All Comments on 'Always a Bridesmaid Pt. 03'

by christa_p

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfle6 months ago

Smoking hot. Looking forward to what comes next. Thank you.

MigbirdMigbird6 months ago

So erotically charged; love what you’re doing with the two MCs. The sexual and emotion tension perfect. As near hopeless romantic am hopeful

NetforfunNetforfun6 months ago

Very hot indeed!

Novella23Novella236 months ago

Absolutely in credible seduction scene, so beautifully written, so sensual and erotic. 5 stars!!

toesucker1toesucker16 months ago

OMG this was orgasmically good. Sublimely hot writing!

So now what will Paula be thinking in the morning?

Nicole2023Nicole20236 months ago

Oh wow that was incredibly…can’t wait to see the morning after

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So that someone was you. I guess if people are into Bill Cosby methods then this is right up their alley.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wish you had left out the ecstasy…makes it feel less than consensual and I don’t feel like it a was a necessary detail. Food for thought!

TwanquaviusTwanquavius6 months ago

I binged all three parts of this series today, and now I am reading your others. Amazing chemistry, tension, and release. I already recommended it to a few of my girlfriends.

alferdogalferdog6 months ago

Carli spiked her drink and eliminated Paula’s ability to consent? That’s a different story than the one I read.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresser6 months ago

I have to agree, the Ecstasy put a huge “damper” on things. Not sure why you felt it was necessary other than Carli was responsible, which ruins even more what should have been a beautiful experience/scene for the reader :-(

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Alferdog,

"Carli spiked her drink and eliminated Paula’s ability to consent? That’s a different story than the one I read."

It does not say she did but she knew her friend was under the influence. She could have stopped but did not.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69696 months ago

That was such a lovely seduction and just plain love story. Paula has fallen into a quandary. I hope something good comes out of this.

AliceGeeAliceGee6 months ago

Enjoyed that, The attention to detail is awesome. Interested to know how you will frame the conversation in the morning and how the storyline is now going to unfold. If this was real life then the future would have one of two outcomes, Paula would call off the weding and move in with Carli or she would go through with wedding and eventually have an affair with Carli which would destroy the marriage in time. But this is a work of fiction so anything is possible. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are have a knack for writing stories and to make it sensual and erotic. One things that's make me a bit uneasy is that you always look up the border in what is non- or consensual seduction. As you would just make any woman (especially straight woman) 'turn to love sapphic love' if you try hard and long enough, and that results automatically in a happy end. If i would swap the seductress into a man, 'like making a lesbian fall for heterosexual sex by pursuing her' then these stories (as a woman myself) feel somewhat questionable and not so likeable at all. Can your characters just not talk about it, be open about their feelings instead of always manipulating things or taking advantage of their situation/position? Actually, here the 'taking advantage' is still understandable, knowing Carli had a crush on her for forever, but in your other stories it seems more manipulative, well planned. Just, wanted to say these thoughts pop-up whenever reading your stories, but I guess you get a thrill out of this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The main character had nothing to do with whatever got slipped to her friend, and it's her guess that ecstasy was what she had ingested. In fact, she pretty much rescued her from whoever did it, who wax probably waiting for an opportune moment. I guess I see it as Paula being stripped of her inhibitions and acting on repressed feelings.

alferdogalferdog6 months ago

Well said. Paula’s was clearly relaxed, uninhibited, and turned on by watching the two ladies at the club. That adds up to a willingness to explore with her very best friend.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"The main character had nothing to do with whatever got slipped to her friend, and it's her guess that ecstasy was what she had ingested. In fact, she pretty much rescued her from whoever did it, who wax probably waiting for an opportune moment. I guess I see it as Paula being stripped of her inhibitions and acting on repressed feelings."

That's not how being under the influence works. "Stripped of inhibitions or repressed feelings" does not hold up in the court of law. Ecstasy or not she was under the influence. Carli should have said, "No!"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really like your story. Yeah, the drugging may be a bad idea, but despite that there is a lot of genuine feelings and sweetness in the character’s motives.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pixiehoff, where are you?

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 1 month ago

I read it slowly like it was a fine wine. A super hot incredibly intense wine. That couch scene. Omg. 🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64322 days ago

Just gets better and better! A slow but very satisfying build up! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchrista_p@christa_p
Been here a while now. Single and almost 30 (UGH) no kids, live in the Pacific Northwest (super lovely). Perky, bubbly, giggly, flirty, fun and sweet. Know that I love women now, just making friends and chatting. NO GUYS!