Althea Befriends a Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, Althea didn't have a reason to be alarmed, at least for the state of her lingerie. He had used her lingerie to tie her wrists, but for her ankles he had removed the laces from her athletic shoes. Her sundress was being used for a blindfold.

As nothing happened, Althea's thoughts started racing. It was really alarming and disconcerting to be naked, blindfolded and tied up outdoors. Polly could do anything he wanted to me. Althea thought to herself.

Of course, Polly could have done anything he wanted on any number of occasions when Althea had come by the pond, and he hadn't. But there is something about being tied up naked, blindfolded, and outdoors to make one feel really helpless and exposed.

If it wasn't for all of the faux cocaine/ecstasy pulsing through her brain cells, she might have had a full on panic attack.

She knew the insides of her legs were soaked. Some of it might have been from Polly, but she knew most of it was her own lubrication dribbling down her thighs and past her knee. Her naughty spigot hadn't stopped disgorging its slippery, musky, love honey. However, with her legs spread wide, she figured it was more likely to drip on the ground than it was to run down her legs.

It took her a while to realize it, but the itching at the bottom of her opening wasn't just from her excitement. The bottom of her pussy was being ever so lightly tickled by fine hairs.

Her wrists were above her head, but her arms were not stretched tight. She bent her knees to try and increase the pressure from the hairs. For a moment it worked, but then the hairs lowered back down. As Althea stood back up, the hairs followed keeping a feathery light touch.

Althea moaned out in frustration as she could neither evade the tickling or increase the pressure.

She didn't know how long it had been going on - probably only minutes but it felt like hours - when she realized the sides of her breasts were being tickled by the fine hairs. If it had been a fingertip lightly rubbing her, it might have only been erotic, but the touch was so feathery it was triggering her ticklishness response.

Althea twisted her torso back and forth to get away from the tickling. It made her boobs shake, but the light touch didn't go away.

"Oh shit." She giggled out loud and noticed with alarm that the hairs that had been teasing her opening were now tickling the sensitive regions between her pussy and butthole. Additional hairs started brushing up against her upper thighs.

Soon she was writhing around and shrieking for Polly to stop, but she knew it wouldn't do any good. She had trained Polly to stop when things got painful, but tickling was a different matter. And he had learned to differentiate her squeals of fun from her yips of pain.

I should have never told him that tickling, in itself, can't harm me. Althea wailed to herself.

Although in her defense, Polly wasn't completely naive. He had done plenty of reading. When he had asked her whether tickling could cause damage, he had already known the answer. Although at the time, he hadn't known that someone who was being tickled could, for instance, thrash around so much they dislocated a shoulder.

At some point, the tickling attack morphed into sexual roughhousing. Suckers were roughly pulling and pinching on her. At times they were tiny enough to act like a nipple clamp. But others were huge. The suckers where the tentacles first came out of Polly's body were big enough to engulf her entire tit and act like a breast vacuum pump. Her pussy got the same treatment.

When she got too worked up, Polly would hold back until she caught her breath and calmed down.

And I should never have told him about orgasm denial either. Althea was cross with herself. But she again didn't give Polly enough credit for his extensive research into female, human sexuality.

After one such timeout, she felt small suckers attach to her outer pussy lips. They started pinching and pushing and she eventually realized they wanted her to stand up. Her legs had given out, and she had been hanging from her wrists.

After she had been standing for ten or twenty seconds, they started slowly pulling her back down. As she lowered down, she felt a large, phallic tentacle pushing on her opening. Or rather, her pussy was pushing on it, for it held steady as she slid down.

She tried to lower faster, but the suckers on her pussy lips were having none of that as they pinched painfully when she tried to push down more quickly.

The top of the tentacle had felt bulbous as it split her apart, and it remained thick to keep her opening stretched out as she ever so slowly lowered down. However, as soon it was inside of her, she could feel it split apart. Fingers were rubbing the sides of her vaginal walls and tiny suckers were stimulating her g-spot.

As she continued to lower down, the writhing ball of slimy noodles inside of her got bigger and bigger.

As she lowered down to where her arms were stretched tight, she interrupted her moaning to gasp as she felt her clit slide along a finger. Yet, just like the phallic object at the opening to her pussy, the finger on her clit didn't move. The only motion was her clit sliding past it. And unlike the tentacles inside of her opening, the finger on her clit didn't break apart in a hive of activity.

She came to a stop when her arms were stretched out tight. Her pussy lips were stretched tight around the giant girth of the tentacle. However, her insides were stretched even tighter. Althea felt like there was a giant honeydew melon - her favorite fruit! - inside of her. The walls of her pussy were stretched much farther apart than the opening at her lips, which was really saying something. But it wasn't a solid, passive object. It was a boiling hive of activity that was making her pant and squirm. Her insides were completely coated with Polly's magical secretions that added a fiery spell.

Her moaning and shaking was interrupted by a warning pinch from the suckers on the outside of her pussy lips telling her to stand back up. As Althea lifted herself up, she could feel the giant ball pulling on her entrance.

I'm a bitch in heat trapped on the knot of a giant cephalopod stud. Althea didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She knew how male dogs would form a knot after they had mounted a bitch. Having a giant cock trapped inside her pussy was another fantasy of hers. But it was supposed to just stay there for a half hour or so and then shrink down in size before plopping out. Instead, she felt she was about to give birth.

However, as she ever so slowly pulled herself up, the tentacle reformed at the entrance to her pussy so it didn't stretch her out anymore than she already was. Although she was already stretched out a lot.

She gave a moan as she felt her clit come free of the finger that was pressing on the outside of her. It had only made contact for an inch or two. Nothing more than a tease. Althea sighed.

Althea was panting hard by the time she had fully stood up and wondered how long the entire cycle had taken. She felt so defiled and debased.

She had been mortified and chagrined the first time she had gone all the way with her not-really-a-boyfriend sex partner. She knew she didn't need to be. Many of her girlfriends were no longer virgins. Her parents were chill and didn't try to guilt trip her. But even though it was all so embarrassing, it had become a little less so with repetition. Not that it kept her from blushing a bright red every time they started making out, but her feelings changed. What they were doing was naughty, but it wasn't nasty. People had sex. Screwing around having teenage sex was naughty. Having it with somebody she wasn't in love with was perhaps a bit slutty. But the act of having sex wasn't nasty. At least the relatively vanilla sex they had had. She had searched out a lot of types of porn and had a very good idea of what nasty was.

But she knew what she was doing with Polly went beyond naughty, and that didn't change despite however many months she had been coming by the pond. She thought that it might even go beyond nasty, but she didn't know what came next. Or at least she didn't know what to call it. The only thing she could think of was crimes against nature, but that didn't make sense to her. It seemed a crime against nature ought to be something like intentionally burning down a rainforest.

Ten or fifteen seconds after she was all the way up, she was slowly pulled back down. And then just as slowly back up.

If someone had been observing her, it would have appeared that she had intentionally lowered herself down on the thick tentacle. Taking her own, good time (just shy of a minute) to get all the way down. They might also have been impressed to see almost two feet of monster cock disappear as her pussy continued its slow, relentless descent - not realizing that the part inside of her was splitting apart and getting shorter, if wider.

They might also have been impressed with how obviously turned on she was getting, not realizing the massive tempest taking place inside her pussy. But they would be fully aware of the animal cries coming from a young girl experiencing something both base and ancient, the light sheen of sweat coating her body, the heaving of her chest, the massive grin, the flush on her face that the blindfold didn't hide.

And they might have been impressed with how incredibly disciplined she was to take almost another minute to stand back up. Having no idea that she didn't have any control over the speed of her love stroke. And they might have been impressed with how much oily liquid remained behind as Althea pulled her pussy up exposing the huge phallic tentacle.

Althea lost count of how many times she was forced through the slow, frustrating, cycle. Her breathing was so hard and ragged she didn't realize the distance had shortened and the pace had picked up. She didn't realize that her moaning had gotten so loud to be on the verge of screaming.

She didn't realize either that the slow frustrating cycle had turned into a much quicker pumping. Or that there were squishy sounds as loud as her animal moaning. Her pussy was clenched down tight on the tentacle but that didn't slow its rhythmic motion. The air trying to get in and out of her very lubricated love cavity was making rowdy and obscene noises.

By the time her orgasm exploded, she was only jerking six inches or so up and down and the finger on her clit was actively rubbing and sucking on her. Somewhere along the way another tentacle had stiffly popped up. When she lowered down her butthole had been forced to mount it.

She had never had an orgasm go on for so long either. At the end of it, she must have passed out briefly or fallen asleep.

"That was fucking amazing!"

The voice brought her part way out of her stupor.

"Uh- huh." Althea mumbled in agreement.

It hadn't even registered that it wasn't Polly's voice, until several male voices started speaking all at once.

"Can you believe that shit!"

"What the hell was that thing!"

"Thank you coach for kicking us off the bus and making us jog back."

Althea screamed in her mind, but her body was too paralyzed to make a sound.

"I'd ask if you are okay, but we heard you calling it. Althea, A*L*T*H*E*A---, won't you come out and play?"

"I was in a car crash, died, and I've gone to heaven."

"Who knew the monster was real and it's a sex maniac."

"Do you think it's coming back?"

Her head was spinning and she thought she might pass out again as the 'won't you come out and play' forced it way through her mental process.

Oh my god! Oh my god!

They knew who she was and they had seen everything, even from the very beginning of her strip tease, being led around by the tentacle on her clit, humping herself to a mind blowing orgasm...

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god...