All Comments on 'Always a Bridesmaid Pt. 04'

by christa_p

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
toesucker1toesucker16 months ago

That last scene with Paula was hot. Still not into girls?

I’m really looking forward to the next chapter now.

Nicole2023Nicole20236 months ago

Come on Christa, this is good. I can't wait for the next chp. me thinks Paula maybe a little jealous of what happened between Sierra and char. Can't wait to see how all this plays out.

christa_pchrista_p6 months agoAuthor

The next/final chapter will be pretty epic! Based on feedback from my other stories, I have a twist I think everyone will like.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG19636 months ago

So well written and at a great pace. Can’t wait to see the conclusion

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This has been a great story from the beginning, but this chapter was sensational, the perfect balance between build-up and action.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

agh, the tension! Nice to get another girl in the mix.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such a delicious series. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Novella23Novella236 months ago

Love the buildup and can't wait for the two of them to give in to each other. So beautifully written. As a fellow author, I admire your skill level. Very sensual and tender. Easy 5 stars. Hope there is more to come.

AliceGeeAliceGee6 months ago

Christa, you are a very talented erotic storyteller. The build up has been perfect and the sexual tension between the girls has to culminate in passionate lovemaking. Looking forward to the next installment and really hoping for a happy ending. Five stars is a given.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My advice, Christy: Don't change your style too much based on moaners. Some of us are totally here for your "seducing straight girls by any means necessary" stories. It's freaking hot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ugh. It better be a great twist because this was boring. The only highlight is that doormat Jackson: devoid of any personality is gone. I know I will be in the minority but there is a point when building the climax becomes irritating.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Echo chambers aren't we all. You are the greatest thing since Anne Rice. (1984).

P.S. It was still boring.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchrista_p@christa_p
Been here a while now. Single and almost 30 (UGH) no kids, live in the Pacific Northwest (super lovely). Perky, bubbly, giggly, flirty, fun and sweet. Know that I love women now, just making friends and chatting. NO GUYS!