Althea Befriends a Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Althea was writhing and heaving. "No more! Please no more!" But her pleas fell on deaf ears.

Polly had discovered she was ticklish.

***

"It's about a teenage girl who lives with her divorced dad. He's out of town a lot. When he's gone, she swims and sunbathes nude in the backyard." Althea was telling Polly about some of the porn stories she had really liked.

"She suddenly realizes the next door neighbor kid, who's home from college for the summer, has been spying on her. At first she's really chagrined, but then she gets into showing off for him. All the time pretending she doesn't know he's watching. At one point, she's drinking wine and smoking pot naked out in the hot tub and discovers she has locked herself out of the house. She doesn't even have a towel or anything.

The kid next door has a key to her house, because he's a bit like family. He gives tech support to her dad's solo business, and takes care of the cat when she is out of town with her dad and whatnot. She climbs over the fence and knocks on the backdoor to get his key. He makes fun when she tries to cover up her nakedness, but he unlocks the house for her.

She stops sunbathing naked because she thinks he would think she was doing it on purpose as an exhibitionist. But she does self-bondage inside. One time when her dad was out of town, she had used locks with timers to tie herself nude and spread apart in the rec room with the giant TV. She had discovered a computer directory where her dad had downloaded lots of porn, and she had set it up to randomly go through one of the folders labeled bondage. The doorbell rings, but she doesn't think much about it - could be a delivery, someone selling something, anything really . But then suddenly the college kid walks into the room and sees her tied up in self-bondage. He says he left his converter cable in her dad's office and really needed it back and no one answered the bell so he thought no one was home... He asks if she is doing ok and she gives a slight nod yes. 'So okay, I'm just going to step into your dad's office'. When he comes back out, he looks at her and he looks at the giant TV.

She is of course super embarrassed to be caught naked in self-bondage. Even worse, was the video that happened to be playing. This one happened to be an animated one. A giant, canine like creature was roughly taking a woman that was tied up in a large frame. It was actually her dad's video and she had no idea it was coming. She didn't even know ahead of time that some of them were weird hentai animations. But of course the college kid would have no way of knowing that. She's wearing a ball gag so she can't even say anything.

He studies the TV and then studies her and says, 'wow, you're both really hot, if you ever want a partner in crime to help you out...'

She is turned on by the idea, but she is too embarrassed to ever ask him. She can't even explain the videos were on random and she didn't know what was coming up. She hadn't known her dad was into that. Maybe it was because she was afraid to admit how much that particular video had haunted her..."

***

Althea was again in a giant X, but this time she was suspended upside down, held by her ankles. Her face was level with Polly's right eye. She had figured out that Polly liked to keep a close eye on her facial expressions.

She had been in a pleasantly warm stupor even before being held upside down. Now her head was dizzy from being tickled while upside down.

"Ouch. You're pulling too much at the bottom of my pussy." Althea had a hard time getting the words out as tentacles were digging into the sides of her ribs and making her squirm and laugh.

Her torso was thrashing around, but fortunately, a strong tentacle attached to either hip kept her lower body locked in place. If her lower body had also been free to thrash around, it might have been dangerous for Polly to grip her sex.

Outside of taking off her skirt and panties or holding her ankles, it was the first time Polly had really explored below (above?) her waist. He had attached a finger sucker along the length of each of her pussy lips and was pulling them apart.

"Don't grab so much at the top and bottom. Try just in the middle." She instructed.

Polly stopped his tickling as he lifted himself up and lowered her down, until his eye was next to her pussy.

"There, that's it." Althea announced when he had shifted his grip. "Now you can spread them apart."

"Like that?" Polly asked.

"Yes, you can go further if you want." Althea felt her lips being pulled back and her pussy opened up. "That's nice." She announced when she felt pleasantly spread. "Any further is rough."

She didn't prohibit him from being rough, but she wanted him to understand what he was doing.

"Stop please." It had gone from 'rough' to 'painful'. But at her command, he had released her.

"Why don't you put me on my back and bend my ankles up to my shoulders and you can try grabbing just at the bottom of my lips."

Polly lowered her down on a mattress of slimy spaghetti noodles. They had both learned a lesson when he had banged her head too hard against a rock.

"Oh that's nice." Althea moaned. He had spread her apart and was very gently rubbing at just the bottom of her opening.

***

Althea had a hard time getting dressed as she couldn't stop rubbing herself. She had taken her clothes off before getting to the pond. She knew that Polly preferred to undress her, but she hadn't brought a change of clothes this time around.

He had only rubbed, and sucked, on her outer lips and just wiggled a finger at the entrance to her opening. But the slime had left her pussy on fire. She shuddered at the thought of what a full fucking would bring.

***

"You masturbated before getting dressed."

"Yes." Althea admitted. "And you snuck through the forest and spied on me." She had seen him before as he had half walked and half slithered on land, but she still couldn't quite wrap her mind around the fact he could quietly sneak through the woods and stay out of sight as he followed her. Maybe it is all magic.

"Yes." Polly answered. "It was fun to watch."

She was nude and sitting cross legged on her favorite rock. Polly had a loose grip on her wrists and ankles. When he had first finished undressing her, he had fed a tentacle into her mouth, but hadn't otherwise touched her since.

"You would masturbate for me now?" Polly asked.

Althea grinned and bit her lower lip. She wondered if Polly realized how much more embarrassing some things were than others. And so what if he did? Althea asked herself. She knew she could say no and it wouldn't matter. If a boyfriend or would-be-lover asked her to masturbate, it would leave tensions to say no. But not Polly. It would be no different than saying she liked the back of her leg/calves being massaged but not the front/shin being massaged. Or just like telling a dentist 'yes it hurts' or 'no, everything was still numb', she could similarly tell Polly not to pull her pussy any farther apart.

"Okay. Why don't you hold me in position, massage and tease my lips for a few minutes and then wait fifteen minutes or so before releasing my hands. Release my hands but don't release my legs."

Fifteen minutes is a long time when your pussy's on fire. Althea thought to herself. Polly had left plenty of slime behind, but Althea knew that much of the liquid that was trickling down her crack and forming a puddle under her butt was her own lubrication.

As instructed, Polly had put her on her back with her ankles up past her shoulders and slimed her outside lips. On the one hand, Althea would have preferred to be teased without giving step-by-step instructions. On the other hand, Polly had come a long way and learned a lot. But it was still dangerous for him to take too much initiative. Between his huge strength and lacking a basic understanding of the human body, things could go south in a hurry.

And this is still a lot more fun than self-bondage, which Althea had also experimented with.

After the fifteen minutes were up, Althea was mortified to touch herself while Polly's giant eye took in every detail. But the excretions in her mouth and down her throat were working their magic to lower her inhibitions. And she was horny - like really, really super horny. The excretions had worked their magic on her pussy also.

***

"And why haven't you had anal sex?" Polly had been quizzing her on her sexual history.

"Besides not wanting to be stretched out and having a permanent gape?" Althea rolled her eyes.

Polly was holding her completely up in the air, but she was in an ass-up-face-down position. He had been rubbing her butthole with a slimy finger.

"It's naughty and nasty." She humphed. "I have no idea why you would want to stick one of your fingers into my shithole anyway." Althea was usually prim and proper with her language. But after giving Polly such detailed and intimate instructions, it seemed rather pointless to be self-conscious. Although she didn't start out so relaxed. She had figured out that having her tongue and mouth slimed lowered her inhibitions just like drinking alcohol and vaping cannabis.

"It looks you are enjoying it."

Althea blushed. "That's just the cocaine/Molly whatever the hell this slime is. You could rub it on my heel callus and I would love it." She rejoined. "Look" - she sighed - "just don't stick anything in bigger or deeper than my thumb, and be careful with the suckers, and it should be all good."

She didn't want to admit it, but she really was enjoying it.

***

"I was dreaming that I was in my science lab class. I was lying on one of the lab tables completely naked, and the science teacher was using my body to give a hands-on demonstration of female anatomy. And then I woke up. Even after I was awake, it was so mortifying."

Althea had been describing dreams to Polly. He had told her that he would go into a sluggish state, but he had no idea what sleeping or dreams were like.

"It's embarrassing to be naked in class?"

"Of course it would."

"Why's that?"

"I don't know." Althea felt a bit exasperated and suspected it was rhetorical - he had obviously spent a lot of time studying human culture. "There's either something intrinsically wrong with the naked, female body, or our culture is screwed up big time. I suppose if you asked my science teacher he'd say that all human societies try to control who sleeps, and reproduces, with whom. Really no different than any social animal, wolves for instance. Prohibitions on nudity is one of the social controls on sexuality."

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "You've spent your entire life studying our culture, you tell me."

"You're cute when worked up and embarrassed."

Althea rolled her eyes. "Don't push your luck, big fella."

On the one hand, her threat might have seemed silly since Polly was holding her naked body in a compromising position. On the other, Althea had accidently discovered that she could reduce him to uncontrollable spasms by joking about never coming back.

***

Althea was in another world.

When she had walked up to the pond, he had grabbed her by surprise from behind. Out of all the times she had come by the pond, it was only the fourth time he had ever done that, and it still scared the bejesus out of her. He hadn't torn anything, but he hadn't been exactly slow and gentle removing her clothing either.

The first thing he had done was push a tentacle tip down her throat. He then carefully slimed her all over: mouth, tongue, nipples, butthole, pussy inside and out. It was the first time he had deliberately slimed her clitoris - he still hadn't rubbed her there yet.

It had been months since the first time she had stopped by. Despite all of his love making, the only time she had orgasmed was when she had masturbated in front of him.

After the sliming, he just teased her waiting for the cocaine/Molly effect to kick in. He had held her up in the air the entire time. Mostly rubbing the sides of her breasts. Occasionally latching a sucker onto one of her nipples and pulling and pinching it. Occasionally doing the same thing to her outer pussy lips. And then mixing in a tickling attack to keep her off balance. He would ever so lightly rub tiny hairs on her somewhere like her underarms or upper thighs. When she started to giggle and complain, he would drive a finger into the side of her rib cage until she was shrieking with tears coming out of her eyes. He flopped her around into whatever lewd position he liked.

But that was all in the past.

The cocaine/Molly effect had kicked in and Polly had moved on to the next stage:

She had a massive tentacle pumping in and out of her mouth while tiny fingers massaged her tongue. Thick hairs squeezing her nipples. More fingers massaging the sides of her breasts. A tentacle, much fatter than her thumb, roughly pumping in and out of her butthole. Suckers firmly latched on her pussy lips spreading her apart.

A very thick tentacle ramming in and out of her pussy while tiny suckers roughly pulled and sucked on her g-spot...

...And a sucker that had pushed her hood out of the way and completely swallowed her clitoris.

Because of the tentacle stretching her mouth, Althea was reduced to breathing through her nose. This limited her ability to pant, moan, and make other pornographic female sounds, but she was doing the best she could. Really she was.

***

"That was something." Polly said.

"Yup."

***

Althea pulled off her sundress and tossed it on a rock.

"Polly wanna a cracker?" Althea threw some white bread into the pond. "Polly wanna hot, human female, pussy? Polly wanna ram big tentacles in my every love orifice?"

Althea faced away from the pond, bent over slightly at the waist and wiggled her hips.

"Here Polly, here Polly." She called. "Tight, young female waiting to be violated."

Underneath she was wearing a flimsy crop top and tight, boy shorts that she pushed lower on her hips as part of a strip tease.

She was already on cloud nine. When Althea had stopped by Friday evening, she had made Polly give her three tentacle tips that she had put in a ziploc bag. She had chewed them up and swallowed them before heading out to the pond late Saturday afternoon.

The forest and everything around her felt so alive and surreal. She could imagine she was Alice in Wonderland and had fallen through the rabbit hole. And she was ready to encounter a hookah smoking caterpillar, or have tea with a March Hare. Or get fucked by a giant-ass hentai tentacle monster. She was softly singing to herself as she skipped along. I bet my grin is bigger than the Cheshire Cat's. She hadn't ever felt so high and stoned in her life. The tentacle tips had gone to her head. She didn't know if she had ever been in a happier mood either, and she was a pretty happy kid.

Althea had stripped down to her x-rated, rave costume and was prancing around. The criss crossing straps left her boobs and pussy completely exposed.

"Polly, P*O*L*L*Y---." She yelled. "I know you're back there. I know you're watching." She struck up some more x-rated poses. "Won't you come out and play?"

"Umph!" Althea exclaimed. "There you are." A tentacle, from behind her, had snuck between her legs, and firmly attached itself from above her butthole, between her legs, and all the way up to her throat. It had then lifted her off the ground.

Althea looked down. The part of the tentacle from her butthole to just above her pussy was wrapped in a towel. "Playing hard to get? Going to be stingy with old man slime?" She giggled. She had wondered where her towel had gone.

Polly wasn't going to just give out his slime - this time she was going to have to work for it.

Whenever a tentacle got close, Althea would try and push out her mouth, boobs, pussy, whatever to make contact.

"Aww, you know you wanna rub it in me." Althea teased as she wriggled around as much as she could.

After a while, tentacles did indeed coat all of Althea's sensitive spots.

Polly had removed Althea's lingerie and used some of the straps to tie her hands behind her back. That was something new that he had never done before. However, Althea hadn't ever shown up in x-rated lingerie before either. Not to mention acting in such a coquettish manner, if you could still call her lewd mating behavior coquettish.

The three tentacle tips that she had eaten had really done a number on her. Is this how cocaine makes you feel? No wonder it's so addictive. She grinned as she continued prancing around.

After tying her hands, Polly had released her from his grip and let her jump around for a while. But Althea wasn't too surprised when a couple of tentacles, again from behind her, snaked between her legs and sucked down on her upper thighs. A moment later, tiny fingers sucked onto the top of her pussy lips and spread her apart.

"Yip!" Althea exclaimed as tiny fingers pulled back her hood and a sucker swallowed her clit. This she was not expecting, at least not this soon.

She was so excited, it wouldn't normally have taken much stimulation on her clit to make her come. However, it was too painful. Not excruciating painful like she was going to scream, but beyond rough painful. Painful enough to tap down her arousal.

Now I know what those women in the clit vacuum pump videos are feeling. Althea thought. Although Althea was way too tight to have any part of her pussy sucked in as far she had seen online.

All of the tentacles on her released except the one that had sucked up her clit. This tentacle started pulling her forward and made her walk circles around Polly's body.

Oh my god, I'm being led around by my clit, not that Althea had a choice, anymore in the matter. Polly had eventually picked up on her desire for humiliation.

Althea had a sudden image of Polly marching her into science class for show and tell. 'See, this is my human fucktoy, Althea, notice how her chest heaves and her face blushes when I lead her around naked by her clitoris'. Althea blushed at the thought. 'And if you lead a chick by the clit, the pussy will surely follow'.

The tentacle on her clit started swaying back and forth making Althea sway with it. Eventually, she was back to dancing around.

Polly had pretty quick reflexes. He had also learned to grab her with a thin long tentacle held in a 'S' shape like a snake. This kept Althea from being torn as she moved unexpectedly around. But her clit still got painfully jerked a couple of times when they got too far out of sync.

I'm going to need some healing paste before the day is done. Althea hoped she wasn't getting too ripped up.

Once they had gotten better with their dance moves, Polly had attached a sucker to each of Althea's nipples.

This is the most fucked up dance partner I've ever had. Althea loved dancing. Next time we do this, I should bring some portable speakers.

The tentacles on her clit and nipples felt so good and erotic. But the rough treatment from the suckers pulling on her was rough to the point of being painful. The pain was still tamping down her arousal enough to keep her from coming.

She noticed they had danced away from the pond, but didn't think too much about it. But before she knew it - Polly was good with surprises - her eyes were blindfolded, her wrists were tied to a tree branch above her head, and her legs were tied spread apart.

This was another first. Although, Althea had mentioned her recurring dream about being tied naked in the woods.

Did he cut my lingerie up? Althea thought crossly. It was one of her favorite items of clothing, although nobody but Polly had actually seen her in it.