buttery texture. It reminded her of oysters straight out of the shell. Althea loved shellfish, sushi, and really almost any type of fish.

The only thing wrong with it was the off taste of sulphur. But the sulphur taste wasn't because of Polly.

As she walked home, her bottom lip slightly tingled. The sensation was faint, but it was also warm and pleasant.

I hope that isn't a neurotoxin like you get with a poisoned shellfish. She shivered.

***

Tiny, little fingers wrapped themselves gently around Althea's tongue. She felt like her tongue was getting a massage. One side of the fingers were smooth, but surprisingly strong for being so small. The other side was rough - rough like a cat's tongue. But a cat's tongue didn't have tiny cups that could suddenly suck down hard and glue itself onto any surface. Althea could feel the surface of her tongue being sucked into the tiny fingers.

Even an hour after getting home, Althea's mouth and tongue still had a pleasant tingling.

***

"What type of secretion comes from your fingers?" Althea wasn't sure how to ask the question without giving offense. But she felt the two of them had gotten to the point where they could take each other's naivety in stride.

"What it taste like to you?"

"Oysters more than anything else."

"It burns?"

"Burn? No, but it tingles." Althea thought a moment and then hurried to add. "In a good way. And it makes me pleasantly light-headed, even euphoric." It was sort of like the nitrous oxide she had occasionally tried at parties. But the laughing gas had left her dizzy in addition to light-headed and eventually gave her a headache.

"Oh, I'm happy." Polly exclaimed. "I was afraid it might burn, but I couldn't ask. It not affect everyone the same. Some say super hot sauce. It doesn't cause permanent damage, but..." Polly didn't finish the thought. "Some it doesn't appear to have any effect at all. However, lucky ones say it's cocaine or even MDMA. You might know better named ecstasy or Molly."

They sat in a comfortable silence for a while until Althea spoke up. "It sounds like I'm one of the lucky ones."

"Yup."

***

Althea sat on the rock grinning. The happy warmth in her stomach had spread through her entire body.

She had just finished giving one of Polly's tentacles a blow job. Polly could change the size of his (?) tentacles. He could make it so thick that it forced Althea's jaw apart, but inside of her mouth there were still tiny fingers massaging her tongue and tickling her throat.

Polly had started out so slow and careful but had gotten faster and more aggressive as Althea had pumped her mouth back and forth.

She had been worried about her teeth causing injury, but Polly assured her it was not a problem. He convinced her to try and bite down hard. When Althea had tried it, her teeth only sank in a small ways, like she was trying to bite through a super tough piece of beef jerky. Before she knew what happened, her jaws had been pushed apart, and the tentacle slipped out without warning.

The actual damage was not Althea's teeth hurting Polly, but the suckers on Polly's tentacles hurting Althea.

"I like when you suck down on my tongue." Althea started out. "But when you do it too hard, it gives me cold sores."

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." Polly blurted out. "You should have told me."

"It's okay. I'm telling you now."

"I fix it." Polly raised a tentacle up to Althea's mouth.

Althea closed her mouth down on the finger that was so tiny it was more like a small earthworm.

"Bite down hard with your back teeth." Polly instructed. "I break it off."

Althea looked over to Polly's good eye with a lot of doubt, but he reassured her. "The tips break off all the time and it'll grow back in a few hours."

She gingerly bit down, but he kept saying harder. When Althea finally had a strong bite, she felt a jerk on her jaw and a liquid oozed out of the piece that remained in her mouth. It tasted nothing of oysters or fish. It's metallic, like blood! Althea realized in surprise.

"Just keep chewing." Polly instructed. "Don't try and do it all at once. If you not careful, you get teeth stuck on it as a hard, chewy piece of caramel."

It started out tough, like jerky, but it got softer as she kept chewing. After a while, it felt like she was chewing on her own tongue. Althea had had beef tongue before - her dad had always said you should be willing to try anything not dangerous at least once - and at the time it felt like she was biting her own tongue. She knew she wasn't, but it was a hard feeling to shake. However, this time she was trying to be extra careful. While she didn't think she was chewing up her own tongue, her mouth and tongue were tingling so much, Althea figured she could bite down on her own tongue without even feeling it.

"Once you have it chewed, make sure you get some on all of your cold sores and swallow it."

The secretions from the tentacles made her throat tingle when she swallowed them. But the tentacle tip itself left a pleasantly hot burning.

Hours later, Althea was still grinning from the warmth radiating through her body, and in the morning her cold sores were gone.

***

"That's difficult question." Polly turned her eyes and beak away from Althea.

Being worried, Althea thought about how to apologize, but Polly spoke up first.

"Being outcast, I didn't get training everyone else did. But keep short story short, I'm supposed to violate little girls such as you that wander by."

Althea opened her eyes wide in surprise.

***

She was again sitting perfectly still, cross legged, on the rock with her eyes closed. A tiny tentacle, no thicker than a shoelace was wrapped around each of her wrists. Her arms were being held above her head and spread apart.

Polly had so carefully unbuttoned all the buttons on her blouse. Althea was still surprised a tentacle, that was over eight feet long and thicker than her thigh where it left Polly's body, could turn into such tiny fingers with such amazing dexterity.

After it was unbuttoned, a tentacle on either side of her carefully worked its way inside of her blouse.

But Polly hadn't been able to figure out the clasp on the back of her bra. It had taken Althea a long time to understand the problem since she thought Polly was just trying to draw out the moment. But with the constant fumbling, Althea realized that Polly just didn't understand how the fastener worked. When Althea finally spoke up, she felt the tentacles wrapped around her back twitch.

She had noticed that slight twitch before and knew it meant Polly was unhappy. I spoiled the mood. Althea felt bad. Nevertheless, Polly did quickly release the back of her bra.

Polly gently tugged one side of the blouse and bra down to her forearm and then attached another tentacle around her elbow. This allowed him to keep a firm, but delicate, grip on both her arms the entire time, as he gently removed her blouse and bra.

Althea felt herself being lifted up into the air by her wrists. She knew she was grinning madly and her face was bright red from embarrassment. Not only had Polly pumped a tingling load down her throat, Althea's exhibition-bondage fantasies were being activated. She was hanging from her wrists, but tentacles under her legs kept her in a sitting cross legged position.

After being gently set back down, the tentacles had lowered her arms. Althea didn't know how long she had sat there grinning before she realized Polly had left and wasn't coming back.

Opening up her eyes, she looked around. Her bra and neatly folded blouse were beside her. As Althea held the blouse up, she looked at the wet slimy streaks on it. I'm going to have to start bringing a change of clothes.

***

Polly was half in and half out of the water. Althea was used to being greeted with a slimy tentacle, kiss, but he had kept his distance.

"What's wrong?" Althea finally felt compelled to ask.

"Promise me..."

"Promise you what?" Althea gently prompted. She could see little muscle spasms on the left side of his body.

"Promise me you won't leave without saying goodbye." But Polly slipped back into the pond before Althea could answer.

***

Althea's scream was muffled as a slimy tentacle stuffed itself into her mouth. Tentacles had grabbed her wrists and ankles and another had wrapped around her stomach.

Polly had scared the bejesus out of her. Althea was over a hundred yards from the pond, yet somehow he had snuck up behind her and grabbed her by surprise. How in the hell does something that big, that's stunted on one side, that's made for swimming, move that fast and quietly on land? She couldn't stop her trembling as she watched tiny fingers quickly unbutton her blouse. She hadn't even noticed the fingers at the back of her bra but she did notice she was naked from the waist up.

Closing her eyes she took slow, deep breaths until her shakes went away. When she opened them, the only thing in sight was her bra and her slimy, but neatly folded, blouse.

As she got dressed, she felt something in her stomach that was distracting her from the pleasant tingling in her throat. It had a gnawing sensation like taking an aspirin on an empty stomach. It took more than an hour but eventually it turned into a warm, hot spot that she recognized.

Is that what happens when I swallow a tentacle tip without chewing it up?

***

Althea lay on her back on a rock in the sunshine. She was nude from the waist up. Tentacles held her wrists tightly together just above her head. Tentacles also tightly held ankles together. The only other place she was being touched was the tiny finger poking the underside of her breast.

That's just like a boy touching a girl's boob for the first time. Althea thought as she looked down at her erect nipple.

She thought about it some more as it pushed on the side of her breast and then released it, causing it to bounce back and forth.

Maybe he is.

***

"How do you know English? It isn't your natural language, is it?" She was lying on her stomach, wearing only her panties. Polly was giving her a back and shoulder massage. She wished she could close her eyes and enjoy it in a dreamy stupor, but she still had to give him constant instructions. Although anymore, it mostly just consisted of quietly saying 'ouch' or 'nice' depending on what he was doing. A grunt or a moan was almost as good.

"No, it's mostly squawks and chirps." He demonstrated.

"So how do you learn English and so much about our world?"

"We have books and films. It's easier now everything you've put on the internet."

***

Althea was lying on her back nude and spread. Tiny tentacles gently pulled on her wrists and ankles and kept her held in an 'X' position. Althea wondered why he always used the thinnest possible tentacle to hold her. She had watched closely. As far as she could tell, Polly could keep the tentacle one thick arm all the way to the tip. When he did that, the suckers near the tip would be as large as a coffee cup saucer. But it also appeared he could split the tentacle into as many parts as he liked anywhere along its length. She had seen him turn one of his tentacles into a giant mound of spaghetti noodles covered in slime. Noodles that pulsed up and down, quivered, and slid around like a pit of snakes. If the snakes were six feet long and as thin as her pinky finger. He could make the last six inches break apart even more, so that it looked like a thick set of hair.

The only place besides her ankles and wrists she was being touched was her right nipple. The hairs wrapped around her very erect nipple were gently squeezing and releasing. Even though she couldn't see them, the hairs still had tiny suckers on them. She could feel it when they sucked down on her nipple.

Polly clearly hadn't known his way around a woman's body. At least, no more than you might learn from reading and watching porn. But he had been a quick learner, and he had encouraged her to give detailed instructions.

She had been so very nervous and humiliated about it all. But if she hadn't spoke up, he may very well have pulled her tongue out of the back of her throat or broken her shoulder bones while giving her a massage. From there, it wasn't really that much harder to tell him how to touch her nipple. Well, it was harder. But it was better than having a nipple ripped off.

The slime on her nipples were heavenly. It made them warm and tingling and even more sensitive.

Just like her tongue, he could overdo the suckers and make her raw, but they had figured out a fix. Polly would break off the tip of a tentacle using his own beak and then put it in her mouth. After she had chewed it up to a paste, he could suck it up into one of his suckers and then spit it back out wherever she was raw. It's like aloe vera on steroids. Or maybe more like a healing spell in a RPG game.