Always

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve Barrett, looked at Raph for what seemed like an eternity before taking another drink from his glass and setting it on the front of his desk. When his eyes once again rested on Raph, they had softened, they were Riley's eyes.

"Son," Steve started, "as a father, all you'll ever want is the best for your children. Riley is a lot like me. She's a good judge of character which is why she never gave any of those gold diggers a second look, but I see the way she looks at you. I saw her sitting with you tonight on the patio. She's happy. Happier than I've seen her in a long time. If I have you to thank for that, then I am forever in your debt. You need to understand that even though you like and enjoy the 'simple' Riley, due to who she is, her life is complicated and one day, many years from now I hope, she will be the head of one of the largest oil companies in the world and that comes with a lot of responsibilities, a lot of travel, and a lot of long hours. Are you sure you know what you're signing up for?"

"Sir, whatever comes, we will help each other through it, if she'll have me. I can only speak for myself, but I am one hundred percent committed to her happiness. I will work as hard as I need to, to ensure I provide her the love and support she deserves. I can't offer to take care of her financially. She will always be who she is, and I will always be who I am and I don't begrudge her that, but there are some things that money can't buy. I will provide those things to the best of my ability. She will have my love, my heart, and my loyalty."

"That's straight talk, Raph. The only kind I understand or tolerate. You keep that smile on her beautiful face and I'll back you to the hilt. You hurt her and, well -- we will worry about that if and when the time comes." Steve said, holding out his bear paw of a hand.

Raph took the offered hand and managed not to wince.

"Thank you, Sir," Raph said.

"Call me Steve," Barrett smiled.

*****

Riley waited, worried, in the living room while Raph and her father talked in the study. She hadn't heard any yelling or glass breaking so that was a good thing. After what seemed like forever, she heard voices coming down the stairs.

"There she is," Steve said as they entered the living room where Riley was, attempting to look casual and unworried, sitting on the sofa.

"Did you boys have a nice chat?" she asked, standing up from the couch.

"Sure did," Steve said, putting his hand on Raph's shoulder. "I'd say you found a fine young man here, Honey."

Raph actually blushed slightly at the praise and Riley openly beamed.

"Yeah, I think so too," she said.

"Well, it's getting late for this old man. Raph, it was a pleasure to meet you. I'll let Riley see you out, but come back anytime," Steve said, patting his shoulder. "Don't stay up too late Honey, I'm going to need you at the office tomorrow," he said to Riley before turning to go back up the stairs.

Riley walked up and slid her hand into Raph's, hugging his arm to her as they walked to the front door. At the door Raph stopped and turned, taking her into his arms and kissing her gently.

"I love you, Riley Barrett," he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, Raph Savage," she whispered back, kissing his neck.

They finally broke their embrace and Raph opened the door but before he made it through he turned and kissed her again.

"Mmm, drive safe," she said dreamily.

"Always," he replied, as he backed down the brick steps.

*****

Raph had just landed after a particularly stressful flight from Chicago's O'Hare Airport to Amarillo. He had to dodge some thunder storms and the turbulence was pretty rough in places. He'd had to request multiple altitude and course deviations throughout the nearly three hour flight. It was raining steadily as he approached Amarillo and the visibility was right at IFR conditions. Luckily the wind was favorable for an ILS or instrument landing on Runway 4 or he may have had to divert to another airport. Once the TBM was safely on the ground and the passengers offloaded, Raph worked with the ground crew to stow the aircraft in the hanger. By the time he was finished, he was fairly drenched.

Raph finished his paperwork and went to his truck to head home. He had texted Riley as soon as he landed to let her know that he had made it home safely, but she hadn't yet responded. He climbed in his truck and headed to his apartment, wet, tired, and ready for a shower and bed.

As he pulled into his apartment complex he was pleasantly surprised to see a new model Chevrolet Z-71 pickup truck parked in front of his apartment. The tinted windows made it impossible to see who, if anybody, was sitting inside. He pulled into his parking spot and turned his truck off. Gathering his satchel and overnight bag. He exited his truck, locking the doors as he walked toward the sidewalk.

Riley opened the door to her truck, hopping down from the seat and landing deftly even with the four inch heels she was wearing. As she closed the door, he saw she was wearing a white blouse and a blue pencil skirt, her hair was down, falling over her shoulders. Even in her business attire she was still beautiful, and sexy. She smiled tentatively at Raph.

"I hope it's okay that I just came by without warning you," she said, looking into Raph's face, watching for a sign that she may have overstepped some boundary. He looked tired, and wet, but his smile lit up his whole face.

"I can't think of a better end to a rather long and tedious day," he said, holding out his hand to her. She stepped forward, taking his hand, interlacing her fingers with his.

Raph and Riley walked side by side down the sidewalk to his apartment. He unlocked the door and pushed it open, then stood back, allowing her to enter first.

His apartment was small and sparsely furnished. He had a small round four-chair table in the kitchen area. A love seat, a recliner, and two end tables in the living room. The bathroom was fairly spacious with a tub and separate shower. The master bedroom had a queen size bed, a chest of drawers, a night stand and a closet. The spare bedroom had a single bed, a desk for his laptop computer and some free-weights for working out. There was a small laundry room with washer and dryer at the end of the hall. He had a sliding glass door in the kitchen that led out to a small concrete patio where he had a small table, two lawn chairs, and a small gas grill. Raph didn't spend a lot of time at home so he hadn't really gone all out decorating it. He'd never really given much thought to his living space. He was beginning to regret that now.

"It's not much," he said, waving his arm, palm up, like Vanna White exposing the puzzle of the night.

"It's nice," she said. "It might could stand a woman's touch here and there." she said slyly.

"Bachelor chic not doing it for you, huh?"

"It's your home. I love it," she said hugging herself to him, her arms around his waist.

"Well, it definitely helps that you're here," he said, wrapping his long arms around her and lowering his head to kiss her waiting lips.

"Oh, you're wet!" she laughed, suddenly realizing his rain soaked clothes had left the whole front of her blouse damp.

"Oh, I am so sorry," he said, jumping back like he was afraid she was going to catch some dread disease from him.

"It's okay, Babe," she smiled at him. "Would you have a tee shirt and shorts I could put on so I don't have to stay in wet clothes?"

"Sure, come on back," he said, leading her to his bedroom, which thankfully didn't have any dirty clothes or underwear laying about. He went to the closet and removed a tee shirt from its hanger. It was white and had the words 'Beech Baron' above an image of the twin engine plane. From a drawer he rummaged and found the smallest pair of gym shorts he could find that he hoped wouldn't just fall off her shapely hips. "How's this?"

"Perfect," she said, taking the clothes from him.

Raph turned and grabbed some more clothes from the closet and drawers.

"I'm going to run grab a shower," he said. "You can change in here and throw your wet clothes in the dryer. It's the room at the end of the hall on your left."

"Okay, see you in a minute," she said. Raph leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, careful to not get his still wet clothes against her before heading out of the bedroom, pulling the door closed behind him, and heading to the bathroom.

Raph showered quickly. After feeling the stubble on his jaw, he decided to go ahead and shave. Once he was finished and had donned his own shirt and gym shorts, he picked up his wet clothes to take them directly to the small laundry room. He opened the bathroom door looked around but didn't see Riley so he ran his clothes down and threw them in the washer. Upon returning, he saw Riley, sitting on the love seat, smiling at him. She was absolutely adorable in the oversize tee shirt. He couldn't even tell if she was wearing the shorts since all he could see were bare legs coming from the bottom of the shirt.

"Feel better?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," he said, sitting down beside her.

"Mmm, you smell good," she said, leaning over and laying her head on his shoulder.

"Irish Spring body, hair, dish, and car wash soap," he said, teasing her.

"Well I love it, whatever it is."

"So did you come straight from work?" he asked her.

"Yes, I was just wrapping up at the office when you texted that you'd made it home, so I finished up there and decided to come surprise you. I really do hope that's alright."

"It's more than alright," he said as he caressed her hand with his fingers. "I really can't get enough of you Riley Barrett."

"You say that now...."

"And I mean it now, and forever," he interrupted.

"Oh Raph," she said, looking up into his face. "I feel the same way. I just can't stop thinking about you and I can't wait until I see you when you're not around."

"You're welcome to surprise me anytime you want Darlin," Raph said lovingly, leaning his head down to kiss her waiting lips. As their kisses became more passionate, Riley turned until she could swing her leg over his legs, straddling his lap. She wrapped her surprisingly strong arms around his neck, pulling them tightly together. Raph wrapped both arms around her waist, rubbing his hand up and down her back. He noticed one thing immediately -- there was no bra.

Raph was now kissing and licking her neck. This evidently was a sensitive area for her. Her moans were getting louder and her hips had starting moving on his crotch where he was certain she couldn't miss his rock hard erection. She was grinding herself on him and the sensations were incredible.

As the steamy kissing continued, Raph reached down and grabbed both of Riley's butt cheeks which caused a startled yelp from her but she quickly ground her butt into his palms and moaned.

Raph, kneaded the tight flesh of her butt, marveling at the muscle tone of her rounded behind. Riley reached down and grabbed one of his hands and brought it up between them, placing it directly on top of her left breast. Her breasts weren't large, but they were firm and proud on her chest. He could feel her hardening nipple pressing into the palm of his hand. He rubbed it lightly with his finger tips as she moaned into his neck. When he lightly pinched the firm bud through her shirt, he felt her hips twitch on his erection.

"Raph," she whispered his name. "I need to tell you something."

Raph stopped both hands and brought them both to rest on the outsides of her hips.

"What is it, Riley?" he asked softly.

"I've never actually -- 'done it'," she confessed, her face still buried in the intersection of his neck and his shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay," he said, his right hand coming up to stroke her soft brown hair. "We can stop right here. I don't ever want to make you do something you don't want to do, or that you're not comfortable with."

"No, it's not that," she said. "I 'want' to do it, with you, but I'm afraid."

"What are you afraid of?"

"That I don't know what I'm doing and I'll be bad at it," she said, barely above a whisper.

"Riley darling, I don't think you have anything at all to worry about. I've nearly had an orgasm with you just sitting on my lap. You're beautiful, and sensual, and I love you. I'm serious, if you want to take it slow, that's perfectly fine with me."

"Oh Raph, thank you, and I love you too but," she said, climbing off him and reaching her hands out to him, "I want you to take me to bed and make me a woman -- your woman."

Raph took her hands, rising from the love-seat and took her in his arms, kissing her tenderly before breaking their kiss and swinging her up in his arms. Raph carried her to the bedroom and placed her tenderly on the bed. He reached down and took hold of the bottom of her tee shirt and started to slowly pull it upward, his eyes on hers for any sign of fear or panic. She stared back into his eyes trustingly and raised both her arms above her head as he slid the tee shirt up and off her body.

Raph looked down at her exposed upper body. He was completely in awe of her small, upturned breasts, with small, dark brown areolas and nipples that seemed to reach for him, call to him. With slow steady movements, he dropped the shirt in the floor and reached down and removed his own shirt, dropping it on top of hers.

Riley reached for the waistband of her shorts but Raph playfully swatted her hands.

"This is my present -- I get to unwrap it," he said softly, reaching slowly for her waist.

When he started to removed her shorts, she laid back on the bed and lifted her hips as he slowly pulled her shorts and panties over her hips and down long shapely legs, to her ankles. She then lifted her feet, allowing him to remove them fully. Raph deposited them on the growing pile of clothes in the floor next to the bed. Standing back up Raph looked down at her in all her naked glory. Her nipples were standing at attention atop her perfectly formed breasts. Her flat stomach showed her physical conditioning. There was a small patch of closely trimmed black pubic hair above her shaved vagina. He felt like his erection, that was pushing out the front of his gym shorts, could probably crush diamonds right now. He'd never been so aroused in his entire life.

Raph reached for the waistband of his shorts, but Riley was watching and she sat up, looking him in the eyes.

"This is 'my' present," she said seductively, "I get to unwrap it."

Riley reached up, hooking her fingers in the top of his shorts and pulled them out and down, freeing Raph's fully aroused member. She paused for a brief instant when it came into view, but continued to pull his shorts down below his knees where she let them fall in a heap around his feet. Raph stepped out of the puddle of clothes with his left foot and used his right to kick them over on top of the pile before standing back squarely before her.

"Can I touch it?" she asked, never taking her eyes from his erection.

"You can do whatever you want to it," he said, emotion and hunger apparent in his voice.

Riley reached out tentatively with her thumb and finger and felt of the velvety soft head, surprised at it's sponginess. She noted a drop of viscous liquid seeping from the hole. She touched it with her thumb, and noticed it was like a natural lubricant so she smeared it around the head and down the shaft. The shaft, she noticed, was in stark contrast to the spongy head. It seemed hard as a rock, unyielding and as she held it softly in her fingers she could actually feel his pulse. Slowly she advanced from holding him to stroking him gently. She looked up and saw his eyes closed and a happy look on his face. She increased the speed and held him a little tighter, noticing that he was now moving his hips every so slightly in rhythm with her stroking hand.

"Oh my God Riley, if you don't stop, I'm going to come soon," he said through gritted teeth.

She smiled up at him and continued her stroking. His whole body began to vibrate with the effort and strain of trying to hold back his orgasm, but eventually, he could hold off no longer.

"Riley, I'm going to come!" he practically yelled. Riley pulled his shaft down a little and was amazed when the first torrent of come came flying out, hitting her at the base of her throat. Subsequent streams landed on her chest and her breasts. Throughout, she'd continued pumping his shaft until Raph gently put his hand over hers and pulled it slowly away.

"The head gets really sensitive after I come," he said to her gently, not wanting her to think she'd done something wrong. "Riley, that felt amazing. I've never come so hard, or so much in my life," he said, honestly.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it," she said, smiling up at him. "It was pretty amazing for me too. I'm very wet, and I don't mean what's on my chest," she confessed.

"Well let me grab you a towel for what's on your chest, then I'll check that other leak for you," he said jokingly, trying to keep the mood light, as he ran to the bathroom for a towel. He returned quickly with a warm wet washcloth and a towel. He first used the washcloth and then the clean towel to gently rub his semen off her neck, breasts, stomach.

"Now, where were we?" he asked, smiling as he knelt on the floor between her legs. He leaned down and started kissing her at her knees, inching his way up her smooth thighs. Riley watched in rapt fascination as she slowly spread her thighs, allowing him to advance toward her quivering pussy. Riley surprised herself by thinking of her vagina as a 'pussy'. It was not a term she'd ever used, but in the moment, it seemed the right term. Her pussy was craving Raph's cock. She had now spread her legs wide as Raph placed a lingering kiss right on her tuft of hair before dropping his head down and planting a kiss directly on her moist lips.

Raph was convinced that he had died of a massive stroke or coronary and this was now heaven. The site and smell of Riley's pussy, inches from his face were so intoxicating that he couldn't comprehend that there was anything better in the universe. Not being able to wait another second, he kissed the little tuft of hair and then placed his lips directly on the engorged lips of her pussy. He used his tongue to lick her lips from bottom to top. Her reaction was immediate and satisfying. She moaned loudly and placed both hands on Raph's head, beckoning him closer.

Raph alternated between flattening his tongue and licking the entire length, to stiffening his tongue and trying to reach as far as possible into her fiery depths. He worked his way up to her clit which was peeking from beneath its protective hood.

"Oh my God, Raph!" she exclaimed the first time his tongue flicked the sensitive bud. "That feels so good, please don't stop," she pleaded breathlessly.

Raph continued his ministrations, listening carefully to her reactions and going back to the things that she seemed to enjoy the most. He sucked her clit into his mouth and lavished it with his tongue. At the same time he reached up to take hold of her breasts, rolling her nipples between his thumb and middle finger.

"Oh Raph! I'm going to come! Oh my Goooodddd!" her quivering voice nearly shouted as her body began to convulse. Her thighs clamped tightly on Raph's head, muffling the sounds of her orgasm as her thighs squeezed tightly over his ears. As she started to relax, Raph released her sensitive clit, giving it a last kiss before moving back to kiss the insides of her thighs.

Riley lay back, her hair fanned out, her arms outstretched, with a look of bliss on her blushed face. Her breasts undulated with her rapid breaths. Raph arose from the floor and moved up to lay beside Riley on the bed, leaning over to gently kiss her on the lips.