Always

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Raph," she said, turning her head to look into his silvery eyes. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt," she said, her breathing finally achieving a more normal rate.

"I'm glad you liked it. It was very good for me too. The sounds you make are extremely exciting. I love that I can make you feel good. It's very erotic," he said, reaching over to move a wisp of hair from her face.

"You definitely made me feel good, Babe, but I'm ready for more," she said, looking into his face.

"If you're sure," Raph said softly.

"Oh, I'm very sure."

Raph sat up on the bed, reaching for the bedside table. He opened the drawer and removed an unopened box of condoms.

"You won't need that," Riley said, placing her hand on his arm. "I've been on the pill since I was 18. Daddy wanted to make sure I was safe, even though he knew I wasn't sexually active."

"Are you sure?" Raph asked.

"Yes, Babe, I'm sure, now come here."

She turned and moved up to the head of the bed and laid on her back. Raph moved up beside her, leaning over and kissing her. They kissed for several minutes before Raph started kissing his way down her throat, her chest, and finally arrived at her left breast. He flattened his tongue and drug it over her erect nipple. The sensations were incredible for Riley. She hadn't realized how sensitive her nipples were, but the slightest touch by Raph's lips, tongue, or teeth sent waves of warmth throughout her body. Even his breath across her wet nipple sent shock waves straight to her pussy.

"Ahhh, please," she begged.

"Please?" Raph questioned, still nibbling on her nipple.

"Please make love to me now!" she exclaimed.

Raph rolled onto his back and reached over and pulled Riley over on top of himself.

"I want you to be on top, at least for the first time, so you can be the one in control. We do what you want, at your pace," Raph told her.

"Thank you," she said, kissing him gently on the lips. She reached down between them and positioned his shaft against her warm, moist lips. She looked directly into his eyes as she slid her body down his, feeling him enter her, slowly. She pushed until half his length was inside her before sliding back up until only the head was inside. She then pushed down again, taking more of his length. Before she knew it, he was completely encased inside her warm depths.

Raph watched her, her beautiful face showing pleasure, concentration, and love. This was 'the one'. This beautiful woman was his present and his future. She was the missing piece of his life, his heart. As corny as it sounded, she completed him.

Riley began to quicken her pace, feeling the rising tide of her orgasm building as a small fire builds into an inferno.

"Oh Raph, this feels so good," she moaned.

"You're driving me crazy, Baby. You feel so good," he said, moving his hands that had been on the outsides of her hips, up to cup each breast tenderly. He massaged her breasts and gently squeezed her nipples. She went into overdrive, driving her hips down forcefully against his. Raph started to raise his hips in time with her downward thrusts, compounding the force of their intimate union. Raph could feel the telltale tightening of his balls as his own orgasm began building quickly.

"I'm getting close," Riley said, her eyes squinted and her brow furrowed by concentration on the feeling building deep within her. Her moans had turned to grunts every time their bodies collided.

"Me too," Raph said, with sweat beginning to form on his forehead. He wanted to hold off long enough for Riley to reach her crescendo before he erupted.

Riley's smooth movements suddenly became erratic as she threw her head back. Raph could feel the sudden muscular contractions around his erection as her orgasm tipped over the edge. Her whole body shook and her back arched, maximizing the contact of her clit with Raph's pelvis.

The rhythmic contractions of her pussy were all it took to push Raph over the edge. He arched his back, burying himself as deep as possible as jet after jet of come exploded deeply inside her.

Riley fell limply down on Raph's chest. He could hear her quick breathing directly in his ear. His face was partially covered by her fragrant brown hair. He reached his arms around her, holding her close as he kissed her on the shoulder.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced," she softly whispered.

"You definitely didn't have anything to worry about, Babe," he softly chuckled, "If I didn't already love you with every fiber of my being before, it would be a done deal now."

"So I was okay?" she asked.

"Riley, you were so far past okay, you're in a different area code."

"You were pretty good yourself," she said playfully.

"Well, let's just say, you inspire me," he said.

"Can we stay like this forever? Feel like this forever? Be like this forever?" she asked, looking into his eyes.

"Always," he said, kissing her on the lips.